Research Discussion: Imagine If We Could Terraform Planet Earth...

Imagine If We Could Terraform Planet Earth...

Imagine if we could terraform Planet Earth...

1.
Make a country or planet for all
intelligent caring honest Ron Paul
supporters.

2.
Make a country or planet for the rest of the FOX news 1% rats chewing
on their hands & feet rotting in their feces and lies.

P.S.
THE AFTER-LIFE IS PROBABLY LIKE THAT.
YOU CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS IN THE UNIVERSE.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1722297/pg1

QUOTE ... "We only ever used our technology to suppress free-energy
and free medicine, or to simply make weapons and sustain the shitty
power structure run by secret organizations"

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Jan 4, 1:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Imagine if we could terraform Planet Earth...
>
> 1.
> Make a country or planet for all
> intelligent caring honest Ron Paul
> supporters.
>
> 2.
> Make a country or planet for the rest of the FOX news 1% rats chewing
> on their hands & feet rotting in their feces and lies.
>
> P.S.
> THE AFTER-LIFE IS PROBABLY LIKE THAT.
> YOU CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS IN THE UNIVERSE.
>
> http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1722297/pg1
>
> QUOTE ... "We only ever used our technology to suppress free-energy
> and free medicine, or to simply make weapons and sustain the shitty
> power structure run by secret organizations"
>
> ______________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Guess what; The mainstream naysayers and status quo FUD-masters
(mostly of the redneck Semitic and ZNR kind) already had multiple do-
overs, and thus far they've managed to screw it up each and every
time, mostly because they refuse to police their own kind. Fix that
little SNAFU and almost any planet or moon will do quite nicely for
terraforming or simply adapting ourselves to.

How about an exoplanet for everyone:

What better GOP/ZNR redneck and/or faith-based and whatever ideal
social/political solution than having an entire exoplanet, or at least
one of those Earth sized moons, all to yourself and others of your
kind.

Try to imagine any truly intelligent other life of space traveling ETs
as actually allowing us perverted and otherwise dysfunctional humans
to integrate into their vast community of advanced and/or much older
and likely better civilized worlds as having existed for millions or
even a billion years before us. Seems risky as hell, especially
considering what we tend to do to ourselves and our global environment
isn’t exactly what other worlds of any intelligent species would dare
go out of their way to interact with. Perhaps each and every ethnic,
social/political or faith-based group should have their very own
planet, or at the very least their very own moon, because the savings
would simply be huge and otherwise way better for everyone, and it’s
not like there’s any shortage of exoplanets or wandering/rogue items
to pick from, because even a world as small as our moon could provide
its own internal heat and sufficient other heavy metallicity elements
to sustain a large number of inhabitants, or at least a Titan moon
sized world with loads of hydrocarbons and its protective atmosphere
that only needs a little rework in order to make it somewhat less
toxic.

Actually, there’s alternatives to certain stars that don’t always
provide the ideal sun like spectrum of energy, whereas instead most
any galactic wandering/rogue interstellar planet might become an even
better solution for accommodating whatever intellectually above
average ethnicity and/or faith-based incest cartel/cabal that always
thinks they are way better and/or more entitled than anyone else, that
is as long as its rogue trajectory is headed away from most solar
systems. That way there's far less chance of any nearby or passing
planet of a solar system getting their wandering planet cross
populated by actual intelligent humans that might actually care about
others and preserve the diversity they represent, as well as having
considerations for protecting the environment and its biodiversity of
all the natural life that makes each exoplanet so Goldilocks approved.

Given enough geothermal resources and/or thorium fueled reactors
should help make most any wandering exoplanet or one of its moons into
a perfectly viable interstellar home for a given faith-based or
special social/political ethnicity, as a perfectly closed mindset
cabal or mafia, no matters how overly redneck or extra FUD-master
nasty they care to get with themselves. Ideally a fairly large
wandering planet with a number of good sized moons would be even
better, such as having a 10+ Mj (2e28 kg) wandering planet or brown
dwarf with Venus and Earth sized moons could be ideal.

