Research Discussion: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Everyone EXCEPT DEBUNKERS!!!

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To Everyone EXCEPT DEBUNKERS!!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-12-24 21:09:36 EST
As you must know by now, the greatest Truth-Terror threat comes
directly from the debunkers and their ilk: their supporters,
sympathizers and enablers. As we celebrate Christmas and head into
the New Year, let us redouble our efforts in eliminating EVERY LAST
DEBUNKER once and for all from THIS ISLAND EARTH. All of us
collectively are heading into a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, justice
and liberty. We can only achieve his when the last debunker is
vanquished from our midst. It SHALL BE DONE!!!

I call on the debunkers on these newsgroups to voluntarily surrender
and turn yourselves over to the proper authorities at your nearest
FEMA camp. Thanks in advance.

Sir ArtiØ

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 18:09:36 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ... !!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/beautiful_christmas_tree-wide.jpg

( With RON PAUL )

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Redjack
2011-12-24 23:23:44 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholelaffers A.S.A." <antiscience@zzz.com> wrote in
message As you must know by now, the greatest Truth-Terror threat comes
directly from the debunkers and their ilk: their supporters,
sympathizers and enablers. As we celebrate Christmas and head into
the New Year, let us redouble our efforts in eliminating EVERY LAST
DEBUNKER once and for all from THIS ISLAND EARTH. All of us
collectively are heading into a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, justice
and liberty. We can only achieve his when the last debunker is
vanquished from our midst. It SHALL BE DONE!!!

I call on the debunkers on these newsgroups to voluntarily surrender
and turn yourselves over to the proper authorities at your nearest
FEMA camp. Thanks in advance.

Sir ArtiØ

***************************
Ah yes... that was such a touching anti-christ like message, Sir ArtiØ.
Almost brought a tear!
So you're now claiming that Debunkers are terrorists when they who cite
actual data countering your lies,
and do not cite the so-called purchased "experts"!
How quaint.

[but I was careful not to get any on my selective fire 50 cal. GE Minigun
with Thermalvision just in case you care to 'drop in'.]

Just another US Material Defender out to kick Dravis ass.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-12-25 01:11:53 EST
On Dec 24, 8:23 pm, "Redjack" <No...@onewater.org> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholelaffers A.S.A." <antiscie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> message As you must know by now, the greatest Truth-Terror threat comes
> directly from the debunkers and their ilk: their supporters,
> sympathizers and enablers.  As we celebrate Christmas and head into
> the New Year, let us redouble our efforts in eliminating EVERY LAST
> DEBUNKER once and for all from THIS ISLAND EARTH.  All of us
> collectively are heading into a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, justice
> and liberty.  We can only achieve his when the last debunker is
> vanquished from our midst.  It SHALL BE DONE!!!
>
> I call on the debunkers on these newsgroups to voluntarily surrender
> and turn yourselves over to the proper authorities at your nearest
> FEMA camp.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Sir ArtiØ
>
> ***************************
> Ah yes... that was such a touching anti-christ like message, Sir ArtiØ.
> Almost brought a tear!
> So you're now claiming that Debunkers are terrorists when they who cite
> actual data countering your lies,
> and do not cite the so-called purchased "experts"!
> How quaint.
>
> [but I was careful not to get any on my selective fire 50 cal. GE Minigun
> with Thermalvision just in case you care to 'drop in'.]
>
> Just another US Material Defender out to kick Dravis ass.

Like I previously posted, debunker sympathizers will be treated the
same as the truth-TERRORISTS themselves. ALL MANKIND will no longer
tolerate these potential THREATS to our civil society. 2012 WILL be
the year that every debunker, debunker sympathizer, debunker supporter
and debunker enabler are expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH. We can do
this. LET'S ROLL!!!! :O)

Sir ArtiØ

The Patriot
2011-12-25 11:33:05 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
As you must know by now, the greatest Truth-Terror
threat comes
directly from the debunkers and their ilk: their
supporters,
sympathizers and enablers. As we celebrate Christmas
and head into
the New Year, let us redouble our efforts in
eliminating EVERY LAST
DEBUNKER once and for all from THIS ISLAND EARTH. All
of us
collectively are heading into a BRAVE NEW WORLD of
freedom, justice
and liberty. We can only achieve his when the last
debunker is
vanquished from our midst. It SHALL BE DONE!!!

I call on the debunkers on these newsgroups to
voluntarily surrender
and turn yourselves over to the proper authorities at
your nearest
FEMA camp. Thanks in advance.

Sir Arti\ufffd
Your request for thanks is DENIED!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-12-25 12:15:43 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> As you must know by now, the
kook known as Holeflapper is a fucktard.

Fixed.

"Right and wrong are subjective value judgments. Remove them from your
thinking." -Ed Wollmann, using the ethics of convenience.

