Research Discussion: Obama's Voodoo Economics Eplained ....

Obama's Voodoo Economics Eplained ....

... so that even Missoura Hillbillies and Trolls get it,
not to mention the Libtards. Here it goes:

This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak
we get. It puts it into a much better perspective.

The Facts:

* U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
* Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
* New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
* National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
* Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000

Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:

* Annual family income: $21,700
* Money the family spent: $38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
* Total budget cuts: $385

Got It ?????

We can change this come November !!!

Larry Kroger
2012-01-05 01:37:29 EST
On 1/4/2012 5:38 PM, Hägar wrote:
> ... so that even Missoura Hillbillies and Trolls get it,
> not to mention the Libtards. Here it goes:
>
> This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak
> we get. It puts it into a much better perspective.
>
> The Facts:
>
> * U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
> * Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
> * New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
> * National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
> * Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
>
> Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:
>
> * Annual family income: $21,700
> * Money the family spent: $38,200
> * New debt on the credit card: $16,500
> * Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
> * Total budget cuts: $385
>
> Got It ?????
>
> We can change this come November !!!

The spending without revenue ought to be regarded as a terrifying
problem by both liberals and conservatives alike. And indeed, they all
give it lip service. George Bush spent like a lunatic, and candidate
Obama rightly condemned him for it in the harshest terms, and then
President Obama went on to spend like a double lunatic. Republicans
should have held Bush's feet to the fire when he went off the tracks,
and Democrats should be holding Obama's feet to the fire today. But it's
not happening, we stick with the team and never mind the catastrophic
consequences, and that's why we continue to crumble. Assuming we replace
Obama, will the next guy even try to do any better? Or will he be like
Obama, and just shrug and say the previous guy left him with such a mess
that it's not his fault?

"Larry Kroger" wrote in message news:QybNq.3934$wy.1340@newsfe21.iad...

On 1/4/2012 5:38 PM, Hägar wrote:
> ... so that even Missoura Hillbillies and Trolls get it,
> not to mention the Libtards. Here it goes:
>
> This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak
> we get. It puts it into a much better perspective.
>
> The Facts:
>
> * U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
> * Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
> * New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
> * National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
> * Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
>
> Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:
>
> * Annual family income: $21,700
> * Money the family spent: $38,200
> * New debt on the credit card: $16,500
> * Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
> * Total budget cuts: $385
>
> Got It ?????
>
> We can change this come November !!!

The spending without revenue ought to be regarded as a terrifying
problem by both liberals and conservatives alike. And indeed, they all
give it lip service. George Bush spent like a lunatic, and candidate
Obama rightly condemned him for it in the harshest terms, and then
President Obama went on to spend like a double lunatic. Republicans
should have held Bush's feet to the fire when he went off the tracks,
and Democrats should be holding Obama's feet to the fire today. But it's
not happening, we stick with the team and never mind the catastrophic
consequences, and that's why we continue to crumble. Assuming we replace
Obama, will the next guy even try to do any better? Or will he be like
Obama, and just shrug and say the previous guy left him with such a mess
that it's not his fault?
*****
Well at least today Obama is going to try and reign in the military and the
profligate ways of the generals and the war profiteers. A Republican will
only continue to bail out the banksters and their ilk.

REDRUM KILGORE
2012-01-05 22:58:42 EST
On Jan 5, 8:27 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger"  wrote in messagenews:QybNq.3934$wy.1340@newsfe21.iad...
>
> On 1/4/2012 5:38 PM, Hägar wrote:
>