As a future solution to the ongoing hate, distrust and persistent
skulduggery that seems to be getting incorporated nearly everywhere on
Earth (especially whenever there are faith-based or social/political
indifferences along with any significant cache of hydrocarbons and
metallicity to fight over), whereas this solution could be like a
directed panspermia process of allowing only the most devout Semite
genetic bloodlines to exist as a very white and always cranky human
species on a replacement Earth, whereas this distant exoplanet or even
rogue wandering planet or moon of such could be unpoliced and allowed
to cheat, steal, kidnap, enslave, torture, defraud and extort from one
another with absolutely no public regulations, laws or punishments
whatsoever to go along with their faith-based version of unlimited do-
overs and no remorse or even any hell to speak of, making it an ideal
new world for Semites (whereas any other faith or species of humans
would not even be allowed to exist on this exoplanet, or get anywhere
near enough to ever impose any threat).

As an example, this redneck approved method of our directed panspermia
on behalf of a singular genetic clone of white-skinned ethnicity and
devout faith that doesn’t believe in hell would tend to eliminate most
of those pesky social/political diversity issues that otherwise would
only lead to some kind insurmountable disparity that’ll create the
usual hate and distrust leading us back into war(s), and thereby
whatever abusing of themselves on their very own exoplanet would
become a god given satanic and/or voodoo right that others as
outsiders couldn't possibly have any say. This would also give each
faith-based or social/political group of whatever self-anointed
authority their very own planet to destroy.

There could even be a devout Atheist exoplanet, whereas everyone gets
to pretend they are anything except who they really are, and if you so
much as believe in anything spiritual, voodoo or in any way invisibly
cloaked or mystical is what gets you burned alive at the stake. This
would actually be an ideal ZNR redneck and FUD-master kind of world,
whereas formal religion is forbidden and it’s always a bloody
deregulated free-for-all, in that most anything goes as long as you
can manage to false-flag it and get away with whatever for 24+ hours,
means that whatever deceptions or skulduggery that’s more than 24
hours old is a done deal, whereas you get to keep whatever you’ve
horded or taken from others because, going back in history for any
intent of revising anything in order to reflect the whole truth and
nothing but the truth is simply never allowed. (oops, that’s kinda
like our terrestrial mainstream religion and politics as is)

I don't know about you, but I'm all in favor of creating such a 100%
Zionist/Jewish populated exoplanet, and if need be creating this world
of a singular white ethnicity from genetic scratch via directed
panspermia, then relocating as many of their kind from Earth to their
very own white Semite ethnicity restricted planet should be an all
around good thing. If that works as well as it should, then creating
an Islamic/Muslim ethnicity exoplanet seems only fair, and so on with
other groups plus having the more light years distance between each of
those, the better.

In other words, each mainstream religion and/or unique type of
ethnicity or whatever social/political specialized group deserves its
very own planet or moon, and perhaps this directed panspermia method
of intentionally creating whatever mono-ethnicity of strictly enforced
closed-mindset populated exoplanets should eventually get whatever is
left of our Eden/Earth as sufficiently depopulated, with only a
remainder of our mainstream good natured verity of us humans that
actually care about others and our environment, down below that happy
Georgia Guidestone limit of 500 million, with a common language and
similar social/political status regardless of your education,
expertise or bloodline.

Of course then we simply wouldn’t need 10% as much government and only
one common global police agency, because military agencies and their
horrifically spendy and nearly always perverted infrastructure that’s
based upon need-to-know and/or nondisclosure and loads of obfuscation
would not have to exist for other than protecting us from global
natural disasters or from pesky intruders as outsiders trying to get
back onto Earth, or even back into our solar system. The last thing
we need is for some expelled ethnicity or faith-based group of
whatever social/political power, authority and greed or hording
motivated types to resettle on a nearby planet with unlimited natural
resources and a thousand fold better renewable energy, such as Venus
that’s only within a hundred fold further away than our moon every 19
months, could get real testy at times. So this ethnicity separation
or isolation solution would only work for exploiting those exoplanets
that have no preexisting ethnicity of any intelligence that we know
of.

