Research Discussion: Sad Chuckweasel Teh Goathumper News ...

Sad Chuckweasel Teh Goathumper News ...

Found the post below, which is in German, but it indicates that one Charles
D. Bohne died from a stroke on Feb 20 of this year in Munich. That is about
the time he dropped out of sight from these NGs. And even though he tried
to pass himself off a suave and polished Swiss psychologist, he was just an
insignificant Schlepp, living in Munich and suffering from delusion of
grandeur.
We had lots of fun engaging in numerous battles of wit with this unarmed man
and we will be sorely missed. He was 62 years old.

http://www.freak-search.com/de/thread/4249004/charles.d._bohne

May he rest in eternal peace.

Nightbat
2011-12-17 18:48:40 EST
On Dec 17, 6:17 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Found the post below, which is in German, but it indicates that one Charles
> D. Bohne died from a stroke on Feb 20 of this year in Munich.  That is about
> the time he dropped out of sight from these NGs.  And even though he tried
> to pass himself off a suave and polished Swiss psychologist, he was just an
> insignificant Schlepp, living in Munich and suffering from delusion of
> grandeur.
> We had lots of fun engaging in numerous battles of wit with this unarmed man
> and we will be sorely missed.  He was 62 years old.
>
> http://www.freak-search.com/de/thread/4249004/charles.d._bohne
>
> May he rest in eternal peace.

nightbat

If it's true it is sad, very sad.

taps,
the nightbat

Double-A
2011-12-17 19:27:34 EST
On Dec 17, 3:17 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Found the post below, which is in German, but it indicates that one Charles
> D. Bohne died from a stroke on Feb 20 of this year in Munich.  That is about
> the time he dropped out of sight from these NGs.  And even though he tried
> to pass himself off a suave and polished Swiss psychologist, he was just an
> insignificant Schlepp, living in Munich and suffering from delusion of
> grandeur.
> We had lots of fun engaging in numerous battles of wit with this unarmed man
> and we will be sorely missed.  He was 62 years old.
>
> http://www.freak-search.com/de/thread/4249004/charles.d._bohne
>
> May he rest in eternal peace.

So, any contemplations on when you might be checking out, Hagar?

Double-A

On 12/17/2011 6:17 PM, Hägar wrote:
> Found the post below, which is in German, but it indicates that one Charles
> D. Bohne died from a stroke on Feb 20 of this year in Munich. That is about
> the time he dropped out of sight from these NGs. And even though he tried
> to pass himself off a suave and polished Swiss psychologist, he was just an
> insignificant Schlepp, living in Munich and suffering from delusion of
> grandeur.
> We had lots of fun engaging in numerous battles of wit with this unarmed man
> and we will be sorely missed. He was 62 years old.
>
> http://www.freak-search.com/de/thread/4249004/charles.d._bohne
>
> May he rest in eternal peace.

I'll miss arguing with him.

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:17:18 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Found the post below, which is in German, but it indicates that one Charles
>D. Bohne died from a stroke on Feb 20 of this year in Munich. That is about
>the time he dropped out of sight from these NGs. .......
> He was 62 years old.
>
>http://www.freak-search.com/de/thread/4249004/charles.d._bohne
>
>May he rest in eternal peace.

Nice find, H臠ar.
Charles won't be "resting".
He's a busy fellow.
I always liked Charles.
(And still do)
And I enjoyed the banter.

I can't believe he died from a stroke, because he looked slim and fit.
Although I'm not sure if he was still tobacco pipe smoking or not.

Anyway, most importantly, Charles lived a full life.
And Charles had a lot of skills and was clever and caring.

Here you are Dear Charles,
A nice picture from Olde Wizzard Horry for you Commander...

http://i1-win.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/Earth-Animated-Wallpaper_1.png

If that goes off-line, here is another one...

http://www.blirk.net/wallpapers/1440x900/earth-wallpaper-9.jpg

and...

http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/Conquistador/beautiful-italian-girls.jpg

_____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-12-17 20:43:57 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Found the post below, which is in German, but it indicates that one
> Charles D. Bohne died from a stroke on Feb 20 of this year in Munich.
> That is about the time he dropped out of sight from these NGs. And
> even though he tried to pass himself off a suave and polished Swiss
> psychologist, he was just an insignificant Schlepp, living in Munich
> and suffering from delusion of grandeur.
> We had lots of fun engaging in numerous battles of wit with this
> unarmed man and we will be sorely missed. He was 62 years old.
>
> http://www.freak-search.com/de/thread/4249004/charles.d._bohne
>
> May he rest in eternal peace.

