Research Discussion: BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale Of 9/11

BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale Of 9/11

BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg

___________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Thomas Heger
2011-12-13 23:24:01 EST
Am 14.12.2011 01:03, schrieb Sir Gilligan Horry:

> BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg

I didn't realise this, but Manhattan was sealed in at 9-11.
All the tunnels got closed and all the bridges.

This is beyond my imagination, because the entire island was covered
with dust on that day. It was known, this dust was toxic, so the first
measures should have been to evacuate Lower Manhattan as fast as
possible, but that wasn't done.

TH

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:24:01 +0100, Thomas Heger <ttt_heg@web.de>
wrote:

>Am 14.12.2011 01:03, schrieb Sir Gilligan Horry:
>>
>> BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg
>>
>I didn't realise this, but Manhattan was sealed in at 9-11.
>All the tunnels got closed and all the bridges.
>
>This is beyond my imagination, because the entire island was covered
>with dust on that day. It was known, this dust was toxic, so the first
>measures should have been to

"so the first measures should have been to... "

http://images.wikia.com/wonderwoman/images/5/58/WonderWomanLyndaCarter.jpg

______________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

"Thomas Heger" <ttt_heg@web.de> wrote in message
> Am 14.12.2011 01:03, schrieb Sir Gilligan Horry:
>>
>> BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg
>>
> I didn't realise this, but Manhattan was sealed in at 9-11.
> All the tunnels got closed and all the bridges.
>
> This is beyond my imagination, because the entire island was covered with
> dust on that day. It was known, this dust was toxic, so the first measures
> should have been to evacuate Lower Manhattan as fast as possible, but that
> wasn't done.
>

> TH

Evacuating Lower Manhattan ?? You Krauts have no idea
what a logistics nightmare that would create ... not to mention
the fact that it is miraculous that a panic induced stamped to
vacate the island did NOT occur.
Secondly, at the time, there was no way of knowing that the
attack involved only two jet liners ... there could have been
more.
Thirdly, list the toxic materials you make reference to ... yes,
there were tons of dust and smoke related soot, but the last
PC bad-boy of the Lefty Lunatic Fringe, namely Asbestos,
was banned long before the original towers were built.

Thomas Heger
2011-12-14 10:10:08 EST
Am 14.12.2011 15:51, schrieb Hägar:
> "Thomas Heger"<ttt_heg@web.de> wrote in message
>> Am 14.12.2011 01:03, schrieb Sir Gilligan Horry:
>>>
>>> BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg
>>>
>> I didn't realise this, but Manhattan was sealed in at 9-11.
>> All the tunnels got closed and all the bridges.
>>
>> This is beyond my imagination, because the entire island was covered with
>> dust on that day. It was known, this dust was toxic, so the first measures
>> should have been to evacuate Lower Manhattan as fast as possible, but that
>> wasn't done.
>>

>> TH
>>

> Evacuating Lower Manhattan ?? You Krauts have no idea
> what a logistics nightmare that would create ... not to mention
> the fact that it is miraculous that a panic induced stamped to
> vacate the island did NOT occur.
> Secondly, at the time, there was no way of knowing that the
> attack involved only two jet liners ... there could have been
> more.
> Thirdly, list the toxic materials you make reference to ... yes,
> there were tons of dust and smoke related soot, but the last
> PC bad-boy of the Lefty Lunatic Fringe, namely Asbestos,
> was banned long before the original towers were built.

The film mentioned makes a claim:
the people were trapped in Manhattan and were actually rescued by
shipowners, that freed them from Battery Park. It took nine hours, to
evacuate half a million people by boat. (says the film).

But why couldn't people just walk past the bridges and tunnels on that
day or were rescued by Navy, Coat Guard, whatever ... ?
And why did it take nine hours to do so?

And who authorised to block the bridges and tunnels.

The poor people must have felt like in a war zone. And not affords of
rescue were made by the government. Actually it looks like an
intentional scenario, where the 'real' victims are the people of
Manhattan, that had to breath in toxic dust.

