Research Discussion: Indefinite Imprisonment Of Americans Without Trial !!!

Indefinite Imprisonment Of Americans Without Trial !!!

"The word is that the Pentagon, the agencies and the militias are on
the brink of taking violent action against President Obama and the
Senators who claimed the right to kill and/or indefinitely imprison
Americans without trial. The criminal cabal in Washington D.C. and
Wall Street may be able to pretend they are setting up a
fascist/totalitarian dictatorship in the US for a while longer but no
serious armed group is going to support them. The same is true in
Europe were Freemason P2 lodgers and Bilderbergers will make a move
towards fascist control this week and will seem to be on the offensive
but will ultimately fail. The simple fact of the matter is that these
fascists simply do not have any reality to back up the numbers they
are putting into their financial computers to bribe people and hire
bully boys. They are mathematically doomed."

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

GOOD ON YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'M PROUD OF YOU !!!

I knew you'd come round to the good side of the Force, Mr HVAC Boss!!!

http://nutshell-movies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/0_61_488395_starwars.jpg

___________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

G=EMC^2
2011-12-08 09:16:20 EST
On Dec 8, 12:12 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> "The word is that the Pentagon, the agencies and the militias are on
> the brink of taking violent action against President Obama and the
> Senators who claimed the right to kill and/or indefinitely imprison
> Americans without trial. The criminal cabal in Washington D.C. and
> Wall Street may be able to pretend they are setting up a
> fascist/totalitarian dictatorship in the US for a while longer but no
> serious armed group is going to support them. The same is true in
> Europe were Freemason P2 lodgers and Bilderbergers will make a move
> towards fascist control this week and will seem to be on the offensive
> but will ultimately fail. The simple fact of the matter is that these
> fascists simply do not have any reality to back up the numbers they
> are putting into their financial computers to bribe people and hire
> bully boys. They are mathematically doomed."
>
> http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
>
> GOOD ON YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'M PROUD OF YOU !!!
>
> I knew you'd come round to the good side of the Force, Mr HVAC Boss!!!
>
> http://nutshell-movies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/0_61_488395_sta...
>
> ___________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

99% of Americans are trouble makers. The top 1% are GOP Mafia,and the
Mafia made USA fascist,and fascists know how to do away with trouble
makers. The police are now Mafia hit men. Jails are run by the Mafia.
No more bringing the Mafia to justice. They are in complete control of
all 3 branches. Its to late for the occupy protesters. They are dead
meat. The best they can now hope for is pepper spray. TreBert

G=EMC^2
2011-12-08 09:26:48 EST
On Dec 8, 9:16 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 12:12 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > "The word is that the Pentagon, the agencies and the militias are on
> > the brink of taking violent action against President Obama and the
> > Senators who claimed the right to kill and/or indefinitely imprison
> > Americans without trial. The criminal cabal in Washington D.C. and
> > Wall Street may be able to pretend they are setting up a
> > fascist/totalitarian dictatorship in the US for a while longer but no
> > serious armed group is going to support them. The same is true in
> > Europe were Freemason P2 lodgers and Bilderbergers will make a move
> > towards fascist control this week and will seem to be on the offensive
> > but will ultimately fail. The simple fact of the matter is that these
> > fascists simply do not have any reality to back up the numbers they
> > are putting into their financial computers to bribe people and hire
> > bully boys. They are mathematically doomed."
>
> >http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
>
> > GOOD ON YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'M PROUD OF YOU !!!
>
> > I knew you'd come round to the good side of the Force, Mr HVAC Boss!!!
>
> >http://nutshell-movies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/0_61_488395_sta...
>
> > ___________________________
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­­gence_Agency.jpg)
> >  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> > ___
>
> 99% of Americans are trouble makers. The top 1% are GOP Mafia,and the
> Mafia made USA fascist,and fascists know how to do away with trouble
> makers. The police are now Mafia hit men. Jails are run by the Mafia.
> No more bringing the Mafia to justice. They are in complete control of
> all 3 branches. Its to late for the occupy protesters. They are dead
> meat. The best they can now hope for is pepper spray. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Well at 82 you all know what Severn Trent Mafia did to me. Making out
a sworn statement to the US Justice Dept. FBI has not even got me a
hearing. America is 100% fascist. "We the People" are lost. . Bush &
Cheney are two of the Godfather's favorite sons. Obama still alive
proves he does what he is told. We know he has to keep the Poppy war
going to protect the Mafia sale of opium, TreBert

