Research Discussion: Obama And Biden - Dumb-asses Of The Decade

Obama And Biden - Dumb-asses Of The Decade

The Taliban are not our enemy ???
Joe, Barry ... pull your heads from your respective keisters ...

http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-president-welcomes-us-remarks-taliban-081002829.html

That's like saying that Iran is not our enemy, but Hezbollah is ???

Can't wait till Nov 2012 to get the incompetents out of office.
Too bad we can't put them in front of a firing squad, for treason,
and to prevent their famous "stupid gene" from escaping ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

The Taliban are not our enemy ???
Joe, Barry ... pull your heads from your respective keisters ...

http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-president-welcomes-us-remarks-taliban-081002829.html

That's like saying that Iran is not our enemy, but Hezbollah is ???

Can't wait till Nov 2012 to get the incompetents out of office.
Too bad we can't put them in front of a firing squad, for treason,
and to prevent their famous "stupid gene" from escaping ...
********************
Hags, you're always telling us who you don't want. But who do you want?
Who would you like to vote for for POTUS?

Bast
2011-12-31 13:27:06 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> The Taliban are not our enemy ???
> Joe, Barry ... pull your heads from your respective keisters ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-president-welcomes-us-remarks-taliban-081002829.html
>
> That's like saying that Iran is not our enemy, but Hezbollah is ???
>
> Can't wait till Nov 2012 to get the incompetents out of office.
> Too bad we can't put them in front of a firing squad, for treason,
> and to prevent their famous "stupid gene" from escaping ...
> ********************
> Hags, you're always telling us who you don't want. But who do you want?
> Who would you like to vote for for POTUS?

Hagars Republican choices so far, make Obama actually look good.
.....And that is no small accomplishment.

Hey Hags,....RON PAUL may not be a perfect option,....but the best your
stupid party can come up with, and he IS better than Obama

> Notroll2012 wrote:
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> The Taliban are not our enemy ???
>> Joe, Barry ... pull your heads from your respective keisters ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-president-welcomes-us-remarks-taliban-081002829.html
>>
>> That's like saying that Iran is not our enemy, but Hezbollah is ???
>>
>> Can't wait till Nov 2012 to get the incompetents out of office.
>> Too bad we can't put them in front of a firing squad, for treason,
>> and to prevent their famous "stupid gene" from escaping ...
>> ********************
>> Hags, you're always telling us who you don't want. But who do you want?
>> Who would you like to vote for for POTUS?
>

> Hagars Republican choices so far, make Obama actually look good.
> .....And that is no small accomplishment.
>
> Hey Hags,....RON PAUL may not be a perfect option,....but the best your
> stupid party can come up with, and he IS better than Obama

I'm still hedging my bets for Perry.
At least he calls a Spade a spade
and a Faggot a faggot.
And that's good enough for me.
He may not have command of the English language as you poofters
would like him to, but your Nigger is deaf and dumb when his
teleprompter quits on his sorry ass.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Notroll2012 wrote:
>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> The Taliban are not our enemy ???
>> Joe, Barry ... pull your heads from your respective keisters ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-president-welcomes-us-remarks-taliban-081002829.html
>>
>> That's like saying that Iran is not our enemy, but Hezbollah is ???
>>
>> Can't wait till Nov 2012 to get the incompetents out of office.
>> Too bad we can't put them in front of a firing squad, for treason,
>> and to prevent their famous "stupid gene" from escaping ...
>> ********************
>> Hags, you're always telling us who you don't want. But who do you want?
>> Who would you like to vote for for POTUS?
>

> Hagars Republican choices so far, make Obama actually look good.
> .....And that is no small accomplishment.
>
> Hey Hags,....RON PAUL may not be a perfect option,....but the best your
> stupid party can come up with, and he IS better than Obama

I'm still hedging my bets for Perry.
At least he calls a Spade a spade
and a Faggot a faggot.
And that's good enough for me.
He may not have command of the English language as you poofters
would like him to, but your Nigger is deaf and dumb when his
teleprompter quits on his sorry ass.
**********************
Perry is one dumb motherfucker and makes Dubya look like a Rhodes scholar.
He can take all that Texas crap and shove it up his ass. He has no
redeeming qualities whatsoever. Ron Paul at least pretends to give a shit
about American PEOPLE vs. the greed evidenced in most Republicans.

