Research Discussion: Why Is Everyone Attacking Artwholeflaffer?//Because He Is 110% Against ALL Debunkers!!

Why Is Everyone Attacking Artwholeflaffer?//Because He Is 110% Against ALL Debunkers!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-24 22:16:28 EST
Why is everyone attacking artwholeflaffer?

The UFO's are absolutely real!!! <galaxy.traveller@solaris.com> wrote
a long time ago:

He's one of the few people here that take the UFO-phenomenon
seriously! Particularly I think he's done a great job exposing the
gigantic cover up of the debunkers. He has though, valuable insights
into almost every field of UFO-research. The people that scoff in his
face will stand there in shame when the UFO's reality are finally
recognized by all the doubters (science, the media, etc). Until then
Art, keep up the good work and never let the debunkers discourage
you!

There are parallels to other UFO-researchers in my own country Sweden,
who are constantly ridiculed in the media and attacked by debunkers.
For example, The great Sune Hjort of Gavle, Sweden who is by
profession a teacher was banned from teaching in his hometown just
because he likes to share his views on UFO's with his students! That's
how far it has gone! (Sune Hjort is well known among UFO-belivers in
Sweden as perhaps the most knowledgeable person on UFO's in his
country).

Again Art, keep the good work up!!
I fear to give my real name for obvious reasons.

Swede
- - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
Dear Swede,

The answer to why "everyone" is attacking me is simple. I have
repeatedly exposed the "State" UFO debunkers for what they truly are:
traitors to the human race. Also, I have scientifically demonstrated
that extraterrestrials are interacting with our planet, and most
likely have done so since the Dawn of Man, in which they probably had
a hand in.

To explain further, the facts indicate that there are many ET races
far ahead of us technologically and spiritually, but some race choose
to help us along in our growth from behind the scenes. Other ET races
do not seem so benevolent and are acting only in their own best
interests.

The "elite" inner circle of humans affiliated with the Corporate/
Military faction correctly considers the ET presence as the #1 global
security threat. In a certain way of looking at the issues they are
right, but in another of understanding the alien phenomenon, they are
wrong, seriously wrong.

As I have often stated, we do not need alien technology to convert
this planets economy to a non-polluting, sustainable and an equitable
one, all we need is a change of conscience and morals, and the de-
emphasis of trying to solve perceived global problems militarily.
As a hard and fast rule, the military solution always creates more
problems that it seems to solve, and only leads to another generation
of deadly weapons, which the common working man has to pay for.

Futhermore, a rapid switch to solar, wind, hydrogen and alternative
fuels would get rid of the greed/power-heads that rule this planet to
the detriment of all. The ETs are well aware that ozone depletion,
deforestation and global warming are ruining this planet for them and
us. At some point the ETs may have to intervene and replace the
current faction of humans with the millions of hybridized alien-humans
that have been artificially created.

This could very well happen if we allow the Exxons, BPs, Duponts and
Monsanto's of the world to continually destroy and deface our
beautiful Earth. Sad to say, the amount of destruction already is
enormous and the breaking point is coming up within a scant few years,
if not months. You don't have to consult a Grey or Praying-Mantis-
type to get this information, it is publicly available in various
publications.

I know for a fact that even the Joint Chiefs of Staff recognize that
these ETs are NOT going to go away. Thus, the sooner that we can co-
exist openly with the many alien races that are here, the less the
"culture" shock will be to the economic, cultural, religious and
military institutions. Plus, we may prevent panic to the social
order, which will be of utmost importance during the upcoming period
of re-adjustment!

I have repeatedly exposed Jimmy O-Borg as a N(A)SA spOOk, no
question, Phil No-Klass has been one for a long time, that much has
been obvious for at least 30+ years.

After all that, I truly "believe" that there still is much hope for
modern humans and this wonderful planet called Earth. But there has
to be a quick and abrupt shift in people's heads and hearts for the
ETs to exist openly with humans. We need to make that day much sooner
rather than later.

Thanks for the compliment, this is the kind of serious writing that I
wholeheartedly encourage. I have never and will never let the 'barf-o-
ramas' from the Cult of Useful Idiots and their affiliate group called
the United UFO Debunkers (UFOD) get in our way of explaining the
reality of the alien presence to all our citizens. To do less would
be morally wrong, and we must never allow that to happen.

In article <93e6v1$v25$1@newsflash.concordia.ca>,
ra_forti@alcor.concordia.ca (Robert ASF.) wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Jan <galaxy.traveller@solaris.com> wrote:
> >He's one of the few people here that take the UFO-phenomenon
> >seriously!
>
> No he does not. He is one of the biggest debunkers of all!