On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 06:26:48 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 8, 9:16?am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 8, 12:12?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>> > "The word is that the Pentagon, the agencies and the militias are on
>> > the brink of taking violent action against President Obama and the
>> > Senators who claimed the right to kill and/or indefinitely imprison
>> > Americans without trial. The criminal cabal in Washington D.C. and
>> > Wall Street may be able to pretend they are setting up a
>> > fascist/totalitarian dictatorship in the US for a while longer but no
>> > serious armed group is going to support them. The same is true in
>> > Europe were Freemason P2 lodgers and Bilderbergers will make a move
>> > towards fascist control this week and will seem to be on the offensive
>> > but will ultimately fail. The simple fact of the matter is that these
>> > fascists simply do not have any reality to back up the numbers they
>> > are putting into their financial computers to bribe people and hire
>> > bully boys. They are mathematically doomed."
>>
>> >http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
>>
>> > GOOD ON YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'M PROUD OF YOU !!!
>>
>> > I knew you'd come round to the good side of the Force, Mr HVAC Boss!!!
>>
>> >http://nutshell-movies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/0_61_488395_sta...
>>
>> > ___________________________

>> 99% of Americans are trouble makers. The top 1% are GOP Mafia,and the
>> Mafia made USA fascist,and fascists know how to do away with trouble
>> makers. The police are now Mafia hit men. Jails are run by the Mafia.
>> No more bringing the Mafia to justice. They are in complete control of
>> all 3 branches. Its to late for the occupy protesters. They are dead
>> meat. The best they can now hope for is pepper spray. TreBert

>Well at 82 you all know what Severn Trent Mafia did to me. Making out
>a sworn statement to the US Justice Dept. FBI has not even got me a
>hearing. America is 100% fascist. "We the People" are lost. . Bush &
>Cheney are two of the Godfather's favorite sons. Obama still alive
>proves he does what he is told. We know he has to keep the Poppy war
>going to protect the Mafia sale of opium, TreBert

Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and
should remain anonymous in your mind. It is what you will do with this
message which matters !

Each one of you wishes to exercise her/his free will and experience
happiness.

These are attributes that were shown to us and to which we now have
access. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own
power. Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive.

Like all conscious races at this stage of progress, you may feel
isolated on your planet. This impression makes you sure of your
destiny. Yet, you are at the brink of big upheavals that only a
minority is aware of.

It is not our responsibility to modify your future without you
choosing it. Consider this message as a worldwide referendum! And your
answer as a ballot!
Who are we ?
Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak
unanimously about the unexplained celestial events that mankind has
witnessed for thousands of years. To know the truth, one must face it
without the filter of one's beliefs, however respectable they may be.

A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new
knowledge paths and are getting very close to reality. Today, your
civilisation is flooded with an ocean of information of which only a
tiny part, the less upsetting one, is notably diffused.

What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become
possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be
aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover
the worst as well as the best.

Like billions others in this galaxy, we are conscious creatures that
some name "extra-terrestrials", even though reality is subtler.

There is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the
experience of certain stages of evolution. Like in any other organised
structure, hierarchy exists in our internal relationships. Ours is
based upon the wisdom of several races. It is with the approval of
this hierarchy that we turn to you.

Like most of you, we are in the quest of the Supreme Being. Therefore
we are not gods or lesser gods but virtually your equals in the Cosmic
Brotherhood.

Physically, we are somewhat different from you but for most of us
humanoid-shaped.

Our existence is a reality but the majority of you does not perceive
it yet. We are not mere observations, we are consciences just like
you. You fail to apprehend us because we remain invisible to your
senses and measure instruments most of the time.

We wish to fill this void at this moment in your history. We made this
collective decision but this is not enough. We need yours. Through
this message, you become the decision-makers ! You personally.

We have no human representative on Earth who could guide your
decision.
Why aren't we visible ?
At certain stages of evolution, cosmic "humanities? discover new forms
of science beyond the apparent control of matter. Structured
dematerialisation and materialisation are part of them. This is what
your humanity has reached in a few laboratories, in close
collaboration with other "extra-terrestrial" creatures at the cost of
hazardous compromises that remain purposedly hidden from you by some
of your representatives.

Apart from the aerial or spatial objects or phenomena known about by
your scientific community, that you call 'UFOs, there are essentially
multidimensional manufactured spaceships that apply these capacities.

Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic
contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that
"govern" you. The scarcity of your observations is due to the
outstanding advantages provided by the dematerialised state of these
ships.

By not witnessing them by yourself, you cannot believe in their
existence. We fully understand this.

The majority of these observations are made on an individual basis so
as to touch the soul and not to modify any organised system. This is
deliberate from the races that surround you but for very different
reasons and results.

For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown.

For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will
that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can
reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own. Humankind's
entrance into the family of galactic civilisations is greatly
expected.

We can appear in broad daylight and help you attain this union. We
haven't done it so far, as too few of you have genuinely desired it,
because of ignorance, indifference or fear, and because the emergency
of the situation did not justify it. Many of those who study our
appearances count the lights in the night without lighting the way.
Often they think in terms of objects when it is all about conscious
beings.
Who are you ?
You are the offspring of many traditions that throughout time have
been mutually enriched by each others' contributions. The same applies
to the races at the surface of the Earth. Your goal is to unite in the
respect of these roots to accomplish a common project. The appearance
of your cultures seems to keep you separated because you substitute it
to your deeper being. Shape is now more important than the essence of
your subtle nature. For the powers in place, this prevalence of the
shape constitutes the ramparts against any form of jeopardy.

You are being called on to overcome shape while still respecting it
for its richness and beauty. Understanding the conscience of shape
makes us love men in their diversity. Peace does not mean not making
war, it consists in becoming what you are in reality: a same
Fraternity.

To understand this, the number of solutions within your reach are
decreasing. One of them consists in contact with another race that
would reflect the image of what you are in reality.
What is your situation ?
Except for rare occasions, our interventions always had very little
incidence on your capacity to make collective and individual decisions
about your own future. This is motivated by our knowledge of your deep
psychological mechanisms.

We reached the conclusion that freedom is built every day as a being
becomes aware of himself and of his environment, getting progressively
rid of constraints and inertias, whatever they may be. Despite the
numerous, brave and willing human consciences, those inertias are
artificially maintained for the profit of a growing centralising
power.

Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way.

This can change as long as you keep this creative power in you, even
if it cohabits with the dark intentions of your potential lords. This
is the reason why we remain invisible. This individual power is doomed
to vanish should a collective reaction of great magnitude not happen.
The period to come is that of rupture, whichever it may be.

But should you wait for the last moment to find solutions ? Should you
anticipate or undergo pain ?

Your history has never ceased to be marked by encounters between
peoples who had to discover one another in conditions that were often
conflictual. Conquests almost always happened to the detriment of
others. Earth has now become a village where everyone knows everyone
else but still conflicts persist and threats of all kinds get worse in
duration and intensity.

Although a Human being as an individual, yet having many potential
capacities, cannot exercise them with dignity. This is the case for
the biggest majority of you for reasons that are essentially
geopolitical.

There are several billion of you. The education of your children and
your living conditions, as well as the conditions of numerous animals
and much plant life are nevertheless under the thumb of a small number
of your political, financial, military and religious representatives.

Your thoughts and beliefs are modelled after partisan interests to
turn you into slaves while at the same time giving you the feeling
that you are in total control of your destiny, which in essence is the
reality.

But there is a long way between a wish and a fact when the true rules
of the game at hand are unknown. This time, you are not the conqueror.
Biasing information is a millenary strategy for human beings.
Inducting thoughts, emotions or organisms that do not belong to you
via ad hoc technologies is an even older a strategy.

Wonderful opportunities of progress stand close to big subdual and
destruction threats. These dangers and opportunities exist now.
However, you can only perceive what is being shown to you. The end of
natural resources is programmed whereas no long-term collective
project has been launched.

Ecosystem exhaustion mechanisms have exceeded irreversible limits. The
scarcity of resources and their unfair distribution - resources which
entry price will rise day after day - will bring about fratricide
fights at a large scale, but also at the very heart of your cities and
countrysides.

Hatred grows bigger but so does love. That is what keeps you confident
in your ability to find solutions. But the critical mass is
insufficient and a sabotage work is cleverly being carried out.

Human behaviours, formed from past habits and trainings, have such an
inertia that this perspective leads you to a dead end. You entrust
these problems to representatives, whose conscience of common
well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests, with
those difficulties. They are always debating on the form but rarely on
the content.

