Research Discussion: HOW EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS "WEREN'T" BUILT

HOW EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS "WEREN'T" BUILT

L*@hotmail.com
2011-12-09 07:49:27 EST
<
Isn’t it wonderful when truth finally catches up to fiction and gives
it a good, swift kick in the ass.
<
However, It also makes us feel awful because it emphasizes how truly
gullible we too often are, that we lose our semblance of common sense
when we accept as gospel some hair-brain ideas that so-called
scientists have a habit of throwing at us.
<
A prime example is the pseudoscientists' centuries-
old bullshit about how the Egyptian pyramids were built.
<
How quickly we accepted the notion, appearing in all of the science
textbooks, that it took thousands and thousands of men hundreds and
hundreds of years to build the Pyramids.
<
We were led to believe that those multi-ton blocks of granite were
removed from a quarry hundreds of miles away, then hauled -- without a
railroad or a fleet of tractor-trailers -- to the site where they now
stand.
<
Once the blocks arrived at the site, we were told, they were patiently
chipped to hair’s breadth precision, then were slowly hauled up on
monstrous incline planes to the spot on the Pyramid where they rest
today.
<
And the higher the Pyramid grew, the incredibly more difficult the
task of putting them in place became.
<
The story seemed somewhat believable because, after all, the consensus
among the so-called scientific and historical "experts" seemed
unanimous.
<
But now it appears that the Pyramids weren’t built that way at all,
requiring much less muscle power, much less time and much less effort.
<
Recently -- on an anniversary of what was known as the Sheppton Mine
Disaster -- I wrote an article that David Fellin, one of the coal
miners rescued
after being entombed underground for 14 days back in 1963, claimed to
have had an out-of-body experience which took him back in time to the
building of the Pyramids.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page4_files/body_data/proof6.jpg
<
David Fellin (l) and Ed Conrad at mine cave-in site.
<
In the article, I stated that Fellin told me -- and signed a notarized
affidavit to that effect -- that he saw the multi-ton blocks of the
Pyramids being made virtually the same way that concrete sidewalks and
steps are made today.
<
This, of course, is a complete reversal of what we had learned in
school and red in all scientific textbooks.
<
And now we’re pleased to report that evidence apparently exists that
confirms that Fellin was correct -- that the blocks were made from
concrete, actually out of synthetic (man-made) hard stone using
nummulite limestone.
<
Nummulite limestone (the jumbled fossil shells found in Pyramid
stones) apparently was used via a process known as geopolymer.
<
Margaret Morris, who co-authored the book "The Pyramids: An Enigma
Solved" with Joseph Davidovits, contacted us after reading our
story and expressed both intrigue and fascination by Fellin’s out-of-
body experience.
<
"There is a very old book titled "Isis Unveiled" . . . that does
mention a bas relief of an ancient Egyptian climbing a Pyramid with a
basket of sand on his back," she wrote.
<
"We found out after many years of research that the early
Egyptologists had the idea that the Pyramids are concrete after
Portland cement was first developed in the 1800s."
<
However, she added, "Geologists assured them that the blocks are
natural, and so the idea was dropped."
<
For years and years, the idea was forgotten until Davidovits, a
materials engineer, came along and began intensely studying the
Pyramids.
<
Morris revealed that Davidovits, by employing the geopolymer method,
"recreated limestone concrete that can fool a geologist, and we have
been debating Pyramid samples with closed-minded geologists since
1984.
<
"We also have wholehearted support from highly qualified geologists,"
she stated.
<
Nevertheless, the geological community -- the Scientific Establishment
-- has dismissed the physical evidence.
<
On the "Science Applied to Archaeology" Web page, it states:
