Research Discussion: Do You Understand ?

Do You Understand ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUwJY4EmsVk

Do You Understand ?

_____________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Warhol
2011-12-03 19:03:44 EST
On Dec 3, 11:41 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUwJY4EmsVk
>
> Do You Understand ?
>
> _____________

clear enough... you know nothing... poor ignorant soul..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AM41squGLM

Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of
hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the
most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I
will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about
him. Jeremiah 50:31-32

YEP SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN
SOME LEADERS AND THEIR ARMIES ARE GOING TO MEET GOD FACE TO FACE

On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:03:44 -0800 (PST), Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 3, 11:41?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUwJY4EmsVk
>>
>> Do You Understand ?
>>
>> _____________
>>

>clear enough...

Yeah, nice video up there, aye.

>you know nothing...

I know nothing about what is happening in all these Galaxies...

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index.html

>poor ignorant soul...

Only because the Banksters make us pay $300,000.oo
for a tiny speck of empty Land.

>Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of
>hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the
>most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I
>will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about
>him. Jeremiah 50:31-32

One thing I know about all those Trillions of Galaxies
is they won't all be full of your bad poetry.

>YEP SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN
>SOME LEADERS AND THEIR ARMIES ARE GOING TO MEET GOD FACE TO FACE

Yeah, and they all will sit on Jesus's lap and have the Angels sing
songs...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42191453/ns/today-today_people/t/meet-boy-who-says-he-visited-heaven-saw-jesus/

While they are all in bliss,
I'm going to join forces with "The Wisdom of Several Races"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Hopefully I will meet some nice souls like Robert David Steele.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_David_Steele

And then we can sort out this koOky Milky Way Galaxy.

P.S.
Relax, I will put in a good word for UseNet NewsGroups.

_______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Warhol
2011-12-04 07:40:57 EST
On Dec 4, 6:48 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:03:44 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Dec 3, 11:41?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUwJY4EmsVk
>
> >> Do You Understand ?
>
> >> _____________
>
> >clear enough...
>
> Yeah, nice video up there, aye.
>
> >you know nothing...
>
> I know nothing about what is happening in all these Galaxies...
>
> http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index.html
>
> >poor ignorant soul...
>
> Only because the Banksters make us pay $300,000.oo
> for a tiny speck of empty Land.
>
> >Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of
> >hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the
> >most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I
> >will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about
> >him. Jeremiah 50:31-32
>
> One thing I know about all those Trillions of Galaxies
> is they won't all be full of your bad poetry.
>
> >YEP SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN
> >SOME LEADERS AND THEIR ARMIES ARE GOING TO MEET GOD FACE TO FACE
>
> Yeah, and they all will sit on Jesus's lap and have the Angels sing
> songs...
>
> http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42191453/ns/today-today_people/t/meet-b...
>
> While they are all in bliss,
> I'm going to join forces with "The Wisdom of Several Races"...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
>
> Hopefully I will meet some nice souls like Robert David Steele.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_David_Steele
>
> And then we can sort out this koOky Milky Way Galaxy.
>
> P.S.
> Relax, I will put in a good word for UseNet NewsGroups.
>
> _______________________
>
> ___

Warning!

The holy man big book is lost... Santa Claus book is lost...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hew9bqavbHU

The secret of the Book...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVGQan7YxMs

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 04:40:57 -0800 (PST), Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 4, 6:48?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:03:44 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >clear enough...
>>
>> Yeah, nice video up there, aye.
>>
>> >you know nothing...
>>
>> I know nothing about what is happening in all these Galaxies...
>>
>> http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index.html
>>
>> >poor ignorant soul...
>>
>> Only because the Banksters make us pay $300,000.oo
>> for a tiny speck of empty Land.
>>
>> >Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of
>> >hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the
>> >most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I
>> >will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about
>> >him. Jeremiah 50:31-32
>>
>> One thing I know about all those Trillions of Galaxies
>> is they won't all be full of your bad poetry.
>>
>> >YEP SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN
>> >SOME LEADERS AND THEIR ARMIES ARE GOING TO MEET GOD FACE TO FACE
>>
>> Yeah, and they all will sit on Jesus's lap and have the Angels sing
>> songs...
>>
>> http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42191453/ns/today-today_people/t/meet-b...
>>
>> While they are all in bliss,
>> I'm going to join forces with "The Wisdom of Several Races"...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
>>
>> Hopefully I will meet some nice souls like Robert David Steele.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_David_Steele
>>
>> And then we can sort out this koOky Milky Way Galaxy.
>>
>> P.S.
>> Relax, I will put in a good word for UseNet NewsGroups.
>>
>> _______________________

>Warning!
>
>The holy man big book is lost... Santa Claus book is lost...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hew9bqavbHU
>
>The secret of the Book...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVGQan7YxMs

Step Forward with the Truth !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3nHAi2oxw

_______________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Warhol
2011-12-04 18:43:32 EST
On Dec 4, 7:18 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 04:40:57 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Dec 4, 6:48?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> Yeah, nice video up there, aye.