Just at the moment of action, delays will accumulate to the point when
you have to submit rather than choose. This is the reason why, more
than ever in your history, your decisions of today will directly and
significantly impact your survival of tomorrow.

What event could radically modify this inertia that is typical of any
civilisation ? Where will a collective and unifying awareness come
from, that will stop this blind rushing ahead ?

Tribes, populations and human nations have always encountered and
interacted with one another. Faced with the threats weighing upon the
human family, it is perhaps time that a greater interaction occurred.

A great roller wave is on the verge of emerging. It mixes very
positive but also very negative aspects.
Who are the "third party" ?
There are two ways to establish a cosmic contact with another
civilisation: via its standing representatives or directly with
individuals without distinction. The first way entails fights of
interests, the second way brings awareness.

The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping
mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool
and human emotional energy.

The second way was chosen by a group of races allied with the cause of
the Spirit of service. We have, at our end, subscribed to this
disinterested cause and introduced ourselves a few years ago to
representatives of the human power who refused our outstretched hand
on the pretext of incompatible interests with their strategic vision.

That is why today individuals are to make this choice by themselves
without any representative interfering. What we proposed in the past
to those whom we believed were in a capacity to contribute to your
happiness, we propose it now to ... you!

Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger ! Be aware
that not all abductions are made against you. It is difficult to
recognize the truth !

How could you under such conditions exercise your free will when it is
so much manipulated ? What are you really free of ?

Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
the harmony with civilisations other than yours.

That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want
to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign
over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to
distillate mistrust and fear into you. This considerably harms your
very cosmic nature.

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate
did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did
not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and
mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles.

To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no face, you
need at least to have enough information that leads to the solution.

As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come.

Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you
to an alternative.
What can we offer ?
We can offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life,
constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal
relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradiction of
suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to new
forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.

We cannot help you overcome your individual and collective fears, or
bring you laws that you would not have chosen, work on your own
selves, individual and collective effort to build the world you
desire, the spirit of quest to new skies.
What would we receive ?
Should you decide that such a contact takes place, we would rejoice
over the safeguarding of fraternal equilibrium in this region of the
universe, fruitful diplomatic exchanges, and the intense Joy of
knowing that you are united to accomplish what you are capable of. The
feeling of Joy is strongly sought in the universe for its energy is
divine.
What is the question we ask you ?
"DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP ?"
How to can you answer this question ?
The truth of soul can be read by telepathy. You only need to clearly
ask yourself this question and give your answer as clearly, on your
own or in a group, as you wish. Being in the heart of a city or in the
middle of a desert does not impact the efficiency of your answer, YES
or NO, IMMEDIATELY AFTER ASKING THE QUESTION! Just do it as if you
were speaking to yourself but thinking about the message.

This is a universal question and these mere few words, put in their
context, have a powerful meaning. You should not let hesitation in the
way. This is why you should calmly think about it, in all conscience.
In order to perfectly associate your answer with the question, it is
recommended that you answer right after another reading of this
message.

Do not rush to answer. Breathe and let all the power of your own free
will penetrate you. Be proud of what you are ! The problems that you
may have weaken you. Forget about them for a few minutes to be
yourselves. Feel the force that springs up in you. You are in control
of yourselves !

A single thought, a single answer can drastically change your near
future, in one way as in another.

Your individual decision of asking in your inner self that we show up
on your material plan and in broad daylight is precious and essential
to us.

Even though you can choose the way that best suits you, rituals are
essentially useless. A sincere request made with your heart and your
own will will always be perceived by those of us whom it is sent to.

In your own private polling booth of your secret will, you will
determine the future.
What is the lever effect?
This decision should be made by the greatest number among you, even
though it might seem like a minority. It is recommended to spread this
message, in all envisageable fashions, in as many languages as
possible, to those around you, whether or not they seem receptive to
this new vision of the future.

Do it using in a humorous tone or derision if that can help you. You
can even openly and publicly make fun of it if it makes you feel more
comfortable but do not be indifferent for at least you will have
exercised your free will.

Forget about the false prophets and the beliefs that have been
transmitted to you about us. This request is one of the most intimate
that can be asked to you. Making a decision by yourself, as an
individual, is your right as well as your responsibility !

Passivity only leads to the absence of freedom. Similarly, indecision
is never efficient. If you really want to cling to your beliefs, which
is something that we understand, then say NO. If you do not know what
to choose, do not say YES because of mere curiosity. This is not a
show, this is real daily life, WE ARE ALIVE ! And living !

