Research Discussion: Latest Mars Rover Successfully Launched ...

Latest Mars Rover Successfully Launched ...

from the Cape in Floriduh this a.m. The Russkies must be going into a slow
burn, since their Martian probe is still playing hide and seek with them,
and it appears we beat them to it once again. However, 4 more years of
reign of terror by King Oh'Bummer could easily reverse that trend.

http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-launches-super-size-mars-rover-red-planet-150436037.html

Warhol
2011-11-26 13:52:46 EST
On Nov 26, 7:50 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> from the Cape in Floriduh this a.m.  The Russkies must be going into a slow
> burn, since their Martian probe is still playing hide and seek with them,
> and it appears we beat them to it once again.  However, 4 more years of
> reign of terror by King Oh'Bummer could easily reverse that trend.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-launches-super-size-mars-rover-red-planet-...

2 billion dollar gone with the smoke...

"Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 26, 7:50 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> from the Cape in Floriduh this a.m. The Russkies must be going into a slow
> burn, since their Martian probe is still playing hide and seek with them,
> and it appears we beat them to it once again. However, 4 more years of
> reign of terror by King Oh'Bummer could easily reverse that trend.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-launches-super-size-mars-rover-red-planet-...

2 billion dollar gone with the smoke...

*** Makes me very happy. That is an investment in the future of space
exploration and in broadening the knowledge base of man kind..

Spending it on deadbeats like you is a inexcusable waste, since it is a
proven fact that throwing money at ragheads only makes them dumber..

"Hägar" wrote in message news:8e3e6$4ed1364f$453ebb0b$415@EVERESTKC.NET...

"Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 26, 7:50 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> from the Cape in Floriduh this a.m. The Russkies must be going into a slow
> burn, since their Martian probe is still playing hide and seek with them,
> and it appears we beat them to it once again. However, 4 more years of
> reign of terror by King Oh'Bummer could easily reverse that trend.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-launches-super-size-mars-rover-red-planet-...

2 billion dollar gone with the smoke...

*** Makes me very happy. That is an investment in the future of space
exploration and in broadening the knowledge base of man kind..

Spending it on deadbeats like you is a inexcusable waste, since it is a
proven fact that throwing money at ragheads only makes them dumber..
***************************
The correct term is Towelheads. How would you like it if someone called you
a chip instead of a cracker?

Warhol
2011-11-26 16:37:35 EST
On Nov 26, 7:56 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 26, 7:50 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > from the Cape in Floriduh this a.m. The Russkies must be going into a slow
> > burn, since their Martian probe is still playing hide and seek with them,
> > and it appears we beat them to it once again. However, 4 more years of
> > reign of terror by King Oh'Bummer could easily reverse that trend.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-launches-super-size-mars-rover-red-planet-...
>
> 2 billion dollar gone with the smoke...
>
> *** Makes me very happy.  That is an investment in the future of space
> exploration and in broadening the knowledge base of man kind..
>
> Spending it on deadbeats like you is a inexcusable waste, since it is a
> proven fact that throwing money at ragheads only makes them dumber..

as if they have any technology to leave earth's attraction force...
it"s all a hoax... Remember... they can't even prove they went to the
moon... let stand land a car on Mars... what a joke... and it cost 2
billion dollar... sheep... they are fooling you with your investment!!!

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 26, 7:50 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> from the Cape in Floriduh this a.m. The Russkies must be going into a
>> slow
>> burn, since their Martian probe is still playing hide and seek with them,
>> and it appears we beat them to it once again. However, 4 more years of
>> reign of terror by King Oh'Bummer could easily reverse that trend.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-launches-super-size-mars-rover-red-planet-...
>

> 2 billion dollar gone with the smoke...
>
> *** Makes me very happy. That is an investment in the future of space
> exploration and in broadening the knowledge base of man kind..
>
> Spending it on deadbeats like you is a inexcusable waste, since it is a
> proven fact that throwing money at ragheads only makes them dumber..
> ***************************
> The correct term is Towelheads. How would you like it if someone called
> you a chip instead of a cracker?

