Research Discussion: GEto Leave The USA

GEto Leave The USA

General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division from
Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the headquarters, the
company will invest $2 billion in China and train more than 65 engineers and
create six research centers. This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in
the United States last year. but paid no taxes-the same company that employs
more people overseas than it does in the united States.

So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff
Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed
to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell him in which
country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.

If this doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this President, I
don't know what does. Please pass this information to others and think
about it before you buy a GE product.

Can be verified here:

http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LOUVYE1A74E901-5NJ1IVKV8LVLITS4VGNO46MQH9

Thank you Obama ... you be da man ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

***********************
A special song for Hagar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my7sxZ0KfHU&feature=related

Bast
2011-12-17 14:22:00 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division
> from Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the
> headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train
> more than 65 engineers and create six research centers. This is the
> same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last year. but paid
> no taxes-the same company that employs more people overseas than it
> does in the united States.
> So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff
> Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is
> supposed to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell him
> in which country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.
>
> If this doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this
> President, I don't know what does. Please pass this information to
> others and think about it before you buy a GE product.
>
> Can be verified here:
>
> http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LOUVYE1A74E901-5NJ1IVKV8LVLITS4VGNO46MQH9
>
> Thank you Obama ... you be da man ...

So you want us to buy from other company's that still produce goods in the
U.S. ?
Hmmm,.....my whirlpool LLC Kitchenaid fridge was bought when Bush was in
office,...and it says "Made in China"

But the samsung washer and dryer is made in Korea,....does that help ?

Okay,...I've been looking at buying a new G.E. Nuclear power plant, but can
you recommend a reliable U.S. made Nuclear power plant I could get then ?

On Dec 17, 11:22 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division
> > from Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the
> > headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train
> > more than 65 engineers and create six research centers. This is the
> > same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last year. but paid
> > no taxes-the same company that employs more people overseas than it
> > does in the united States.
> > So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff
> > Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is
> > supposed to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell him
> > in which country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.
>
> > If this doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this
> > President, I don't know what does.  Please pass this information to
> > others and think about it before you buy a GE product.
>
> > Can be verified here:
>
> >http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LOUVYE1A74E...
>
> > Thank you Obama ... you be da man ...
>
> So you want us to buy from other company's that still produce goods in the
> U.S. ?
> Hmmm,.....my whirlpool LLC Kitchenaid  fridge was bought when Bush was in
> office,...and it says "Made in China"
>
> But the samsung washer and dryer is made in Korea,....does that help  ?
>
> Okay,...I've been looking at buying a new G.E. Nuclear power plant, but can
> you recommend a reliable U.S. made Nuclear power plant I could get then ?

Once the outsourced ball gets set in motion by our resident ZNR
rednecks, it's never the fault of anyone except the current
administration. I thought you already knew that.

Rednecks always get to provoke whomever, and otherwise outsource as
much as they damn well please, because it's only those currently in
charge that get all the blame for whatever negatives, and they get to
take credit for whatever benefits us.

Wait until Hagar discovers his cheese was actually processed in China
and resold to us because no other nation on Earth would accept its
unusually low quality.

http://translate.google.com/#

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division
>> from Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the
>> headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train
>> more than 65 engineers and create six research centers. This is the
>> same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last year. but paid
>> no taxes-the same company that employs more people overseas than it
>> does in the united States.
>> So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff
>> Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is
>> supposed to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell him
>> in which country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.
>>
>> If this doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this
>> President, I don't know what does. Please pass this information to
>> others and think about it before you buy a GE product.
>>
>> Can be verified here:
>>
>> http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LOUVYE1A74E901-5NJ1IVKV8LVLITS4VGNO46MQH9
>>
>> Thank you Obama ... you be da man ...
>

> So you want us to buy from other company's that still produce goods in the
> U.S. ?
> Hmmm,.....my whirlpool LLC Kitchenaid fridge was bought when Bush was in
> office,...and it says "Made in China"
>
> But the samsung washer and dryer is made in Korea,....does that help ?
>
> Okay,...I've been looking at buying a new G.E. Nuclear power plant, but
> can you recommend a reliable U.S. made Nuclear power plant I could get
> then ?

Ever since the environmental whackos have taken over the Government, Nuclear
Power has died. However, we recently signed a deal with India, conjointly
building Nukes there ... as soon as we run the tree huggers out of town, we
can then build them here.

Hope that answers your question, you putz.

Bast
2011-12-17 19:36:33 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division
>>> from Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the
>>> headquarters, the company will invest $2 billion in China and train
>>> more than 65 engineers and create six research centers. This is the
>>> same GE that made $5.1 billion in the United States last year. but
>>> paid no taxes-the same company that employs more people overseas than
>>> it does in the united States.
>>> So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman
>>> Jeff Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt
>>> is supposed to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell
>>> him in which country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.
>>>
>>> If this doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this
>>> President, I don't know what does. Please pass this information to
>>> others and think about it before you buy a GE product.
>>>
>>> Can be verified here:
>>>
>>> http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LOUVYE1A74E901-5NJ1IVKV8LVLITS4VGNO46MQH9
>>>
>>> Thank you Obama ... you be da man ...
>>

>> So you want us to buy from other company's that still produce goods in
>> the U.S. ?
>> Hmmm,.....my whirlpool LLC Kitchenaid fridge was bought when Bush was
>> in office,...and it says "Made in China"
>>
>> But the samsung washer and dryer is made in Korea,....does that help ?
>>
>> Okay,...I've been looking at buying a new G.E. Nuclear power plant, but
>> can you recommend a reliable U.S. made Nuclear power plant I could get
>> then ?
>>

> Ever since the environmental whackos have taken over the Government,
> Nuclear Power has died. However, we recently signed a deal with India,
> conjointly building Nukes there ... as soon as we run the tree huggers
> out of town, we can then build them here.
>
> Hope that answers your question, you putz.

