Research Discussion: Panel Rejects Faster-than-Light Travel ...

Panel Rejects Faster-than-Light Travel ...

An international team of scientists in Italy studying the same neutrino
particles colleagues say appear to have traveled faster than light rejected
the startling finding this weekend, saying their tests had shown it must be
wrong. (See details below).

http://news.yahoo.com/study-rejects-faster-light-particle-finding-233533888.html

When queried about their findings, the scientists quoted the well
established
NoTroll2012 Dumber-than-Dirt postulation, which states that one can be
either as haplessly stupid as any member of the NoTroll/KILGORE clan,
or dumber then dirt ... but mutually exclusive.

"Hägar" wrote in message

An international team of scientists in Italy studying the same neutrino
particles colleagues say appear to have traveled faster than light rejected
the startling finding this weekend, saying their tests had shown it must be
wrong. (See details below).

http://news.yahoo.com/study-rejects-faster-light-particle-finding-233533888.html

When queried about their findings, the scientists quoted the well
established
NoTroll2012 Dumber-than-Dirt postulation, which states that one can be
either as haplessly stupid as any member of the NoTroll/KILGORE clan,
or dumber then dirt ... but mutually exclusive.

This from a man who rode (along with Flag Pin Patriot) the short bus for
three years to and from sixth grade.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> An international team of scientists in Italy studying the same neutrino
> particles colleagues say appear to have traveled faster than light
> rejected
> the startling finding this weekend, saying their tests had shown it must
> be
> wrong. (See details below).
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/study-rejects-faster-light-particle-finding-233533888.html
>
> When queried about their findings, the scientists quoted the well
> established
> NoTroll2012 Dumber-than-Dirt postulation, which states that one can be
> either as haplessly stupid as any member of the NoTroll/KILGORE clan,
> or dumber then dirt ... but mutually exclusive.

> This from a man who rode (along with Flag Pin Patriot) the short bus for
> three years to and from sixth grade.
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

*** I rest my case ... dumber than dirt wins once again ... hands down..

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> An international team of scientists in Italy studying the same neutrino
> particles colleagues say appear to have traveled faster than light
> rejected
> the startling finding this weekend, saying their tests had shown it must
> be
> wrong. (See details below).
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/study-rejects-faster-light-particle-finding-233533888.html
>
> When queried about their findings, the scientists quoted the well
> established
> NoTroll2012 Dumber-than-Dirt postulation, which states that one can be
> either as haplessly stupid as any member of the NoTroll/KILGORE clan,
> or dumber then dirt ... but mutually exclusive.

> This from a man who rode (along with Flag Pin Patriot) the short bus for
> three years to and from sixth grade.
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

*** I rest my case ... dumber than dirt wins once again ... hands down..

**************************
Your hands are always down - either the front or the back of your pants.
One hand finds a tiny package, the other a huge load.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> An international team of scientists in Italy studying the same neutrino
>> particles colleagues say appear to have traveled faster than light
>> rejected
>> the startling finding this weekend, saying their tests had shown it must
>> be
>> wrong. (See details below).
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/study-rejects-faster-light-particle-finding-233533888.html
>>
>> When queried about their findings, the scientists quoted the well
>> established
>> NoTroll2012 Dumber-than-Dirt postulation, which states that one can be
>> either as haplessly stupid as any member of the NoTroll/KILGORE clan,
>> or dumber then dirt ... but mutually exclusive.
>>
>> ******************************************************************
>> This from a man who rode (along with Flag Pin Patriot) the short bus for
>> three years to and from sixth grade.
>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>

> *** I rest my case ... dumber than dirt wins once again ... hands down..
>
> **************************
> Your hands are always down - either the front or the back of your pants.
> One hand finds a tiny package, the other a huge load.

Wow ... what a snappy reply ... have you ever considered writing comedy
for retarded 5th graders, like the rest of your family ???
I bet TOIDI and bro Browneye would have "loads" to contribute, you little
dickturd punk.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> An international team of scientists in Italy studying the same neutrino
>> particles colleagues say appear to have traveled faster than light
>> rejected
>> the startling finding this weekend, saying their tests had shown it must
>> be
>> wrong. (See details below).
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/study-rejects-faster-light-particle-finding-233533888.html
>>
>> When queried about their findings, the scientists quoted the well
>> established
>> NoTroll2012 Dumber-than-Dirt postulation, which states that one can be
>> either as haplessly stupid as any member of the NoTroll/KILGORE clan,
>> or dumber then dirt ... but mutually exclusive.
>>
>> ******************************************************************
>> This from a man who rode (along with Flag Pin Patriot) the short bus for
>> three years to and from sixth grade.
>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>

> *** I rest my case ... dumber than dirt wins once again ... hands down..
>
> **************************
> Your hands are always down - either the front or the back of your pants.
> One hand finds a tiny package, the other a huge load.

Wow ... what a snappy reply ... have you ever considered writing comedy
for retarded 5th graders, like the rest of your family ???
I bet TOIDI and bro Browneye would have "loads" to contribute, you little
dickturd punk.

Yo, Crackerman. If I wrote for retarded 5th graders, you would never
understand. BTW, who are you twits going to run, ThreeWivesNewt or
FlipFlopRomney?