Again, ASF-Wipe is a troubled person with a checkered past who must be
considered a "threat" to our New World Order. His name has been
submitted and placed in a special "round-em-up" category when "we"
with the help of our off-world-friends take over and run the show.
His brand-new "Reptoidial" though-processor (patent pending) has been
fitted and awaiting his arrival at the Dean Adams Plutonium Mines
(DAPM). May God have mercy on his soul, if he even has one left
(which I seriously doubt!)

Thought you needed to know that,

Art

"QuxOux" <dicckk@prodigy.net> thoughtfully responded:

I don't even care whether or not that is true. You know, if what he
posts is to make people think that what those who know about reality
are outrageous and insane, which is the job of a Quisling, fine.
Still, for those seeking, he gives much for them to think upon and
about. Quislings don't post truths to discredit, they post lies. Art
posts too many truths for that to be true.

All that Art posts isn't the truth of reality, but being right isn't
what it's about. Going along with a finding until it exhausts itself
and shows itself right or wrong, is what it's about. A true seeker
doesn't close the door on an idea, just because others think it is
irrational. Art is a seeker, and shares that which he finds. That is
admirable. And, if for some personal reason he does it, thinking he's
showing others how ridiculous what those who claim to know, report,
then he will have a rude awakening when those reality become something
he cannot deny.

Either way he cannot lose. At least he's seeking, no matter his
agenda. It's not how you get there, it's getting there that counts.
>From what I've seen you report, I don't think you can in any way judge
one way or another about another. You best judge yourself, because
from where I sit you are a mortal and a mortal you will remain, no
matter how many more lives you have to work it all out, if you don't
grasp reality, and the time for many in this world is now short for
that discover. Worry less about me and Art, and more about you. You
are who you are supposed to be about saving.

>"RonQ" <ronscott@uia.net> wrote in message;
Nothing of any significance whatsoever.

This is a response to another post, but in a singular way, it fits
right in:

From: Allen D:

The EMPIRE most certainly has the power to enforce or impose any
conditions they desire whatsoever upon humanity. It is a testament to
their restraint and good will that they have not done so in a heavy
handed manner preferring to nudge man's consciousness toward the
realization of its place in the scheme of things through subtle but
unmistakable demonstrations of its absolute mastery of the planet.

Mankind has failed so miserably to live up to its potential and
allowed things to deteriorate to such an abysmal level that surrender
to the EMPIRE is now the only survival option left. If man wakes up
to that fact we're here to take over responsibility for putting things
back in order.

The Patriot
2011-11-25 08:20:34 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Why is everyone attacking artwholeflaffer?

Mostly because he is an insincere idiot.
Real UFO investigators do not care about debunkers but
Wholeflapper, A.K.A. Richard Frager has a mental
breakdown when someone questions his authenticity when
it comes to aliens.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-25 08:45:20 EST
On Nov 25, 5:20 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Why is everyone attacking artwholeflaffer?
>
> Mostly because he is an insincere idiot.
> Real UFO investigators do not care about debunkers but
> Wholeflapper, A.K.A. Richard Frager has a mental
> breakdown when someone questions his authenticity when
> it comes to aliens.

The Traitor, A.K.A. Dean Adams, has overdosed on his daily regiment of
laxatives. Debunkers are now considered “enemies and enemas of the
State, and should be treated as such.” Very soon ALL MANKIND will
live on a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, democracy and liberty. This can
only be accomplished when the very last truth-terror threat of
debunkers is eliminated from THIS ISLAND EARTH. IT WILL BE DONE!!
Now Traitor, please surrender your cult or else your cave may be
flushed out!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-11-25 12:57:46 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> On Nov 25, 5:20\ufffdam, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
>> messag

>> > Why is everyone attacking artwholeflaffer?
>>
>> Mostly because he is an insincere idiot.
>> Real UFO investigators do not care about debunkers but
>> Wholeflapper, A.K.A. Richard Frager has a mental
>> breakdown when someone questions his authenticity when
>> it comes to aliens.
>
> The Traitor, A.K.A. Dean Adams, has overdosed on his daily regiment of
> laxatives. Debunkers are now considered \ufffdenemies and enemas of the
> State, and should be treated as such.\ufffd Very soon ALL MANKIND will
> live on a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, democracy and liberty. This can
> only be accomplished when the very last truth-terror threat of
> debunkers is eliminated from THIS ISLAND EARTH. IT WILL BE DONE!!
> Now Traitor, please surrender your cult or else your cave may be
> flushed out!!!

Request to flush your sockpuppets is APPROVED, kook.