"Interpretations devoid of the new information increase confusion
because ingrained preconceptions can be ferociously guarded by
scholars and scientists as a very old bone by a dog. <
"Our research was fiercely opposed by some experts who did not refrain
from publicizing the usual brickbats (of denial) . . .
<
"Theories of construction are many and continue to be invented. All
are based on carving and hoisting natural stone, and none solves the
irreconcilable problems. The casting and packing agglomerated stone
theory instantly dissolves the majority of logistical and other
problems."
<
In October 1991, during the shooting of the TV production, "This Old
Pyramid," by NOVA, aired on PBS in September 1992, Davidovits had the
opportunity to present the unique property of the Gaza limestone.
<
A chunk of limestone taken from the quarry was very easily
disaggregated within 24 hours, leaving the nummulites and the clay
gently separated from each other, whereas a chunk of the hard Mokkatam
limestone did not disintegrate at all.
<
Anyone who is unaware of geopolymer (cast stone) chemistry can easily
be fooled -- and the multitude of geologists, afraid to admit they
*may* have been wrong, claim this process is virtually impossible, so
they have been in total denial that Davidovits and his research team
are correct.
<
On page 68 of "The Pyramids: An Enigma Solved," Davidovits provides a
brief but striking summation.
<
"I will demonstrate that the Pyramid blocks are actually exceptionally
high-quality limestone concrete -- synthetic stone -- cast directly in
place," he wrote.
<
"The blocks consist of about 90 to 95 percent limestone rubble and 5
to 10 percent cement. They are imitations of natural limestone, madei
n the age-old tradition of alchemical stonemaking. No stone cutting or
heavy hauling or hoisting was ever required for Pyramid construction."
<
Fellin insisted his visit to the Pyramids was just one of countless
trips out of his body, many to key events in mankind’s history.
<
"Why I was shown these things, I can’t explain," he said.
<
"And, the thing is, while out of my body (watching key events of
history unfold), I was just a casual observer of what seemed to be a
normal, everyday event," he told me prior to his death at age 84.
<
"While I was watching the Pyramids being constructed, I could see the
men working but they couldn’t see me," Fellin had said.
<
"It was only when I returned to my body that I became aware of the
significance of what I had seen."
<
Fellin testified that, while entombed with fellow miner Hank Throne
waiting to die inside the mine, he suddenly found himself at the scene
of the building of the Pyramids.
<
He said he was quite in awe because there was plush vegetation --
giant trees -- in the distance, in contrast to the existing desert.
<
Fellin revealed that one of the stone blocks was being constructed
right in front of him and that other similar blocks were being made in
the distance, right on the Pyramids themselves.
<
Fellin said about 20 to 25 Egyptian men were carrying buckets full of
what looked like sand and what looked like water, then pouring the
contents into wooden blocks, the way cement sidewalks are made.
<
He emphasized that a Caucasian-looking man with a very deep tan was
directing each group of men making a block -- and the rapport was very
pleasant between the "boss" and the workers.
<
When Fellin was asked if the men supervising the operation were
extraterrestrial -- from a planet other than earth -- he emphatically
answered, "Yes!"
<
< ==============
<
GOOD GOD! Boy, You Certainly Can Say THAT Again!
<
http://www.edconrad.org
<
The "Science Applied to Archaeology" Web page is http://www.geopolymer.org
<
====================
<
WORLD'S LARGEST NEWSPAPERS
Rank Country Circulation
1. Yomiuri Shimbun (Japan) 14,532,694
2. Asahi Shimbun (Japan) 12,601,375
3. Sichuan Ribao (China) 8,000,000
4. Mainichi Shimbun (Japan) 5,845,857
5. Bild (Germany) 5,674,400
6. Chunichi Shimbun (Japan) 4,323,144
7. Sun (England) 3,718,354
8. Renmin Ribao (China) 3,000,000
9. Sankei Shimbun (Japan) 2,890,835
10. Nihon Keizai Shimbun Japan 2,705,877
11. Gongren Ribao (China) 2,500,000
