Research Discussion: Possible Water On Europa

Possible Water On Europa

http://www.utexas.edu/know/2011/11/16/europa_great_lake/

Let's hope this gets GuthBall off his Venus tirades for a spell ...

G=EMC^2
2011-11-17 10:56:23 EST
On Nov 16, 8:34 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.utexas.edu/know/2011/11/16/europa_great_lake/
>
> Let's hope this gets GuthBall off his Venus tirades for a spell ...

More chance of water both ice,and liquid on Europa than on Mars. I
can add Ganymede,and Io as having water.OK let me add in Callisto.
Reason for my doing this is."It has more hits(cratering) than any
known object in the solar system. These Moons are so close to Jupiter
great force of gravity that their interiors are being flexed.
Flexing creates heat. Thus under the thick ice is running water. Its
a shame Mafia NASA stole so much money that our space probes are a
thing of the past.TreBert

I2i
2011-11-17 12:38:28 EST

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> http://www.utexas.edu/know/2011/11/16/europa_great_lake/
>
> Let's hope this gets GuthBall off his Venus tirades for a spell ...

but an even more amazing discovery
was when scientists found a very
pungent solid matter in uranus.

"i2i" <booduh@netzero.net> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.utexas.edu/know/2011/11/16/europa_great_lake/
>>
>> Let's hope this gets GuthBall off his Venus tirades for a spell ...
>

> but an even more amazing discovery
> was when scientists found a very
> pungent solid matter in uranus.

That is why I, unlike you, don't put my head there ....

I2i
2011-11-18 00:23:44 EST

> "i2i" <booduh@netzero.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> http://www.utexas.edu/know/2011/11/16/europa_great_lake/
>>>
>>> Let's hope this gets GuthBall off his Venus tirades for a spell ...
>>

>> but an even more amazing discovery
>> was when scientists found a very
>> pungent solid matter in uranus.
>
> That is why I, unlike you, don't put my head there ....

what's worse is that scientists now
believe that even washington d.c.
seems to be permeated with this
very same pungent solid matter.

film at 11

G=EMC^2
2011-11-19 11:06:04 EST
On Nov 17, 10:56 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 8:34 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.utexas.edu/know/2011/11/16/europa_great_lake/
>
> > Let's hope this gets GuthBall off his Venus tirades for a spell ...
>
> More chance of water both ice,and liquid on Europa than on Mars.  I
> can add Ganymede,and Io as having water.OK let me add in Callisto.
> Reason for my doing this is."It has more hits(cratering) than any
> known object in the solar system. These Moons are so close to Jupiter
> great force of gravity that their interiors are being  flexed.
> Flexing creates heat. Thus under the thick ice is running water.  Its
> a shame Mafia NASA stole so much money that our space probes are a
> thing of the past.TreBert

Water on these Moons is not fit to drink or having life in it. Not one
molecule of life after testing a billion parts. Good reason for my
predicting this. TreBert

G=EMC^2
2011-11-21 14:29:51 EST
On Nov 19, 11:06 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 10:56 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 16, 8:34 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.utexas.edu/know/2011/11/16/europa_great_lake/
>
> > > Let's hope this gets GuthBall off his Venus tirades for a spell ...
>
> > More chance of water both ice,and liquid on Europa than on Mars.  I
> > can add Ganymede,and Io as having water.OK let me add in Callisto.
> > Reason for my doing this is."It has more hits(cratering) than any
> > known object in the solar system. These Moons are so close to Jupiter
> > great force of gravity that their interiors are being  flexed.
> > Flexing creates heat. Thus under the thick ice is running water.  Its
> > a shame Mafia NASA stole so much money that our space probes are a
> > thing of the past.TreBert
>
> Water on these Moons is not fit to drink or having life in it. Not one
> molecule of life after testing a billion parts. Good reason for my
> predicting this.   TreBert

This water could have radium in it. TreBert