"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-26 00:06:20 EST
On Nov 25, 9:57 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:732d6936-0d33-4e3a-9a71-42a343a128ea@t38g2000prg.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Nov 25, 5:20 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> >> messag

> >> Mostly because he is an insincere idiot.
> >> Real UFO investigators do not care about debunkers but
> >> Wholeflapper, A.K.A. Richard Frager has a mental
> >> breakdown when someone questions his authenticity when
> >> it comes to aliens.
>
> > The Traitor, A.K.A. Dean Adams, has overdosed on his daily regiment of
> > laxatives.  Debunkers are now considered “enemies and enemas of the
> > State, and should be treated as such.”  Very soon ALL MANKIND will
> > live on a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, democracy and liberty. This can
> > only be accomplished when the very last truth-terror threat of
> > debunkers is eliminated from THIS ISLAND EARTH.  IT WILL BE DONE!!
> > Now Traitor, please surrender your cult or else your cave may be
> > flushed out!!!
>
> Request to flush your sockpuppets is APPROVED, kook.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
> open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

Where is that list of ALL debunker sympathizers, supporters and
enablers. We know who they are anyway, we just need to verify it
against your list.

Sir artiØ

Saint Isadore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2011-11-26 00:55:18 EST
On Nov 25, 5:20 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Why is everyone attacking artwholeflaffer?
>
> Mostly because he is an insincere idiot.
> Real UFO investigators do not care about debunkers but
> Wholeflapper, A.K.A. Richard Frager has a mental
> breakdown when someone questions his authenticity when
> it comes to aliens.

I thought Richard was an alien attacking its self.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-11-26 11:50:44 EST

> On Nov 25, 9:57\ufffdam, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
>> innews:7
> 32d6936-0d33-4e3a-9a71-42a343a128ea@t38g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

>> > The Traitor, A.K.A. Dean Adams, has overdosed on his daily regiment
>> > of laxatives. \ufffdDebunkers are now considered \ufffdenemies and enemas of
>> > the State, and should be treated as such.\ufffd \ufffdVery soon ALL MANKIND
>> > will live on a BRAVE NEW WORLD of freedom, democracy and liberty.
>> > This can only be accomplished when the very last truth-terror
>> > threat of debunkers is eliminated from THIS ISLAND EARTH. \ufffdIT WILL
>> > BE DONE!! Now Traitor, please surrender your cult or else your cave
>> > may be flushed out!!!
>>
>> Request to flush your sockpuppets is APPROVED, kook.
>>
>> --
>> Cujo - \ufffdThe Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
>> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme
>> Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 &
>> 4/2007 HL&S award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer -
>> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008.
>> COOSN-266-06-01895. \ufffd"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond
>> Wollmann, keeping his options open for a future place for storing his
>> unsold books.
>
> Where is that list of ALL debunker sympathizers, supporters and
> enablers. We know who they are anyway, we just need to verify it
> against your list.

Only k00ks make lists, kook.

"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-27 01:01:35 EST
On Nov 26, 8:50 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:aaa5b2ae-9c79-4056-a081-f68996bda0ea@d12g2000prg.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Nov 25, 9:57 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
> >> innews:7
> > 32d6936-0d33-4e3a-9a71-42a343a12...@t38g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

> >> Request to flush your sockpuppets is APPROVED, kook.
>
> >> --
> >> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> >> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme
> >> Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 &
> >> 4/2007 HL&S award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer -
> >> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008.
> >> COOSN-266-06-01895.  "The dump is a good place too." -Edmond
> >> Wollmann, keeping his options open for a future place for storing his
> >> unsold books.
>
> > Where is that list of ALL debunker sympathizers, supporters and
> > enablers.  We know who they are anyway, we just need to verify it
> > against your list.
>
> Only k00ks make lists, kook.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
> open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

That's why you and your cult are on the "List!" There is only one way
to get off of it and that is for you and your cult to surrender to the
proper authorities.

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 22:01:35 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Nov 26, 8:50?am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>> > 32d6936-0d33-4e3a-9a71-42a343a12...@t38g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

>> > Where is that list of ALL debunker sympathizers, supporters and
>> > enablers. ?We know who they are anyway, we just need to verify it
>> > against your list.
>>
>> Only k00ks make lists, kook.
>>
>> --
>> Cujo - ?The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
>> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
>> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
>> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
>> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>> ?"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
>> open for a future place for storing his unsold books.
>
>That's why you and your cult are on the "List!" There is only one way
>to get off of it and that is for you and your cult to surrender to the
>proper authorities.

B.U.R.P !!!
http://www.beerbrewguru.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/german-beer.jpg

_____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-11-27 09:18:45 EST

> On Nov 26, 8:50\ufffdam, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
>> innews:a
> aa5b2ae-9c79-4056-a081-f68996bda0ea@d12g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

>> > 32d6936-0d33-4e3a-9a71-42a343a12...@t38g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

> of

>> > Where is that list of ALL debunker sympathizers, supporters and
>> > enablers. \ufffdWe know who they are anyway, we just need to verify it
>> > against your list.
>>
>> Only k00ks make lists, kook.
>
> That's why you and your cult are on the "List!" There is only one way
> to get off of it and that is for you and your cult to surrender to the
> proper authorities.

I'll surrender when you post the true addresses of all the FEMA camps.