Research Discussion: NYC Cops Earns $210,000 Plus Per Year

NYC Cops Earns $210,000 Plus Per Year

http://news.yahoo.com/ny-nj-bridge-policeman-earns-221-000-224648676.html

Yet another typical example of Democrats scratching the Union's back and
vice versa.
But I'm sure they'll find a way to hang it on Bush/Cheney.
But as long as Liberal Bloomberg is in charge, the status quo will remain
intact
in this symbiotic relationship of shared greed for money and power.

G=EMC^2
2011-12-10 13:18:18 EST
On Dec 10, 12:26 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/ny-nj-bridge-policeman-earns-221-000-224648676....
>
> Yet another typical example of Democrats scratching the Union's back and
> vice versa.
> But I'm sure they'll find a way to hang it on Bush/Cheney.
> But as long as Liberal Bloomberg is in charge, the status quo will remain
> intact
> in this symbiotic relationship of shared greed for money and power.

Bloomberg is a GOPer Wise up TheBert

On Dec 10, 10:18 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 10, 12:26 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/ny-nj-bridge-policeman-earns-221-000-224648676....
>
> > Yet another typical example of Democrats scratching the Union's back and
> > vice versa.
> > But I'm sure they'll find a way to hang it on Bush/Cheney.
> > But as long as Liberal Bloomberg is in charge, the status quo will remain
> > intact
> > in this symbiotic relationship of shared greed for money and power.
>
> Bloomberg is a GOPer  Wise up TheBert

Bloomberg is also Jewish, so wise up even more.

NYC wouldn't have to pay a Muslim cop 10% as much as they're paying
those mostly Irish and Jewish cops, although their frequent prayers
could be problematic.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 09:26:48 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://news.yahoo.com/ny-nj-bridge-policeman-earns-221-000-224648676.html
>
>Yet another typical example of Democrats scratching the Union's back and
>vice versa.
>But I'm sure they'll find a way to hang it on Bush/Cheney.
>But as long as Liberal Bloomberg is in charge, the status quo will remain
>intact
>in this symbiotic relationship of shared greed for money and power.

http://howmanycaloriesshouldieatadayinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/donut.jpg

_____________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 10, 12:26 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/ny-nj-bridge-policeman-earns-221-000-224648676....
>
> Yet another typical example of Democrats scratching the Union's back and
> vice versa.
> But I'm sure they'll find a way to hang it on Bush/Cheney.
> But as long as Liberal Bloomberg is in charge, the status quo will remain
> intact
> in this symbiotic relationship of shared greed for money and power.

Bloomberg is a GOPer Wise up TheBert

You ignorant dribble-dick ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg

He is and always was a LIBERAL.
He was a died-in-the-wool Democrat since birth.
In 2001 he switched from Dem to Rep, but couldn't deal with the
basic issues of honesty and integrity, so in 2007 he switched to
the Independent party where some lying and corruption is
allowed, since even the stinking Liberals douchery wouldn't take
him back

G=EMC^2
2011-12-10 18:02:53 EST
On Dec 10, 1:45 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 09:26:48 -0800, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >http://news.yahoo.com/ny-nj-bridge-policeman-earns-221-000-224648676....
>
> >Yet another typical example of Democrats scratching the Union's back and
> >vice versa.
> >But I'm sure they'll find a way to hang it on Bush/Cheney.
> >But as long as Liberal Bloomberg is in charge, the status quo will remain
> >intact
> >in this symbiotic relationship of shared greed for money and power.

> http://howmanycaloriesshouldieatadayinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/...

> _____________________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

Bush & Cheney are scott free.Nixon went scott free ./Honest Americans
are brought to justice. Occupy's go to jail or the hospital.Insurance
companies do not have to pay the claims (just on CNN) Allstate after
hurricane Charlie fled the state of Florida . It would have cost them
billion if they paid the claims Get The Picture? TreBert.

G=EMC^2
2011-12-10 18:17:18 EST
On Dec 10, 3:50 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 10, 12:26 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/ny-nj-bridge-policeman-earns-221-000-224648676....
>
> > Yet another typical example of Democrats scratching the Union's back and
> > vice versa.
> > But I'm sure they'll find a way to hang it on Bush/Cheney.
> > But as long as Liberal Bloomberg is in charge, the status quo will remain
> > intact
> > in this symbiotic relationship of shared greed for money and power.
>
> Bloomberg is a GOPer  Wise up TheBert
>
> You ignorant dribble-dick ...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg
>
> He is and always was a LIBERAL.
> He was a died-in-the-wool Democrat since birth.
> In 2001 he switched from Dem to Rep, but couldn't deal with the
> basic issues of honesty and integrity, so in 2007 he switched to
> the Independent party where some lying and corruption is
> allowed, since even the stinking Liberals douchery  wouldn't take
> him back

OK Bloomberg is a born again GOPer. Like all GOPer's he pays no
taxes,and is above the law. He has his cops putting Occupy's in jai;,
after being partionally killed by his goose stepping police lucky to
get care for thier eyes. Bloomberg will send out the tanks to kill
TreBert

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 15:02:53 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 10, 1:45?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 09:26:48 -0800, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >http://news.yahoo.com/ny-nj-bridge-policeman-earns-221-000-224648676....
>>
>> >Yet another typical example of Democrats scratching the Union's back and
>> >vice versa.
>> >But I'm sure they'll find a way to hang it on Bush/Cheney.
>> >But as long as Liberal Bloomberg is in charge, the status quo will remain
>> >intact
>> >in this symbiotic relationship of shared greed for money and power.

http://howmanycaloriesshouldieatadayinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/donut.jpg

>Bush & Cheney are scott free.Nixon went scott free ./Honest Americans
>are brought to justice. Occupy's go to jail or the hospital.Insurance
>companies do not have to pay the claims (just on CNN) Allstate after
>hurricane Charlie fled the state of Florida . It would have cost them
>billion if they paid the claims
>Get The Picture?

YES !

>TreBert.

_______

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Bast
2011-12-11 00:01:38 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 10, 12:26 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/ny-nj-bridge-policeman-earns-221-000-224648676....
>>
>> Yet another typical example of Democrats scratching the Union's back
>> and vice versa.
>> But I'm sure they'll find a way to hang it on Bush/Cheney.
>> But as long as Liberal Bloomberg is in charge, the status quo will
>> remain intact
>> in this symbiotic relationship of shared greed for money and power.
>
> Bloomberg is a GOPer Wise up TheBert
>
> You ignorant dribble-dick ...
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg
>
> He is and always was a LIBERAL.
> He was a died-in-the-wool Democrat since birth.
> In 2001 he switched from Dem to Rep, but couldn't deal with the
> basic issues of honesty and integrity, so in 2007 he switched to
> the Independent party where some lying and corruption is
> allowed, since even the stinking Liberals douchery wouldn't take
> him back

The only dribble dick was your father.
Who didn't teach his offspring that the illusion of a party system is only
to fool the trailer trash into thinking they actually matter.

The republicans handed the White house to Obama once,...and it looks like
they will do it again.

BR549
2011-12-11 07:11:53 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> http://news.yahoo.com/ny-nj-bridge-policeman-earns-221-000-224648676.html
>
> Yet another typical example of Democrats scratching the Union's back and
> vice versa.
> But I'm sure they'll find a way to hang it on Bush/Cheney.
> But as long as Liberal Bloomberg is in charge, the status quo will remain
> intact
> in this symbiotic relationship of shared greed for money and power.

Are any of them having any problems with their Fords? If not, then I think
you've posted to the wrong group.