Research Discussion: Art Bell // Big News

Art Bell // Big News

I'm friends with Art Bell in Facebook,
and the Big News is
he was relaxing with family
and one of his fire extinguishers blew up.

It happened in his radio room
full of $50,000 worth of radio gear and computers, etc.

They had only just finished painting and decorating the house too.

He breathed a lot of the fire extinguishers white dust.
And apart from covering everything in the radio room,
the white powder also messed up other areas of the house.

The fire extinguisher company said
those fire extinguisher were recalled in 2004.

Sad news for me, as Art Bell Coast to Coast AM Radio
and The Lou Gentile Show Radio
were and still are the best things in my life,
as I grew up with Sci/Fi and OMNI magazines
and NEXUS magazines, etc, all my life.

Oh, and ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggJHE_t7MPE

__________________________

Nanu-Nanu !

Gajan Kristnaskon !

Sawadee Pee Mai !

__________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Larry Kroger

> I'm friends with Art Bell in Facebook,
> and the Big News is
> he was relaxing with family
> and one of his fire extinguishers blew up.
>
> It happened in his radio room
> full of $50,000 worth of radio gear and computers, etc.
>
> They had only just finished painting and decorating the house too.
>
> He breathed a lot of the fire extinguishers white dust.
> And apart from covering everything in the radio room,
> the white powder also messed up other areas of the house.
>
> The fire extinguisher company said
> those fire extinguisher were recalled in 2004.

Interesting. Although I might expect that a fire extinguisher in the
vicinity of electronics would contain halon, which is less messy and
less destructive to components.

Anyway, it doesn't sound like this is a major enough event to alter
Art's life in a big way. I'd like to have Art back on the radio, but
only if the spirit moved him to do so. In his latest appearances, before
he gave it up, I thought he was pretty off-putting. He's been favoring
the sort of glum, apocalyptic stuff (e.g., Ed Dames) that I find
depressing rather than intriguing. I know Art's been through some awful
times, so I don't begrudge him his moods, but some of it doesn't make
for good radio IMHO. Anyway, wishing the best for Art, and I'll always
be curious what he's up to.

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 00:05:26 -0800, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>

>> I'm friends with Art Bell in Facebook,
>> and the Big News is
>> he was relaxing with family
>> and one of his fire extinguishers blew up.
>>
>> It happened in his radio room
>> full of $50,000 worth of radio gear and computers, etc.
>>
>> They had only just finished painting and decorating the house too.
>>
>> He breathed a lot of the fire extinguishers white dust.
>> And apart from covering everything in the radio room,
>> the white powder also messed up other areas of the house.
>>
>> The fire extinguisher company said
>> those fire extinguisher were recalled in 2004.
>
>Interesting. Although I might expect that a fire extinguisher in the
>vicinity of electronics would contain halon, which is less messy and
>less destructive to components.
>
>Anyway, it doesn't sound like this is a major enough event to alter
>Art's life in a big way. I'd like to have Art back on the radio, but
>only if the spirit moved him to do so. In his latest appearances, before
>he gave it up, I thought he was pretty off-putting. He's been favoring
>the sort of glum, apocalyptic stuff (e.g., Ed Dames) that I find
>depressing rather than intriguing. I know Art's been through some awful
>times, so I don't begrudge him his moods, but some of it doesn't make
>for good radio IMHO. Anyway, wishing the best for Art, and I'll always
>be curious what he's up to.

Yes, he's had back-pain for many years.
And he's had threats
not to air Dr. Jonathan Reed.
And I don't blame the agencies for not wanting that out.
But at the same time... there is something very wrong with planet
Earth, and it's one of the reasons why many of us want information
from many different races of intelligent extraterrestrials in the
Milky Way Galaxy and Universe and from Art Bell, etc.

As for Ed Dames, people at GodLikeProductions love a good doom story.

As for "depressing"... well, it's just a massive various energy
Universe. And a very well educated business friend said to me...
"It's all Dark, Horry, anything that creates things that must
hurt, maim, hunt, bleed & kill, just to survive a couple more days
is Dark".

Although, many people in the West
have had a great life only recently...
For example, I remember being with my wonderful parents
in their old Hillman car in the early 70's
driving through the countryside and happy to see a quaint
Shell Gas Service Station, buying a couple of ice-creams,
and driving on to an Old Steam Engine Show.

Almost unbelivable after 50,000 years of this...

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/121233-bigthumbnail.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bAS0ch9_BLc/TSlKxbJbYmI/AAAAAAAAAFc/e1wSyrwbMD8/s1600/Troy%2BMovie.jpg

Running around forever stabing each other
is about a stupid as anyone can get.

And Hollywood keeps showing those backward barbarian war movies
and the BS crappy future war movies.
It's not entertainment, it's control and conditioning.

And it's a well known fact amongst intelligence agents
that certain groups would love to see a war between China and the USA.

Stupid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf_0p4a_GwI
10 men bashing a nice blue bra girl

because of Lack of good education,
because Lack of more Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM Radio,
because Lack of more info from "the wisdom of several races".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Stupid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p7rZ9E7yiI

Clever & Intelligent...
http://www.youtube.com/TZMOfficialChannel

____________________________

____________________________

> [...]

> Almost unbelivable after 50,000 years of this...
>
> http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/121233-bigthumbnail.jpg
>
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bAS0ch9_BLc/TSlKxbJbYmI/AAAAAAAAAFc/e1wSyrwbMD8/s1600/Troy%2BMovie.jpg
>
> Running around forever stabing each other
> is about a stupid as anyone can get.
>
> And Hollywood keeps showing those backward barbarian war movies
> and the BS crappy future war movies.
> It's not entertainment, it's control and conditioning.
>
> And it's a well known fact amongst intelligence agents
> that certain groups would love to see a war between China and the USA.
>
> Stupid...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf_0p4a_GwI
> 10 men bashing a nice blue bra girl
>
> because of Lack of good education,
> because Lack of more Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM Radio,
> because Lack of more info from "the wisdom of several races".

