Research Discussion: Santa Claus Shaking His Big Tummy !!!

Santa Claus Shaking His Big Tummy !!!

We just had a big earthquake about 30 minutes ago.

Then two more big aftershocks.

5.8

And quite a shocker as it was about 25kms from here just in the ocean.
Things fell down around my friends house here.

Relax !
all the KoOks
are safe !

The Disclosure Project
must go on !

http://www.ufoevidence.org

______________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Warhol
2011-12-22 22:04:15 EST
On Dec 23, 2:42 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> We just had a big earthquake about 30 minutes ago.
>
> Then two more big aftershocks.
>
>  5.8
>
> And quite a shocker as it was about 25kms from here just in the ocean.
> Things fell down around my friends house here.
>
> Relax !
> all the KoOks
> are safe !
>
> The Disclosure Project
> must go on !
>
> http://www.ufoevidence.org
>
> ______________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Hmmm, anyone else have additional info on this?

wonder if the planetary alignment has something to do with this.

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:04:15 -0800 (PST), Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 23, 2:42?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> We just had a big earthquake about 30 minutes ago.
>>
>> Then two more big aftershocks.
>>
>> ?5.8
>>
>> And quite a shocker as it was about 25kms from here just in the ocean.
>> Things fell down around my friends house here.
>>
>> Relax !
>> all the KoOks
>> are safe !
>>
>> The Disclosure Project
>> must go on !
>>
>> http://www.ufoevidence.org

>Hmmm, anyone else have additional info on this?
>
>wonder if the planetary alignment has something to do with this.

We just had another 5.3
but it was closer
and knocked much more stuff down in the house.
I'm in the kitchen sweeping up a variety of glass.

I hope you are all well, happy, safe, & loved
on Planet Earth !!!

:)

_______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Warhol
2011-12-22 22:37:23 EST
On Dec 23, 4:14 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:04:15 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Dec 23, 2:42?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> We just had a big earthquake about 30 minutes ago.
>
> >> Then two more big aftershocks.
>
> >> ?5.8
>
> >> And quite a shocker as it was about 25kms from here just in the ocean.
> >> Things fell down around my friends house here.
>
> >> Relax !
> >> all the KoOks
> >> are safe !
>
> >> The Disclosure Project
> >> must go on !
>
> >>http://www.ufoevidence.org
> >Hmmm, anyone else have additional info on this?
>
> >wonder if the planetary alignment has something to do with this.
>
> We just had another 5.3
> but it was closer
> and knocked much more stuff down in the house.
> I'm in the kitchen sweeping up a variety of glass.
>
> I hope you are all well, happy, safe, & loved
> on Planet Earth !!!
>
>   :)
>
> _______________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

Hearing reoprts of Liquefaction in localised areas of Christchurch.

http://tweetgrid.com/grid?l=1&q1=Breakingnews&q2=christchurch

Christchuch has had over 8000+ quakes since the major one last year.
The city, last time is still basically third world conditions...

Thinking of you all down there, hang tough guys! Flanders is behind
you all.

GilesH
2011-12-23 00:19:32 EST
On Dec 23, 4:04 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 23, 2:42 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > We just had a big earthquake about 30 minutes ago.
>
> > Then two more big aftershocks.
>
> >  5.8
>
> > And quite a shocker as it was about 25kms from here just in the ocean.
> > Things fell down around my friends house here.
>
> > Relax !
> > all the KoOks
> > are safe !
>
> > The Disclosure Project
> > must go on !
>
> >http://www.ufoevidence.org
>
> > ______________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> >  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> Hmmm, anyone else have additional info on this?
>
> wonder if the planetary alignment has something to do with this.

Comet Lovejoy

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:37:23 -0800 (PST), Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 23, 4:14?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:04:15 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Hmmm, anyone else have additional info on this?
>>
>> >wonder if the planetary alignment has something to do with this.
>>
>> We just had another 5.3
>> but it was closer
>> and knocked much more stuff down in the house.
>> I'm in the kitchen sweeping up a variety of glass.
>>
>> I hope you are all well, happy, safe, & loved
>> on Planet Earth !!!
>>
>> :)

>Hearing reoprts of Liquefaction in localised areas of Christchurch.
>
>http://tweetgrid.com/grid?l=1&q1=Breakingnews&q2=christchurch
>
>Christchuch has had over 8000+ quakes since the major one last year.
>The city, last time is still basically third world conditions...
>
>Thinking of you all down there, hang tough guys! Flanders is behind
>you all.

The last quake a couple of hours ago was 6.0 magnitude,
about 7kms away right on the beach sand dunes,
and about 10kms deep.