> > ... so that even Missoura Hillbillies and Trolls get it,
> > not to mention the Libtards. Here it goes:
>
> > This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak
> > we get. It puts it into a much better perspective.
>
> > The Facts:
>
> > * U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
> > * Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
> > * New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
> > * National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
> > * Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
>
> > Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:
>
> > * Annual family income: $21,700
> > * Money the family spent: $38,200
> > * New debt on the credit card: $16,500
> > * Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
> > * Total budget cuts: $385
>
> > Got It ?????
>
> > We can change this come November !!!
>
> The spending without revenue ought to be regarded as a terrifying
> problem by both liberals and conservatives alike. And indeed, they all
> give it lip service. George Bush spent like a lunatic, and candidate
> Obama rightly condemned him for it in the harshest terms, and then
> President Obama went on to spend like a double lunatic. Republicans
> should have held Bush's feet to the fire when he went off the tracks,
> and Democrats should be holding Obama's feet to the fire today. But it's
> not happening, we stick with the team and never mind the catastrophic
> consequences, and that's why we continue to crumble. Assuming we replace
> Obama, will the next guy even try to do any better? Or will he be like
> Obama, and just shrug and say the previous guy left him with such a mess
> that it's not his fault?
> *****
> Well at least today Obama is going to try and reign in the military and the
> profligate ways of the generals and the war profiteers.  A Republican will
> only continue to bail out the banksters and their ilk.

We should all enjoy life to the max and spend whatever we have, since
in a short while nothing will be worth anything as a result of the Bu
$h.Cheney crime cartel's wanton wastefulness on bogus wars and tax
cuts for the rich. For Hagar this means splurging on a new set of
tires for his home.

Bast
2012-01-06 04:05:00 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" wrote in message news:QybNq.3934$wy.1340@newsfe21.iad...
>
> On 1/4/2012 5:38 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> ... so that even Missoura Hillbillies and Trolls get it,
>> not to mention the Libtards. Here it goes:
>>
>> This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak
>> we get. It puts it into a much better perspective.
>>
>> The Facts:
>>
>> * U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
>> * Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
>> * New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
>> * National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
>> * Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
>>
>> Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:
>>
>> * Annual family income: $21,700
>> * Money the family spent: $38,200
>> * New debt on the credit card: $16,500
>> * Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
>> * Total budget cuts: $385
>>
>> Got It ?????
>>
>> We can change this come November !!!
>
> The spending without revenue ought to be regarded as a terrifying
> problem by both liberals and conservatives alike. And indeed, they all
> give it lip service. George Bush spent like a lunatic, and candidate
> Obama rightly condemned him for it in the harshest terms, and then
> President Obama went on to spend like a double lunatic. Republicans
> should have held Bush's feet to the fire when he went off the tracks,
> and Democrats should be holding Obama's feet to the fire today. But it's
> not happening, we stick with the team and never mind the catastrophic
> consequences, and that's why we continue to crumble. Assuming we replace
> Obama, will the next guy even try to do any better? Or will he be like
> Obama, and just shrug and say the previous guy left him with such a mess
> that it's not his fault?
> *****
> Well at least today Obama is going to try and reign in the military and
> the profligate ways of the generals and the war profiteers. A
> Republican will only continue to bail out the banksters and their ilk.

Actually I'm still convinced Obama is just G.W. Bush, with black face
makeup.
The "Obama" that was running for president, and made all the promises for
change is now with Jimmy Hoffa. Because this Obama looks exactly the same at
the last guy.

Don't hold your breath that Obama will reign in the military, when he's
pushing for WW3 to be his legacy in the history books

Larry Kroger
2012-01-06 04:54:17 EST
On 1/6/2012 1:05 AM, Bast wrote:
> Notroll2012 wrote:
>> "Larry Kroger" wrote in message news:QybNq.3934$wy.1340@newsfe21.iad...
>>
>> On 1/4/2012 5:38 PM, Hägar wrote:
>>> ... so that even Missoura Hillbillies and Trolls get it,
>>> not to mention the Libtards. Here it goes:
>>>
>>> This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak
>>> we get. It puts it into a much better perspective.
>>>
>>> The Facts:
>>>
>>> * U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
>>> * Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
>>> * New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
>>> * National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
>>> * Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
>>>
>>> Let's now remove 8 zeros and pretend it's a household budget:
>>>
>>> * Annual family income: $21,700
>>> * Money the family spent: $38,200
>>> * New debt on the credit card: $16,500
>>> * Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
>>> * Total budget cuts: $385
>>>
>>> Got It ?????
>>>
>>> We can change this come November !!!
>>
>> The spending without revenue ought to be regarded as a terrifying
>> problem by both liberals and conservatives alike. And indeed, they all
>> give it lip service. George Bush spent like a lunatic, and candidate
>> Obama rightly condemned him for it in the harshest terms, and then
>> President Obama went on to spend like a double lunatic. Republicans
>> should have held Bush's feet to the fire when he went off the tracks,
>> and Democrats should be holding Obama's feet to the fire today. But it's
>> not happening, we stick with the team and never mind the catastrophic
>> consequences, and that's why we continue to crumble. Assuming we replace
>> Obama, will the next guy even try to do any better? Or will he be like
>> Obama, and just shrug and say the previous guy left him with such a mess
>> that it's not his fault?
>> *****
>> Well at least today Obama is going to try and reign in the military and
>> the profligate ways of the generals and the war profiteers. A
>> Republican will only continue to bail out the banksters and their ilk.
>