I'll actually miss the guy, his like won't pass by Usenet again.

A little retrospective is in order:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030402072542/http://www.kook-
watch.net/kooks/Charles_D_Bohne.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20030429172559/http://kook-
watch.net/kooks/Charles_D_Bohne2.html

I am not familiar with this particular work, but I think all
astrological applications to be valid." - Wollmann displays his vast
knowledge of astrology and grammar.

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> Found the post below, which is in German, but it indicates that one
>> Charles D. Bohne died from a stroke on Feb 20 of this year in Munich.
>> That is about the time he dropped out of sight from these NGs. And
>> even though he tried to pass himself off a suave and polished Swiss
>> psychologist, he was just an insignificant Schlepp, living in Munich
>> and suffering from delusion of grandeur.
>> We had lots of fun engaging in numerous battles of wit with this
>> unarmed man and we will be sorely missed. He was 62 years old.
>>
>> http://www.freak-search.com/de/thread/4249004/charles.d._bohne
>>
>> May he rest in eternal peace.
>
> I'll actually miss the guy, his like won't pass by Usenet again.
>
> A little retrospective is in order:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030402072542/http://www.kook-
> watch.net/kooks/Charles_D_Bohne.html
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20030429172559/http://kook-
> watch.net/kooks/Charles_D_Bohne2.html

And this little tidbit will be floating around for a long, long time.
Chuckie's ghost haunting the halls of the USENET.
http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/chuckiebutt/

Painius
2011-12-18 12:43:04 EST
On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:17:18 -0800, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Found the post below, which is in German, but it indicates that one Charles
>D. Bohne died from a stroke on Feb 20 of this year in Munich. That is about
>the time he dropped out of sight from these NGs. And even though he tried
>to pass himself off a suave and polished Swiss psychologist, he was just an
>insignificant Schlepp, living in Munich and suffering from delusion of
>grandeur.
>We had lots of fun engaging in numerous battles of wit with this unarmed man
>and we will be sorely missed. He was 62 years old.
>
>http://www.freak-search.com/de/thread/4249004/charles.d._bohne
>
>May he rest in eternal peace.

I don't believe it.

I read the whole blog page, and there was nothing to even imply that
this was about Charles D. Bohne.

Again, you let your liberal mouth precede your conservative brain.

--
Happy Holidays!
and Warm Wishes for the New Year!

On 12/18/2011 12:43 PM, Painius wrote:

>> May he rest in eternal peace.
>>

> I don't believe it.
>
> I read the whole blog page, and there was nothing to even imply that
> this was about Charles D. Bohne.

If *I* tell you he's dead, THEN will you believe it?

"Painius" <starswirler@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:17:18 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Found the post below, which is in German, but it indicates that one
>>Charles
>>D. Bohne died from a stroke on Feb 20 of this year in Munich. That is
>>about
>>the time he dropped out of sight from these NGs. And even though he tried
>>to pass himself off a suave and polished Swiss psychologist, he was just
>>an
>>insignificant Schlepp, living in Munich and suffering from delusion of
>>grandeur.
>>We had lots of fun engaging in numerous battles of wit with this unarmed
>>man
>>and we will be sorely missed. He was 62 years old.
>>
>>http://www.freak-search.com/de/thread/4249004/charles.d._bohne
>>
>>May he rest in eternal peace.
>>

> I don't believe it.
>
> I read the whole blog page, and there was nothing to even imply that
> this was about Charles D. Bohne.
>
> Again, you let your liberal mouth precede your conservative brain.

Thank you Painintheass for once again demonstrating that your stupidity
knows no bounds.
When you open the attachment, in the upper left corner is the search path:

Home / oestereich / tratsch / Charles D. Bohne

Right below that, on bold letters, it also says

Charles D. Bohne.

Below that, it lists the lady, Kristine Kern, who initiated the search.

Unlike you and Guthball, products of a decaying education system,
Yurpns are more succinct and once a name is mentioned in the headline
they do not feel the need to repeat, it ad nauseam, like you push your
idiotic "the Moon is a Planet" or GuthBall's "Structures on Venus"
idiocy.

May your Xmas tree shed all its needles by December 24th.