Research Discussion: Dear FaceBook, Is It OK If I Get Married Please ?

Dear FaceBook, Is It OK If I Get Married Please ?

Dear FaceBook, is it OK if I get Married please ?

FaceBook will not let me "Friend a Friend of a Friend".

I like a Japanese lady in my FaceBook,
but FaceBook said...
"Do you really know that lady?"
and then stopped me from Friending other people.

All I can do now is chat with Hagar and Mr HVAC and Sir Artie.

:)

Yey !

Merry Christmas !!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Dear FaceBook, is it OK if I get Married please ?

No ... you're gay ...

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:34:37 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Dear FaceBook, is it OK if I get Married please ?
>

>No ... you're gay ...

I respect Gays.
I lived with wonderful Gay men in a beautiful house in
Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand.
Lovely Experience.

Butt, I Love You All, and especially NewsGroups, and...

http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/Conquistador/beautiful-italian-girls.jpg

Thank You !!!
Bless You !!!
Merry Christmas !!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Greysky
2011-12-18 15:18:00 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:34:37 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Dear FaceBook, is it OK if I get Married please ?
>

>No ... you're gay ...

I respect Gays.
I lived with wonderful Gay men in a beautiful house in
Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand.
Lovely Experience.

Butt, I Love You All, and especially NewsGroups, and...

http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/Conquistador/beautiful-italian-girls.jpg

Thank You !!!
Bless You !!!
Merry Christmas !!!

Sorry, Horry, but they are all my ex-wives. And I can tell you that they are
all too much for you to handle. They are a lot like the Greys - no matter
how many probes, they are never satisfied... you'd die of premature age. :-(

G-

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:18:00 -0800, "greysky" <ftlsite@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>
>On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:34:37 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Dear FaceBook, is it OK if I get Married please ?
>>

>>No ... you're gay ...
>>

>I respect Gays.
>I lived with wonderful Gay men in a beautiful house in
>Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand.
>Lovely Experience.
>
>Butt, I Love You All, and especially NewsGroups, and...
>
>http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/Conquistador/beautiful-italian-girls.jpg
>

>Thank You !!!
>Bless You !!!
>Merry Christmas !!!

>Sorry, Horry, but they are all my ex-wives. And I can tell you that they are
>all too much for you to handle. They are a lot like the Greys - no matter
>how many probes, they are never satisfied... you'd die of premature age. :-(
>
>G-

You All Gotta Love The Truth !!!

:-)

For Deity Eternity.
Oh, and With Love & Joy & Wisdom.

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:34:37 -0800, "H?ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Dear FaceBook, is it OK if I get Married please ?
>>

>>No ... you're gay ...
>>

> I respect Gays.
> I lived with wonderful Gay men in a beautiful house in
> Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand.
> Lovely Experience.
>
> Butt, I Love You All, and especially NewsGroups, and...

Butt ??? I rest my case ...

"greysky" <ftlsite@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>
> On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:34:37 -0800, "H?ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Dear FaceBook, is it OK if I get Married please ?
>>

>>No ... you're gay ...
>>

> I respect Gays.
> I lived with wonderful Gay men in a beautiful house in
> Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand.
> Lovely Experience.
>
> Butt, I Love You All, and especially NewsGroups, and...
>
> http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/Conquistador/beautiful-italian-girls.jpg
>

> Thank You !!!
> Bless You !!!
> Merry Christmas !!!

> Sorry, Horry, but they are all my ex-wives. And I can tell you that they
> are all too much for you to handle. They are a lot like the Greys - no
> matter how many probes, they are never satisfied... you'd die of premature
> age. :-(
>
> G-

The reason why men usually die at a younger age then their wives ...
they WANT to ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:34:37 -0800, "H?ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Dear FaceBook, is it OK if I get Married please ?
>>

>>No ... you're gay ...
>>

> I respect Gays.
> I lived with wonderful Gay men in a beautiful house in
> Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand.
> Lovely Experience.
>
> Butt, I Love You All, and especially NewsGroups, and...

Butt ??? I rest my case ...
***********************************
You don't get it, Hags. He's calling you a butt. Which you pretty much
are. http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Larry Kroger

> Dear FaceBook, is it OK if I get Married please ?
>
> FaceBook will not let me "Friend a Friend of a Friend".
>
> I like a Japanese lady in my FaceBook,
> but FaceBook said...
> "Do you really know that lady?"
> and then stopped me from Friending other people.
>
> All I can do now is chat with Hagar and Mr HVAC and Sir Artie.
>
> :)
>
> Yey !
>
> Merry Christmas !!!

I thought you were preferred Grays to Yellows.

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 15:44:44 -0800, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On 12/18/2011 10:15 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Dear FaceBook, is it OK if I get Married please ?
>>
>> FaceBook will not let me "Friend a Friend of a Friend".
>>
>> I like a Japanese lady in my FaceBook,
>> but FaceBook said...
>> "Do you really know that lady?"
>> and then stopped me from Friending other people.
>>
>> All I can do now is chat with Hagar and Mr HVAC and Sir Artie.
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Yey !
>>
>> Merry Christmas !!!
>
>I thought you were preferred Grays to Yellows.

I used to have Japanese language exchange lessons
with various Japanese ladies from when I was about age 23.
They had a lovely nature.

As for Grays and all the Space Matters,
I grew up with tons of Sci/Fi on Television
from birth in Australia and later in New Zealand.