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> An international team of scientists in Italy studying the same neutrino
>>> particles colleagues say appear to have traveled faster than light
>>> rejected
>>> the startling finding this weekend, saying their tests had shown it must
>>> be
>>> wrong. (See details below).
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/study-rejects-faster-light-particle-finding-233533888.html
>>>
>>> When queried about their findings, the scientists quoted the well
>>> established
>>> NoTroll2012 Dumber-than-Dirt postulation, which states that one can be
>>> either as haplessly stupid as any member of the NoTroll/KILGORE clan,
>>> or dumber then dirt ... but mutually exclusive.
>>>
>>> ******************************************************************
>>> This from a man who rode (along with Flag Pin Patriot) the short bus for
>>> three years to and from sixth grade.
>>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>>

>> *** I rest my case ... dumber than dirt wins once again ... hands down..
>>
>> **************************
>> Your hands are always down - either the front or the back of your pants.
>> One hand finds a tiny package, the other a huge load.
>>

> Wow ... what a snappy reply ... have you ever considered writing comedy
> for retarded 5th graders, like the rest of your family ???
> I bet TOIDI and bro Browneye would have "loads" to contribute, you little
> dickturd punk.
>
> Yo, Crackerman. If I wrote for retarded 5th graders, you would never
> understand. BTW, who are you twits going to run, ThreeWivesNewt or
> FlipFlopRomney?

One-on-one confrontation, even Sarah Palin would mop the floor
with your resident myopic narcissist Nigger. I just keep wondering
how he got a hold of your defective DNA in the first place ... well,
after all, he's an Oreo ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> An international team of scientists in Italy studying the same neutrino
>>> particles colleagues say appear to have traveled faster than light
>>> rejected
>>> the startling finding this weekend, saying their tests had shown it must
>>> be
>>> wrong. (See details below).
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/study-rejects-faster-light-particle-finding-233533888.html
>>>
>>> When queried about their findings, the scientists quoted the well
>>> established
>>> NoTroll2012 Dumber-than-Dirt postulation, which states that one can be
>>> either as haplessly stupid as any member of the NoTroll/KILGORE clan,
>>> or dumber then dirt ... but mutually exclusive.
>>>
>>> ******************************************************************
>>> This from a man who rode (along with Flag Pin Patriot) the short bus for
>>> three years to and from sixth grade.
>>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>>

>> *** I rest my case ... dumber than dirt wins once again ... hands down..
>>
>> **************************
>> Your hands are always down - either the front or the back of your pants.
>> One hand finds a tiny package, the other a huge load.
>>

> Wow ... what a snappy reply ... have you ever considered writing comedy
> for retarded 5th graders, like the rest of your family ???
> I bet TOIDI and bro Browneye would have "loads" to contribute, you little
> dickturd punk.
>
> Yo, Crackerman. If I wrote for retarded 5th graders, you would never
> understand. BTW, who are you twits going to run, ThreeWivesNewt or
> FlipFlopRomney?

One-on-one confrontation, even Sarah Palin would mop the floor
with your resident myopic narcissist Nigger. I just keep wondering
how he got a hold of your defective DNA in the first place ... well,
after all, he's an Oreo ...

***************************************
It really pegs the irony meter to hear a white trash cracker call someone a
nigger.

G=EMC^2
2011-11-27 17:23:10 EST
On Nov 27, 5:07 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> >> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> >> *** I rest my case ... dumber than dirt wins once again ... hands down..
>
> >> **************************
> >> Your hands are always down - either the front or the back of your pants.
> >> One hand finds a tiny package,  the other a huge load.
>
> > Wow ... what a snappy reply ... have you ever considered writing comedy
> > for retarded 5th graders, like the rest of your family ???
> > I bet TOIDI  and bro Browneye would have "loads" to contribute, you little
> > dickturd punk.
>
> > Yo, Crackerman.  If I wrote for retarded 5th graders, you would never
> > understand.  BTW, who are you twits going to run, ThreeWivesNewt or
> > FlipFlopRomney?
>
> One-on-one confrontation, even Sarah Palin would mop the floor
> with your resident myopic narcissist Nigger. I just keep wondering
> how he got a hold of your defective DNA in the first place ... well,
> after all, he's an Oreo ...
>
> ***************************************
> It really pegs the irony meter to hear a white trash cracker call someone a
> nigger.- Hide quoted text -

A day will come when photons do not bounce or slow down. It will take
a little thought. to get to the truth TreBert

On Nov 27, 2:07 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> >> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> >> *** I rest my case ... dumber than dirt wins once again ... hands down..
>
> >> **************************
> >> Your hands are always down - either the front or the back of your pants.
> >> One hand finds a tiny package,  the other a huge load.
>
> > Wow ... what a snappy reply ... have you ever considered writing comedy
> > for retarded 5th graders, like the rest of your family ???
> > I bet TOIDI  and bro Browneye would have "loads" to contribute, you little
> > dickturd punk.
>
> > Yo, Crackerman.  If I wrote for retarded 5th graders, you would never
> > understand.  BTW, who are you twits going to run, ThreeWivesNewt or
> > FlipFlopRomney?
>
> One-on-one confrontation, even Sarah Palin would mop the floor
> with your resident myopic narcissist Nigger. I just keep wondering
> how he got a hold of your defective DNA in the first place ... well,
> after all, he's an Oreo ...

> It really pegs the irony meter to hear a white trash cracker call someone a
> nigger.

Guess it really takes one to know one, so perhaps that has been the
Hagar manifesto of a fat black dude stuck in a Section-8 trailer park
all along. It's envy that's making our black Hagar into such a
spiteful old fart.