Not really, as you still never explained why the whole U.S manufacturing
sector has been shutting down and getting out-a-dodge for the past
decade,.....and Obama was not in charge THEN.

Wasn't it was Daddy Bush who was over in China signing away all our rights
with trade agreements, and G.W who gave China "favored nation trading
status".

Walmart was full of China made crap, long before Obama was in office.

BTW,....where was it that the scrap metal from the WTC was sold and hauled
off to ? (HINT - CHINA)

Even in 2001,....no company in the U.S. was willing, or allowed, to melt it
down to make something.

Double-A
2011-12-17 19:41:06 EST
On Dec 17, 10:02 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division from
> Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the headquarters, the
> company will invest $2 billion in China and train more than 65 engineers and
> create six research centers. This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in
> the United States last year. but paid no taxes-the same company that employs
> more people overseas than it does in the united States.
>
> So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff
> Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed
> to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell him in which
> country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.
>
> If this doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this President, I
> don't know what does.  Please pass this information to others and think
> about it before you buy a GE product.
>
> Can be verified here:
>
> http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LOUVYE1A74E...
>
> Thank you Obama ... you be da man ...

New name: Hung Far Low Corp.

Double-A

G=EMC^2
2011-12-17 20:22:58 EST
On Dec 17, 1:59 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division from
> Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the headquarters, the
> company will invest $2 billion in China and train more than 65 engineers and
> create six research centers. This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in
> the United States last year. but paid no taxes-the same company that employs
> more people overseas than it does in the united States.
>
> So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff
> Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed
> to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell him in which
> country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.
>
> If this doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this President, I
> don't know what does.  Please pass this information to others and think
> about it before you buy a GE product.
>
> Can be verified here:
>
> http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LOUVYE1A74E...
>
> Thank you Obama ... you be da man ...
> ***********************
> A special song for Hagar:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my7sxZ0KfHU&feature=related

Waves of American are moving to Irland,England,Spain Australia to
retire on their SS.. Its that or ending up like me,and have to have
the added expense of food stamps. Old people are part of USA dead
beats. GOPers call 146,000,000 Americans dead beats. GOPers know a day
may come to keep dead beats alive might mean they might have to pay
taxes. Money is the GOPers God and paying taxes is against their
religion TtreBrtty

On Dec 17, 4:41 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 10:02 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > General Electric is planning to move its 115-year-old X-ray division from
> > Waukesha, Wis., to Beijing. In addition to moving the headquarters, the
> > company will invest $2 billion in China and train more than 65 engineers and
> > create six research centers. This is the same GE that made $5.1 billion in
> > the United States last year. but paid no taxes-the same company that employs
> > more people overseas than it does in the united States.
>
> > So let me get this straight. President Obama appointed GE Chairman Jeff
> > Immelt to head his commission on job creation (job czar). Immelt is supposed
> > to help create jobs. I guess the President forgot to tell him in which
> > country he was supposed to be creating those jobs.
>
> > If this doesn't show you the total lack of leadership of this President, I
> > don't know what does.  Please pass this information to others and think
> > about it before you buy a GE product.
>
> > Can be verified here:
>
> >http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp?documentKey=1376-LOUVYE1A74E...
>
> > Thank you Obama ... you be da man ...
>
> New name:  Hung Far Low Corp.
>
> Double-A

Perhaps President BHO gets a free panda.

http://translate.google.com/#

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> So you want us to buy from other company's that still produce goods in
>>> the U.S. ?
>>> Hmmm,.....my whirlpool LLC Kitchenaid fridge was bought when Bush was
>>> in office,...and it says "Made in China"
>>>
>>> But the samsung washer and dryer is made in Korea,....does that help ?
>>>
>>> Okay,...I've been looking at buying a new G.E. Nuclear power plant, but
>>> can you recommend a reliable U.S. made Nuclear power plant I could get
>>> then ?
>>>

>> Ever since the environmental whackos have taken over the Government,
>> Nuclear Power has died. However, we recently signed a deal with India,
>> conjointly building Nukes there ... as soon as we run the tree huggers
>> out of town, we can then build them here.
>>
>> Hope that answers your question, you putz.
>

> Not really, as you still never explained why the whole U.S manufacturing
> sector has been shutting down and getting out-a-dodge for the past
> decade,.....and Obama was not in charge THEN.
>
> Wasn't it was Daddy Bush who was over in China signing away all our rights
> with trade agreements, and G.W who gave China "favored nation trading
> status".
>
> Walmart was full of China made crap, long before Obama was in office.
>
> BTW,....where was it that the scrap metal from the WTC was sold and
> hauled off to ? (HINT - CHINA)
>
> Even in 2001,....no company in the U.S. was willing, or allowed, to melt
> it down to make something.

Yes, Bast, I'll make a concerted effort to purchase only "Made in the USA"
goods. I also will NEVER, EVER buy a GM or Chrysler product, because
the Negroid robbed investors by 1) bailing them out, instead of letting them
go under. 2) Not allowing them to reorganize and cutting the outrageous
union salaries. 3) Pumping billions of tax dollars into the enterprises,
which, despite
claims to the contrary by fuzzy math Obama, Reid and Pelosi, have NOT repaid
anything but the interest.
Secondly, If I cannot find what I'm looking for with the "Made in USA"
label, I then look for a label other than "Made in China".
I know Liberals don't do that, because Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.