I sometimes wonder why God, in His wisdom, dumped me into this world
with so many unpleasant kooks. (I have no objection to benign kooks; all
of my best friends are benign kooks.) But here we are, and we must make
the best of it. I don't want to bury my head in the sand and see the
world through rose-colored glasses (sorry, I'm mixing my metaphors); on
the other hand, listening to someone like Dames strikes me as pointless
wallowing in darkness. But I'm asserting a point of personal taste, not
a universal principle.

Noory's guest with the Mars jump room, he was great. That's the kind of
kook we need to hear more of. I know Noory has his detractors, but I
think he hits just the right note to present these people. (Hey, Mr.
Horry, how come we've never heard you as a C2C guest? Or maybe we have?)

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 03:15:37 -0800, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Stupid...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf_0p4a_GwI
>> 10 men bashing a nice blue bra girl
>>
>> because of Lack of good education,
>> because Lack of more Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM Radio,
>> because Lack of more info from "the wisdom of several races".
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

>I sometimes wonder why God, in His wisdom, dumped me into this world
>with so many unpleasant kooks. (I have no objection to benign kooks; all
>of my best friends are benign kooks.) But here we are, and we must make
>the best of it. I don't want to bury my head in the sand and see the
>world through rose-colored glasses (sorry, I'm mixing my metaphors); on
>the other hand, listening to someone like Dames strikes me as pointless
>wallowing in darkness. But I'm asserting a point of personal taste, not

Yes, it just goes to show us, that the Universe was designed to have
every extreme. And my older brother says... "There is good and bad in
everything".

And speaking of extremes... even if we all eradicated war and hate on
planet Earth, there would still be various levels of all of that
variety of energy levels, i.e. work-place-bullying can be as
tormenting as some of the real bad situations on planet Earth and in
the Universe.

Although I guess it depends on the individual.
For example...
I'm one of those nice guys similar to David Wilcock
and work-place-bullying would be hell for him or me.
But for a negative-multi-dimensional type being...
work-place-bullying would be fun land.

I've experienced work-place-bullying, and the experience tormented me
so much I wanted to stick a knife through the Japanese man's forehead.
And I honestly would have Loved it. (That was in 1991)

The only thing that stopped me from killing that Japanese man was
education and things similar to THE SECRET,
where I had to think of making my own realities.

So, I resigned from the job quickly
and went to Japan and had a good experience there,
then went to Queenstown, New Zealand, and developed my Art Skills.
(Painting photo postcards larger using Acrylics)

>Noory's guest with the Mars jump room, he was great. That's the kind of
>kook we need to hear more of.

Hehe, yeah, an excellent koOk.
I actually think "Project Pegasus" was a Cosmic Top Secret Program
to see how much BS agents can tell to 20 million people on Radio or
Television.

However, I have studied enough to know...
if you can think of it, it's happening OUT THERE somewhere...
http://HubbleSite.org

>I know Noory has his detractors, but I
>think he hits just the right note to present these people.

Very Skilled, I'm getting used to Mr George Noory.

>(Hey, Mr. Horry, how come we've never
>heard you as a C2C guest? Or maybe we have?)

I listen to those C2C archives everynight.
And I could do better than most guests.
But I slip up here and get on the
apple juice about once a week and
it prevents me from being as clear
and fast flowing as I could be on the Radio.

Besides, what am I going to tell the Whole World?...
"Greetings Dear Humans of Planet Earth.
Every Horror Movie and Every Science Fiction Movie
you have ever seen plus all the other movies you have not seen
is happening OUT THERE somewhere and sometimes here
on Planet Earth. (North Korea, etc) & (Cosmic Top Secret Projects)
So what do we all do now?!!!"

:)

It's very nice to be able to have a chat about things these days.
However, the future of this Solar System and Earth Humanity
is in the hands of High Level Cosmic Top Secret Projects
and/or Various Advanced Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

i.e.
These Energy Forms think they have a "Future Plan"...
http://www.angelfire.com/scary/ufos/wow.html

______________________________

______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Larry Kroger

> I listen to those C2C archives everynight.
> And I could do better than most guests.
> But I slip up here and get on the
> apple juice about once a week and
> it prevents me from being as clear
> and fast flowing as I could be on the Radio.
>
> Besides, what am I going to tell the Whole World?...
> "Greetings Dear Humans of Planet Earth.
> Every Horror Movie and Every Science Fiction Movie
> you have ever seen plus all the other movies you have not seen
> is happening OUT THERE somewhere and sometimes here
> on Planet Earth. (North Korea, etc)& (Cosmic Top Secret Projects)
> So what do we all do now?!!!"
>
> :)

It might work. "The Horry and Noory Show." That has a nice ring to it.

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 13:59:51 -0800, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>

>> I listen to those C2C archives everynight.
>> And I could do better than most guests.
>> But I slip up here and get on the
>> apple juice about once a week and
>> it prevents me from being as clear
>> and fast flowing as I could be on the Radio.
>>
>> Besides, what am I going to tell the Whole World?...
>> "Greetings Dear Humans of Planet Earth.
>> Every Horror Movie and Every Science Fiction Movie
>> you have ever seen plus all the other movies you have not seen
>> is happening OUT THERE somewhere and sometimes here
>> on Planet Earth. (North Korea, etc)& (Cosmic Top Secret Projects)
>> So what do we all do now?!!!"
>>
>> :)
>
>It might work. "The Horry and Noory Show." That has a nice ring to it.

Here is a Photo for you...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Horry_and_Noory_Show.jpg