Nomad
2011-12-25 12:29:18 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Dec 24, 8:23 pm, "Redjack" <No...@onewater.org> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholelaffers A.S.A." <antiscie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> message As you must know by now, the greatest Truth-Terror threat comes
> directly from the debunkers and their ilk: their supporters,
> sympathizers and enablers. As we celebrate Christmas and head into
> the New Year, let us redouble our efforts in eliminating EVERY LAST
> DEBUNKER once and for all from THIS ISLAND EARTH. All of us
> collectively are heading into a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, justice
> and liberty. We can only achieve his when the last debunker is
> vanquished from our midst. It SHALL BE DONE!!!
>
> I call on the debunkers on these newsgroups to voluntarily surrender
> and turn yourselves over to the proper authorities at your nearest
> FEMA camp. Thanks in advance.
>
> Sir ArtiØ
>
> ***************************
> Ah yes... that was such a touching anti-christ like message, Sir ArtiØ.
> Almost brought a tear!
> So you're now claiming that Debunkers are terrorists when they who cite
> actual data countering your lies,
> and do not cite the so-called purchased "experts"!
> How quaint.
>
> [but I was careful not to get any on my selective fire 50 cal. GE Minigun
> with Thermalvision just in case you care to 'drop in'.]
>
> Just another US Material Defender out to kick Dravis ass.
>
> --- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
> n...@netfront.net ---

Like I previously posted, debunker sympathizers will be treated the
same as the truth-TERRORISTS themselves. ALL MANKIND will no longer
tolerate these potential THREATS to our civil society. 2012 WILL be
the year that every debunker, debunker sympathizer, debunker supporter
and debunker enabler are expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH. We can do
this. LET'S ROLL!!!! :O)

Sir ArtiØ
________________________

Ha! good thing you are not the majority.
You are a spineless Democrat who has no intention of saving or creating
anything resembling civil society,
or anything to do with making it FREE in the true sense.
Free was NEVER about not having to work and just take handouts.
That has ALWAYS been unsustainable.

So is trying to make individuals work for the "good of the body".
Your party is responsible for it's Landrew behavior.

Your party has enslaved more people than all of history using fraud, deceit,
treachery, murder and by placing your evil operatives at every level of
government.

I am not of the body.

What have YOU done to maximize the potential of EVERY INDIVIDUAL?
What has YOUR DEMONRAT Party done to
Maximize the Potential of EVERY INDIVIDUAL?

You/Democrats have reserved ALL the resources to Yourselves!

Resources are Necessary for the Health of the Body.
Are you Aiding the Body or are you Destroying it.

It is You who are the evil,
the evil must be destroyed [you claim so yourself!]
and YOU are the Evil!

Fullfil your Prime Directive!
YOU and your Party are the Evil!
Fullfil your Prime Directive!

[This is of course all a dramatization of a pointless discussion
since there is no sense arguing with
drunk, drugged-out, braindead Progressives.

All they will do is spout the Slogans:
"It's Bushes fault!" or "Right Wing Extremist" or some such foaming mouth
blather.
Further examples are illustrated in the Character Assassinations of
specifically Republican Candidates for POTUS. <and yes I hate that they
FUBAR the definitions of words and create their own BS Lexicons to sound
innocuous. That's what evil people do to hide their intentions when they
know that they cannot win the day if they said what they REALLY stand for."

The Dems have political Rabies.
They are sustained in the disease by George Soros money <even Lib-Press
documented> and money from foreign enemies <most all know who they are &
their varying involvement> and by misappropriated tax dollars <yep...
theft>]

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-12-27 04:53:45 EST
On Dec 25, 9:29 am, "Nomad" <re...@nadaaqua.org> wrote:
> [...]
> since there is no sense arguing with
>  drunk, drugged-out, braindead Progressives.
>
>  All they will do is spout the Slogans:
> "It's Bushes fault!" or "Right Wing Extremist" or some such foaming mouth
> blather.
> Further examples are illustrated in the Character Assassinations of
> specifically Republican Candidates for POTUS.  <and yes I hate that they
> FUBAR the definitions of words and create their own BS Lexicons to sound
> innocuous. That's what evil people do to hide their intentions when they
> know that they cannot win the day if they said what they REALLY stand for."
>
> The Dems have political Rabies.
> They are sustained in the disease by George Soros money <even Lib-Press
> documented> and money from foreign enemies <most all know who they are &
> their varying involvement> and by misappropriated tax dollars <yep...

I have no idea what you are babbling about and I don't care.
Debunkers are now considered TRUTH TERRORISTS and will be dealt with
accordingly.

Sir ArtiØ

JohnN
2011-12-27 13:10:41 EST
On Dec 24, 9:09 pm, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@zzz.com> wrote:
> As you must know by now, the greatest Truth-Terror threat comes
> directly from the debunkers and their ilk: their supporters,
> sympathizers and enablers.  As we celebrate Christmas and head into
> the New Year, let us redouble our efforts in eliminating EVERY LAST
> DEBUNKER once and for all from THIS ISLAND EARTH.  All of us
> collectively are heading into a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, justice
> and liberty.  We can only achieve his when the last debunker is
> vanquished from our midst.  It SHALL BE DONE!!!
>
> I call on the debunkers on these newsgroups to voluntarily surrender
> and turn yourselves over to the proper authorities at your nearest
> FEMA camp.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Sir ArtiØ

Archie and Edith won't like that.

JohnN

Nomad
2011-12-27 18:57:49 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
I have no idea what you are babbling about and I don't care.
Debunkers are now considered TRUTH TERRORISTS and will be dealt with
accordingly.

Sir ArtiØ

******************************
A person who debunks lies with the truth YOU call a truth terorrist.

Good look with that. Let us see how your fictional politically correct brand
of ballistic physics works against our real physics, shall we?
Redefining the language to suit your political totalitarianism will not save
you.
So should it even come to that it is you will be 'dealt with' on the field
of battle, chickenhawk. You're sounding more and more like Artie Johnson
from Laugh-In.
=8o)
like Tango Alpha you are.

--Nomad--
--
"Force always attracts men of low morality." -- Albert Einstein
--

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)