Research Discussion: Just For My Buddy Bast ...

Just For My Buddy Bast ...

Study this for a bit, Bast ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr

There really is nothing more that needs to be said ...; is there ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

Study this for a bit, Bast ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr

There really is nothing more that needs to be said ...; is there ...
*********
Dubya was the most intellectually challenged president we've ever had.

Bast
2011-12-12 11:54:09 EST

Notroll2012 wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Study this for a bit, Bast ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>
> There really is nothing more that needs to be said ...; is there ...
> *********
> Dubya was the most intellectually challenged president we've ever had.

AND G.W. is still the most hated.
Not even Obama's constant screwups can restore peoples faith in the GOP

Even though Bush has gone deeper into hiding than Bin Laden, many U.S.
citizens would still take him out of his misery if given a chance, and I'm
sure that includes his own security staff.

> Notroll2012 wrote:
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Study this for a bit, Bast ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>>
>> There really is nothing more that needs to be said ...; is there ...
>> *********
>> Dubya was the most intellectually challenged president we've ever had.
>

> AND G.W. is still the most hated.

*** By clueless Liberals, because "dumb" GW was able
to con them into voting for two wars and to see WMDs
where there were none, or so you putzes claim now.

> Not even Obama's constant screwups can restore
> peoples faith in the GOP Even though Bush has gone deeper into hiding
> than Bin Laden, many U.S.

*** You dipshit ... GWB lives on his Ranch in Crawford,
TX, everyone can drive up to it, but will probably be
stopped by security. He regularly drives into town, to go
shopping, go to church and he even mingles with the locals,
as long as they are not Liberal scum.

> citizens would still take him out of his misery if given a chance, and I'm
> sure that includes his own security staff.

***If there were a line to take out GWB and one for the
Nigger, I can assure you the Oreo's would go around the
block a few times.

But not to worry, Rick Perry is on the horizon and a little
charisma, Governor for a decade now in the State with the
highest employment, a nice southern drawl and a stand
against Liberal faggots and their peter-puffing agenda, will
make him a shoo-in. Perhaps you guys can run Alec Baldwin,
if you're tired of the never-ending incompetence of the
Vacationer in Chief.
Happy days are just around the corner ....

"Hägar" wrote in message

> Notroll2012 wrote:
>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> Study this for a bit, Bast ...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>>
>> There really is nothing more that needs to be said ...; is there ...
>> *********
>> Dubya was the most intellectually challenged president we've ever had.
>

> AND G.W. is still the most hated.

*** By clueless Liberals, because "dumb" GW was able
to con them into voting for two wars and to see WMDs
where there were none, or so you putzes claim now.

> Not even Obama's constant screwups can restore
> peoples faith in the GOP Even though Bush has gone deeper into hiding
> than Bin Laden, many U.S.

*** You dipshit ... GWB lives on his Ranch in Crawford,
TX, everyone can drive up to it, but will probably be
stopped by security. He regularly drives into town, to go
shopping, go to church and he even mingles with the locals,
as long as they are not Liberal scum.

> citizens would still take him out of his misery if given a chance, and I'm
> sure that includes his own security staff.

***If there were a line to take out GWB and one for the
Nigger, I can assure you the Oreo's would go around the
block a few times.

But not to worry, Rick Perry is on the horizon and a little
charisma, Governor for a decade now in the State with the
highest employment, a nice southern drawl and a stand
against Liberal faggots and their peter-puffing agenda, will
make him a shoo-in. Perhaps you guys can run Alec Baldwin,
if you're tired of the never-ending incompetence of the
Vacationer in Chief.
Happy days are just around the corner ....

********************************
One more decade and Texas crackers will be in a minority. In the meantime,
Perry just keeps showing us how unprepared he is to be POTUS and what a joke
he would be in the office.