Your history has plenty of episodes when determined men and women were
able to influence the thread of events in spite of their small number.

Just like a small number is enough to take temporal power on Earth and
influence the future of the majority, a small number of you can
radically change your fate as an answer to the impotence in face of so
much inertia and hurdles ! You can ease the mankind's birth to
Brotherhood.

One of your thinkers once said: ?Give me a hand-hold and I'll raise
the Earth".

Spreading this message will then be the hand-hold to strengthen, we
will be the light-years long lever, you will be the craftsmen to ...
raise the Earth as a consequence of our appearance.

What would be the consequences of a positive decision ?

For us, the immediate consequence of a collective favourable decision
would be the materialisation of many ships, in your sky and on Earth.

For you, the direct effect would be the rapid abandoning of many
certitudes and beliefs.

A simple conclusive visual contact would have huge repercussions on
your future. Much knowledge would be modified forever. The
organisation of your societies would be deeply upheaved for ever, in
all fields of activity. Power would become individual because you
would see for yourself that we are living. Concretely, you would
change the scale of your values !

The most important thing for us is that humankind would form a single
family in front of this "unknown" we would represent !

Danger would slowly melt away from your homes because you would
indirectly force the undesirable ones, those we name the "third
party", to show up and vanish. You would all bear the same name and
share the same roots: Mankind !

Later on, peaceful and respectful exchanges would be thus possible if
such is your wish. For now, he who is hungry cannot smile, he who is
fearful cannot welcome us. We are sad to see men, women and children
suffering to such a degree in their flesh and in their hearts when
they bear such an inner light.

This light can be your future. Our relationships could be progressive.

Several stages of several years or decades would occur: demonstrative
appearance of our ships, physical appearance beside human beings,
collaboration in your technical and spiritual evolution, discovery of
parts of the galaxy.

Every time, new choices would be offered to you. You would then decide
by yourself to cross new stages if you think it necessary to your
external and inner well-being. No interference would be decided upon
unilaterally. We would leave as soon as you would collectively wish
that we do.

Depending upon the speed to spread the message across the world,
several weeks, or even several months will be necessary before our
"great appearance", if such is the decision made by the majority of
those who will have used their capacity to choose, and if this message
receives the necessary support.

The main difference between your daily prayers to entities of a
strictly spiritual nature and your current decision is extremely
simple :

we are technically equipped to materialise!

Why such a historical dilemma ?

We know that "foreigners" are considered as enemies as long as they
embody the "unknown". In a first stage, the emotion that our
appearance will generate will strengthen your relationships on a
worldwide scale.

How could you know whether our arrival is the consequence of your
collective choice ? For the simple reason that we would have otherwise
been already there for a long time at your level of existence ! If we
are not there yet, it is because you have not made such a decision
explicitely.

Some among you might think that we would make you believe in a
deliberate choice of yours so as to legitimate our arrival, though
this would not be true. What interest would we have to openly offer
you what you haven't got any access to yet, for the benefit of the
greatest number of you ?

How could you be certain that this is not yet another subtle manoeuvre
of the "third party" to better enslave you ? Because one always more
efficiently fights something that is identified than the contrary.
Isn't the terrorism that corrodes you a blatant example ?

Whatever, you are the sole judge in your own heart and soul ! Whatever
your choice, it would be respectable and respected ! In the absence of
human representatives who could potentially seduce into error you
ignore everything about us as well as from about those who manipulate
you without your consent.

In your situation, the precautionary principle that consists in not
trying to discover us does no longer prevail. You are already in the
Pandora's box that the "third party" has created around you. Whatever
your decision may be you will have to get out of it.

In the face of such a dilemma, one ignorance against another, you need
to ask your intuition. Do you want to see us with your own eyes, or
simply believe what your thinkers say ? That is the real question!

After thousands of years, one day, this choice was going to be
inevitable: choosing between two unknowns.

Why spread such a message among yourselves ?

Translate and spread this message widely. This action will affect your
future in an irreversible and historical way at the scale of
milleniums, otherwise, it will postpone a new opportunity to choose to
several years later, at least one generation, if it can survive.

Not choosing, stands for undergoing other people's choice. Not
informing others stands for running the risk of obtaining a result
that is contrary to one's expectations. Remaining indifferent means
giving up one's free will.

It is all about your future. It is all about your evolution.

