Research Discussion: Bawney Fwank To Wetire ...

Bawney Fwank To Wetire ...

The Nations head faggot announced today that he won't seek
re-erection [sic]:

http://news.yahoo.com/barney-frank-leave-congress-152402907.html

Seems that he and cohort Chris Dodd plundered the treasury enough
to afford a cushy retirement on their respective island palaces. Makes one
wonder how a Massachusetts butt-plugging faggot can amass a fortune on a
Congressman's salary and purchase a mansion in Ireland ... or, as in Chris
Dodd's case the Dominican Republic.

They should both be investigated and if found guilty of even the slightest
impropriety, which is a forgone conclusion, locked up.

"Hägar" wrote in message

The Nations head faggot announced today that he won't seek
re-erection [sic]:

http://news.yahoo.com/barney-frank-leave-congress-152402907.html

Seems that he and cohort Chris Dodd plundered the treasury enough
to afford a cushy retirement on their respective island palaces. Makes one
wonder how a Massachusetts butt-plugging faggot can amass a fortune on a
Congressman's salary and purchase a mansion in Ireland ... or, as in Chris
Dodd's case the Dominican Republic.

They should both be investigated and if found guilty of even the slightest
impropriety, which is a forgone conclusion, locked up.

Hags, they saved their money just as you store up gubmint cheese for your
Christmas feast at the trailer park. Festive activities include the little
kids playing "who's my daddy," a raffle for a 1976 Pacer and free copies of
the Yuletide edition of Trailer Trash Monthly.

G=EMC^2
2011-11-28 19:44:02 EST
On Nov 28, 1:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Nations head faggot announced today that he won't seek
> re-erection [sic]:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/barney-frank-leave-congress-152402907.html
>
> Seems that he and cohort Chris Dodd plundered the treasury enough
> to afford a cushy retirement on their respective island palaces.  Makes one
> wonder how a Massachusetts butt-plugging faggot can amass a fortune on a
> Congressman's salary and purchase a mansion in Ireland ... or, as in Chris
> Dodd's case the Dominican Republic.
>
> They should both be investigated and if found guilty of even the slightest
> impropriety, which is a forgone conclusion, locked up.

Bush Cheney Rick Scott Charlie Crist stole about 4 trillion. The
GOPers never mention that. O ya TreBert

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 28, 1:27 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Nations head faggot announced today that he won't seek
> re-erection [sic]:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/barney-frank-leave-congress-152402907.html
>
> Seems that he and cohort Chris Dodd plundered the treasury enough
> to afford a cushy retirement on their respective island palaces. Makes one
> wonder how a Massachusetts butt-plugging faggot can amass a fortune on a
> Congressman's salary and purchase a mansion in Ireland ... or, as in Chris
> Dodd's case the Dominican Republic.
>
> They should both be investigated and if found guilty of even the slightest
> impropriety, which is a forgone conclusion, locked up.

Bush Cheney Rick Scott Charlie Crist stole about 4 trillion. The
GOPers never mention that. O ya TreBert

**********************************
Of course you have proof of that allegation ....

G=EMC^2
2011-11-28 22:46:09 EST
On Nov 28, 7:55 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 28, 1:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The Nations head faggot announced today that he won't seek
> > re-erection [sic]:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/barney-frank-leave-congress-152402907.html
>
> > Seems that he and cohort Chris Dodd plundered the treasury enough
> > to afford a cushy retirement on their respective island palaces. Makes one
> > wonder how a Massachusetts butt-plugging faggot can amass a fortune on a
> > Congressman's salary and purchase a mansion in Ireland ... or, as in Chris
> > Dodd's case the Dominican Republic.
>
> > They should both be investigated and if found guilty of even the slightest
> > impropriety, which is a forgone conclusion, locked up.
>
> Bush Cheney Rick Scott Charlie Crist stole about 4 trillion. The
> GOPers never mention that. O ya   TreBert
>
>         **********************************
> Of course you have proof of that allegation ....