Yes, the liquefaction is really bad in some areas.
Although not Haiti or Turkey
so the buildings here are fairly OK.

If I wasn't so busy with UFO & ET research
and saving planet Earth from Nuke Wars,
I'd Love to study advanced building construction.
I have invented a Super Glass Structure for Housing
but none of the intelligence agencies are interested.
I guess they are busy with ETs and the Human Power Struggles too.

_________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Warhol
2011-12-23 00:45:01 EST
On Dec 23, 6:27 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:37:23 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Dec 23, 4:14?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> We just had another 5.3
> >> but it was closer
> >> and knocked much more stuff down in the house.
> >> I'm in the kitchen sweeping up a variety of glass.
>
> >> I hope you are all well, happy, safe, & loved
> >> on Planet Earth !!!
>
> >>  :)
>
> >Hearing reoprts of Liquefaction in localised areas of Christchurch.
>
> >http://tweetgrid.com/grid?l=1&q1=Breakingnews&q2=christchurch
>
> >Christchuch has had over 8000+  quakes since the major one last year.
> >The city, last time is still basically third world conditions...
>
> >Thinking of you all down there, hang tough guys! Flanders is behind
> >you all.
>
> The last quake a couple of hours ago was 6.0 magnitude,
> about 7kms away right on the beach sand dunes,
> and about 10kms deep.
>
> Yes, the liquefaction is really bad in some areas.
> Although not Haiti or Turkey
> so the buildings here are fairly OK.
>
> If I wasn't so busy with UFO & ET research
> and saving planet Earth from Nuke Wars,
> I'd Love to study advanced building construction.
> I have invented a Super Glass Structure for Housing
> but none of the intelligence agencies are interested.
> I guess they are busy with ETs and the Human Power Struggles too.
>
> _________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

This guys explains it pretty well. and shows pics,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSvXFIberDU

... are you ok mate?

Mayor Bob Parker: 'my heart just breaks'
Updated 3:37 PM Friday Dec 23, 2011
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10775051

Christchurch Mayor Bob Parker was in Taupo at the time of the quake,
and is making his way to Christchurch.

Mr Parker told One News he was "very, very concerned" about people in
city, particularly with the quake coming just before Christmas.

"It sets people back," he said. "My heart just breaks. So many people
have been through so much.

video of today's liquifaction following the first quake:

http://youtu.be/c9bQ1O5or_Q

Christchurch is not on fill dirt like Japan. It's rock, isn't it? I
mean all of that volcanic rock should be like building on top of
granite. Being that I know zero about what kind of volcanic rock NZ is
made up of in that area, I could be completely wrong, but that kind of
liquefaction really has me worried if the rock under y'all is as solid
as I believe it to be.

Warhol
2011-12-23 00:59:19 EST
On Dec 23, 6:19 am, GilesH <gil...@clear.net.nz> wrote:
> On Dec 23, 4:04 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 23, 2:42 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > We just had a big earthquake about 30 minutes ago.
>
> > > Then two more big aftershocks.
>
> > >  5.8
>
> > > And quite a shocker as it was about 25kms from here just in the ocean.
> > > Things fell down around my friends house here.
>
> > > Relax !
> > > all the KoOks
> > > are safe !
>
> > > The Disclosure Project
> > > must go on !
>
> > >http://www.ufoevidence.org
>
> > > ______________
>
> > > ___
>
> > > ___
>
> > > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
> > >  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> > > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > > Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > > ___
>
> > Hmmm, anyone else have additional info on this?
>
> > wonder if the planetary alignment has something to do with this.
>
> Comet Lovejoy

Yeah... there are some concerns about that... That is some scary
stuff!!! My prayers are with you ALL for that.

Earthquake in Christchurch 2 days before Christmas..... Odd
coincidence. Last year it was the Christmas Island tragedy about a
week before Christmas.

We're getting closer and closer to Isaiah 24, yet so many want to
fight over silly things....

Isaiah 24

1Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and
turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the
servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress;
as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the
borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to
him.

Very interesting times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKxH-2P_SNk

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 21:45:01 -0800 (PST), Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 23, 6:27?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:37:23 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Hearing reoprts of Liquefaction in localised areas of Christchurch.
>>
>> >http://tweetgrid.com/grid?l=1&q1=Breakingnews&q2=christchurch
>>
>> >Christchuch has had over 8000+ ?quakes since the major one last year.
>> >The city, last time is still basically third world conditions...
>>
>> >Thinking of you all down there, hang tough guys! Flanders is behind
>> >you all.
>>
>> The last quake a couple of hours ago was 6.0 magnitude,
>> about 7kms away right on the beach sand dunes,
>> and about 10kms deep.
>>
>> Yes, the liquefaction is really bad in some areas.
>> Although not Haiti or Turkey
>> so the buildings here are fairly OK.
>>
>> If I wasn't so busy with UFO & ET research
>> and saving planet Earth from Nuke Wars,
>> I'd Love to study advanced building construction.
>> I have invented a Super Glass Structure for Housing
>> but none of the intelligence agencies are interested.
>> I guess they are busy with ETs and the Human Power Struggles too.