> >> I know nothing about what is happening in all these Galaxies...
>
> >>http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index.html

> >> Only because the Banksters make us pay $300,000.oo
> >> for a tiny speck of empty Land.

> >> One thing I know about all those Trillions of Galaxies
> >> is they won't all be full of your bad poetry.

> >> Yeah, and they all will sit on Jesus's lap and have the Angels sing
> >> songs...
>
> >>http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42191453/ns/today-today_people/t/meet-b...
>
> >> While they are all in bliss,
> >> I'm going to join forces with "The Wisdom of Several Races"...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
>
> >> Hopefully I will meet some nice souls like Robert David Steele.
>
> >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_David_Steele
>
> >> And then we can sort out this koOky Milky Way Galaxy.
>
> >> P.S.
> >> Relax, I will put in a good word for UseNet NewsGroups.
>
> >> _______________________
> >Warning!
>
> >The holy man big book is lost... Santa Claus book is lost...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hew9bqavbHU
>
> >The secret of the Book...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVGQan7YxMs
>
> Step Forward with the Truth !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3nHAi2oxw
>
> _______________________

Don't "test" God... The Final Truth.

http://youtu.be/kNE6D5Vp9Pg

And his cometh’ is approaching...

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:43:32 -0800 (PST), Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 4, 7:18?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 04:40:57 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Warning!
>>
>> >The holy man big book is lost... Santa Claus book is lost...
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hew9bqavbHU
>>
>> >The secret of the Book...
>>
>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVGQan7YxMs
>>
>> Step Forward with the Truth !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3nHAi2oxw
>>

>Don't "test" God... The Final Truth.
>
>http://youtu.be/kNE6D5Vp9Pg
>
>And his cometh’ is approaching...

I've seen God.
I'm learning about God.
I Love God.
This is God...
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap040309.html

NASA gave us that.

And that's why I respect NASA,
with my video here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_q6R8TnwU

I'm not Anti-Money.
Money and NASA gave us those views of space.
I'm just Anti-Mafia-Style-Murderers and Negative-Multi-Dimensionals
and Real M.I.B that won't let us study about the Universe
and Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
However I'm not Anti-UFO-Debunkers
because some of them were important to keep the balance
to be able to move forward as a team of Humans into the future.

http://www.alongstoryshort.net/A_Long_Story_Short_Logo.jpg

Have a Great Day !

God Bless You !!!

_________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Warhol
2011-12-04 19:14:51 EST
On Dec 5, 1:00 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:43:32 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Dec 4, 7:18?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> Step Forward with the Truth !!!
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3nHAi2oxw
>
> >Don't "test" God... The Final Truth.
>
> >http://youtu.be/kNE6D5Vp9Pg
>
> >And his cometh’ is approaching...
>
> I've seen God.
> I'm learning about God.
> I Love God.
> This is God...http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap040309.html
>
> NASA gave us that.
>
> And that's why I respect NASA,
> with my video here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_q6R8TnwU
>
> I'm not Anti-Money.
> Money and NASA gave us those views of space.
> I'm just Anti-Mafia-Style-Murderers and Negative-Multi-Dimensionals
> and Real M.I.B that won't let us study about the Universe
> and Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
> However I'm not Anti-UFO-Debunkers
> because some of them were important to keep the balance
> to be able to move forward as a team of Humans into the future.
>
> http://www.alongstoryshort.net/A_Long_Story_Short_Logo.jpg
>
> Have a Great Day !
>
> God Bless You !!!
>
> _________________________
>
> ___

IMO, this reality is moving matter (with space and/or dark
matter)...what is imagined, is created, therefore is also reality.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" -
Einstein

He means exactly what he said, it is all an illusion, but it's a
persistent one, as in it's always there and seemingly very real...but
it's not. This dilemma for Einstein can be seen when he said that he
believed in the possibility of expressing everything scientifically,
but contradicted himself saying that such an expression would be
meaningless when describing a Beethoven symphony as a variation of
wave pressure. Of course the meaning and effect of the music would be
missing.