Proof is Clinton gave Bush a green slate,and in 8 years Bush handed
Obama a red slate to the tune of 13.5 trillion + 2 trillion IOU
China We know all this now but it was covered up during Bush's 8
years. Its never mentioned that Nixon and Kissenger woke China up so
that our factories would move to China putting 30 million people
without jobs and thrown out of their homes by GOPer bankers. Same
bankers Bush gave 3.3 trillion . Its all out there. TreBert. PS CNN
latest pole only 9% trust Washington. Get the picture

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-11-29 01:16:58 EST
On Nov 28, 1:27 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The Nations head faggot announced today that he won't seek
> re-erection [sic]:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/barney-frank-leave-congress-152402907.html
>
> Seems that he and cohort Chris Dodd plundered the treasury enough
> to afford a cushy retirement on their respective island palaces.  Makes one
> wonder how a Massachusetts butt-plugging faggot can amass a fortune on a
> Congressman's salary and purchase a mansion in Ireland ... or, as in Chris
> Dodd's case the Dominican Republic.
>
> They should both be investigated and if found guilty of even the slightest
> impropriety, which is a forgone conclusion, locked up.

That very tiny <plonk> sound you hear is Hagar's monocellular brain
falling into the toilet, whereupon it was flushed but not missed.

On Nov 28, 7:55 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 28, 1:27 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The Nations head faggot announced today that he won't seek
> > re-erection [sic]:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/barney-frank-leave-congress-152402907.html
>
> > Seems that he and cohort Chris Dodd plundered the treasury enough
> > to afford a cushy retirement on their respective island palaces. Makes
> > one
> > wonder how a Massachusetts butt-plugging faggot can amass a fortune on a
> > Congressman's salary and purchase a mansion in Ireland ... or, as in
> > Chris
> > Dodd's case the Dominican Republic.
>
> > They should both be investigated and if found guilty of even the
> > slightest
> > impropriety, which is a forgone conclusion, locked up.
>
> Bush Cheney Rick Scott Charlie Crist stole about 4 trillion. The
> GOPers never mention that. O ya TreBert
>
> **********************************
> Of course you have proof of that allegation ....

Proof is Clinton gave Bush a green slate,and in 8 years Bush handed
Obama a red slate to the tune of 13.5 trillion + 2 trillion IOU
China We know all this now but it was covered up during Bush's 8
years. Its never mentioned that Nixon and Kissenger woke China up so
that our factories would move to China putting 30 million people
without jobs and thrown out of their homes by GOPer bankers.

*** Are you referring to the same Bankers as Timothy Geithner, or those
ruled by the self-serving edicts of Franklin Raines, Barney Frank and Chris
Dodd, all Democrat slime balls ???

And yea, I do get the picture ... you have a rather vivid imagination.

Bast
2011-11-29 13:19:12 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> The Nations head faggot announced today that he won't seek
> re-erection [sic]:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/barney-frank-leave-congress-152402907.html
>
> Seems that he and cohort Chris Dodd plundered the treasury enough
> to afford a cushy retirement on their respective island palaces. Makes
> one wonder how a Massachusetts butt-plugging faggot can amass a fortune
> on a Congressman's salary and purchase a mansion in Ireland ... or, as
> in Chris Dodd's case the Dominican Republic.
>
> They should both be investigated and if found guilty of even the
> slightest impropriety, which is a forgone conclusion, locked up.

Did you notice how fast it was dropped when Barney said if he goes down he's
going to release the names of the other politicians who were involved.

How many do you think were Republicans ?

"Bast" wrote in message news:jb37n0$uv0$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> The Nations head faggot announced today that he won't seek
> re-erection [sic]:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/barney-frank-leave-congress-152402907.html
>
> Seems that he and cohort Chris Dodd plundered the treasury enough
> to afford a cushy retirement on their respective island palaces. Makes
> one wonder how a Massachusetts butt-plugging faggot can amass a fortune
> on a Congressman's salary and purchase a mansion in Ireland ... or, as
> in Chris Dodd's case the Dominican Republic.
>
> They should both be investigated and if found guilty of even the
> slightest impropriety, which is a forgone conclusion, locked up.

Did you notice how fast it was dropped when Barney said if he goes down he's
going to release the names of the other politicians who were involved.

How many do you think were Republicans ?
Well, since 1980 Barney Frank has been a Congressman. Since 1980, Hagar has
been a trailer dwelling cracker.

On 11/29/2011 1:19 PM, Bast wrote:

> Did you notice how fast it was dropped when Barney said if he goes down he's
> going to release the names of the other politicians who were involved.

LOL "Barney says that if he goes down...."