Research Discussion: Steve Jobs Final Stroke Of Genius !!!

Steve Jobs Final Stroke Of Genius !!!

Apple Computer announced today that it has completed
development of a project that founder and CEO Steve
Jobs was working on, before his untimely demise, namely
a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music
in women's breast implants.

The "i-Tit" will cost between $499.00 and $699.00,
depending on speaker size/nipple options.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because
women have always complained about men staring at
their tits and not listening to them.

"Hägar" wrote in message

Apple Computer announced today that it has completed
development of a project that founder and CEO Steve
Jobs was working on, before his untimely demise, namely
a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music
in women's breast implants.

The "i-Tit" will cost between $499.00 and $699.00,
depending on speaker size/nipple options.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because
women have always complained about men staring at
their tits and not listening to them.

*******************
I must say Hags, that's a good one.

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 07:55:58 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Apple Computer announced today that it has completed
>development of a project that founder and CEO Steve
>Jobs was working on, before his untimely demise, namely
>a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music
>in women's breast implants.
>
>The "i-Tit" will cost between $499.00 and $699.00,
>depending on speaker size/nipple options.
>
>This is considered to be a major breakthrough because
>women have always complained about men staring at
>their tits and not listening to them.

"You sexist barstard !!!
How dare you talk about womens breasts.
Do not look at womans breasts!
Do not look at womans shoulders or elbows or necks
as they will be sexist objects after breasts are banned !!!"

http://atheism.about.com/od/womeninislam/ig/Women-in-Islam--Buraqa--Chador/Iranian-Women--Covered.htm

P.S.
For anyone that has not seen my UFO Boobs video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhvN-jma6ac

_______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Dec 4, 10:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> Apple Computer announced today that it has completed
> development of a project that founder and CEO Steve
> Jobs was working on, before his untimely demise, namely
> a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music
> in women's breast implants.
>
> The "i-Tit" will cost between $499.00 and $699.00,
> depending on speaker size/nipple options.
>
> This is considered to be a major breakthrough because
> women have always complained about men staring at
> their tits and not listening to them.
>
> *******************
> I must say Hags, that's a good one.

Zionist Nazis like our Hagar have no limits as to their remorseless
debauchery actions. Imagine if Steve Jobs was a black dude, whereas
Lord Hagar and his fellow redneck ZNRs would be ecstatic and in 7th
heaven by tormenting and discrediting a dead black dude for all they
could muster.

http://translate.google.com/#

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Dec 4, 10:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar" wrote in message

> Apple Computer announced today that it has completed
> development of a project that founder and CEO Steve
> Jobs was working on, before his untimely demise, namely
> a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music
> in women's breast implants.
>
> The "i-Tit" will cost between $499.00 and $699.00,
> depending on speaker size/nipple options.
>
> This is considered to be a major breakthrough because
> women have always complained about men staring at
> their tits and not listening to them.
>
> *******************
> I must say Hags, that's a good one.

Zionist Nazis like our Hagar have no limits as to their remorseless
debauchery actions. Imagine if Steve Jobs was a black dude, whereas
Lord Hagar and his fellow redneck ZNRs would be ecstatic and in 7th
heaven by tormenting and discrediting a dead black dude for all they
could muster.

But even an old redneck cracker can pass on a funny joke every now and then.

On Dec 4, 10:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> Apple Computer announced today that it has completed
> development of a project that founder and CEO Steve
> Jobs was working on, before his untimely demise, namely
> a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music
> in women's breast implants.
>
> The "i-Tit" will cost between $499.00 and $699.00,
> depending on speaker size/nipple options.
>
> This is considered to be a major breakthrough because
> women have always complained about men staring at
> their tits and not listening to them.
>
> *******************
> I must say Hags, that's a good one.

Zionist Nazis like our Hagar have no limits as to their remorseless
debauchery actions. Imagine if Steve Jobs was a black dude, whereas
Lord Hagar and his fellow redneck ZNRs would be ecstatic and in 7th
heaven by tormenting and discrediting a dead black dude for all they
could muster.

**************************************
You brainless cretin ... implants go inside. so skin color is totally
irrelevant. ... besides, what's wrong with musical tits ... you yourself
are a talking boob !!!

On Dec 4, 12:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> On Dec 4, 10:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message

> > Apple Computer announced today that it has completed
> > development of a project that founder and CEO Steve
> > Jobs was working on, before his untimely demise, namely
> > a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music
> > in women's breast implants.
>
> > The "i-Tit" will cost between $499.00 and $699.00,
> > depending on speaker size/nipple options.
>
> > This is considered to be a major breakthrough because
> > women have always complained about men staring at
> > their tits and not listening to them.
>
> > *******************
> > I must say Hags, that's a good one.
>
> Zionist Nazis like our Hagar have no limits as to their remorseless
> debauchery actions.  Imagine if Steve Jobs was a black dude, whereas
> Lord Hagar and his fellow redneck ZNRs would be ecstatic and in 7th
> heaven by tormenting and discrediting a dead black dude for all they
> could muster.

> But even an old redneck cracker can pass on a funny joke every now and then.

It smelled exactly like redneck flatulence.