It is possible that this invitation does not receive your collective
assent and that, because of a lack of information, it will be
disregarded. Nevertheless no individual desire goes unheeded in the
universe.

Imagine our arrival tomorrow. Thousands of ships. A unique cultural
shock in today's mankind's history. It will then be too late to regret
about not making a choice and spreading the message because this
discovery will be irreversible. We do insist that you do not rush into
it, but do think about it ! And decide !

The big medias will not be necessarely interested in spreading this
message. It is therefore your task, as an anonymous yet an
extraordinary thinking and loving being, to transmit it.

You are still the architects of your own fate...

"DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP ?"

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

G=EMC^2
2011-12-08 13:39:41 EST
On Dec 8, 9:26 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 9:16 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 8, 12:12 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > "The word is that the Pentagon, the agencies and the militias are on
> > > the brink of taking violent action against President Obama and the
> > > Senators who claimed the right to kill and/or indefinitely imprison
> > > Americans without trial. The criminal cabal in Washington D.C. and
> > > Wall Street may be able to pretend they are setting up a
> > > fascist/totalitarian dictatorship in the US for a while longer but no
> > > serious armed group is going to support them. The same is true in
> > > Europe were Freemason P2 lodgers and Bilderbergers will make a move
> > > towards fascist control this week and will seem to be on the offensive
> > > but will ultimately fail. The simple fact of the matter is that these
> > > fascists simply do not have any reality to back up the numbers they
> > > are putting into their financial computers to bribe people and hire
> > > bully boys. They are mathematically doomed."
>
> > >http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
>
> > > GOOD ON YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'M PROUD OF YOU !!!
>
> > > I knew you'd come round to the good side of the Force, Mr HVAC Boss!!!
>
> > >http://nutshell-movies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/0_61_488395_sta...
>
> > > ___________________________
>
> > > ___
>
> > > ___
>
> > > Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
> > > (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­­­gence_Agency.jpg)
> > >  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> > > "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/
>
> > > Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
> > > Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> > > For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> > > Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> > > Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> > > ___
>
> > 99% of Americans are trouble makers. The top 1% are GOP Mafia,and the
> > Mafia made USA fascist,and fascists know how to do away with trouble
> > makers. The police are now Mafia hit men. Jails are run by the Mafia.
> > No more bringing the Mafia to justice. They are in complete control of
> >   all 3 branches. Its to late for the occupy protesters. They are dead
> > meat. The best they can now hope for is pepper spray. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

> Well at 82 you all know what Severn Trent Mafia did to me. Making out
> a sworn statement to the US Justice Dept. FBI has not even got me a
> hearing. America is 100% fascist. "We the People" are lost. .  Bush &
> Cheney are two of the Godfather's favorite sons. Obama still alive
> proves he does what he is told. We know he has to keep the Poppy war
> going to protect the Mafia sale of opium,  TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Just on CNN GOPer Mafia GWB had 274 Dead marines that died in his 3
wars taken by Waste Management to the garbage dump. Those that read my
posts find this as no big surprize. TreBert

G=EMC^2
2011-12-08 14:07:21 EST
On Dec 8, 10:03 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
> But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
> the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
> the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
> but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
> Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
> will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
> mind. Such plans are on their way.
>
> This can change as long as you keep this creative power in you, even
> if it cohabits with the dark intentions of your potential lords. This
> is the reason why we remain invisible. This individual power is doomed
> to vanish should a collective reaction of great magnitude not happen.
> The period to come is that of rupture, whichever it may be.

I am only the power of one. Occupy's are millions,and they have not a
chance in hell. Many will die in their fight to bring back democracy.
Just on CNN 600,000 army men of Bush's three wars are now fighting to
get their VA benifits Ha Ha Ha Its so sad. CNN is brave to be given
out this news. It does not make GOPer Mafia look good. It will be
covered up fast. After all 2012 is almost here. TreBert

On Dec 8, 10:39 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 9:26 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > 99% of Americans are trouble makers. The top 1% are GOP Mafia,and the
> > > Mafia made USA fascist,and fascists know how to do away with trouble
> > > makers. The police are now Mafia hit men. Jails are run by the Mafia.
> > > No more bringing the Mafia to justice. They are in complete control of
> > >   all 3 branches. Its to late for the occupy protesters. They are dead
> > > meat. The best they can now hope for is pepper spray. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

> > Well at 82 you all know what Severn Trent Mafia did to me. Making out
> > a sworn statement to the US Justice Dept. FBI has not even got me a
> > hearing. America is 100% fascist. "We the People" are lost. .  Bush &
> > Cheney are two of the Godfather's favorite sons. Obama still alive
> > proves he does what he is told. We know he has to keep the Poppy war
> > going to protect the Mafia sale of opium,  TreBert- Hide quoted text -

> Just on CNN GOPer Mafia GWB had 274 Dead marines that died in his 3
> wars taken by Waste Management to the garbage dump. Those that read my
> posts find this as no big surprize.  TreBert

? dead marines put in some garbage dump ? Are you serious?