Bast
2011-12-31 16:55:28 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> Notroll2012 wrote:
>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> The Taliban are not our enemy ???
>>> Joe, Barry ... pull your heads from your respective keisters ...
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-president-welcomes-us-remarks-taliban-081002829.html
>>>
>>> That's like saying that Iran is not our enemy, but Hezbollah is ???
>>>
>>> Can't wait till Nov 2012 to get the incompetents out of office.
>>> Too bad we can't put them in front of a firing squad, for treason,
>>> and to prevent their famous "stupid gene" from escaping ...
>>> ********************
>>> Hags, you're always telling us who you don't want. But who do you
>>> want? Who would you like to vote for for POTUS?
>>

>> Hagars Republican choices so far, make Obama actually look good.
>> .....And that is no small accomplishment.
>>
>> Hey Hags,....RON PAUL may not be a perfect option,....but the best your
>> stupid party can come up with, and he IS better than Obama
>>

> I'm still hedging my bets for Perry.
> At least he calls a Spade a spade
> and a Faggot a faggot.
> And that's good enough for me.
> He may not have command of the English language as you poofters
> would like him to, but your Nigger is deaf and dumb when his
> teleprompter quits on his sorry ass.
> **********************
> Perry is one dumb motherfucker and makes Dubya look like a Rhodes
> scholar. He can take all that Texas crap and shove it up his ass. He
> has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Ron Paul at least pretends to
> give a shit about American PEOPLE vs. the greed evidenced in most
> Republicans.

Hagar still seems to think that Obama got in because everyone loved him.
When even Die-hard Republicans looked at McCain & Palin, and said,...."to
hell with this, I'm voting for the black guy"

The whole process of the illusion of a two party system is now a
joke.,...that only Hagar still takes seriously.

Bast
2011-12-31 16:59:06 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> Notroll2012 wrote:
>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> The Taliban are not our enemy ???
>>> Joe, Barry ... pull your heads from your respective keisters ...
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-president-welcomes-us-remarks-taliban-081002829.html
>>>
>>> That's like saying that Iran is not our enemy, but Hezbollah is ???
>>>
>>> Can't wait till Nov 2012 to get the incompetents out of office.
>>> Too bad we can't put them in front of a firing squad, for treason,
>>> and to prevent their famous "stupid gene" from escaping ...
>>> ********************
>>> Hags, you're always telling us who you don't want. But who do you
>>> want? Who would you like to vote for for POTUS?
>>

>> Hagars Republican choices so far, make Obama actually look good.
>> .....And that is no small accomplishment.
>>
>> Hey Hags,....RON PAUL may not be a perfect option,....but the best your
>> stupid party can come up with, and he IS better than Obama
>>

> I'm still hedging my bets for Perry.
> At least he calls a Spade a spade
> and a Faggot a faggot.
> And that's good enough for me.

So soes that make us "dykes" okay ?

> He may not have command of the English language as you poofters
> would like him to, but your Nigger is deaf and dumb when his
> teleprompter quits on his sorry ass.

Just more proof that a totally illeterate moron, is still better than what
the Republicans are wasting our time with.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Hagars Republican choices so far, make Obama actually look good.
>>> .....And that is no small accomplishment.
>>>
>>> Hey Hags,....RON PAUL may not be a perfect option,....but the best your
>>> stupid party can come up with, and he IS better than Obama
>>>

>> I'm still hedging my bets for Perry.
>> At least he calls a Spade a spade
>> and a Faggot a faggot.
>> And that's good enough for me.
>

> So soes that make us "dykes" okay ?
>

>> He may not have command of the English language as you poofters
>> would like him to, but your Nigger is deaf and dumb when his
>> teleprompter quits on his sorry ass.
>

> Just more proof that a totally illeterate moron, is still better than what
> the Republicans are wasting our time with.