You hapless doofi always considered yourselves to be politically
correct. Now get your Vaseline jar ... I hear banjos in the background ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>

> "Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 26, 7:50 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> from the Cape in Floriduh this a.m. The Russkies must be going into a
>> slow
>> burn, since their Martian probe is still playing hide and seek with them,
>> and it appears we beat them to it once again. However, 4 more years of
>> reign of terror by King Oh'Bummer could easily reverse that trend.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-launches-super-size-mars-rover-red-planet-...
>

> 2 billion dollar gone with the smoke...
>
> *** Makes me very happy. That is an investment in the future of space
> exploration and in broadening the knowledge base of man kind..
>
> Spending it on deadbeats like you is a inexcusable waste, since it is a
> proven fact that throwing money at ragheads only makes them dumber..
> ***************************
> The correct term is Towelheads. How would you like it if someone called
> you a chip instead of a cracker?

You hapless doofi always considered yourselves to be politically
correct. Now get your Vaseline jar ... I hear banjos in the background ...
***************************
Seems like you're always hearing banjos, Hags. What's up with that? Is it
some kind of trailer park ritual? Maybe it's a cracker thing.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Nov 26, 7:50 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> from the Cape in Floriduh this a.m. The Russkies must be going into a
>>> slow
>>> burn, since their Martian probe is still playing hide and seek with
>>> them,
>>> and it appears we beat them to it once again. However, 4 more years of
>>> reign of terror by King Oh'Bummer could easily reverse that trend.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-launches-super-size-mars-rover-red-planet-...
>>

>> 2 billion dollar gone with the smoke...
>>
>> *** Makes me very happy. That is an investment in the future of space
>> exploration and in broadening the knowledge base of man kind..
>>
>> Spending it on deadbeats like you is a inexcusable waste, since it is a
>> proven fact that throwing money at ragheads only makes them dumber..
>> ***************************
>> The correct term is Towelheads. How would you like it if someone called
>> you a chip instead of a cracker?
>>

> You hapless doofi always considered yourselves to be politically
> correct. Now get your Vaseline jar ... I hear banjos in the background
> ***************************
> Seems like you're always hearing banjos, Hags. What's up with that? Is
> it some kind of trailer park ritual? Maybe it's a cracker thing.

REMINDER: It's your ancestral creed: DELIVERANCE.
You're living proof that anus humping destroys DNA !!!

On Nov 26, 7:56 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 26, 7:50 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > from the Cape in Floriduh this a.m. The Russkies must be going into a
> > slow
> > burn, since their Martian probe is still playing hide and seek with
> > them,
> > and it appears we beat them to it once again. However, 4 more years of
> > reign of terror by King Oh'Bummer could easily reverse that trend.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-launches-super-size-mars-rover-red-planet-...
>
> 2 billion dollar gone with the smoke...
>
> *** Makes me very happy. That is an investment in the future of space
> exploration and in broadening the knowledge base of man kind..
>
> Spending it on deadbeats like you is a inexcusable waste, since it is a
> proven fact that throwing money at ragheads only makes them dumber..

as if they have any technology to leave earth's attraction force...
it"s all a hoax... Remember... they can't even prove they went to the
moon... let stand land a car on Mars... what a joke... and it cost 2
billion dollar... sheep... they are fooling you with your investment!!!

*** What happened to the mental capacity of your race. WarSwine???
Too much playing Bitch to the evil Joos destroyed what little was left of
your self esteem after the pounding you took during the crusades ... you
are truly proof that intelligent life on Earth is in jeopardy ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Warhol" <molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Nov 26, 7:50 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> from the Cape in Floriduh this a.m. The Russkies must be going into a
>>> slow
>>> burn, since their Martian probe is still playing hide and seek with
>>> them,
>>> and it appears we beat them to it once again. However, 4 more years of
>>> reign of terror by King Oh'Bummer could easily reverse that trend.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-launches-super-size-mars-rover-red-planet-...
>>

>> 2 billion dollar gone with the smoke...
>>
>> *** Makes me very happy. That is an investment in the future of space
>> exploration and in broadening the knowledge base of man kind..
>>
>> Spending it on deadbeats like you is a inexcusable waste, since it is a
>> proven fact that throwing money at ragheads only makes them dumber..
>> ***************************
>> The correct term is Towelheads. How would you like it if someone called
>> you a chip instead of a cracker?
>>

> You hapless doofi always considered yourselves to be politically
> correct. Now get your Vaseline jar ... I hear banjos in the background
> Seems like you're always hearing banjos, Hags. What's up with that? Is
> it some kind of trailer park ritual? Maybe it's a cracker thing.

REMINDER: It's your ancestral creed: DELIVERANCE.
You're living proof that anus humping destroys DNA !!!
Is that why your Dolly ran off?