>This guys explains it pretty well. and shows pics,
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSvXFIberDU
>
>... are you ok mate?

No, I'm not OK, I'm busy trying to save planet Earth from Bad Aliens
and Bad Humans !!!

>Mayor Bob Parker: 'my heart just breaks'
>Updated 3:37 PM Friday Dec 23, 2011
>http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10775051
>
>Christchurch Mayor Bob Parker was in Taupo at the time of the quake,
>and is making his way to Christchurch.
>
>Mr Parker told One News he was "very, very concerned" about people in
>city, particularly with the quake coming just before Christmas.
>
>"It sets people back," he said. "My heart just breaks. So many people
>have been through so much.
>

>video of today's liquifaction following the first quake:
>
>http://youtu.be/c9bQ1O5or_Q
>
>Christchurch is not on fill dirt like Japan. It's rock, isn't it? I
>mean all of that volcanic rock should be like building on top of
>granite. Being that I know zero about what kind of volcanic rock NZ is
>made up of in that area, I could be completely wrong, but that kind of
>liquefaction really has me worried if the rock under y'all is as solid
>as I believe it to be.

Yeah rock and volcanoes all around under my computer chair here.
I'm getting ready to be blasted off into the Milky Way Galaxy
to meet 3728 different species of extraterrestrial intelligence
and tell them all to all blinking get their act together !!!

http://alien-ufo-research.com/vidthumbs/aliensinthedark.JPG

_________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Warhol
2011-12-23 02:16:51 EST
On Dec 23, 7:30 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 21:45:01 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Dec 23, 6:27?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> The last quake a couple of hours ago was 6.0 magnitude,
> >> about 7kms away right on the beach sand dunes,
> >> and about 10kms deep.
>
> >> Yes, the liquefaction is really bad in some areas.
> >> Although not Haiti or Turkey
> >> so the buildings here are fairly OK.
>
> >> If I wasn't so busy with UFO & ET research
> >> and saving planet Earth from Nuke Wars,
> >> I'd Love to study advanced building construction.
> >> I have invented a Super Glass Structure for Housing
> >> but none of the intelligence agencies are interested.
> >> I guess they are busy with ETs and the Human Power Struggles too.
>
> >This guys explains it pretty well. and shows pics,
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSvXFIberDU
>
> >... are you ok mate?
>
> No, I'm not OK, I'm busy trying to save planet Earth from Bad Aliens
> and Bad Humans !!!
>

> >Mayor Bob Parker: 'my heart just breaks'
> >Updated 3:37 PM Friday Dec 23, 2011
> >http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10775051
>
> >Christchurch Mayor Bob Parker was in Taupo at the time of the quake,
> >and is making his way to Christchurch.
>
> >Mr Parker told One News he was "very, very concerned" about people in
> >city, particularly with the quake coming just before Christmas.
>
> >"It sets people back," he said. "My heart just breaks. So many people
> >have been through so much.
>
> >video of today's liquifaction following the first quake:
>
> >http://youtu.be/c9bQ1O5or_Q
>
> >Christchurch is not on fill dirt like Japan. It's rock, isn't it? I
> >mean all of that volcanic rock should be like building on top of
> >granite. Being that I know zero about what kind of volcanic rock NZ is
> >made up of in that area, I could be completely wrong, but that kind of
> >liquefaction really has me worried if the rock under y'all is as solid
> >as I believe it to be.
>
> Yeah rock and volcanoes all around under my computer chair here.
> I'm getting ready to be blasted off into the Milky Way Galaxy
> to meet 3728 different species of extraterrestrial intelligence
> and tell them all to all blinking get their act together !!!
>
> http://alien-ufo-research.com/vidthumbs/aliensinthedark.JPG
>
> _________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

Be safe Kiwis .. CH is going to be a ghost town before long, everyone
is leaving the place.

This doesn't look good at all. They are still posting new pics .. use
the gallery view.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-earthquake/photos/

Our thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you in the
danger zone... May you all be safe

The devil worshipping NWO fools have been shaking in their boots for a
long time now . . ."now" they are shaking more. You have made your
bed, and soon you will lie in it. For Eternity. Follow the fallen
angels. . .couldn't have been more stupid.

As 24th December approaches,..