Research Discussion: Triangular Alien Skull Found In Peru ...

Triangular Alien Skull Found In Peru ...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-triangle-shaped-alien-skull-found-peru-161615656.html

Could also be one of those elusive "Shit-fer-Brains TOIDI KILGORE" ancestral
craniums, which required larger storage volumes than the normal human
cranium, on account of ... well, all that extra hibilly excrement they had
to lug around. Save for a few cave dwellers in Missoura, they largely died
out, due to anti-shit-in-the-brain zoning regulations.

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-triangle-shaped-alien-skull-found-peru-161615656.html

Could also be one of those elusive "Shit-fer-Brains TOIDI KILGORE" ancestral
craniums, which required larger storage volumes than the normal human
cranium, on account of ... well, all that extra hibilly excrement they had
to lug around. Save for a few cave dwellers in Missoura, they largely died
out, due to anti-shit-in-the-brain zoning regulations.

************************************
Hagar exists only by the grace of communities totally devoid of zoning and
public health regulations.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Nightbat
2011-11-24 14:59:00 EST
On Nov 24, 2:25 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-triangle-shaped-alien...
>
> Could also be one of those elusive "Shit-fer-Brains TOIDI KILGORE" ancestral
> craniums, which required larger storage volumes than the normal human
> cranium, on account of ... well, all that extra hibilly excrement they had
> to lug around. Save for a few cave dwellers in Missoura, they largely died
> out, due to anti-shit-in-the-brain zoning regulations.

nightbat

That's it hagar you found the evidence of the Giant race
that HVAC deduced which solved the Pyramid paradox and demise of the
dinosaurs. Ok that seals it get your cadet suit on you're in the
running for Team Officer too. Just in time for the end of time and the
chaos about to ensue when the folks see Officer Warhol's predicted
Comet Wormwood flyby total destruction.

Don't let it go to your head, connecting dots is not easy. Assume your
position cadet, help saul wake up.

shine those boots,
Captain nightbat

"nightbat" wrote in message

On Nov 24, 2:25 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-triangle-shaped-alien...
>
> Could also be one of those elusive "Shit-fer-Brains TOIDI KILGORE"
> ancestral
> craniums, which required larger storage volumes than the normal human
> cranium, on account of ... well, all that extra hibilly excrement they had
> to lug around. Save for a few cave dwellers in Missoura, they largely died
> out, due to anti-shit-in-the-brain zoning regulations.

nightbat

That's it hagar you found the evidence of the Giant race
that HVAC deduced which solved the Pyramid paradox and demise of the
dinosaurs. Ok that seals it get your cadet suit on you're in the
running for Team Officer too. Just in time for the end of time and the
chaos about to ensue when the folks see Officer Warhol's predicted
Comet Wormwood flyby total destruction.

Don't let it go to your head, connecting dots is not easy. Assume your
position cadet, help saul wake up.

shine those boots,
Captain nightbat
***********************************
The only race Hags discovered is the 21st century trailersauras, a slovenly
shit covered species which devours cheese and does not mate beyond one
degree of consanguinity.

> "nightbat" wrote in message
>
> On Nov 24, 2:25 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-triangle-shaped-alien...
>>
>> Could also be one of those elusive "Shit-fer-Brains TOIDI KILGORE"
>> ancestral
>> craniums, which required larger storage volumes than the normal human
>> cranium, on account of ... well, all that extra hibilly excrement they
>> had
>> to lug around. Save for a few cave dwellers in Missoura, they largely
>> died
>> out, due to anti-shit-in-the-brain zoning regulations.
>
> nightbat
>
> That's it hagar you found the evidence of the Giant race
> that HVAC deduced which solved the Pyramid paradox and demise of the
> dinosaurs. Ok that seals it get your cadet suit on you're in the
> running for Team Officer too. Just in time for the end of time and the
> chaos about to ensue when the folks see Officer Warhol's predicted
> Comet Wormwood flyby total destruction.
>
> Don't let it go to your head, connecting dots is not easy. Assume your
> position cadet, help saul wake up.
>
> shine those boots,
> Captain nightbat
> ***********************************
> The only race Hags discovered is the 21st century trailersauras, a
> slovenly shit covered species which devours cheese and does not mate
> beyond one degree of consanguinity.

You poor Missoura hacks ... still not a shred of originality in any of
your pathetically repetitive posts ... truly "shit-fer brains" ...
I bet TOIDI "stuffed" the turkey for ya'll, bwahahahahahahhh
Happy TG day, Loozer ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "nightbat" wrote in message
>
> On Nov 24, 2:25 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-triangle-shaped-alien...
>>
>> Could also be one of those elusive "Shit-fer-Brains TOIDI KILGORE"
>> ancestral
>> craniums, which required larger storage volumes than the normal human
>> cranium, on account of ... well, all that extra hibilly excrement they
>> had
>> to lug around. Save for a few cave dwellers in Missoura, they largely
>> died
>> out, due to anti-shit-in-the-brain zoning regulations.
>
> nightbat
>
> That's it hagar you found the evidence of the Giant race
> that HVAC deduced which solved the Pyramid paradox and demise of the
> dinosaurs. Ok that seals it get your cadet suit on you're in the
> running for Team Officer too. Just in time for the end of time and the
> chaos about to ensue when the folks see Officer Warhol's predicted
> Comet Wormwood flyby total destruction.
>
> Don't let it go to your head, connecting dots is not easy. Assume your
> position cadet, help saul wake up.
>
> shine those boots,
> Captain nightbat
> ***********************************
> The only race Hags discovered is the 21st century trailersauras, a
> slovenly shit covered species which devours cheese and does not mate
> beyond one degree of consanguinity.

