Research Discussion: Why Is Iran Such A Threat If They Get A Nuke When Russia Had Thousands And Nothing Happened?

Why Is Iran Such A Threat If They Get A Nuke When Russia Had Thousands And Nothing Happened?

Why is Iran such a threat if they get a nuke when Russia had thousands
and nothing happened?

Because...

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

G=EMC^2
2011-12-28 09:48:14 EST
On Dec 28, 3:25 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Why is Iran such a threat if they get a nuke when Russia had thousands
> and nothing happened?
>
> Because...
>
> "Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
> of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
> accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
> subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
> plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
> and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
> number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"
>
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>
> ________________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Answer is Muslins get to heaven blowing up those that do not love
Allah. This was proven on 9/11. TreBert

> Why is Iran such a threat if they get a nuke when Russia
> had thousands and nothing happened?

That's because Russians are calculating and the principle of
MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) kept them on the straight
and narrow (and our side as well).

To a bunch of demented Mullahs, however, the concept of
MAD is like an express train to meet the promised 72 virgins.
Just look at Amadinejad ... he has "crazy" written all over his narrow,
beady eyes.

On Dec 28, 6:54 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:ggklf7t7tia287u3o58211rs664u96h4re@4ax.com...
>

> > Why is Iran such a threat if they get a nuke when Russia
> > had thousands and nothing happened?
>
> That's because Russians are calculating and the principle of
> MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) kept them on the straight
> and narrow (and our side as well).
>
> To a bunch of demented Mullahs, however, the concept of
> MAD is like an express train to meet the promised 72 virgins.
> Just look at Amadinejad ... he has "crazy" written all over his narrow,
> beady eyes.

With thorium reactors, none of this would be an issue. Guess who made
certain that thorium was never utilized?

BTW; Muslims have killed fewer than most religions, so what's up with
that?

Since when have Catholics and Jews not used aggressive force and
killed?

Since when is defending your homeland limited to only Catholics and
Jews?

Were any Muslims behind Hitler?

http://translate.google.com/#

Bast
2011-12-28 11:54:15 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Why is Iran such a threat if they get a nuke when Russia
>> had thousands and nothing happened?
>>

> That's because Russians are calculating and the principle of
> MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) kept them on the straight
> and narrow (and our side as well).
>
> To a bunch of demented Mullahs, however, the concept of
> MAD is like an express train to meet the promised 72 virgins.
> Just look at Amadinejad ... he has "crazy" written all over his narrow,
> beady eyes.

Speaking of narrow beady eyes and crazy,....how's G.W doing ?

http://www.endevil.com/images/George_Bush.jpg

On Dec 28, 8:54 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Why is Iran such a threat if they get a nuke when Russia
> >> had thousands and nothing happened?
>
> > That's because Russians are calculating and the principle of
> > MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) kept them on the straight
> > and narrow (and our side as well).
>
> > To a bunch of demented Mullahs, however, the concept of
> > MAD is like an express train to meet the promised 72 virgins.
> > Just look at Amadinejad ... he has "crazy" written all over his narrow,
> > beady eyes.
>
> Speaking of narrow beady eyes and crazy,....how's G.W doing ?
>
> http://www.endevil.com/images/George_Bush.jpg

Botox does wonders for beady eyes and smirks.

As long a the truth can't be told, bogus and/or contrived wars will
happen again and again, perhaps this next time getting rid of all the
Jews would make our resident redneck bigots into happy campers. Of
course in order to kill a Jew means that at least three others have to
pay the ultimate price.

Actually, including the more than 20 million Russians that lost their
lives for defending themselves and ultimately benefiting us, plus more
than 20 million others fighting to their deaths and/or losing their
lives for what could have been easily prevented or at least minimized,
makes that ratio more like 20:1, not to mention more than a couple
hundred million injured, trillions in collateral infrastructure damage
plus global debt and inflation that made those American banks, banks
of England and Rothschilds very happy campers.

I guess our redneck approved trick of provoking Japan into attacking
us is what ultimately saved well over a couple million American lives,
so that must have been a wise move on our part, just like 9/11 has
made so many Rothschilds and GW Bush smirk so uncontrollably that they
each had botox injections in order to suppress their faith-based glee
and prevent compulsive smirking.