The veil of matter...

http://youtu.be/-QX9tZ5hiiw

Nothing is true everything is Permitted... Hassan El Mesbah...

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:14:51 -0800 (PST), Warhol <molarh@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 5, 1:00?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:43:32 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Don't "test" God... The Final Truth.
>>
>> >http://youtu.be/kNE6D5Vp9Pg
>>
>> >And his cometh’ is approaching...
>>
>> I've seen God.
>> I'm learning about God.
>> I Love God.
>> This is God...http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap040309.html
>>
>> NASA gave us that.
>>
>> And that's why I respect NASA,
>> with my video here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK_q6R8TnwU
>>
>> I'm not Anti-Money.
>> Money and NASA gave us those views of space.
>> I'm just Anti-Mafia-Style-Murderers and Negative-Multi-Dimensionals
>> and Real M.I.B that won't let us study about the Universe
>> and Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
>> However I'm not Anti-UFO-Debunkers
>> because some of them were important to keep the balance
>> to be able to move forward as a team of Humans into the future.
>>
>> http://www.alongstoryshort.net/A_Long_Story_Short_Logo.jpg
>>
>> Have a Great Day !
>>
>> God Bless You !!!
>>
>> _________________________
>>
>> ___
>>

>IMO, this reality is moving matter (with space and/or dark
>matter)...what is imagined, is created, therefore is also reality.
>
>"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" -
>Einstein
>
>He means exactly what he said, it is all an illusion, but it's a
>persistent one, as in it's always there and seemingly very real...but
>it's not. This dilemma for Einstein can be seen when he said that he
>believed in the possibility of expressing everything scientifically,
>but contradicted himself saying that such an expression would be
>meaningless when describing a Beethoven symphony as a variation of
>wave pressure. Of course the meaning and effect of the music would be
>missing.
>
>The veil of matter...
>
>http://youtu.be/-QX9tZ5hiiw
"Older Original Star Wars Movies"

For me those were and are the most fantastic
wonderful movies of all my life.

And with the past 15 years of my internet experience
I have found out those movies are based on facts within our Galaxy
and Universe.

And the "Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intelligence data
was another part of the proof, along with everything at
http://HubbleSite.org

For that, I thank you all.

I'm never going to give up on the Human Race
as George Carlin did.
Although, the fact that he was so out-spoken
was actually him not giving up.
Everyone has their own style.

However, the sad part
is me realizing how many people on Earth with 'money and fear'
chose the way of the Dark Side of the Force.
Complete Idiots !!!

QUOTE:
"What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become
possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be
aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover
the worst as well as the best."

____________________

It's gonna be a Ride !!!
Stead Fast !!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/247681356_28ad37ff0c.jpg

____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Warhol
2011-12-05 10:54:25 EST
On Dec 5, 2:10 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> and Universe.
>
> And the "Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intelligence data
> was another part of the proof, along with everything athttp://HubbleSite.org
>
> For that, I thank you all.
>
> I'm never going to give up on the Human Race
> as George Carlin did.
> Although, the fact that he was so out-spoken
> was actually him not giving up.
> Everyone has their own style.
>
> However, the sad part
> is me realizing how many people on Earth with 'money and fear'
> chose the way of the Dark Side of the Force.
> Complete Idiots !!!
>
> QUOTE:
> "What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become
> possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be
> aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover

Our Little world... with a song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_eKh_g_gSo

What did Einstein mean when he said "Reality is merely an illusion,
albeit a very persistent one"?

I am the black hole of experience! Nothing can escape me because I can
only ever see things from my perspective. Does everything take place
within the context of my imagination? Is this just a long dream that I
keep waking up to? *How much* of what I experience am I making up as I
go along?

How big a role does the subconscious (by this i could mean events
occurring in parts of our brain that do not translate into experiences
we're aware of, or experiences we're aware of only very subtly) play
in our thinking and our experience in waking life?

I know that to most people (although other people are just part of MY
reality), and even to me a lot of the time, pondering such an idea
might feel "just silly".. but are there REALLY any good reasons to
believe that most of the world functions independently of me being
able sense it?

Waiting Time is Not Wasted Time... REAL meaning of E = mc2