12. Daily Mail (England) 2,387,867
13. Daily Mirror (England) 2,339,001
14. Chosun Ilbo (South Korea) 2,225,000
15. Dong-A Ilbo (South Korea) 2,150,000
16. Hokkaido Shimbun (Japan) 1,962,666
17. Eleftherotypia (Greece) 1,858,316
18. Xin Min Wan Bao (China) 1,750,000
19. Wall Street Journal (U.S.) 1,740,450
20. Yangcheng Wanbao China 1,730,000
21. Kerala Kaumudi (India) 1,720,000
22. Wen Hui Bao Daily (China 1,700,000
23. USA Today (United States) 1,653,428
24. Joong-Ang Ilbo (S. Korea) 1,550,000
25. Economic Daily (China) 1,500,000
26. Rodong Sinmun (N. Korea) 1,500,000
27. Kyung-Hyang Daily News 1,478,537
28. Sports Nippon (Japan) 1,452,699
29. Shizuoka Shimbun (Japan)) 1,442,310
30. Sankei Sports (Japan) 1,367,734
31. Deutche Allgemeine Germ 1,313,400
32. United Daily News (Taiwan ) 1,300,000
33. China Times (Taiwan) 1,270,000
34. O Estado de Sao Paulo Brazil) 1,230,160
35. Jang Daily (Pakistan) 1,200,000
36. Jang Lahore (Pakistan) 1,200,000
37. Akhbar El Yom (Egypt) 1,159,339
38. Hankook Ilbo (South Korea) 1,156,000
39. Hochi Shimbun (Japan) 1,119,031
40. Daily Express (England) 1,118,981
41. Los Angeles Times (U.S.) 1,067,540
42. New York Times (US) 1,066,540
43. Tokyo Shimbun (Japan 1,062,080
44. Daily Telegraph (England) 1,047,861
45. Nishinippon Shimbun Japan 1,041,104
46. Jiefang Ribao (China) 1,000,000
47. Nanfang Ribao (China) 1,000,000
48. Nongmin Ribao (China) 1,000,000
49. Zhongguo Qingnian Ribao (China) 1,000,000
50. Nikkan Sports (Japan) 984,058
51. Al Akhbar (Egypt) 980,000
52. Guangming Ribao (China) 950,000
53. Al Ahram (Egypt) 900,000
54. Al Goumhouriya (Egypt) 900,000
55. Seoul Shinmun (S. Korea) 900,000
56. Xin Hua Ribao (China) 900,000
57. Verdens Gang (Norway) 870,267
58. Corriere della Sera (Italy) 868,266
59. Kyoto Shimbun (Japan) 839,499
60. Chugoku Shimbun (Japan) 820,000
61 Kobe Shimbun Japan 820,000
62. Times of India (India) 813,000
63. Kobe Shimbun (Japan) 810,353
64. Beijing Wanbao (China) 800,000
65. Hubei Ribao (China) 800,000
66. Jiefangjun Ribao (China) 800,000
67. Trybuna Slaska (Poland) 800,000
68. La Gazzetta dello Sport Italy 798,243
69. Ouest-France (France) 790,133
70. Holos Ukrainy (Ukraine) 768,000
71. The Times (England) 766,999
72. ABC (Spain) 765,668
73. Washington Post (U.SSS) 759,122
74. La Repubblica (Italy) 754,930
75. De Telegraf (Netherlands) 751,400
76. Gazeta Wyborcza (Poland) 750,000
77. Zero Hora (Brazil) 727,188
78. Diario dos Campos (Brazil) 725,000
79. New York Daily News (U.S.) 723,143
80. Sabah (Turkey) 722,950
81. Jornal da Tarde (Brazil) 709,793
82. Beijing Ribao (China) 700,000
83. Chongqing Ribao (China) 700,000
84. Clarin (Argentina) 700,000
85. Thai Rath (Thailand 700,000
86. Zhejiang Ribao (China) 700,000
87. Diario Insular (Portugal) 684,143
88. Granma Internacional (Cuba) 675,000
89. Chicago Tribune (U.S.) 673,508
90. Daily Record (Scotland) 671,267
91. China Daily News (Taiwan) 670,000
92. The Daily Star (England) 650,406
93. Guangxi Ribao (China) 650,000
94. Malayala Manorama (India) 630,068
95. La Nacion (Argentina) 630,000
96. Hurriyet (Turkey) 615,579
97. Herald Sun (Australia) 600,000
98. Hurriyet (Pakistan) 600,000
99. Liaoning Ribao (China) 600,000
100. Oriental Daily News (Hong Kong) 600,000
101. L'Osservatore Romano 1.014
<
100 LARGEST U.S. NEWSPAPERS
< Circulation
1. USA Today (Arlington, Va.) 2,154,539
2. Wall Street Journal (NY NY) 2,091,062
3. Times (New York, N.Y.) 1,118,565
4. Times (Los Angeles) 914,584
5. Post (Washington, DC) 732,872
6. Daily News (New York, N.Y.) 729,124
7. Tribune (Chicago) 680,879
8. Post (New York, N.Y.) 652,426
9. Newsday (Long Island, N.Y.) 580,069
10. Chronicle (Houston) 553,018
11. Chronicle (San Francisco) 512,640
12. Morning News (Dallas) 510,133
13. Sun-Times (Chicago) 481,798
14 Globe (Boston) 450,538
15. Arizona Republic (Phoenix) 432,284
16. Star-Ledger (Newark, N.J.) 408,672
17. Star Tribune (Minneapolis) 380,354
18. Inquirer (Philadelphia) 376,493
19. Journal-Constitution (Atlanta) 371,853
20. Plain Dealer (Cleveland) 365,288
21. Free Press (Detroit) 352,714
22. Oregonian (Portland) 342,789
23. Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.) 334,742