TH

Harry K
2011-12-14 11:09:20 EST
On Dec 14, 7:10 am, Thomas Heger <ttt_...@web.de> wrote:
> Am 14.12.2011 15:51, schrieb Hägar:
>

> > "Thomas Heger"<ttt_...@web.de>  wrote in message

> >> I didn't realise this, but Manhattan was sealed in at 9-11.
> >> All the tunnels got closed and all the bridges.
>
> >> This is beyond my imagination, because the entire island was covered with
> >> dust on that day. It was known, this dust was toxic, so the first measures
> >> should have been to evacuate Lower Manhattan as fast as possible, but that
> >> wasn't done.
>
> >> TH
>
> > Evacuating Lower Manhattan ?? You Krauts have no idea
> > what a logistics nightmare that would create ... not to mention
> > the fact that it is miraculous that a panic induced stamped to
> > vacate the island did NOT occur.
> > Secondly, at the time, there was no way of knowing that the
> > attack involved only two jet liners ... there could have been
> > more.
> > Thirdly, list the toxic materials you make reference to ... yes,
> > there were tons of dust and smoke related soot, but the last
> > PC bad-boy of the Lefty Lunatic Fringe, namely Asbestos,
> > was banned long before the original towers were built.
>
> The film mentioned makes a claim:
> the people were trapped in Manhattan and were actually rescued by
> shipowners, that freed them from Battery Park. It took nine hours, to
> evacuate half a million people by boat. (says the film).
>
> But why couldn't people just walk past the bridges and tunnels on that
> day or were rescued by Navy, Coat Guard, whatever ... ?
> And why did it take nine hours to do so?
>
> And who authorised to block the bridges and tunnels.
>
> The poor people must have felt like in a war zone. And not affords of
> rescue were made by the government. Actually it looks like an
> intentional scenario, where the 'real' victims are the people of
> Manhattan, that had to breath in toxic dust.
>
> TH- Hide quoted text -

As long as you rely on u-tube for your information, you will remain
ignorant.

Harry K

Slika
2011-12-14 11:52:32 EST

"harry k" <turnkey4099@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 14, 7:10 am, Thomas Heger <ttt_...@web.de> wrote:
> Am 14.12.2011 15:51, schrieb H\ufffdgar:
>

> > "Thomas Heger"<ttt_...@web.de> wrote in message

> >> I didn't realise this, but Manhattan was sealed in at 9-11.
> >> All the tunnels got closed and all the bridges.
>
> >> This is beyond my imagination, because the entire island was covered with
> >> dust on that day. It was known, this dust was toxic, so the first measures
> >> should have been to evacuate Lower Manhattan as fast as possible, but that
> >> wasn't done.
>
> >> TH
>
> > Evacuating Lower Manhattan ?? You Krauts have no idea
> > what a logistics nightmare that would create ... not to mention
> > the fact that it is miraculous that a panic induced stamped to
> > vacate the island did NOT occur.
> > Secondly, at the time, there was no way of knowing that the
> > attack involved only two jet liners ... there could have been
> > more.
> > Thirdly, list the toxic materials you make reference to ... yes,
> > there were tons of dust and smoke related soot, but the last
> > PC bad-boy of the Lefty Lunatic Fringe, namely Asbestos,
> > was banned long before the original towers were built.
>
> The film mentioned makes a claim:
> the people were trapped in Manhattan and were actually rescued by
> shipowners, that freed them from Battery Park. It took nine hours, to
> evacuate half a million people by boat. (says the film).
>
> But why couldn't people just walk past the bridges and tunnels on that
> day or were rescued by Navy, Coat Guard, whatever ... ?
> And why did it take nine hours to do so?
>
> And who authorised to block the bridges and tunnels.
>
> The poor people must have felt like in a war zone. And not affords of
> rescue were made by the government. Actually it looks like an
> intentional scenario, where the 'real' victims are the people of
> Manhattan, that had to breath in toxic dust.
>
> TH- Hide quoted text -

As long as you rely on u-tube for your information, you will remain
ignorant.

-

You on the other hand will be ignorant with or without youtube, debunker.