This way each special faith-based ethnicity and/or political
perversion could flourish and thus prove to everyone else how
perfectly wonderful and always right their interpretation of being
such a god chosen human species is all about. Only temporary visitors
would be permitted and those would always be tracked and easily
expelled and/or automatically terminated upon using up their visa
permit, although due to the distances would tend to make their
visiting Earth next to impossible, much less round trip worthy.

Imagine, instead of the US spending an all-inclusive State and Federal
combined annual budget (financed via multiple and compounded taxes and
fees upon fees plus everything mortgaged to the hilt by way of China
and Rothschilds) of annual spending nearly $12,000 per each and every
man, woman and child, whereas instead we only spent $1,200 per year.
That would leave us with $10,800 annual per capita to reinvest in the
other really good things of paying down previous debts plus getting
loads of new and improved stuff, such as paying for relocating our
moon to our Sun-Earth L1, as well as otherwise for accomplishing this
directed panspermia investment of depopulating Earth that also isn’t
going to be cheap, especially if there’s eventually going to be only
500 million humans remaining on Earth and having at most 1% of those
employed by our new global government would mean (along with x-amount
of inflation) having something like only five trillion dollars for
accommodating all of our essential global government and
infrastructure services combined, and perhaps an Earth visa would have
a standard fee of one million dollars per year or a hundred thousand
per month, as otherwise they’d have to keep their distance (meaning at
least outside of our GSO and otherwise without a boarding pass means
staying away from our moon and any use of its LSE-CM/ISS).

Unfortunately, it seems some of these faith-based and social/
political kinds of special-interest groups are never going to be happy
campers unless they alone are in charge of telling others exactly
whatever they can or can not do (such as utilized for fighting their
perpetrated and/or bogus wars). So, in order to get folks to
willingly relocate to a suitable exoplanet, for this we may have to
clone and secretly incorporate some fully expendable heathens as bait,
and I’m fairly certain that an advanced global biotechnology company
like Monsanto already has that one nailed.

Any remote chance of our running out of viable exoplanets, or of those
many others wandering about our galaxy? (at 5e12, not hardly)

Obviously there’s going to be a few bugs to work out, however with
sufficient motivation such as facing our global environmental
instability, all sorts of pesky contrived and real shortages,
continued starvation and multiple world wars as the only alternative
for staying on Earth and toughing it out for whatever little that’s
worth, might be sufficient cause to rethink how our Earthly Eden is
going to last much longer. Thankfully there’s no shortage of
wandering/rogue planets plus another hundred some odd billion worthy
solar systems which at least should offer a good enough planet or two
and multiple worthy enough moons to select from within our continually
evolving galaxy of mostly red dwarfs, and because of the multiple
stellar generations there’s nearly five trillion wandering/rogue
planets to pick from, with the exception that 99.9999% of them are
either too far away or having been headed away from us, however that
still leaves a good five million as potentially within reach, or even
tens of millions if we’d care to include anything of Ceres or larger,
and those fission powered rockets of Mokareospace could get our travel
velocity up to 0.1 c without too much difficulty, at least that’s
according to the expertise of Mokareospace, whereas his fusion
propelled rockets might obtain a maximum velocity of .5c (150,000 km/
sec), making a few light years seem like being kind of nearby if they
are within a few generations from us.

