Research Discussion: The Era Of The UFO Debunker Declared Officially Over//Top Scientists Applaud Decision!

The Era Of The UFO Debunker Declared Officially Over//Top Scientists Applaud Decision!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-24 22:17:33 EST
The Era of the UFO Debunker Declared Officially Over//Top Scientists
Applaud Decision!

Today at the annual convention for the National Association of
Astrophysicists and Honest Researchers and Scientists (NAAHRS), the
end of an era was announced! President and co-chairman Sir Arthur C.
Wholeflaffer declared from the podium that "we can finally close the
book on a horrible and freighting episode of our nation's history: UFO
debunking. I hereby legally declare that the era of the UFO debunker
and official "State" UFO debunking to be over." The speaker was
overwhelmed by thunderous applause radiating from all sides!

Continuing on, the spokes-chairman expounded, "Let me also add that a
new epoch has begun for honest and wholesome science that will benefit
ALL mankind; not just a few self-serving Global Mega-Corporations,
defense contractors and affiliated aerospace industries. There truly
is a new morning in America, as there is every morning!"

A minority faction of UFO debunkers who fiercely opposed the
announcement was heard from outside the Center. The spokesperson for
the debunking rouge gangsters,
Capt .M. Shittley, stated that they would never give up, even if it
meant appearing as "little nobodies, seeking celebrity status." This
group was quietly and quickly rounded up and sent packing!

In the auditorium good cheer and overwhelming roars were heard
reverberating throughout the facility. "Down with debunkers" and "ETs
are A-OK" were the most common cries.

In an exclusive interview after the conference, Sir Arthur admitted,
"no doubt there will be a "blow-back" effect with the debunkers.
Certain members of their Cult are too deluded and afraid of the
challenges the future will bring. The military may have to intern
these malcontents in Gulag-style camps until they can get with the
Program!"

Wholeflaffer also informed us that "debunkers served a useful purpose
from the late 1940's through the end of the 1970's; but now is the
time to move forward in co-existing with our galactic neighbors."
- - - - - -
From: joshb@mraha.kitenet.net (josX):

In article <9c1bf1dbf3b35a5e5068d2edc3d2dc7c@remailer.segfault.net>,
Anonymous Coredump wrote:
>In article <WK_y6.2339$jz.198787@www.newsranger.com>
>Sir Arthur C. Wholeflaffer A.S.A. <Sir_member@newsranger.com>
wrote:
>> The Era of the UFO Debunker Declared Officially Over//Top Scientists Applaud

>> Today at the annual convention for the National Association of Astrophysicists and >> Honest Researchers and Scientists (NAAHRS), the end of an era was announced! >> President and co-chairman Sir Arthur C. Wholeflaffer declared from the podium
>> that "we can finally close the book on a horrible and freighting episode

> Just where was this auditorium?

Wholeflaffer added this: In New York City. Attended by thousands,
many of the world-leading scientists attended.

> The above story, demonstrates that you live in a fantasy world, surounded by fantasy > characters, and ficticious happenings. Doesn't lend you any credibility at all. :) Sad...

Sorry to inform you, but I was there.... Couldn't find it? It was
massive, thanks Arthur, good job!

What I liked especially was when the debunkers crowd applauded when
they heard their name (through a keyhole or something), but failed to
register the sentence "They are no longer about wanting to know the
truth, from now on let us ignore these non-constructive debunkers and
trolls". -what a laugh-

Looking forward to next time
Jos
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you for the mention, Jos. UFO debunkers are now officially
considered persona non grata and good riddance to bad rubbish I say!
They were becoming the laughingstock of science and turning into an
unruly mob. Of course there will be a few holdouts, that much is
obvious, but I trust that our military along with NATO will be able to
flush out the last few remaining strongholds of their Guerrilla
movement. Hopefully a quick "mop-up" job should do the trick. Let us
pray that there won't be much in the way of collateral damage.

Debunkers are a nonsensical sort and it has been "proven" that they
will NOT listen to reason, logic or even follow simple orders. Lately
they have had a desperation recruitment drive, which I have learn has
been somewhat successful. It would be easier if they just turned
themselves in to the United Federation of Planets, or else they might
be abducted the "hard" way. And from what I have heard from many
abductees, that isn't too much fun.

Thanks again!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
J. LaVine (JackLa@webtv.net) wrote:

I have read many brilliant and entertaining posts from Sir Arthur. I
have gleaned knowledge from these posts. The "debunkers" have taught
me nothing. They waste my valuable time.