24. Union-Tribune (San Diego) 328,531
25. Herald (Miami) 315,850
26. Register Orange County CA 302,864
27. Sun (Baltimore) 301,186
28. Bee (Sacramento, Calif.) 289,905
29. Post (Denver) 288,937
30. Rocky Mtn. News Denver 288,889
31. Post-Dispatch (St. Louis) 285,869
32. Mercury News San Jose CA 271,997
33. Star (Kansas City, Mo.) 267,273
34. Sentinel (Orlando, Fla.) 257,222
35. Times-Picayune N Orleans 253,610
36. Dispatch (Columbus, Ohio) 252,564
37. Star (Indianapolis) 249,891
38. Journal Sentinel Milwaukee 244,288
39. Post-Gazette Pittsburgh Pa 242,546
40. Herald (Boston) 241,457
41. Sun-Sentinel (Ft L'dale, Fla ) 233,634
42. Times (Seattle) 231,505
43. News (Detroit) 227,392
44. Observer (Charlotte, N.C.) 226,849
45. Tribune (Tampa, Fla.) 224,220
46. Express-News S Antonio Tx 222,536
47. Investor's Business Daily LA 215,788
48. Star-Telegram Ft Worth, TX) 215,452
49. Courier-Journal Lousville Ky 213,176
50. News (Buffalo, N.Y.) 207,989
51. Daily Oklahoman Okla City 207,538
52. Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk, Va.) 201,141
53. World-Herald Omaha Neb. 192,075
54. Pioneer Press(St Pau, Minn 190,392
55. Times-Dispatch Richmond 188,540
56. Courant (Hartford, Conn.) 185,570
57. Press-Enterprise R'side CA 183,974
58. Democrat-Gazette (L'l Rock 183,343
59. American-Statesman Austin 183,312
60. Contra Costa Times (Calif.) 182,541
61. Enquirer (Cincinnati) 182,176
62. Record (Bergen County, N.J.) 179,270
63. Daily News (Los Angeles) 178,360
64. Democrat (Rochester, N.Y.) 173,900
65. Tennessean (Nashville) 172,149
66. Post (W. Palm Beach, Fla.) 168,147
67. Times-Union(Jacksonville Fla 167,851
68. Journal (Providence, R.I.) 167,609
69. Asbury Park Press (N.J.) 167,284
70. News & Observer Raleigh NC 163,769
71. Review-Journal (Las Vegas) 160,391
72. Bee (Fresno, Calif.) 158,651
73. Commercial Appeal Memphis 157,820
74. Register (Des Moines, Iowa) 150,851
75. Post-Intelligencer (Seattle) 150,851
76. Daily Herald (Chicago) 150,364
77. News (Birmingham, Ala.) 148,938
78. Daily News (Philadelphia) 143,631
79. Journal News Westchester NY 142,873
80. Advertiser (Honolulu) 142,025
81. Blade (Toledo, Ohio) 139,520
82. World (Tulsa, Okla.) 139,383
83. Press (Grand Rapids, Mich.) 138,620
84. Tribune (Salt Lake City) 134,985
85. Beacon Journal (Akron, Ohio 128,511
86. News Tribune Tacoma Wash 128,511
87. Daily News (Dayton, Ohio) 126,642
88. La Opinion Los Angeles Calif 124,692
89. Post-Standard Syracuse, N.Y. 120,701
90. Tribune-Review (Greensburg Pa 119,646
91. News Journal (Wilmington, Del.) 116,398
92. News-Sentinel (Knoxville Tenn) 114,593
93. State (Columbia, S.C.) 114,442
94. Morning Call (Allentown, Pa.) 111,594
95. Journal (Albuquerque) 109,693
96. Herald-Leader (Lexington, Ky.) 106,941
97. Herald-Tribune (Sarasota, Fla.) 105,636
98. News-Journal (Daytona Fla.) 104,654
99. Telegram (Worcester MA) 102,592
100. Times (Washington, DC) 102,255
<
WORLDWIDE NEWS AGENCIES
Associated Press AP
African Eye News Service
Agence France Presse
APTN
Bloomberg
Cable News Network
EFE News
Indo Asian News Service
Iran Press Service
Iranian Students News Agency (ISNA)
Iraq Press
IRIN News
Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA)
Inter Press Service
Itar-Tass -- Russia
Latin American Press
Middle East News Agency
Pravda -- Russian News and Analysis
Prima News Agency
Reuters
Television News Archive
United Nations News Wire Service
United Press International UPI
Xinhua News Agency -- China
=========
Agence France Press, AFP
Agencia EFE, EFE
Agencia Estado
Agencia Lusa
Agency Telegraphique Belge De Press, AGNECE BELGA
Agenzia Nazionale Stampa Associata, ANSA
Agenzia Giornalistica Italia, AGI
Algemeen Nederlands Persbureau, ANP
Albanian Telegraphic Agency, ATA
Alternativna Informativna Mreza, AIM
Anadolu News Agency
Armanian News Agency, NOYAN TAPAN
ArmenPress
Asbar News Agency
Associated Press, AP
Athens News Agency, APE
ATH news agency - Kharkov, Ukraine
Atlantic News Service
Austria Press-Agentur, APA
Australian Associated Press, AAP
Baltic News Service, BNS
Bolivia Web - News from the ERBOL News Agency
Bulgarian Telegraph Agency, BTA
Canadian Press, CP
