Research Discussion: Presidents Who Proudly Wore The Uniform ...

Presidents Who Proudly Wore The Uniform ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_105d5fdp2xj

Bast
2011-12-24 20:03:08 EST
So how many of these also sent troops to fight BOOGIE-MEN.

....I only count one.

> So how many of these also sent troops to fight BOOGIE-MEN.
>
> ....I only count one.

Oh, yea ... LBJ, thanks to whose recklessness over
50,000 GIs died in Viet Nam.
The Boogie-Men, by the way, were called "Gooks".

Bast
2011-12-25 12:25:09 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> So how many of these also sent troops to fight BOOGIE-MEN.
>>
>> ....I only count one.
>>

> Oh, yea ... LBJ, thanks to whose recklessness over
> 50,000 GIs died in Viet Nam.
> The Boogie-Men, by the way, were called "Gooks".

Gulf of Tonkin ,.....9/11,.....tell me the difference.

Both were manufactured to launch the U.S. into needless wars against people
that never never attacked first

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>>> So how many of these also sent troops to fight BOOGIE-MEN.
>>>
>>> ....I only count one.
>>>

>> Oh, yea ... LBJ, thanks to whose recklessness over
>> 50,000 GIs died in Viet Nam.
>> The Boogie-Men, by the way, were called "Gooks".
>

> Gulf of Tonkin ,.....9/11,.....tell me the difference.
>
> Both were manufactured to launch the U.S. into needless wars against
> people that never never attacked first

You brain-dead excuse for a human carcass ... 9/11, as filmed
over and over, was a clear attack by hostile Muslim Terrorists
against the United States, provocatively killing American and
foreign lives and causing billions of dollars of destruction.

I know you mushy-headed Liberals have a difficult time facing
cold hard facts. Get help.

Bast
2011-12-25 12:55:57 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Oh, yea ... LBJ, thanks to whose recklessness over
>>> 50,000 GIs died in Viet Nam.
>>> The Boogie-Men, by the way, were called "Gooks".
>>

>> Gulf of Tonkin ,.....9/11,.....tell me the difference.
>>
>> Both were manufactured to launch the U.S. into needless wars against
>> people that never never attacked first
>>

> You brain-dead excuse for a human carcass ... 9/11, as filmed
> over and over, was a clear attack by hostile Muslim Terrorists
> against the United States, provocatively killing American and
> foreign lives and causing billions of dollars of destruction.
>
> I know you mushy-headed Liberals have a difficult time facing
> cold hard facts. Get help.

So your definition of TRUTH is that Hollywood produced it ?

Did you ever see Capricorn One ?
How about any of the SMURF Movies ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Gulf of Tonkin ,.....9/11,.....tell me the difference.
>>>
>>> Both were manufactured to launch the U.S. into needless wars against
>>> people that never never attacked first
>>>

>> You brain-dead excuse for a human carcass ... 9/11, as filmed
>> over and over, was a clear attack by hostile Muslim Terrorists
>> against the United States, provocatively killing American and
>> foreign lives and causing billions of dollars of destruction.
>>
>> I know you mushy-headed Liberals have a difficult time facing
>> cold hard facts. Get help.
>

> So your definition of TRUTH is that Hollywood produced it ?
>
> Did you ever see Capricorn One ?
> How about any of the SMURF Movies ?

Seems you have no problem parading your blatant ignorance
and superstition in the face of science and reasoning.
You are a true Doofus.

On Dec 25, 9:55 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Gulf of Tonkin ,.....9/11,.....tell me the difference.
>
> >> Both were manufactured to launch the U.S. into needless wars against
> >> people that never never attacked first
>
> > You brain-dead excuse for a human carcass ... 9/11, as filmed
> > over and over, was a clear attack by hostile Muslim Terrorists
> > against the United States, provocatively killing American and
> > foreign lives and causing billions of dollars of destruction.
>
> > I know you mushy-headed Liberals have a difficult time facing
> > cold hard facts.  Get help.
>
> So your definition of TRUTH is that Hollywood produced it ?
>
> Did you ever see Capricorn One ?
> How about any of the SMURF Movies ?

Those redneck Smurfs and otherwise gay SpongeBob SquarePants have been
in charge of everything from the very get go, so obviously they are
each leaders of Muslim sleeper cells. No wonder our Hagar can't
afford to miss a single episode for his daily instructions of whom to
provoke next.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Dec 25, 9:55 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Gulf of Tonkin ,.....9/11,.....tell me the difference.
>
> >> Both were manufactured to launch the U.S. into needless wars against
> >> people that never never attacked first
>
> > You brain-dead excuse for a human carcass ... 9/11, as filmed
> > over and over, was a clear attack by hostile Muslim Terrorists
> > against the United States, provocatively killing American and
> > foreign lives and causing billions of dollars of destruction.
>
> > I know you mushy-headed Liberals have a difficult time facing
> > cold hard facts. Get help.
>
> So your definition of TRUTH is that Hollywood produced it ?
>
> Did you ever see Capricorn One ?
> How about any of the SMURF Movies ?

Those redneck Smurfs and otherwise gay SpongeBob SquarePants have been
in charge of everything from the very get go, so obviously they are
each leaders of Muslim sleeper cells. No wonder our Hagar can't
afford to miss a single episode for his daily instructions of whom to
provoke next.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / \ufffdGuth Usenet\ufffd

You are living proof that Liberalism is a devastating Mental
Disorder. Total eradication of the afflicted seems to be the only
viable preventative.

Obama job approval surges. Hagar shits himself - again.