Total idiocy of you Liberal's pea brains acknowledged.
Talk to me after Nov 2012, when you dumb fuckers are licking your wounds.
I merely said I liked Perry best, but I will vote for whomever makes it to
the top. Beat the Nigger is still #1 on our list, and not the best
teleprompter
reader in your poofter/faggot lingo.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-12-31 21:05:12 EST
On Dec 31, 4:55 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Notroll2012 wrote:
> > "H gar"  wrote in message
>
> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Hagars Republican choices so far, make Obama actually look good.
> >> .....And that is no small accomplishment.
>
> >> Hey Hags,....RON PAUL may not be a perfect option,....but the best your
> >> stupid party can come up with, and he IS better than Obama
>
> > I'm still hedging my bets for Perry.
> > At least he calls a Spade a spade
> > and a Faggot a faggot.
> > And that's good enough for me.
> > He may not have command of the English language as you poofters
> > would like him to, but your Nigger is deaf and dumb when his
> > teleprompter quits on his sorry ass.
> > **********************
> > Perry is one dumb motherfucker and makes Dubya look like a Rhodes
> > scholar. He can take all that Texas crap and shove it up his ass.  He
> > has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.  Ron Paul at least pretends to
> > give a shit about American PEOPLE vs. the greed evidenced in most
> > Republicans.
>
> Hagar still seems to think that Obama got in because everyone loved him.
> When even Die-hard Republicans looked at McCain & Palin, and said,...."to
> hell with this, I'm voting for the black guy"
>
> The whole process of the illusion of a two party system is now a
> joke.,...that only Hagar still takes seriously.

Only a joke like Hagar could take that joke seriously.

Larry Kroger
2011-12-31 23:01:19 EST
On 12/31/2011 10:32 AM, Hägar wrote:
> "Bast"<fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>>

>> Notroll2012 wrote:
>>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> The Taliban are not our enemy ???
>>> Joe, Barry ... pull your heads from your respective keisters ...
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-president-welcomes-us-remarks-taliban-081002829.html
>>>
>>> That's like saying that Iran is not our enemy, but Hezbollah is ???
>>>
>>> Can't wait till Nov 2012 to get the incompetents out of office.
>>> Too bad we can't put them in front of a firing squad, for treason,
>>> and to prevent their famous "stupid gene" from escaping ...
>>> ********************
>>> Hags, you're always telling us who you don't want. But who do you want?
>>> Who would you like to vote for for POTUS?
>>

>> Hagars Republican choices so far, make Obama actually look good.
>> .....And that is no small accomplishment.
>>
>> Hey Hags,....RON PAUL may not be a perfect option,....but the best your
>> stupid party can come up with, and he IS better than Obama
>>

> I'm still hedging my bets for Perry.
> At least he calls a Spade a spade
> and a Faggot a faggot.
> And that's good enough for me.
> He may not have command of the English language as you poofters
> would like him to, but your Nigger is deaf and dumb when his
> teleprompter quits on his sorry ass.

For better or worse, it's looking a lot like Romney is on top. I'm
mildly positive about Romney. I have hope for him, but am aware that
he's been on all sides of all issues, and is the establishment
candidate. What he'll actually do when he's in office...well, you never
really know. Obama made a lot of campaign promises to reassure the
centrists. If his actions as president had been consistent with his
pledges to address our problems head-on instead of kicking the can down
the road and borrowing more money, then I'd have some respect for him.
Sure, that would have been difficult to do, to stand firm against the
special interests demanding money money money, but that's the medicine
America needed. Everyone in Washington knows this, but nobody dares do
the right thing. Maybe we're doomed to go off a cliff because our
political dysfunction is terminal. Who, besides Ron Paul (who I don't
think is of presidential timber, but I understand why people like him)
will do what must be done? Well, never mind, it doesn't matter what I
think. Looks like Romney will take it, and I'll hope for the best.