> Actually I'm still convinced Obama is just G.W. Bush, with black face
> makeup.
> The "Obama" that was running for president, and made all the promises for
> change is now with Jimmy Hoffa. Because this Obama looks exactly the same at
> the last guy.
>
> Don't hold your breath that Obama will reign in the military, when he's
> pushing for WW3 to be his legacy in the history books

If the Middle East flames up, I wouldn't necessarily leap to blame
Obama. It's a troubled region and can blow up independent of us. But a
war can certainly be a game changer with respect to elections. When we
feel threatened by external forces, we move closer to our leadership. Of
course, objectively Obama would look like a horse's ass, with his
campaign promise to press the reset button on relations with Iran, and
his Nobel Peace Prize. But these things are driven by feelings, not facts.

G=EMC^2
2012-01-06 09:56:26 EST
On Jan 6, 4:54 am, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 1/6/2012 1:05 AM, Bast wrote:
>

> > Notroll2012 wrote:

> >> The spending without revenue ought to be regarded as a terrifying
> >> problem by both liberals and conservatives alike. And indeed, they all
> >> give it lip service. George Bush spent like a lunatic, and candidate
> >> Obama rightly condemned him for it in the harshest terms, and then
> >> President Obama went on to spend like a double lunatic. Republicans
> >> should have held Bush's feet to the fire when he went off the tracks,
> >> and Democrats should be holding Obama's feet to the fire today. But it's
> >> not happening, we stick with the team and never mind the catastrophic
> >> consequences, and that's why we continue to crumble. Assuming we replace
> >> Obama, will the next guy even try to do any better? Or will he be like
> >> Obama, and just shrug and say the previous guy left him with such a mess
> >> that it's not his fault?
> >> *****
> >> Well at least today Obama is going to try and reign in the military and
> >> the profligate ways of the generals and the war profiteers.  A
> >> Republican will only continue to bail out the banksters and their ilk.
>
> > Actually I'm still convinced Obama is just G.W. Bush, with black face
> > makeup.
> > The "Obama" that was running for president, and made all the promises for
> > change is now with Jimmy Hoffa. Because this Obama looks exactly the same at
> > the last guy.
>
> > Don't hold your breath that Obama will reign in the military, when he's
> > pushing for WW3 to be his legacy in the history books
>
> If the Middle East flames up, I wouldn't necessarily leap to blame
> Obama. It's a troubled region and can blow up independent of us. But a
> war can certainly be a game changer with respect to elections. When we
> feel threatened by external forces, we move closer to our leadership. Of
> course, objectively Obama would look like a horse's ass, with his
> campaign promise to press the reset button on relations with Iran, and
> his Nobel Peace Prize. But these things are driven by feelings, not facts.