Only because our Google Groups public version of posting into Usenet/
newsgroups is at times dysfunctionally slow to disruptive, by allowing
insiders as FUD-masters to topic/author stalk and otherwise by not
properly indexing or updating, you may have to reply to this and other
topics by using either of my “Google-Usenet” or the “Guth-Usenet”
versions that’s public and still fully operational when most
everything else gets terminated.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://translate.google.com/#

Government Shill #2
2012-01-04 16:57:12 EST
On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:50:08 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

>Guess what; The mainstream naysayers and status quo FUD-masters
>(mostly of the redneck Semitic and ZNR kind) already had multiple do-
>overs, and thus far they've managed to screw it up each and every
>time, mostly because they refuse to police their own kind. Fix that
>little SNAFU and almost any planet or moon will do quite nicely for
>terraforming or simply adapting ourselves to.

<snip long, unreadable passages of nonsense>

>Only because our Google Groups public version of posting into Usenet/
>newsgroups is at times dysfunctionally slow to disruptive, by allowing
>insiders as FUD-masters to topic/author stalk and otherwise by not
>properly indexing or updating, you may have to reply to this and other
>topics by using either of my “Google-Usenet” or the “Guth-Usenet”
>versions that’s public and still fully operational when most
>everything else gets terminated.
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
> http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
> http://translate.google.com/#
> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Imagine if Brad Guth could write in a form that was readable by English speaking
people...

FUD-Master #2
--
Them™
Pay Section

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

Imagine if we could terraform Planet Earth...

1.
Make a country or planet for all
intelligent caring honest Ron Paul
supporters.

2.
Make a country or planet for the rest of the FOX news 1% rats chewing
on their hands & feet rotting in their feces and lies.

P.S.
THE AFTER-LIFE IS PROBABLY LIKE THAT.
YOU CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS IN THE UNIVERSE.

*********************
It would be a great start if we just removed Hagar and the corresponding
methane effluvium from his bulbous red ass.

On Jan 4, 1:57 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:50:08 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Guess what;   The mainstream naysayers and status quo FUD-masters
> >(mostly of the redneck Semitic and ZNR kind) already had multiple do-
> >overs, and thus far they've managed to screw it up each and every
> >time, mostly because they refuse to police their own kind.  Fix that
> >little SNAFU and almost any planet or moon will do quite nicely for
> >terraforming or simply adapting ourselves to.
>
> <snip long, unreadable passages of nonsense>
>
> >Only because our Google Groups public version of posting into Usenet/
> >newsgroups is at times dysfunctionally slow to disruptive, by allowing
> >insiders as FUD-masters to topic/author stalk and otherwise by not
> >properly indexing or updating, you may have to reply to this and other
> >topics by using either of my Google-Usenet or the Guth-Usenet
> >versions that s public and still fully operational when most
> >everything else gets terminated.
> >http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
> >http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
> >http://translate.google.com/#
> > Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet
>
> Imagine if Brad Guth could write in a form that was readable by English speaking
> people...
>
> FUD-Master #2
> --
> Them
> Pay Section
> Disinformation Directorate
> Ministry of Information
> Antipodean Division

That one certainly got you attention. I bet there's mainstream status
quo FUD-master red flags and ZNR damage control alarms going off all
over the place.

Here's that portion you snipped. "An Exoplanet for Everyone / Brad
Guth"

[...]

2012-01-04 17:21:22 EST
On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 14:06:46 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 4, 1:57 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 13:50:08 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Guess what;   The mainstream naysayers and status quo FUD-masters
>> >(mostly of the redneck Semitic and ZNR kind) already had multiple do-
>> >overs, and thus far they've managed to screw it up each and every
>> >time, mostly because they refuse to police their own kind.  Fix that
>> >little SNAFU and almost any planet or moon will do quite nicely for
>> >terraforming or simply adapting ourselves to.
>>
>> <snip long, unreadable passages of nonsense>
>>
>> >Only because our Google Groups public version of posting into Usenet/
>> >newsgroups is at times dysfunctionally slow to disruptive, by allowing
>> >insiders as FUD-masters to topic/author stalk and otherwise by not
>> >properly indexing or updating, you may have to reply to this and other
>> >topics by using either of my Google-Usenet or the Guth-Usenet
>> >versions that s public and still fully operational when most
>> >everything else gets terminated.
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
>> >http://translate.google.com/#
>> > Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet
>>
>> Imagine if Brad Guth could write in a form that was readable by English speaking
>> people...