Central News Agency, CNA
Ceskolovenska Tiskova Kancelat, CTK
China News Service
COMPASS Media, Inc.
Cubapress
Cyprus News Agency, CNA
Deutsche Presse - Agentur Gmbh , DPA
ELTA - Lithuanian news agency
Eesti Teadete Agentur, ETA
H.K China News Agency
Hrvatska Izvjestajna Novinska Agencija, HINA
Indonesian National News Agency, ANTARA
Interfax News Agency
Islamic Republic News Agency, IRNA
Jiji Press (Jiji Tsushin-Sha)
Korean Central News Agency, KCNA
Kyodo News Service
LETA News Agency
MIA - Macedonian Information Agency
Makfax - Macedonian News Agency
Reality Macedonia
Magyar Tavirati Iroda, MTI
Malaysian National News Agency - BERNAMA
Mediafax - Romanian News Agency
Mercopress News Agency
Montsame News Agency, SABA
New Zealand Press Association, NEPA
Official Jordania News Agency, PETRA
Oman News Agency
Pakistan Press International, PPI
Panafrican News Agency
Polska Agencja Prasowa, PAP
Prensa Latina
Press association
Prime-TASS Economic News Agency
Reuters
Russian Information Agency, Ria "Novosti"
Schweizerische Depeschen Agentur, SDA
Serbian Press Agency, SRNA
Slovene Press Agency, STA
SNARK News Agency
Suomen Tietotoimisto
Tanjug News Agency
Telegrafnoye Agnetstvo Sovietskogo Snyuza, TASS
Tidningranas Talegrambyra, TT
Tlacova agentura Slovenskej republiky, TASR
Vietnam News Agency
Yemen News Agency, SABA
Yonhap News Agency
Xinhua News Agency
<
PENNSYLVANIA NEWSPAPERS
Altoona Mirror (Altonna)
Beaver County Times (Beaver)
Blairsville Dispatch (Blairsville)
Bradford Era, The (Bradford)
Bridgeville News-Star (Bridgeville)
Buck County Courier Times (Levittown)
Butler Eagle (Butler)
Centre Daily Times (State College)
Chester County Press (Oxford)
Citizen's Standard (Valley View)
Citizen's Voice, The (Wilkes Barre)
City Paper (Philadelphia)
Clarion, The
Coraopolis Record-Star (Coraopolis)
Courier-Express (DuBois)
Cranberry Journal-Star (Cranberry)
Daily American (Somerset)
Daily Courier (Connellsville)
Daily Item, The (Sunbury)
Daily Local News (West Chester)
Daily News, The (McKeesport)
Daily Review, The (Towanda)
Delaware County Times, The (Chester)
Derrick, The (Oil City)
Ellwood City Ledger (Ellwood City)
Erie Times-News, The (Erie)
Evening Sun, The (Hanover)
Express, The (Lock Haven)
Express-Times, The (Easton)
Fulton County News, The (McConnellsburg)
Gettysburg Times (Gettysburg)
Green County Messenger (Waynesburg)
Harrisburg Patriot-News (Harrisburg)
Herald, The (Sharon)
Herald-Standard (Uniontown)
Indiana Gazette, The (Indiana)
Lancaster Online (Lancaster)
Leader Times (Kittanning)
Lebanon Daily News (Lebanon)
Main Line Times (Ardmore)
Meadville Tribune, The (Meadville)
Mercury, The (Pottstown)
Morning Call, The (Allentown)
Morning Times, The (Sayre)
Mountaintop Eagle, The (Mountaintop)
Murrysville Star (Murrysville)
New Castle News (New Castle)
News-Item, The (Shamokin)
Norwin Star (Irwin)
Observer-Reporter (Washington)
Perry County Timesr (New Bloomfield)
Philadelphia Business Journal (Philadelphia)
Philadelphia Inquirer / Philadelphia Daily News (Philadelphia)
Philadelphia Online
Phoenix, The (Phoenixville)
Pittsburgh Business Times (Pittsburgh)
Pittsburgh City Paper (Pittsburgh)
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (Pittsburgh)
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (Pittsburgh)
Plum Advance Leader Star (Plum)
Pocono Record (Stroudsburg)
Pottsville Republican (Pottsville)
Press Enterprise (Bloomsburg)
Reading Eagle-Times (Reading)
Record Herald (Waynesboro)
Rocket-Courier (Wyalusing)
Scranton Times, The (Scranton)
Sentinel, The (Carlisle)
Sentinel, The (Lewistown)
Sewickley Herald-Star (Sewickley)
Standard-Speaker (Hazleton)
Suburban and Wayne Times, The (Wayne)
Times Herald, The (Norristown)
Times Leader, The (Wilkes-Barre)
Times News, The (Lehighton)
Titusville Herald, The (Titusville)
Tribune-Democrat (Johnstown)
Tribune-Review (Greensburg)
Upper Dauphin Sentinel (Millersburg)
Valley Herald (Aspinwall)
Valley Independent, The (Monessen)
Valley News Dispatch (Tarentum)
Wayne Independent, The (Honesdale)
Wilkes-Barre Times Leader (Wilkes-Barre)
Williamsport Sun-Gazette (Williamsport)
York Daily Record (York)
York Dispatch, The (York)

