Research Discussion: NoTroll And TOIDI Plonk'd ...

NoTroll And TOIDI Plonk'd ...

For the foreseeable future, the witless end result and offspring of frantic
after-hours bar closing time hand-jobs gone bad experiments (named above)
have been relegated to the "Plonk" bin of insignificance.

"Hägar" wrote in message

For the foreseeable future, the witless end result and offspring of frantic
after-hours bar closing time hand-jobs gone bad experiments (named above)
have been relegated to the "Plonk" bin of insignificance.

Oh, boo fucking hoo.

Clave
2011-11-28 12:25:19 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> For the foreseeable future, the witless end result and offspring of
> frantic after-hours bar closing time hand-jobs gone bad experiments (named
> above) have been relegated to the "Plonk" bin of insignificance.

Funny how it's always the most infantile and cowardly of the Usenet
fucktards who need to announce who they're tired of getting spanked by.

Jim

"Clave" <clavius@the.monastery.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> For the foreseeable future, the witless end result and offspring of
>> frantic after-hours bar closing time hand-jobs gone bad experiments
>> (named above) have been relegated to the "Plonk" bin of insignificance.
>
> Funny how it's always the most infantile and cowardly of the Usenet
> fucktards who need to announce who they're tired of getting spanked by.
>
> Jim

There ya go, douche-bag ... <plonk>

Ala
2011-11-28 20:10:10 EST

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> For the foreseeable future, the witless end result and offspring of
> frantic after-hours bar closing time hand-jobs gone bad experiments (named
> above) have been relegated to the "Plonk" bin of insignificance.

what about pussyfoot jobs

https://picasaweb.google.com/115706965550271972436/PosterousPhotos#5573414700958218386

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-11-29 01:15:40 EST
On Nov 28, 7:58 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> For the foreseeable future, the witless end result and offspring of
> >> frantic after-hours bar closing time hand-jobs gone bad experiments
> >> (named above) have been relegated to the "Plonk" bin of insignificance.
>
> > Funny how it's always the most infantile and cowardly of the Usenet
> > fucktards who need to announce who they're tired of getting spanked by.
>
> > Jim
>
> There ya go, douche-bag ... <plonk>

That very tiny <plonk> sound you hear is Hagar's monocellular brain
falling into the toilet, whereupon it was flushed but not missed.

Clave
2011-11-29 02:16:36 EST
"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 28, 7:58 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

>> > "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > Funny how it's always the most infantile and cowardly of the Usenet
>> > fucktards who need to announce who they're tired of getting spanked by.
>>
>> > Jim
>>
>> There ya go, douche-bag ... <plonk>
>
> That very tiny <plonk> sound you hear is Hagar's monocellular brain
> falling into the toilet, whereupon it was flushed but not missed.

Haggy gots a enemies lits!!! And I'm on it!!!

Jim

"Clave" wrote in message news:jb20q0$gi1$1@dont-email.me...

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 28, 7:58 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

>> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > Funny how it's always the most infantile and cowardly of the Usenet
>> > fucktards who need to announce who they're tired of getting spanked by.
>>
>> > Jim
>>
>> There ya go, douche-bag ... <plonk>
>
> That very tiny <plonk> sound you hear is Hagar's monocellular brain
> falling into the toilet, whereupon it was flushed but not missed.

Haggy gots a enemies lits!!! And I'm on it!!!

Jim

I'm proud to be on Hags plonked list. It's a badge of honor.

H*@here.com
2011-11-29 10:57:43 EST

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 07:07:36 -0800, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>For the foreseeable future, the witless end result and offspring of frantic
>after-hours bar closing time hand-jobs gone bad experiments (named above)
>have been relegated to the "Plonk" bin of insignificance.

PLONKING: def. To hide from the truth like a cowardly idiot. What an
imbecilic troll does when it can't win an argument on USENET
newsgroups. A PLONK is always followed by a public announcement of
the PLONK so everyone knows that the PLONKer has buried his head in
his ass for protection.

That's our F\ufffdgar.

IPA
2011-11-29 16:23:25 EST
On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 07:20:33AM -0600, Notroll2012 wrote:

> "Clave" wrote in message news:jb20q0$gi1$1@dont-email.me...
>
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >On Nov 28, 7:58 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>"Clave" <clav...@the.monastery.com> wrote in message

> >>There ya go, douche-bag ... <plonk>
> >
> >That very tiny <plonk> sound you hear is Hagar's monocellular brain
> >falling into the toilet, whereupon it was flushed but not missed.
>
> Haggy gots a enemies lits!!! And I'm on it!!!
>
> Jim

> I'm proud to be on Hags plonked list. It's a badge of honor.

You retarded losers always pretend things like being 'stalked' is a
flattering, or that having people trash your data drive is a mark of
how important you are, etcetera. It's noteworthy that among your
crowd, acts of violence or dehumanization are the badges by which you
are recognized and validated. Whereas in the civilized world, people
are recognized or at least acknowledged for what they do and are.

So, in case you all were unaware, should you write a book (that's
WRITE, not BURN -- learn the fucking difference you morons) people
read and are educated or entertained as a consequence, you may receive
accolades of some type. Of course, there are other ways to achieve
recognition. You can do a Menendez brothers copycat murder and have a
sensational trial, where you can explain that your dumbshit parents
had it coming for making you into a loser.