That 20:1 ratio would however help to get our global population well
below the 500 million mark, so at least that's a very good thing.

The Gods of Eden
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astronomy/browse_frm/thread/36269782e32d3d0c?hl=en&scoring=d&q=bradguth+%22I%27ll+try%22&

http://translate.google.com/#

B*@yep.com
2011-12-28 15:34:52 EST

Indeed. It seems America is great at threatening and attacking
countries without nukes. Once they get a nuke, however, the USA hides
like a cowardly bully who is afraid of getting its nose bloody. How
America kisses the ass and treads lightly around them then.

The only country that is a threat with nuclear weapons and other
Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) is the United States of America.

The USA is the only country to EVER nuke another country.

Then America became a guilty cowardly pussy and feared what it did to
others.

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 21:25:37 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Why is Iran such a threat if they get a nuke when Russia had thousands
>and nothing happened?
>

>Because...
>
>"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
>of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
>accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
>subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
>plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
>and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
>number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"
>

>http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>

>________________________________
>

>___
>

>___
>
>Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
>(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> ... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
>"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
>http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
>Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>Beautiful Documentary ...
>http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
>For Those Who Want To Know...
>http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
>Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
>http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
>Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
>http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>

>___

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 06:48:14 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 28, 3:25?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Why is Iran such a threat if they get a nuke when Russia had thousands
>> and nothing happened?

>Answer is Muslins get to heaven blowing up those that do not love
>Allah. This was proven on 9/11. TreBert

I was listening to Dr. Bill Deagle MD
on Jeff Rense Radio last night.
And Bill said Siria and Iran
have enough chemical weapons to kill everyone on planet Earth,
except the people with advanced underground bases.
RE: "Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2011.12.19"

Someone on Jeff Rense also said...
"Some agencies in the USA and World
insert Islamic fundamentalism into countries
to cause trouble when wanted
to keep the country pulled down.

That's what happened in Sweden !

Very Clever !

_______________________

"Hatred grows bigger but so does love. That is what keeps you
confident in your ability to find solutions. But the critical mass is
insufficient and a sabotage work is cleverly being carried out."

_______________________

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 06:54:54 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Why is Iran such a threat if they get a nuke when Russia
>> had thousands and nothing happened?
>>

>That's because Russians are calculating and the principle of
>MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) kept them on the straight
>and narrow (and our side as well).
>
>To a bunch of demented Mullahs, however, the concept of
>MAD is like an express train to meet the promised 72 virgins.
>Just look at Amadinejad ... he has "crazy" written all over his narrow,
>beady eyes.

Hi H臠ar!
See my reply to "G=EMC^2".

Anyway, I must add...
After what Humans have been through
over the past 3000+ years,
all the actions of today don't surprise me.
And Mr HVAC said...
"It's Either Them Or Us".

It's all a test of a distaster called planet Earth
where we were all put here and controlled
to then see what happens with all the different races of Humans.
And how on Earth do we all make sure that someone isn't sitting in
their back yard garage in Iran, Russia, China, Brazil, Africa, making
advanced biological weapons to destroy any scrap of good we can do
here on planet Earth.

I can't even make Peace with one of my brothers !!!!!!!!!
I'm always creative and nice and generous to him,
but he often makes trouble and get delusions
and gets stoned on weed and attacks me.
THAT'S JUST ME AND ONE NICE BROTHER!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__NGZsCdaxsA/S9EF7VtGWOI/AAAAAAAABBw/gUqXE1ipwtU/s1600/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

__________________________________

On 12/27/2011 2:59 PM, booohoooooo@yep.com wrote:
> Indeed. It seems America is great at threatening and attacking
> countries without nukes. Once they get a nuke, however, the USA hides
> like a cowardly bully who is afraid of getting its nose bloody. How
> America kisses the ass and treads lightly around them then.
>
> The only country that is a threat with nuclear weapons and other
> Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) is the United States of America.
>
> The USA is the only country to EVER nuke another country.
>
> Then America became a guilty cowardly pussy and feared what it did to
> others.

Where are you from again?