<*7@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<

Sound interesting and all that, but, if the stone blocks were cast in place,
that would have required forms. Since they did not have any steel mills at
that time, I would assume the forms were made of wood. With the absence of
iron, what was used for nails ??? Perhaps they were held together with hemp,
which they then could have smoked afterwards. Have you calculated the
lateral pressures of a multi-ton wooden form filled with wet concrete ?? I
thought not. Then, how did they remove the bottom part of the form without
totally destroying it ?? No answer ... thought so.
But, what's even more telling ... if you look at any modern concrete form
casting, which used wood as a containment, there are the visible seams
between adjacent boards. There are NONE on any of the Pyramid blocks.

Here's what I think: Aleeuns came to Earth and saw that the women were
beautiful and willing and able, but the men were angry. So the Aleeuns made
a deal with them: You let us screw your wimmen folk and we'll built you some
nifty Pyramids. They all shook hands on the proposal and the Aleeuns set to
work cutting the limestone blocks with their lasers, then anti-gravity
floating them several hundred miles from the quarry to the Giza plateau,
where they gently assembled them into today's configurations. All the while
they were also boffing those nubile Nile creatures with the long Nefretite
necks and supple breasts and splendidly proportioned limbs. Unfortunately,
there was a DNA mismatch and the offspring were, predictably, retarded. And
that, my friend, is how Liberal Democrats came into existence.

I mean, just look at Obama ... it's all there ...

John Baker
2011-12-09 12:08:31 EST
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 07:33:08 -0800, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

><Legally.Insane517@hotmail.com> wrote in message
><
>
>Sound interesting and all that, but, if the stone blocks were cast in place,
>that would have required forms. Since they did not have any steel mills at
>that time, I would assume the forms were made of wood. With the absence of
>iron, what was used for nails ??? Perhaps they were held together with hemp,
>which they then could have smoked afterwards. Have you calculated the
>lateral pressures of a multi-ton wooden form filled with wet concrete ?? I
>thought not. Then, how did they remove the bottom part of the form without
>totally destroying it ?? No answer ... thought so.
>But, what's even more telling ... if you look at any modern concrete form
>casting, which used wood as a containment, there are the visible seams
>between adjacent boards. There are NONE on any of the Pyramid blocks.
>
>Here's what I think: Aleeuns came to Earth and saw that the women were
>beautiful and willing and able, but the men were angry. So the Aleeuns made
>a deal with them: You let us screw your wimmen folk and we'll built you some
>nifty Pyramids. They all shook hands on the proposal and the Aleeuns set to
>work cutting the limestone blocks with their lasers, then anti-gravity
>floating them several hundred miles from the quarry to the Giza plateau,
>where they gently assembled them into today's configurations. All the while
>they were also boffing those nubile Nile creatures with the long Nefretite
>necks and supple breasts and splendidly proportioned limbs. Unfortunately,
>there was a DNA mismatch and the offspring were, predictably, retarded. And
>that, my friend, is how Liberal Democrats came into existence.
>
>I mean, just look at Obama ... it's all there ...

You just can't help being an idiot, can you?