I value knowledge, not ignorance. I value assertions, whether
speculation or factual evidence. Senseless attacks, on the other
hand, consume net space and the reader's time.

Hail Sir Arthur! Down with debunking.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Agreed. Debunkers are they're own worst enemy, and even the Corporate/
Military controlled Television Networks are also just saying "No" to
UFO debunkers and their apologists. Thank goodness for this much
needed change. I remember once attending a gathering of physicists
and astronomers at Cal Tech. When J. O-BORG appeared on the screen,
there was spontaneous booing. Although the guy is an obvious spOOk, I
tried desperately to defend him, but to no avail. The statistics
prove that the higher the intelligence a person has, the more likely
it is that a person will understand and accept the alien reality. The
reasons are simple; the more one has learned, the easier it is to
comprehend the scientific evidence proving the alien presence.

Thanks again for the compliments.

Sir Arthur

The Patriot
2011-11-25 08:32:06 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> The Era of the UFO Debunker Declared Officially
> Over//Top Scientists
> Applaud Decision!
>
> Today at the annual convention for the National
> Association of
> Astrophysicists and Honest Researchers and Scientists
> (NAAHRS),

The request to become an honest researcher or scientist
is ludicrous.

Request denied.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-25 08:40:23 EST
On Nov 25, 5:32 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > The Era of the UFO Debunker Declared Officially
> > Over//Top Scientists
> > Applaud Decision!
>
> > Today at the annual convention for the National
> > Association of
> > Astrophysicists and Honest Researchers and Scientists
> > (NAAHRS),
>
> The request to become an honest researcher or scientist
> is ludicrous.
>
> Request denied.

How you managed to elude us during the last mop-up job remains a
complete mystery, that will not happen again. I have personally told
the General where your cults meeting place is! That was pretty easy
to determine since there is only one cave in that vicinity.
Operation: Flush Out the Remaining Debunkers (FLORE-DEB)

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-11-25 12:59:20 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> On Nov 25, 5:32\ufffdam, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
>> messag

>> > The Era of the UFO Debunker Declared Officially
>> > Over//Top Scientists
>> > Applaud Decision!
>>
>> > Today at the annual convention for the National
>> > Association of
>> > Astrophysicists and Honest Researchers and Scientists
>> > (NAAHRS),
>>
>> The request to become an honest researcher or scientist
>> is ludicrous.
>>
>> Request denied.
>
> How you managed to elude us [SLAP]

Dodging the voices in your echoing skull is hardly a challenge, kook.

"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-26 00:05:27 EST
On Nov 25, 9:59 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:43e619f8-6e6e-4527-a5f1-6e735fc062f5@o37g2000prn.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Nov 25, 5:32 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
> >> messag

> >> The request to become an honest researcher or scientist
> >> is ludicrous.
>
> >> Request denied.
>
> > How you managed to elude us [SLAP]
>
> Dodging the voices in your echoing skull is hardly a challenge, kook.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
> open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

You were funny to watch during your latest horsewhipping. Now please
forward a list of ALL debunker sympathizers, enablers, supporters and
enablers. Tanks in advance. Ha-ha!

Sir ArtiØ

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-11-26 11:51:54 EST

> On Nov 25, 9:59\ufffdam, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
>> innews:4
> 3e619f8-6e6e-4527-a5f1-6e735fc062f5@o37g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

>> > How you managed to elude us [SLAP]
>>
>> Dodging the voices in your echoing skull is hardly a challenge, kook.
>>

> You were funny to watch during your latest horsewhipping. Now please
> forward a list of ALL debunker sympathizers, enablers, supporters and
> enablers. Tanks in advance. Ha-ha!

Ok, ok! I'll make a list:

1. The Holeflapper sockpuppet armada.

Sic 'em!

"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-26 20:58:59 EST
On Nov 26, 8:51 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:746f0772-ab9a-481b-b80c-73705c2ded47@x30g2000prh.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Nov 25, 9:59 am, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
> >> innews:4
> > 3e619f8-6e6e-4527-a5f1-6e735fc06...@o37g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

> >> Dodging the voices in your echoing skull is hardly a challenge, kook.
>
> > You were funny to watch during your latest horsewhipping.  Now please
> > forward a list of ALL debunker sympathizers, enablers, supporters and
> > enablers.  Tanks in advance.  Ha-ha!
>
> Ok, ok! I'll make a list:
>
> 1. The Holeflapper sockpuppet armada.
>
> Sic 'em!
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
> open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

Nice try, We rounded up a whole bunch of debunkers today. We decided
to keep you loose because you lead us right to them. Ha-ha

Sir Artio