Research Discussion: Pictures Of A Glorious Past ...

Pictures Of A Glorious Past ...

Of a time when before the "United States of America" became the
"Fractured Feudal Tribes of the Crumbling Negroid Kingdom" ...

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/07/remembering_apollo_11.html

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 07:59:12 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> the "United States of America" ...
>
>http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/07/remembering_apollo_11.html

Excellent post.
They were the days, aye !
That would be Heaven working for NASA, with a nice 1950's wife.

The future can be like that, with a space economy.

____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Nov 25, 7:59 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Of a time when before the "United States of America" became the
> "Fractured Feudal Tribes of the Crumbling Negroid Kingdom" ...
>
> http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/07/remembering_apollo_11.html

Why was photograph No.1 (a01_11446548.jpg) PhotoShop modified in order
to remove all color/hue saturation of the moon?

On Nov 25, 11:37 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 07:59:12 -0800, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > the "United States of America" ...
>
> >http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/07/remembering_apollo_11.html
>
> Excellent post.
> They were the days, aye !
> That would be Heaven working for NASA, with a nice 1950's wife.
>
> The future can be like that, with a space economy.
>
> ____________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

Too bad they had to PhotoShop before PhotoShop even existed.

Photo No1. is a perfect example of a ruse/phony (aka doctored) image.

For someone as smart as yourself, why is that you didn't notice?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 20:27:18 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 25, 11:37?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 07:59:12 -0800, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > the "United States of America" ...
>>
>> >http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/07/remembering_apollo_11.html
>>
>> Excellent post.
>> They were the days, aye !
>> That would be Heaven working for NASA, with a nice 1950's wife.
>>
>> The future can be like that, with a space economy.

>Too bad they had to PhotoShop before PhotoShop even existed.
>
>Photo No1. is a perfect example of a ruse/phony (aka doctored) image.
>
>For someone as smart as yourself, why is that you didn't notice?

I do notice and have researched it all.

There is more to it all though.

Remember, many different species of aleuns
are visiting this planet Earth.

And it's not all Lovey Dovey OUT THERE
or they would all just show up and say
"hey! get a life morans!!!"

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
___________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Nov 26, 10:17 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 20:27:18 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Excellent post.
> >> They were the days, aye !
> >> That would be Heaven working for NASA, with a nice 1950's wife.
>
> >> The future can be like that, with a space economy.
>
> >Too bad they had to PhotoShop before PhotoShop even existed.
>
> >Photo No1. is a perfect example of a ruse/phony (aka doctored) image.
>
> >For someone as smart as yourself, why is that you didn't notice?
>
> I do notice and have researched it all.
>
> There is more to it all though.
>
> Remember, many different species of aleuns
> are visiting this planet Earth.
>
> And it's not all Lovey Dovey OUT THERE
> or they would all just show up and say
> "hey! get a life morans!!!"
>
> LOL

Yes, and why wouldn't they be in charge of our DARPA and NASA?

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 22:20:51 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 26, 10:17?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 20:27:18 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Too bad they had to PhotoShop before PhotoShop even existed.
>>
>> >Photo No1. is a perfect example of a ruse/phony (aka doctored) image.
>>
>> >For someone as smart as yourself, why is that you didn't notice?
>>
>> I do notice and have researched it all.
>>
>> There is more to it all though.
>>
>> Remember, many different species of aleuns
>> are visiting this planet Earth.
>>
>> And it's not all Lovey Dovey OUT THERE
>> or they would all just show up and say
>> "hey! get a life morans!!!"
>>
>> LOL
>>

>Yes, and why wouldn't they be in charge of our DARPA and NASA?

Well, some older business friends said
"there is a bit of truth in that 'They Live' movie".
And we all know MIB are a fact.
And I support the "Decide" intelligence.
And Mars seems to have been bombed according to some secret info.
And this was hair raising stuff... Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM -
04-24-04 - Colm Kelleher_UFO Phenomena.mp3

And tons of other info I have studied.

And what the heck can I do about it all ?
... cook blinking muffins and mop floors !!!