Father Haskell
2011-12-09 14:08:31 EST
On Dec 9, 10:33 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <Legally.Insane...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> <
>
> Sound interesting and all that, but, if the stone blocks were cast in place,
> that would have required forms.  Since they did not have any steel mills at
> that time, I would assume the forms were made of wood.

Plywood; they were already using it for caskets.

> With the absence of
> iron, what was used for nails ???

Whatever they could find. Split wooden pegs are strong, hold
very well, and are easily made in quantity.

> Perhaps they were held together with hemp,
> which they then could have smoked afterwards.

Cordage hemp. You might as well smoke a bowl of
Cheerios.

> Have you calculated the
> lateral pressures of a multi-ton wooden form filled with wet concrete ??

Negligible if they poured in thin layers, like they did at the
Hoover Dam.

"John Baker" <nunya@bizniz.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 07:33:08 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>><Legally.Insane517@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>><
>>
>>Sound interesting and all that, but, if the stone blocks were cast in
>>place,
>>that would have required forms. Since they did not have any steel mills
>>at
>>that time, I would assume the forms were made of wood. With the absence
>>of
>>iron, what was used for nails ??? Perhaps they were held together with
>>hemp,
>>which they then could have smoked afterwards. Have you calculated the
>>lateral pressures of a multi-ton wooden form filled with wet concrete ??
>>thought not. Then, how did they remove the bottom part of the form
>>without
>>totally destroying it ?? No answer ... thought so.
>>But, what's even more telling ... if you look at any modern concrete form
>>casting, which used wood as a containment, there are the visible seams
>>between adjacent boards. There are NONE on any of the Pyramid blocks.
>>
>>Here's what I think: Aleeuns came to Earth and saw that the women were
>>beautiful and willing and able, but the men were angry. So the Aleeuns
>>made
>>a deal with them: You let us screw your wimmen folk and we'll built you
>>some
>>nifty Pyramids. They all shook hands on the proposal and the Aleeuns set
>>work cutting the limestone blocks with their lasers, then anti-gravity
>>floating them several hundred miles from the quarry to the Giza plateau,
>>where they gently assembled them into today's configurations. All the
>>while
>>they were also boffing those nubile Nile creatures with the long Nefretite
>>necks and supple breasts and splendidly proportioned limbs. Unfortunately,
>>there was a DNA mismatch and the offspring were, predictably, retarded.
>>And
>>that, my friend, is how Liberal Democrats came into existence.
>>
>>I mean, just look at Obama ... it's all there ...
>
> You just can't help being an idiot, can you?

Not in view of the ridiculously absurd and convoluted opinions
expressed in the original article. Only numbnutzes like you
would give any credence to such drivel.
Merely tried to inject some humor ... sorry it was way above
your head. You can re-insert it into your rectum now.

Budikka666
2011-12-09 16:11:35 EST
On Dec 9, 6:49 am, Legally.Insane...@hotmail.com wrote:
> <
> Isn’t it wonderful  when truth finally catches up to fiction and gives
> it a good, swift kick in the ass.

Indeed. And "Legally Insane" pretty much sums it up. Clearly you're
way out of date on the research into this field:
http://www.catchpenny.org/mmbuild.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYQBDhkBfr0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfYFwXqknjM&feature=related

The pyramids arose in a sequence as the Egyptians learned better
techniques. It started out with simple burials in the sand with mud
bricks covering the graves to protect them from predation. These clay
bricks would be several rows deep and slope slightly on the sides, and
eventually they progressed to stepped mastabas and then to
stepped pyramids (as represented by the pyramid of Netjerykhet at
Saqqara), which led to the smooth-sided pyramids, culminating in the
examples that most people think of, when the word 'pyramid' comes up.

These pyramid-building skills seemed to literally reach their peak in
the pyramids at Gizeh - the last ones to be built of stone - and then
fade away as we approach relatively modern history. This is
conclusive of a continual tradition of pyramid building and
improvement followed by a decline in parallel with the decline of the
Egyptian civilization.
http://www.friesian.com/tombs.htm

Their methods are on display for all to see at the pyramid of Huni at
Maidum. This monument began life as a seven-step pyramid, was altered
to an eight-step, and finally filled in on the edges to smooth the
steps. However, the design was faulty and was not built on solid
ground, so the outer casing collapsed down the sides.
http://www.parascope.com/en/pyramid2.htm

Because of the collapse of Huni's pyramid, another nearby pyramid
being built for Snofru was changed - thus it became the unique and
easily recognizable "bent pyramid" - the angle of its slope changes
about halfway up, to a much shallower angle, and the building
technique was improved.

All the Egyptians needed was plenty of "people-power", some ropes, and
some sleds. The sleds ran over a series of logs embedded in the sand
"lubricated" with water.

