Research Discussion: More New Horizons Stuff.

More New Horizons Stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtcIbJKZZQQ

PS: NASA issued a special edition of the clip in the form
of a coloring book, complete with crayons, for our
retarded friends from Missoura, the noTroll2012 clan
and all of its inbred relatives.

On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 11:19:33 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtcIbJKZZQQ
>
>PS: NASA issued a special edition

Nice, thank you.
Where are the videos of bases on the moon
and life on mars ?

___________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtcIbJKZZQQ

PS: NASA issued a special edition of the clip in the form
of a coloring book, complete with crayons, for our
retarded friends from Missoura, the noTroll2012 clan
and all of its inbred relatives.

If NASA wants to visit a lifeless pit of stinking gas devoid of all
intelligence, it would be much cheaper to visit the sewage lagoon
surrounding Hagar's trailer park.

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 11:19:33 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtcIbJKZZQQ
>
>PS: NASA issued a special edition

Nice, thank you.
Where are the videos of bases on the moon
and life on mars ?

Hagar wouldn't have seen those unless they were right next to the bestiality
section.

___________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

The Patriot
2011-12-04 11:58:43 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtcIbJKZZQQ
>
> PS: NASA issued a special edition of the clip in
> the form
> of a coloring book, complete with crayons, for
> our
> retarded friends from Missoura, the
> noTroll2012 clan
> and all of its inbred relatives.

I understand that they have included two colors for the
Troll2012 group.
Mung and Shit Brindle Brown to match their myopic
outlook.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtcIbJKZZQQ
>>
>> PS: NASA issued a special edition of the clip in the form
>> of a coloring book, complete with crayons, for our
>> retarded friends from Missoura, the noTroll2012 clan
>> and all of its inbred relatives.
>>

> I understand that they have included two colors for the Troll2012 group.
> Mung and Shit Brindle Brown to match their myopic outlook.

Good one ... why didn't I think of that ....

"Hägar" wrote in message

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtcIbJKZZQQ
>>
>> PS: NASA issued a special edition of the clip in the form
>> of a coloring book, complete with crayons, for our
>> retarded friends from Missoura, the noTroll2012 clan
>> and all of its inbred relatives.
>>

> I understand that they have included two colors for the Troll2012 group.
> Mung and Shit Brindle Brown to match their myopic outlook.

Good one ... why didn't I think of that ....
Pretty much because you cannot think. Like Pavlov's dog, you only respond
to conditioning - in your case from mindless right wing turdsicles totally
lacking respect for the Constitution.