Research Discussion: How To Feed The Homeless Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

How To Feed The Homeless Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

How To Feed The Homeless Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIfc1Jq5p6M

______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-12-11 14:31:22 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in

> How To Feed The Homeless Sir Gilligan Horry !!!

You're homeless?

"I am an authority, and I do not force my views on others like you do." -
Edmo, after citing his crappy website as an authority, shows how much sleep
he got in Logic 101.

On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:31:22 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
>
>> How To Feed The Homeless Sir Gilligan Horry !!!
>
>You're homeless?

Not really, I'm actually mobile.
I was going to Australia,
but decided to buy a new Bicycle,
and with that I am based at a nice room in a garage
and also traveling around staying at friends houses
and sometimes my tent next to that garage or at friends houses.
I'm also close to traveling by bicycle or my bicycle on a bus
down south or up north to meet contacts there.
Although right now I'm working on a Famous Funny Fictional Character
that might get millions of views and hundreds of dollars each week.
I will keep you all updated.
Have a Great Day!

____________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

G=EMC^2
2011-12-11 17:34:18 EST
On Dec 11, 2:17 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> How To Feed The Homeless Sir Gilligan Horry !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIfc1Jq5p6M
>
> ______________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

Godfather is best in today's America to pray for food stamps. The
final GOPer Mafia solution is Tang to get rid of the poor dead beats.
It will be called the "Palin Tang Party(Or bash)" Time is getting
near for GOPers to do away with SSI and those that need jobs. I do
not understand when GOPer Mafia say "no new taxes?" When did GOP Mafia
pay taxes? Do I dare to ask what security Bush gave the Chinese for
their trillions of bucks Do I dare ask "Where is this 2 trillion'"
Best I dare not ask,or this time sheriff "Bob" Hansell will use Rigby
to put a bullet in back of my head. Sad but true. America thanks to
the GOPer Mafia is Nazi Germany 1937. Will people vote in 2012 or
just goose step? TreBert

>> You're homeless?
>
> Not really, I'm actually mobile.
> I was going to Australia,
> but decided to buy a new Bicycle,
> and with that I am based at a nice room in a garage
> and also traveling around staying at friends houses
> and sometimes my tent next to that garage or at friends houses.
> I'm also close to traveling by bicycle or my bicycle on a bus
> down south or up north to meet contacts there.

So, ya.... He's a homeless.

> On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:31:22 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
> <cujo@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
>>Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
>>
>>> How To Feed The Homeless Sir Gilligan Horry !!!
>>
>>You're homeless?
>
> Not really, I'm actually mobile.
> I was going to Australia,
> but decided to buy a new Bicycle,
> and with that I am based at a nice room in a garage
> and also traveling around staying at friends houses
> and sometimes my tent next to that garage or at friends houses.
> I'm also close to traveling by bicycle or my bicycle on a bus
> down south or up north to meet contacts there.
> Although right now I'm working on a Famous Funny Fictional Character
> that might get millions of views and hundreds of dollars each week.
> I will keep you all updated.
> Have a Great Day!

Sounds like your career is off to a rip-roaring start ...
a frigging bicycle and a tent ???
Do you also practice the fine art of Dumpster Diving ???

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-12-12 16:32:13 EST
HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in news:jc4p1u$kiq$2@hvac.motzarella.org:

> On 12/11/2011 3:52 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>>> You're homeless?
>>
>> Not really, I'm actually mobile.
>> I was going to Australia,
>> but decided to buy a new Bicycle,
>> and with that I am based at a nice room in a garage
>> and also traveling around staying at friends houses
>> and sometimes my tent next to that garage or at friends houses.
>> I'm also close to traveling by bicycle or my bicycle on a bus
>> down south or up north to meet contacts there.
>
> So, ya.... He's a homeless.

I'm glad someone cleared that up.

I am not familiar with this particular work, but I think all
astrological applications to be valid." - Wollmann displays his vast
knowledge of astrology and grammar.