>That one certainly got you attention. I bet there's mainstream status
>quo FUD-master red flags and ZNR damage control alarms going off all
>over the place.

Uh... no.

It did get our WTF alarms going though.

Seriously. How can you write like that? It makes no sense. It's as if you think
making long, convoluted sentences, full of flowery sounding words, makes you
seem more knowledgeable. It doesn't. It makes your writing impossible to wade
through.

>Here's that portion you snipped. "An Exoplanet for Everyone / Brad
>Guth"

Is your knowledge of usenet, and Google Groups in particular, so poor Brad Guth,
Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”, that you don't realise your
archived for perpetuity, and that there is no need for posters who reply to you
to include ever line of your nonsense?

I guess you must be.

FUD-Master #2
--
Them™
Pay Section
Disinformation Directorate
Ministry of Information
Antipodean Division

On Thu, 05 Jan 2012 10:21:38 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Imagine if we could terraform Planet Earth...
>
>1.
>Make a country or planet for all
>intelligent caring honest Ron Paul
>supporters.
>

>2.
>Make a country or planet for the rest of the FOX news 1% rats chewing
>on their hands & feet rotting in their feces and lies.
>

>P.S.
>THE AFTER-LIFE IS PROBABLY LIKE THAT.
>YOU CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS IN THE UNIVERSE.

Read the book ... Dr. Roger Leir ... UFO Crash In Brazil.

1.
You are in your body for a very short time.

2.
You lost direct contact with your spirit selves.

>http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1722297/pg1
>
>QUOTE ... "We only ever used our technology to suppress free-energy
>and free medicine, or to simply make weapons and sustain the shitty
>power structure run by secret organizations"

The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping
mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool
and human emotional energy.

The second way was chosen by a group of races allied with the cause of
the Spirit of service. We have, at our end, subscribed to this
disinterested cause and introduced ourselves a few years ago to
representatives of the human power who refused our outstretched hand
on the pretext of incompatible interests with their strategic vision.

======== Real M.I.B =========

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/MeninBlack.htm

http://therealmeninblack.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs

========================

On Jan 4, 2:21 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 14:06:46 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> <snip long, unreadable passages of nonsense>

> >> Imagine if Brad Guth could write in a form that was readable by English speaking
> >> people...
> >That one certainly got you attention.  I bet there's mainstream status
> >quo FUD-master red flags and ZNR damage control alarms going off all
> >over the place.
>
> Uh... no.
>
> It did get our WTF alarms going though.
>
> Seriously. How can you write like that? It makes no sense. It's as if you think
> making long, convoluted sentences, full of flowery sounding words, makes you
> seem more knowledgeable. It doesn't. It makes your writing impossible to wade
> through.
>
> >Here's that portion you snipped. "An Exoplanet for Everyone / Brad
> >Guth"
>
> Is your knowledge of usenet, and Google Groups in particular, so poor Brad Guth,
> Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet , that you don't realise your
> archived for perpetuity, and that there is no need for posters who reply to you
> to include ever line of your nonsense?
>
> I guess you must be.
>
> FUD-Master #2
> --
> Them
> Pay Section
> Disinformation Directorate
> Ministry of Information
> Antipodean Division

That's certainly about as good of FUD-master spin and damage-control
as it gets.

In other words, you have absolutely nothing on-topic that's
informative in a positive nor constructive way to offer, and jet
you've taken your precious time and resources in order to topic/author
stalk. Guess I'm a whole lot more of a threat than you're willing to
admit.