The base for the pyramids was solid limestone rock. The Egyptians
would clear the base area, flood it with water, use the surface of the
water as a level, and excavate and smooth portions of the rock below
it according to how far it was from the surface of the water. When
they drained off the water it was an easy matter to complete the
leveling of the whole area according to these initial marker points.

The blocks could have been raised by simply "see-sawing" them up the
outer stepped casing, or sledded up the inside as the second video
above suggests.

Budikka

"Father Haskell" <fatherhaskell@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Dec 9, 10:33 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <Legally.Insane...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> <
>
> Sound interesting and all that, but, if the stone blocks were cast in
> place,
> that would have required forms. Since they did not have any steel mills at
> that time, I would assume the forms were made of wood.

Plywood; they were already using it for caskets.

*** so pray tell, father Haskell, what wondrous devices did they use to
slice
timber into 1/16" plies and what did they use to glue them together and what
hydraulic presses did they use to compress the 6 plies and where are the
kilns
needed to cure the mess ??? where are the iron /stell saws that cut them to
the correct size ???

Father Haaskell, the Lord had fucketh up yo head.

< snip remainder of Haskell stupidity >

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-12-09 23:43:35 EST
On Dec 9, 7:26 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 9, 10:33 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > <Legally.Insane...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > <
>
> > Sound interesting and all that, but, if the stone blocks were cast in
> > place,
> > that would have required forms. Since they did not have any steel mills at
> > that time, I would assume the forms were made of wood.
>
> Plywood; they were already using it for caskets.
>
> *** so pray tell, father Haskell, what wondrous devices did they use to
> slice
> timber into 1/16" plies and what did they use to glue them together and what
> hydraulic presses did they use to compress the 6 plies and where are the
> kilns
> needed to cure the mess ??? where are the iron /stell saws that cut them to
> the correct size ???
>
> Father Haaskell, the Lord had fucketh up yo head.
>
> < snip remainder of Haskell stupidity >

Space Aliens built the Pyramids using anti-gravity technology. That
cannot be disputed.

Sir ArtiØ

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Dec 9, 7:26 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 9, 10:33 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > <Legally.Insane...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > <
>
> > Sound interesting and all that, but, if the stone blocks were cast in
> > place,
> > that would have required forms. Since they did not have any steel mills
> > at
> > that time, I would assume the forms were made of wood.
>
> Plywood; they were already using it for caskets.
>
> *** so pray tell, father Haskell, what wondrous devices did they use to
> slice
> timber into 1/16" plies and what did they use to glue them together and
> what
> hydraulic presses did they use to compress the 6 plies and where are the
> kilns
> needed to cure the mess ??? where are the iron /stell saws that cut them
> the correct size ???
>
> Father Haaskell, the Lord had fucketh up yo head.
>
> < snip remainder of Haskell stupidity >

Space Aliens built the Pyramids using anti-gravity technology. That
cannot be disputed.

Sir Arti\ufffd

*** dear Sir Artio ... my earlier suggestion that Aleeuns build the pims was
tongue-in-cheek, as it were ... yours is up yo butt ... so butt out, you
k00k.

Father Haskell
2011-12-10 01:00:33 EST
On Dec 9, 10:26 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 9, 10:33 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > <Legally.Insane...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > <
>
> > Sound interesting and all that, but, if the stone blocks were cast in
> > place,
> > that would have required forms. Since they did not have any steel mills at
> > that time, I would assume the forms were made of wood.
>
> Plywood; they were already using it for caskets.
>
> *** so pray tell, father Haskell, what wondrous devices did they use to
> slice
> timber into 1/16" plies

Saws, adzes, froes, scrapers, planes. Same as today.

> and what did they use to glue them together and what
> hydraulic presses did they use to compress the 6 plies

Animal glue shrinks upon cooling, is self-clamping. Strength
exceeds that of even modern PVA or epoxy.

>and where are the
> kilns
> needed to cure the mess ??? where are the iron /stell saws that cut them to
> the correct size ???

Splitting with a froe is faster and doesn't require tool steel.

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/timelines/topics/wood.htm

The oldest piece of plywood was found in a third dynasty coffin, made
of six layers of wood each 4 mm thick and held together by wooden
pegs. [11] Like modern plywood the grain of its layers was arranged
crosswise to give it added strength. [12] From 1750 BCE onwards this
plywood technique became widespread. The thickness of the layers was
reduced to less than three millimetres and they were stuck together
with a glue made from bone, sinew and cartilage applied hot. [13]