Thomas Heger
2011-12-14 12:59:58 EST
Am 14.12.2011 17:09, schrieb harry k:

>> The film mentioned makes a claim:
>> the people were trapped in Manhattan and were actually rescued by
>> shipowners, that freed them from Battery Park. It took nine hours, to
>> evacuate half a million people by boat. (says the film).
>>
>> But why couldn't people just walk past the bridges and tunnels on that
>> day or were rescued by Navy, Coat Guard, whatever ... ?
>> And why did it take nine hours to do so?
>>
>> And who authorised to block the bridges and tunnels.
>>
>> The poor people must have felt like in a war zone. And not affords of
>> rescue were made by the government. Actually it looks like an
>> intentional scenario, where the 'real' victims are the people of
>> Manhattan, that had to breath in toxic dust.
>>
>> TH- Hide quoted text -

> As long as you rely on u-tube for your information, you will remain
> ignorant.

The statement stems from the movie 'boatlift' with Tom Hanks, if I got
that right.

If I got it wrong, that please inform me about what is correct. I have
actually not heard about blocked tunnels before.

So, still the question remains: why were people trapped in southern
Manhattan?

To me it was very unexpected to hear this. I cannot confirm this
information, but think, such a film would be made about real events.

TH

Bast
2011-12-14 17:33:13 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Thomas Heger" <ttt_heg@web.de> wrote in message
>> Am 14.12.2011 01:03, schrieb Sir Gilligan Horry:
>>>
>>> BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg
>>>
>> I didn't realise this, but Manhattan was sealed in at 9-11.
>> All the tunnels got closed and all the bridges.
>>
>> This is beyond my imagination, because the entire island was covered
>> with dust on that day. It was known, this dust was toxic, so the first
>> measures should have been to evacuate Lower Manhattan as fast as
>> possible, but that wasn't done.
>>

>> TH
>>

> Evacuating Lower Manhattan ?? You Krauts have no idea
> what a logistics nightmare that would create ... not to mention
> the fact that it is miraculous that a panic induced stamped to
> vacate the island did NOT occur.
> Secondly, at the time, there was no way of knowing that the
> attack involved only two jet liners ... there could have been
> more.
> Thirdly, list the toxic materials you make reference to ... yes,
> there were tons of dust and smoke related soot, but the last
> PC bad-boy of the Lefty Lunatic Fringe, namely Asbestos,
> was banned long before the original towers were built.

NO ASBESTOS IN THE TOWERS ?,....hagar you have even got Bush Cheney
Silverstien and Rumsfeld going "HUH ?" whith that one.
Why don't you quit listening to the signals that FEMA chip in your brain is
giving off,....and actually LEARN the truth.

BTW anyone could have asked the people listed above, and they would have
told them N.Y.C was not going to be "attacked" anymore,.....the false flags
were complete.

Bast
2011-12-14 17:38:15 EST

Thomas Heger wrote:
> Am 14.12.2011 17:09, schrieb harry k:

>>> The film mentioned makes a claim:
>>> the people were trapped in Manhattan and were actually rescued by
>>> shipowners, that freed them from Battery Park. It took nine hours, to
>>> evacuate half a million people by boat. (says the film).
>>>
>>> But why couldn't people just walk past the bridges and tunnels on that
>>> day or were rescued by Navy, Coat Guard, whatever ... ?
>>> And why did it take nine hours to do so?
>>>
>>> And who authorised to block the bridges and tunnels.
>>>
>>> The poor people must have felt like in a war zone. And not affords of
>>> rescue were made by the government. Actually it looks like an
>>> intentional scenario, where the 'real' victims are the people of
>>> Manhattan, that had to breath in toxic dust.
>>>
>>> TH- Hide quoted text -

>> As long as you rely on u-tube for your information, you will remain
>> ignorant.
>
> The statement stems from the movie 'boatlift' with Tom Hanks, if I got
> that right.
>
> If I got it wrong, that please inform me about what is correct. I have
> actually not heard about blocked tunnels before.
>
> So, still the question remains: why were people trapped in southern
> Manhattan?
>
> To me it was very unexpected to hear this. I cannot confirm this
> information, but think, such a film would be made about real events.
>

> TH

I guess you never saw Apollo 13 ?

History doesn't come out of Hollywood,....or does it ?
....Stanley Kubrick isn't talking.
As I remember all the Apollo missions,...and Capricorn One comes to mind.