If you want to read a well formatted and proper syntax configured book
that's perfectly suitable for a dysfunctional 5th grader, then go to a
bookstore. Usually they have a nicely carpeted floor sitting area in
the corner, where you should feel right at home.

http://translate.google.com/#

Government Shill #2
2012-01-04 20:04:33 EST
On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 16:43:09 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 4, 2:21 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >That one certainly got you attention.  I bet there's mainstream status
>> >quo FUD-master red flags and ZNR damage control alarms going off all
>> >over the place.
>>
>> Uh... no.
>>
>> It did get our WTF alarms going though.
>>
>> Seriously. How can you write like that? It makes no sense. It's as if you think
>> making long, convoluted sentences, full of flowery sounding words, makes you
>> seem more knowledgeable. It doesn't. It makes your writing impossible to wade
>> through.
>>
>> >Here's that portion you snipped. "An Exoplanet for Everyone / Brad
>> >Guth"
>>
>> Is your knowledge of usenet, and Google Groups in particular, so poor Brad Guth,
>> Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet , that you don't realise your
>> archived for perpetuity, and that there is no need for posters who reply to you
>> to include ever line of your nonsense?
>>
>> I guess you must be.
>>
>> FUD-Master #2
>> --
>> Them
>> Pay Section
>> Disinformation Directorate
>> Ministry of Information
>> Antipodean Division
>
>That's certainly about as good of FUD-master spin and damage-control
>as it gets.

Thanks. I must be worth my pay cheque.

>In other words, you have absolutely nothing on-topic that's
>informative in a positive nor constructive way to offer, and jet
>you've taken your precious time and resources in order to topic/author
>stalk. Guess I'm a whole lot more of a threat than you're willing to
>admit.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah. A threat! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

>If you want to read a well formatted and proper syntax configured book
>that's perfectly suitable for a dysfunctional 5th grader, then go to a
>bookstore. Usually they have a nicely carpeted floor sitting area in
>the corner, where you should feel right at home.

Doesn't it embarrass you Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth
Usenet”?

Why do you do it?

FUD-Master #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

BDK
2012-01-04 20:58:33 EST
In article <4kt9g7lhsp20a80u2hh0qcaokl9krqj1na@4ax.com>,
g*l@gmail.com says...

> On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 16:43:09 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Uh... no.
> >>
> >> It did get our WTF alarms going though.
> >>
> >> Seriously. How can you write like that? It makes no sense. It's as if you think
> >> making long, convoluted sentences, full of flowery sounding words, makes you
> >> seem more knowledgeable. It doesn't. It makes your writing impossible to wade
> >> through.

> >> Is your knowledge of usenet, and Google Groups in particular, so poor Brad Guth,
> >> Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet , that you don't realise your
> >> archived for perpetuity, and that there is no need for posters who reply to you
> >> to include ever line of your nonsense?
> >>
> >> I guess you must be.
> >>
> >> FUD-Master #2
> >> --
> >> Them
> >> Pay Section
> >> Disinformation Directorate
> >> Ministry of Information
> >> Antipodean Division
> >
> >That's certainly about as good of FUD-master spin and damage-control
> >as it gets.
>

> Thanks. I must be worth my pay cheque.

You're getting a raise!

> >In other words, you have absolutely nothing on-topic that's
> >informative in a positive nor constructive way to offer, and jet
> >you've taken your precious time and resources in order to topic/author
> >stalk. Guess I'm a whole lot more of a threat than you're willing to
> >admit.
>

> Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>
> Yeah. A threat! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A theat to people's ability to stay awake when they read one of his
huge, nonsensical posts!

> >If you want to read a well formatted and proper syntax configured book
> >that's perfectly suitable for a dysfunctional 5th grader, then go to a
> >bookstore. Usually they have a nicely carpeted floor sitting area in
> >the corner, where you should feel right at home.
>

> Doesn't it embarrass you Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / ?Guth
> Usenet??

Nope, like all kOOks, he's immune.

> Why do you do it?

It's a compulsion, like twirling his hair.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!