So, when are GW Bush and Dick Cheney getting arrested for treason?

http://translate.google.com/#

Double-A
2011-12-08 15:01:58 EST
On Dec 8, 10:39 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 9:26 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > 99% of Americans are trouble makers. The top 1% are GOP Mafia,and the
> > > Mafia made USA fascist,and fascists know how to do away with trouble
> > > makers. The police are now Mafia hit men. Jails are run by the Mafia.
> > > No more bringing the Mafia to justice. They are in complete control of
> > >   all 3 branches. Its to late for the occupy protesters. They are dead
> > > meat. The best they can now hope for is pepper spray. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

> > Well at 82 you all know what Severn Trent Mafia did to me. Making out
> > a sworn statement to the US Justice Dept. FBI has not even got me a
> > hearing. America is 100% fascist. "We the People" are lost. .  Bush &
> > Cheney are two of the Godfather's favorite sons. Obama still alive
> > proves he does what he is told. We know he has to keep the Poppy war
> > going to protect the Mafia sale of opium,  TreBert- Hide quoted text -

> Just on CNN GOPer Mafia GWB had 274 Dead marines that died in his 3
> wars taken by Waste Management to the garbage dump. Those that read my
> posts find this as no big surprize.  TreBert

Waste Management is everywhere now! Their trucks are monsters roaming
the night! Try to compete with them, or oppose them, and your hearse
will be one of those trucks, and your eternal resting place will be
under 20 tons of Waste Management garbage!

Double-A

On 12/8/2011 2:07 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> I am only the power of one. Occupy's are millions,and they have not a
> chance in hell. Many will die in their fight to bring back democracy.

They don't want democracy.

On Dec 8, 12:01 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 10:39 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Well at 82 you all know what Severn Trent Mafia did to me. Making out
> > > a sworn statement to the US Justice Dept. FBI has not even got me a
> > > hearing. America is 100% fascist. "We the People" are lost. .  Bush &
> > > Cheney are two of the Godfather's favorite sons. Obama still alive
> > > proves he does what he is told. We know he has to keep the Poppy war
> > > going to protect the Mafia sale of opium,  TreBert- Hide quoted text -

> > Just on CNN GOPer Mafia GWB had 274 Dead marines that died in his 3
> > wars taken by Waste Management to the garbage dump. Those that read my
> > posts find this as no big surprize.  TreBert
>
> Waste Management is everywhere now!  Their trucks are monsters roaming
> the night!  Try to compete with them, or oppose them, and your hearse
> will be one of those trucks, and your eternal resting place will be
> under 20 tons of Waste Management garbage!
>
> Double-A

Wow! it's true.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/08/9290603-report-air-force-dumped-remains-of-274-troops-in-landfill

"The incinerated partial remains of at least 274 American troops were
dumped in a Virginia landfill, according to government records, The
Washington Post reported on Thursday.

Air Force officials said that the dumping was hidden from families who
had given authorization for the remains to be disposed of in a
respectful and dignified manner, according to the newspaper.

There were no plans to inform families, officials told the newspaper."

-

Now that's just not right, to go off and fight a bogus war for the
American and British oligarchs and fellow ZNRs, just to end up dead
and dumped out with the garbage. Obviously FEMA and the NWO had this
one all figured out.

"Last month, Pentagon and Air Force officials said that figuring out
how many remains were sent to the King George County, Va., landfill
would take combing through the records of more than 6,300 troops."

Perhaps FEMA and their NWO have been just practicing on methods of
large volume disposals of our remains, and land fills seem like a good
way to go. There's also a whole body liquefaction process being
tested in Florida (so far so good).
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039016/Resomation-Florida-funeral-home-brings-body-liquefaction-machine.html
Notice the big smiles on their faces.

http://translate.google.com/#