Research Discussion: Hey Debunkers - You Must Have Missed The Message- You Are NOT Allowed Here.

Hey Debunkers - You Must Have Missed The Message- You Are NOT Allowed Here.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-01-02 11:40:57 EST
For some unknown reason, I still see debunkers posting on these
newsgroups. Somehow you must have missed the message that you need a
special license to post here. This also applies to debunker
sympathizers, supporters and enablers. You must delete your posts and
turn yourselves over to your nearest FEMA camp.

Thank you for your continuing cooperation,

Sir Arthur

Ever since you removed your head from your rectum, somewhere around early
December, this NG has been been flooded with your standard and repetitive,
albeit nonsensical, drivel.

PS: there are no FEMA camps, except in New Orleans, where the Niggers
are still waiting for the public transportation to take them there, all the
while
blaming Katrina on a scheme perpetrated by stealth cooperation between
God, GWB and Dick Cheney.

Please, do us all a favor, and re-plug your noggin into its usual stinky
docking station. It'll make the world a better place.

Your Bestest Buddy and Pal,

H\ufffdgar

On 1/2/2012 11:40 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> For some unknown reason, I still see debunkers posting on these
> newsgroups. Somehow you must have missed the message that you need a
> special license to post here.

I have a license to post here.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2012-01-02 15:48:56 EST
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in news:jdsstk$711$1@hvac.motzarella.org:

> On 1/2/2012 11:40 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>> For some unknown reason, I still see debunkers posting on these
>> newsgroups. Somehow you must have missed the message that you need a
>> special license to post here.
>
> I have a license to post here.

I don't recall Holeflapper having a license.

"Now that Google will be established as a "foundational aspect" of the
Internet, my work is secure and referenceable for many years to come.
Just as I planned it." - Edmo plots his immortality via Google.

On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 08:40:57 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>For some unknown reason, I still see debunkers posting on these
>newsgroups. Somehow you must have missed the message that you need a
>special license to post here. This also applies to debunker
>sympathizers, supporters and enablers. You must delete your posts and
>turn yourselves over to your nearest FEMA camp.
>
>Thank you for your continuing cooperation,
>
>Sir Arthur

Soon I will have 5kg of gold a day for all the posts here, and I can
trade some gold for your $100 bills from all the many $500 licences.
We can make Alt Alien Research collectors cards too.
Franchize the funny stuff, Market the spooky stuff.
Design special galactica space suits for all the members.
And tap into these earthqaukes I've been experiencing.
Yesterday I was in my tent, flat on my back, and we had a largish 5.5
magitude quake AND IT FELT GOOD !!!
Felt like a nice massage from Mother Earth.
Let's chat about all these kinky details all day on the
Sir Arthur 24/7 Wholeflaffers A.S.A 100% Proof C.B.E Radio Show.

_________________________________

LOL

http://www.backtothemoon.de/myspace_pics//funny_moon.jpg

_________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-01-02 22:33:49 EST
On Jan 2, 9:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ever since you removed your head from your rectum, somewhere around early
> December, this NG has been been flooded with your standard and repetitive,
> albeit nonsensical, drivel.
>
> PS: there are no FEMA camps, except in New Orleans, where the Niggers
> are still waiting for the public transportation to take them there, all the
> while
> blaming Katrina on a scheme perpetrated by stealth cooperation between
> God, GWB and Dick Cheney.
>
> Please, do us all a favor, and re-plug your noggin into its usual stinky
> docking station. It'll make the world a better place.
>
> Your Bestest Buddy and Pal,
>
> H gar

Please make this your last post forever, the General's staff has been
notified.

Sir Artio

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-01-02 22:34:24 EST
On Jan 2, 10:27 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/2/2012 11:40 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>
> > For some unknown reason, I still see debunkers posting on these
> > newsgroups.  Somehow you must have missed the message that you need a
> > special license to post here.
>
> I have a license to post here.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Your license HAS been suspended. You may not renew it for 15 years.
Govern yourself accordingly;

Sir Artio

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-01-02 22:35:02 EST
On Jan 2, 12:48 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote innews:jdsstk$711$1@hvac.motzarella.org:
>
> > On 1/2/2012 11:40 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> >> For some unknown reason, I still see debunkers posting on these
> >> newsgroups.  Somehow you must have missed the message that you need a
> >> special license to post here.
>
> > I have a license to post here.
>
> I don't recall Holeflapper having a license.

I am the moderator of these alien newsgroups and I alone decide who
stays and who goes. Yugo!!

Understand?

Sir Artio

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-01-02 23:03:22 EST
On Jan 2, 9:42 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ever since you removed your head from your rectum, somewhere around early
> December, this NG has been been flooded with your standard and repetitive,
> albeit nonsensical, drivel.
>
> PS: there are no FEMA camps, except in New Orleans, where the Niggers
> are still waiting for the public transportation to take them there, all the
> while
> blaming Katrina on a scheme perpetrated by stealth cooperation between
> God, GWB and Dick Cheney.
>
> Please, do us all a favor, and re-plug your noggin into its usual stinky
> docking station. It'll make the world a better place.
>
> Your Bestest Buddy and Pal,
>
> H gar

No more posts from you and your ilk, ALL MANKIND has had enough of
debunkers.
Good riddance!