Fact is Bush's wars like Iraq ended up with dead Americans and a
dictator leader for Iraq. They died for a free Iraq,as USA went
fascist. Reality is Bush's wars went well with the GOPer "GREED"
Obama said he would end Bush's wars O ya Wars ,Greed,Mafia and
GOPers left "We the People" no confidence in Washington. Today We the
People get pepper spray,tear gas,clubed and thrown in jail. Next the
people will be rolled over with tanks,and the final solution is
Tang. TreBert

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Jan 6, 4:54 am, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> On 1/6/2012 1:05 AM, Bast wrote:

Fact is Bush's wars like Iraq ended up with dead Americans and a
dictator leader for Iraq. They died for a free Iraq,as USA went
fascist. Reality is Bush's wars went well with the GOPer "GREED"
Obama said he would end Bush's wars O ya Wars ,Greed,Mafia and
GOPers left "We the People" no confidence in Washington. Today We the
People get pepper spray,tear gas,clubed and thrown in jail. Next the
people will be rolled over with tanks,and the final solution is
Tang. TreBert

**************************************
Can't wait until you swallow your dose of Tang ... leave some for the
hare-brained Missoura Trolls ...

Bast
2012-01-08 13:05:17 EST

G=EMC^2 wrote:
> On Jan 6, 4:54 am, Larry Kroger <a...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>>> Actually I'm still convinced Obama is just G.W. Bush, with black face
>>> makeup.
>>> The "Obama" that was running for president, and made all the promises
>>> for change is now with Jimmy Hoffa. Because this Obama looks exactly
>>> the same at the last guy.
>>
>>> Don't hold your breath that Obama will reign in the military, when
>>> he's pushing for WW3 to be his legacy in the history books
>>
>> If the Middle East flames up, I wouldn't necessarily leap to blame
>> Obama. It's a troubled region and can blow up independent of us. But a
>> war can certainly be a game changer with respect to elections. When we
>> feel threatened by external forces, we move closer to our leadership.
>> Of course, objectively Obama would look like a horse's ass, with his
>> campaign promise to press the reset button on relations with Iran, and
>> his Nobel Peace Prize. But these things are driven by feelings, not
>> facts.
>
> Fact is Bush's wars like Iraq ended up with dead Americans and a
> dictator leader for Iraq. They died for a free Iraq,as USA went
> fascist. Reality is Bush's wars went well with the GOPer "GREED"
> Obama said he would end Bush's wars O ya Wars ,Greed,Mafia and
> GOPers left "We the People" no confidence in Washington. Today We the
> People get pepper spray,tear gas,clubed and thrown in jail. Next the
> people will be rolled over with tanks,and the final solution is
> Tang. TreBert

Not to worry about those FEMA camps being overcrowded with "occupy people"
or anyone else who questions Big Brother.
NDAA just lets the cops shoot anyone, no warning, no trial, no
accountability.

Good thing we are saving the world from all those evil dictators , huh ?

On Jan 8, 10:05 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> G=EMC^2 wrote:

> >> If the Middle East flames up, I wouldn't necessarily leap to blame
> >> Obama. It's a troubled region and can blow up independent of us. But a
> >> war can certainly be a game changer with respect to elections. When we
> >> feel threatened by external forces, we move closer to our leadership.
> >> Of course, objectively Obama would look like a horse's ass, with his
> >> campaign promise to press the reset button on relations with Iran, and
> >> his Nobel Peace Prize. But these things are driven by feelings, not
> >> facts.
>
> > Fact is Bush's wars like Iraq ended up with dead Americans and a
> > dictator leader for Iraq.  They died for a free Iraq,as USA went
> > fascist.  Reality is Bush's wars went well with the GOPer "GREED"
> > Obama said he would end Bush's wars  O ya  Wars ,Greed,Mafia and
> > GOPers left "We the People" no confidence in Washington. Today We the
> > People get pepper spray,tear gas,clubed and thrown in jail. Next the
> > people will be rolled over with tanks,and the final solution is
> > Tang.   TreBert
>
> Not to worry about those FEMA camps being overcrowded with "occupy people"
> or anyone else who questions Big Brother.
> NDAA just lets the cops shoot anyone, no warning, no trial, no
> accountability.
>
> Good thing we are saving the world from all those evil dictators , huh ?

In Seattle Washington they intentionally seek out native wood carvers
and nail them for sport.

I guess being the least bit mentally dysfunctional or in any
physically diminished capacity in Seattle, is the same as a death
wish.

http://translate.google.com/#