LOL :)

But seriously, I hope to join the wisdom of several races in the
future, and help all these Humans that have been pissed on by a
selfish idiotic few in power recently.

I don't trust anyone, and I'm still working out Benjamin Fulford,
but I like his energy and intelligence.

As for my AREA-51 stuff recently...
It's just Art.

I wanted to do Art after I get money or die.
But recently I thought I should relax a bit
and enjoy creating some Art now.

It will make a bit of money and the Art will lead to other projects
with my slowly improving video editing skills.

As for DARPA and NASA...

1.
I don't think Aleuns in control of us
would let us have the arpanet/internet.
And Jay probably liked the idea at first
but now is worried.

2.
NASA was told to stay out of space.
And that was either by the joint Russian/US Shadow Govt with reverse
engineered antigravity craft,
or by Aleuns.
I would have to have a big think,
but from years of research
I have a feeling NASA was run by a combination of
Mafia, Corporations, Secret Societies, all Human.

But above all, it's all about consciousness and attitude in this
Galaxy.
Not about design of physical bodies.

____________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

IPA
2011-11-27 07:58:35 EST
On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 10:20:51PM -0800, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Nov 26, 10:17 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 20:27:18 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
> >

> > <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >Too bad they had to PhotoShop before PhotoShop even existed.
> >
> > >Photo No1. is a perfect example of a ruse/phony (aka doctored) image.
> >
> > >For someone as smart as yourself, why is that you didn't notice?
> >
> > I do notice and have researched it all.
> >
> > There is more to it all though.
> >
> > Remember, many different species of aleuns
> > are visiting this planet Earth.
> >
> > And it's not all Lovey Dovey OUT THERE
> > or they would all just show up and say
> > "hey! get a life morans!!!"
> >
> > LOL
> >

> Yes, and why wouldn't they be in charge of our DARPA and NASA?

The tentacles and ectoplasm tends to put off humans with refined
sensibilities. I'm all for tolerance and diversity, but who wants to
work with a bucket of slime?

On Nov 27, 4:58 am, IPA <i...@there.are.no.aliens.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 10:20:51PM -0800, Brad Guth wrote:
> > On Nov 26, 10:17 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> > > I do notice and have researched it all.
>
> > > There is more to it all though.
>
> > > Remember, many different species of aleuns
> > > are visiting this planet Earth.
>
> > > And it's not all Lovey Dovey OUT THERE
> > > or they would all just show up and say
> > > "hey! get a life morans!!!"
>
> > > LOL
>
> > Yes, and why wouldn't they be in charge of our DARPA and NASA?
>
> The tentacles and ectoplasm tends to put off humans with refined
> sensibilities.  I'm all for tolerance and diversity, but who wants to
> work with a bucket of slime?

This world seems to be run and/or misdirected by those oligarch and
Semitic buckets of slime.

Who would you round up and what would you change if you had the
authority?

http://translate.google.com/#

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 08:07:21 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 27, 4:58?am, IPA <i...@there.are.no.aliens.net> wrote:

>> > Yes, and why wouldn't they be in charge of our DARPA and NASA?
>>
>> The tentacles and ectoplasm tends to put off humans with refined
>> sensibilities. ?I'm all for tolerance and diversity, but who wants to
>> work with a bucket of slime?
>
>This world seems to be run and/or misdirected by those oligarch and
>Semitic buckets of slime.
>
>Who would you round up and what would you change if you had the
>authority?

I'm glad you didn't ask me that.
But I had a thought in the shower a few minutes ago...
If I was slightly mental, and/or somewhat bullied and poor...
I might have joined an evil secret society for power and joy.
So, rounding those types of people up and putting them in a dark snot
filled mental hospital or commending them to hell, is not the way.
We all have to improve on our situations on Earth and in our Solar
System and in our Galaxy.

This honest openness will allow peace of mind for those folks.

Good Honest Education is our Consciousness.
Good Honest Caring Community Centers is our Safety and Joy.

And like I said, if then we want to have our own style of fun,
we can all make Theme Park Cities.

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info