Research Discussion: The Team That Could Beat Obama In 2012 ...

The Team That Could Beat Obama In 2012 ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh

*************
Do you ever notice folks how Hagar doesn't have a dream team to run against
Obama. Could it be that all the Repugs are just plain stupid. Except
Huntsman. But he's to liberal for the toadies that not control the GOP.
Between Three Wives Newt, Flip Flop Romney, Can't Remember Shit Perry, Crazy
as a Loon Bachmann, Cant' Keep it in His Pants Cain, and Unconstitutional
Paul there's not a viable candidate in the lot.

G=EMC^2
2011-12-10 18:22:41 EST
On Dec 10, 4:21 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh
>
> *************
> Do you ever notice folks how Hagar doesn't have a dream team to run against
> Obama. Could it be that all the Repugs are just plain stupid.  Except
> Huntsman.  But he's to liberal for the toadies that not control the GOP.
> Between Three Wives Newt, Flip Flop Romney, Can't Remember Shit Perry, Crazy
> as a Loon Bachmann, Cant' Keep it in His Pants Cain, and Unconstitutional
> Paul there's not a viable candidate in the lot.

The Godfather has Palin in the wings. Mafia spent over a billion on
her. The tea party will makes its move in April. That is an easy
predictiom Here is looking up her skirt O ya TreBert

Vtcapo
2011-12-10 18:27:14 EST
On Dec 10, 4:21 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh
>
> *************
> Do you ever notice folks how Hagar doesn't have a dream team to run against
> Obama. Could it be that all the Repugs are just plain stupid.  Except
> Huntsman.  But he's to liberal for the toadies that not control the GOP.
> Between Three Wives Newt, Flip Flop Romney, Can't Remember Shit Perry, Crazy
> as a Loon Bachmann, Cant' Keep it in His Pants Cain, and Unconstitutional
> Paul there's not a viable candidate in the lot.

Amen.... Obama is a lock for another four years. Hag, need a bullet?

RT

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 10, 4:21 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh
>
> *************
> Do you ever notice folks how Hagar doesn't have a dream team to run
> against
> Obama. Could it be that all the Repugs are just plain stupid. Except
> Huntsman. But he's to liberal for the toadies that not control the GOP.
> Between Three Wives Newt, Flip Flop Romney, Can't Remember Shit Perry,
> Crazy
> as a Loon Bachmann, Cant' Keep it in His Pants Cain, and Unconstitutional
> Paul there's not a viable candidate in the lot.

I see that myopic snot-nose troll is still spewing his own personal brand
of idiocy ... or is it wishful thinking ... either way, it doesn't matter
the Nigger party is over on Nov 6, 2012. Holder should he doing time
by then.

On Dec 10, 4:21 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh
>
> *************
> Do you ever notice folks how Hagar doesn't have a dream team to run
> against
> Obama. Could it be that all the Repugs are just plain stupid. Except
> Huntsman. But he's to liberal for the toadies that not control the GOP.
> Between Three Wives Newt, Flip Flop Romney, Can't Remember Shit Perry,
> Crazy
> as a Loon Bachmann, Cant' Keep it in His Pants Cain, and Unconstitutional
> Paul there's not a viable candidate in the lot.

Amen.... Obama is a lock for another four years. Hag, need a bullet?

RT

I'll send you a box of tissues come Nov 6, 2012, when the Nigger slams the
White House doors for the last time. Personally, I like Perry, because he
has
that wonderful Texas smirk that drives you Liberal butt fuckers crazy. He
also,
just like GWB, flew combat jets in the Texas National Guard, something
totally alien to most of you Liberal fanny pirated and peter puffers. Yep,
time
for a real man again, instead of a lip-flapping, skinny finger brandishing
Oreo
kookie [sic]

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 12:42:19 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh

LOL ... with the big lipstick ladies !!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/limecrime/blog/poppysoffice.jpg

http://www.webanswers.com/post-images/C/C8/69929A61-8DCE-4B78-9AD3AAC07B53C143.jpg

________________________

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Vtcapo
2011-12-10 19:47:21 EST
On Dec 10, 7:26 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 10, 4:21 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > "Hägar" wrote in message

> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh
>
> > *************
> > Do you ever notice folks how Hagar doesn't have a dream team to run
> > against
> > Obama. Could it be that all the Repugs are just plain stupid. Except
> > Huntsman. But he's to liberal for the toadies that not control the GOP.
> > Between Three Wives Newt, Flip Flop Romney, Can't Remember Shit Perry,
> > Crazy
> > as a Loon Bachmann, Cant' Keep it in His Pants Cain, and Unconstitutional
> > Paul there's not a viable candidate in the lot.
>
> Amen.... Obama is a lock for another four years.  Hag, need a bullet?
>
> RT
>
> I'll send you a box of tissues come Nov 6, 2012, when the Nigger slams the
> White House doors for the last time.   Personally, I like Perry, because he
> has
> that wonderful Texas smirk that drives you Liberal butt fuckers crazy.  He
> also,
> just like GWB, flew combat jets in the Texas National Guard, something
> totally alien to most of you Liberal fanny pirated and peter puffers.  Yep,
> time
> for a real man again, instead of a lip-flapping, skinny finger brandishing
> Oreo
> kookie [sic]

Perry.. That gum flapping hick ..Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

You are a fucking asshole. Now check my spelling...

RT

"Hägar" wrote in message

On Dec 10, 4:21 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh
>
> *************
> Do you ever notice folks how Hagar doesn't have a dream team to run
> against
> Obama. Could it be that all the Repugs are just plain stupid. Except
> Huntsman. But he's to liberal for the toadies that not control the GOP.
> Between Three Wives Newt, Flip Flop Romney, Can't Remember Shit Perry,
> Crazy
> as a Loon Bachmann, Cant' Keep it in His Pants Cain, and Unconstitutional
> Paul there's not a viable candidate in the lot.

Amen.... Obama is a lock for another four years. Hag, need a bullet?

RT

I'll send you a box of tissues come Nov 6, 2012, when the Nigger slams the
White House doors for the last time. Personally, I like Perry, because he
has
that wonderful Texas smirk that drives you Liberal butt fuckers crazy. He
also,
just like GWB, flew combat jets in the Texas National Guard, something
totally alien to most of you Liberal fanny pirated and peter puffers. Yep,
time
for a real man again, instead of a lip-flapping, skinny finger brandishing
Oreo
kookie [sic]
**********************
Perry's latest gaffe is not knowing how many justices are on the Supreme
Court and the name of the most recent appointment. He is not the sharpest
knife in the drawer and certainly not someone who should have his finger on
the nuclear launch button. He's just a good 'ole boy who should stay in
Texas and not wander far off the ranch.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-12-10 21:00:32 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in

> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> .. On Dec 10, 4:21 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_126txb99thh
>>
>> *************
>> Do you ever notice folks how Hagar doesn't have a dream team to run
>> against
>> Obama. Could it be that all the Repugs are just plain stupid. Except
>> Huntsman. But he's to liberal for the toadies that not control the
>> GOP. Between Three Wives Newt, Flip Flop Romney, Can't Remember Shit
>> Perry, Crazy
>> as a Loon Bachmann, Cant' Keep it in His Pants Cain, and
>> Unconstitutional Paul there's not a viable candidate in the lot.
>
> Amen.... Obama is a lock for another four years. Hag, need a bullet?
>
> RT
>
> I'll send you a box of tissues come Nov 6, 2012, when the Nigger slams
> the White House doors for the last time. Personally, I like Perry,
> because he has that wonderful Texas smirk that drives you Liberal butt
> fuckers crazy. He also, just like GWB, flew combat jets in the Texas
> National Guard, something totally alien to most of you Liberal fanny
> pirated and peter puffers. Yep, time for a real man again, instead of
> a lip-flapping, skinny finger brandishing Oreo kookie [sic]

Dewd, Perry is an absolute idiot and would be a lot more qualified to be
VP if you're trying to hit a demographic. I can't see anyone trusting him
to be president. Palin with a lobotomy would still be smarter. I suppose
you have to put out a slate of folks for the primaries and he's cannon
fodder at best.

The smartest of the bunch is Gingrich and he's got too many flaws that
are fatal. They really need to get someone a lot better to challenge
Obama to have a chance.

"Its so comforting knowing you will never have a man." - Ed whispering
sweet nothings to his blowup doll.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)