I bet his boss Hitler and then GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Kissinger each
told some really good jokes as they were f*cking everything in sight..

On Dec 4, 12:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> On Dec 4, 10:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> > Apple Computer announced today that it has completed
> > development of a project that founder and CEO Steve
> > Jobs was working on, before his untimely demise, namely
> > a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music
> > in women's breast implants.
>
> > The "i-Tit" will cost between $499.00 and $699.00,
> > depending on speaker size/nipple options.
>
> > This is considered to be a major breakthrough because
> > women have always complained about men staring at
> > their tits and not listening to them.
>
> > *******************
> > I must say Hags, that's a good one.
>
> Zionist Nazis like our Hagar have no limits as to their remorseless
> debauchery actions. Imagine if Steve Jobs was a black dude, whereas
> Lord Hagar and his fellow redneck ZNRs would be ecstatic and in 7th
> heaven by tormenting and discrediting a dead black dude for all they
> could muster.

> But even an old redneck cracker can pass on a funny joke every now and
> then.

It smelled exactly like redneck flatulence.

I bet his boss Hitler and then GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Kissinger each
told some really good jokes as they were f*cking everything in sight..

*** You are one bitter and angry person. aren't you, GuthBall ....
Boat repair ... under the table payment ... no career to speak off,
other than dreaming of going to Venus in a dirigible, floating
through the sulfuric clouds, rotting your brain ... wait ... you must
have been there already, then ....
indeed.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-12-05 05:53:17 EST
On Dec 4, 8:45 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Dec 4, 12:00 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> > On Dec 4, 10:20 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Hägar" wrote in message

> > > Apple Computer announced today that it has completed
> > > development of a project that founder and CEO Steve
> > > Jobs was working on, before his untimely demise, namely
> > > a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music
> > > in women's breast implants.
>
> > > The "i-Tit" will cost between $499.00 and $699.00,
> > > depending on speaker size/nipple options.
>
> > > This is considered to be a major breakthrough because
> > > women have always complained about men staring at
> > > their tits and not listening to them.
>
> > > *******************
> > > I must say Hags, that's a good one.
>
> > Zionist Nazis like our Hagar have no limits as to their remorseless
> > debauchery actions. Imagine if Steve Jobs was a black dude, whereas
> > Lord Hagar and his fellow redneck ZNRs would be ecstatic and in 7th
> > heaven by tormenting and discrediting a dead black dude for all they
> > could muster.
>
> > *****************************************************
> > But even an old redneck cracker can pass on a funny joke every now and
> > then.
>
> It smelled exactly like redneck flatulence.
>
> I bet his boss Hitler and then GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Kissinger each
> told some really good jokes as they were f*cking everything in sight..
>
> *** You are one bitter and angry person. aren't you, GuthBall ....
> Boat repair ... under the table payment ... no career to speak off,
> other than dreaming of going to Venus in a dirigible, floating
> through the sulfuric clouds, rotting your brain ... wait ... you must
> have been there already, then ....
> indeed.

There you go again, Hagar -- projecting your own stale white bread
irrelevancy onto someone else. <snicker>

The Patriot
2011-12-05 15:26:57 EST

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
message
On Dec 4, 8:45 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Dec 4, 12:00 pm, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> > On Dec 4, 10:20 am, "Notroll2012"
> > <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

> > > Apple Computer announced today that it has
> > > completed
> > > development of a project that founder and CEO
> > > Steve
> > > Jobs was working on, before his untimely demise,
> > > namely
> > > a computer chip that can store and play high
> > > fidelity music
> > > in women's breast implants.
>
> > > The "i-Tit" will cost between $499.00 and
> > > $699.00,
> > > depending on speaker size/nipple options.
>
> > > This is considered to be a major breakthrough
> > > because
> > > women have always complained about men staring at
> > > their tits and not listening to them.
>
> > > *******************
> > > I must say Hags, that's a good one.
>
> > Zionist Nazis like our Hagar have no limits as to
> > their remorseless
> > debauchery actions. Imagine if Steve Jobs was a
> > black dude, whereas
> > Lord Hagar and his fellow redneck ZNRs would be
> > ecstatic and in 7th
> > heaven by tormenting and discrediting a dead black
> > dude for all they
> > could muster.
>
> > *****************************************************
> > But even an old redneck cracker can pass on a funny
> > joke every now and
> > then.
>
> It smelled exactly like redneck flatulence.
>
> I bet his boss Hitler and then GW Bush, Dick Cheney
> and Kissinger each
> told some really good jokes as they were f*cking
> everything in sight..
>
> *** You are one bitter and angry person. aren't you,
> GuthBall ....
> Boat repair ... under the table payment ... no career
> to speak off,
> other than dreaming of going to Venus in a dirigible,
> floating
> through the sulfuric clouds, rotting your brain ...
> wait ... you must
> have been there already, then ....
> indeed.

There you go again, Hagar -- projecting your own stale
white bread
irrelevancy onto someone else. <snicker>
Talking about irrelevant, you are one irrelevant stupid
person.
Just a hulking puke with nothing to offer.
Somehow intelligence seems to have missed you somewhere
along the line.
Go away and suffer in your own misery.