Research Discussion: I'm A Loving Caring Person....... But Just Told... GoDaddy.com To Go To HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm A Loving Caring Person....... But Just Told... GoDaddy.com To Go To HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Loving Caring Person....... But Just Told... GoDaddy.com
To Go To HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 08:38:05 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>I'm a Loving Caring Person....... But Just Told... GoDaddy.com
>To Go To HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will enjoy good servers
and make money
with YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, BlogSpot, and Google+

_______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

____

http://www.gonebuddy.com/images/carlin/george-carlin-heaven-hell.jpg

____

>I will enjoy good servers
>and make money
>with YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, BlogSpot, and Google+

And SAVE THE EARTH !!!

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

G=EMC^2
2011-12-05 15:45:53 EST
On Dec 5, 2:43 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 08:40:27 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 08:38:05 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
> ><G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >>I'm a Loving Caring Person....... But Just Told... GoDaddy.com
> >>To Go To HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> ____
>
> http://www.gonebuddy.com/images/carlin/george-carlin-heaven-hell.jpg
>
> ____
>
> >I will enjoy good servers
> >and make money
> >with YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, BlogSpot, and Google+
>
> And SAVE THE EARTH !!!
>
> __________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

Speaking for all the Gods "Loving people go straight to heaven." "They
don't have to go by go" The latest computer game has the winner going
to heaven. Loser goes to hell. Its a hell of a game TreBert

On 12/5/2011 3:45 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

> Speaking for all the Gods "Loving people go straight to heaven." "They
> don't have to go by go" The latest computer game has the winner going
> to heaven. Loser goes to hell. Its a hell of a game TreBert

Uh-oh! Looks like Bert got into the liquor cabinet again...

> I'm a Loving Caring Person....... But Just Told... GoDaddy.com
> To Go To HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies are used to men wining and dining them. You show up in an
appropriate carriage, such as an automobile and take them to a restaurant
serving lobster with all the trimmings, and you're assured, at a minimum, a
good "Lewinski".

However, when you show up on your bicycle, take them to your hovel and
regale them with leftover Vegemite sandwiches and show them boring clips of
Jim's Space Disaster, you're assured of a handjob, administered by your
choice of your own right or left hand ... after she tells you to "go to
hell" ...

Hope that clears it up for ya ...

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 07:18:01 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I'm a Loving Caring Person....... But Just Told... GoDaddy.com
>> To Go To HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>Ladies are

... loving My NewsGroups UseNet Posts.
And That 20 Years Younger Perfect U.S.A Lady
Down South Was The 100% PROOF AND EVIDENCE !!!

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com