You poor Missoura hacks ... still not a shred of originality in any of
your pathetically repetitive posts ... truly "shit-fer brains" ...
I bet TOIDI "stuffed" the turkey for ya'll, bwahahahahahahhh
Happy TG day, Loozer ...

Hags went to a Thanksgiving wedding at his trailer park this afternoon.
This is the wedding cake.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Saint Isadore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2011-11-24 19:11:36 EST
On Nov 24, 11:59 am, nightbat <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 2:25 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-triangle-shaped-alien...
>
> > Could also be one of those elusive "Shit-fer-Brains TOIDI KILGORE" ancestral
> > craniums, which required larger storage volumes than the normal human
> > cranium, on account of ... well, all that extra hibilly excrement they had
> > to lug around. Save for a few cave dwellers in Missoura, they largely died
> > out, due to anti-shit-in-the-brain zoning regulations.
>
> nightbat
>
>            That's it hagar you found the evidence of the Giant race
> that HVAC deduced which solved the Pyramid paradox and demise of the
> dinosaurs. Ok that seals it get your cadet suit on you're in the
> running for Team Officer too. Just in time for the end of time and the
> chaos about to ensue when the folks see Officer Warhol's predicted
> Comet Wormwood flyby total destruction.
>
> Don't let it go to your head, connecting dots is not easy. Assume your
> position cadet, help saul wake up.
>
>             shine those boots,
>             Captain nightbat

NEVER assume! And, when Dec. Twenty-first of next year arrives
Vegas will be taking bets on the hour, minute and second the end of
humans on Earth well, I'm betting on 4:20 AM (PDT) and 42 seconds.
When the 2012 event day comes I ook forward as I know now exactly
what will occur in every detail.

I really dislike boots. I stopped wearing boots after my honorable
discharge from the Air Force in 1962. I've worn Birkenstocks from
then until now. Folks keep on truckin, grinning and guessing.
Somebody is bound to get it all correct.

WOMP WOMP & Peace, Love & Unity!

Tom

The Patriot
2011-11-25 08:24:09 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:OXwzq.40497$v_4.21998@newsfe21.iad...

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-triangle-shaped-alien-skull-found-peru-161615656.html
>
> Could also be one of those elusive "Shit-fer-Brains
> TOIDI KILGORE" ancestral
> craniums, which required larger storage volumes than
> the normal human
> cranium, on account of ... well, all that extra
> hibilly excrement they had
> to lug around. Save for a few cave dwellers in
> Missoura, they largely died
> out, due to anti-shit-in-the-brain zoning
> regulations.
>
> ************************************
> Hagar exists only by the grace of communities totally
> devoid of zoning and public health regulations.
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Howdy Nutroll, Hager got to you that time. You might
as well give it up as your replies are so redundant
that you might as well be a 12 year old when you post.

"The Patriot" wrote in message news:ZFMzq.50154$jK1.49147@newsfe17.iad...

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:OXwzq.40497$v_4.21998@newsfe21.iad...

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-triangle-shaped-alien-skull-found-peru-161615656.html
>
> Could also be one of those elusive "Shit-fer-Brains TOIDI KILGORE"
> ancestral
> craniums, which required larger storage volumes than the normal human
> cranium, on account of ... well, all that extra hibilly excrement they had
> to lug around. Save for a few cave dwellers in Missoura, they largely died
> out, due to anti-shit-in-the-brain zoning regulations.
>
> ************************************
> Hagar exists only by the grace of communities totally devoid of zoning and
> public health regulations.
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Howdy Nutroll, Hager got to you that time. You might
as well give it up as your replies are so redundant
that you might as well be a 12 year old when you post.

Hagar didn't get shit. The two of you have a combined IQ that doesn't
exceed room temperature and are pitiful excuses for Americans. Both of you
are probably ranting that today is called Black Friday. You should join the
newsgroup alt.peckerwoods.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-triangle-shaped-alien-skull-found-peru-161615656.html
>>
>> Could also be one of those elusive "Shit-fer-Brains TOIDI KILGORE"
>> ancestral
>> craniums, which required larger storage volumes than the normal human
>> cranium, on account of ... well, all that extra hibilly excrement they
>> had
>> to lug around. Save for a few cave dwellers in Missoura, they largely
>> died
>> out, due to anti-shit-in-the-brain zoning regulations.

>> Hagar exists only by the grace of communities totally devoid of zoning
>> and public health regulations.
>> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>

> Howdy Nutroll, Hager got to you that time. You might as well give it up
> as your replies are so redundant that you might as well be a 12 year old
> when you post.

Just because his mind stopped developing doesn't mean his body
didn't grow ... after all, he outgrew the Short Bus ..