Bast
2011-12-12 17:19:11 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> Notroll2012 wrote:
>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> Study this for a bit, Bast ...
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>>>
>>> There really is nothing more that needs to be said ...; is there
>>> ... *********
>>> Dubya was the most intellectually challenged president we've ever had.
>>

>> AND G.W. is still the most hated.
>
> *** By clueless Liberals, because "dumb" GW was able
> to con them into voting for two wars and to see WMDs
> where there were none, or so you putzes claim now.
>

>> Not even Obama's constant screwups can restore
>> peoples faith in the GOP Even though Bush has gone deeper into hiding
>> than Bin Laden, many U.S.
>
> *** You dipshit ... GWB lives on his Ranch in Crawford,
> TX, everyone can drive up to it, but will probably be
> stopped by security. He regularly drives into town, to go
> shopping, go to church and he even mingles with the locals,
> as long as they are not Liberal scum.
>
>> citizens would still take him out of his misery if given a chance, and
>> I'm sure that includes his own security staff.
>
> ***If there were a line to take out GWB and one for the
> Nigger, I can assure you the Oreo's would go around the
> block a few times.
>
> But not to worry, Rick Perry is on the horizon and a little
> charisma, Governor for a decade now in the State with the
> highest employment, a nice southern drawl and a stand
> against Liberal faggots and their peter-puffing agenda, will
> make him a shoo-in. Perhaps you guys can run Alec Baldwin,
> if you're tired of the never-ending incompetence of the
> Vacationer in Chief.
> Happy days are just around the corner ....

Perry is done,....you seem to be his only supporter left.

NEWT seem to be the current GOP flavor of the day, but it's all a game of
smoke and mirrors to make you belive Obama isn't being handed kingship by
your own party.
And YOU are stupid enough to send them money to fund the illusion.

...While they take a shovel to your head and you say , "thank you,...may I
have another."

Larry Kroger
2011-12-12 21:27:57 EST
On 12/12/2011 10:02 AM, Hägar wrote:

> But not to worry, Rick Perry is on the horizon and a little
> charisma, Governor for a decade now in the State with the
> highest employment, a nice southern drawl and a stand
> against Liberal faggots and their peter-puffing agenda, will
> make him a shoo-in. Perhaps you guys can run Alec Baldwin,
> if you're tired of the never-ending incompetence of the
> Vacationer in Chief.
> Happy days are just around the corner ....

Are you stumping for Perry? Seems to me he'll be dropping out before
long. Our friends are gleeful in reminding those of us that tilt
Republican that we're not exactly ecstatic about the choices on the
table -- although some of them are honest enough to admit that they're
not wildly enthusiastic about Mr. Obama either. Between the current two
front-runners, I'll admit to uncertainty...I feel mildly positive about
Romney, but alternate between feeling substantially positive for and
deeply concerned about Newt. Will support either one of those guys over
Obama, but at this point I'm seriously worried about the future of the
Republic. Can anyone steer us away from suicidal catastrophe? My gut
says Newt might be the man, if he doesn't self-destruct first. Anyway,
Perry's done. When he first got into the race, I had a moment of hope
for him. Then a Texas pal told me that Perry's the kind of guy that
looks best from a distance, but I'd like him less as I saw more of him.
That turned out to be true. At this point I think Perry's looking for a
dignified exit strategy.

Jake
2011-12-14 10:38:41 EST
On Dec 12, 7:18 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

>     Study this for a bit, Bast ...
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>
>     There really is nothing more that needs to be said ...; is there ...
> *********
> Dubya was the most intellectually challenged president we've ever had.

Notroll, why don't you repost that pic of Hags catching elephant turds
at the zoo for his and his family's consumption. It RULED!
Jake.

"jake" wrote in message

On Dec 12, 7:18 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message

> Study this for a bit, Bast ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>
> There really is nothing more that needs to be said ...; is there ...
> *********
> Dubya was the most intellectually challenged president we've ever had.

Notroll, why don't you repost that pic of Hags catching elephant turds
at the zoo for his and his family's consumption. It RULED!
Jake.

My pleasure
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

On Dec 12, 7:18 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> Study this for a bit, Bast ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_175g39qv3fr
>
> There really is nothing more that needs to be said ...; is there ...
> *********
> Dubya was the most intellectually challenged president we've ever had.

Notroll, why don't you repost that pic of Hags catching elephant turds
at the zoo for his and his family's consumption. It RULED!
Jake.

*** It's about the only picture that peter puffing hillbilly loves
to post, so I think he's just a shit kind of guy ... sort of like you,
you wetback Beaner.

PS: Merry Christmas ... may the refried's give you a good
dose of Montezuma's revenge.