Research Discussion: Another Federal Money-Maker ...

Another Federal Money-Maker ...

Proves that everything the Government blesses, touches
or undertakes, will eventually turn to shit.

http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-near-default-losses-mount-5-1b-210808129.html

And these dumb fuckers want to run OUR healthcare ???

"Hägar" wrote in message

Proves that everything the Government blesses, touches
or undertakes, will eventually turn to shit.

http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-near-default-losses-mount-5-1b-210808129.html

And these dumb fuckers want to run OUR healthcare ???
cost more because it won't get special rates and the NRA won't be able to
send every cracker in the Nation a gimmee letter 3 or 4 times a year begging
for a $3 contribution.

G=EMC^2
2011-11-16 12:28:16 EST
On Nov 16, 11:02 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Proves that everything the Government blesses, touches
> or undertakes, will eventually turn to shit.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-near-default-losses-mount-5-1b-2108...
>
> And these dumb fuckers want to run OUR healthcare ???

GOPer Rick Scott proved medicare was a big money maker. He stole 1.7
billion from medicare and is the pride of the GOP Mafia. Rick Scott
only used 150 million to be governor of Florida. There can be little
Occupy in Florida the Godfather is putting his foot down. Thanks to
GOPer Jeb Bush Florida was the first state to destroy democracy..
Voting in Florida is a thing of the past. Where is Mafia hit man
Rigby? Did he shoot at the White house windows to show Obama he best
goose step or else. TreBert

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> Proves that everything the Government blesses, touches
> or undertakes, will eventually turn to shit.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-near-default-losses-mount-5-1b-210808129.html
>
> And these dumb fuckers want to run OUR healthcare ???
> Trailer Trash Times will cost more because it won't get special rates and
> the NRA won't be able to send every cracker in the Nation a gimmee letter
> 3 or 4 times a year begging for a $3 contribution.

Any why, oh brainless redneck, would the healthcare fiasco be any different
?? I realize that with your limited brain that's too much to
absorb, so take your time. God bless the NRA ... perhaps one day
it will be legal to shoot stupid people like you and your dickless
ilk on sight and make the world a better place for it.
The Nigger is afraid to let UPS or FED-EX run the Postal Service,
since one of their first acts would be to get rid of the dead wood
within the USPS and that would raise his unemployment numbers
to 12% of deadbeats like you suckling on the Federal teat.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> Proves that everything the Government blesses, touches
> or undertakes, will eventually turn to shit.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-near-default-losses-mount-5-1b-210808129.html
>
> And these dumb fuckers want to run OUR healthcare ???
> Trailer Trash Times will cost more because it won't get special rates and
> the NRA won't be able to send every cracker in the Nation a gimmee letter
> 3 or 4 times a year begging for a $3 contribution.

Any why, oh brainless redneck, would the healthcare fiasco be any different
?? I realize that with your limited brain that's too much to
absorb, so take your time. God bless the NRA ... perhaps one day
it will be legal to shoot stupid people like you and your dickless
ilk on sight and make the world a better place for it.
The Nigger is afraid to let UPS or FED-EX run the Postal Service,
since one of their first acts would be to get rid of the dead wood
within the USPS and that would raise his unemployment numbers
to 12% of deadbeats like you suckling on the Federal teat.
***********************
The NRA is pulling all you gun nuts around by your tickle sticks. No one
wants to take away your fucking guns. NRA just wants your money to
compensate its highly paid staff and lobbyists. And the post office has
not been a government agency since 1971 - there is nothing a POTUS can do
for it or to it. UPS and FEDEX don't want to run the post office. Indeed,
they are trying to lay off the "last mile" of their business to the post
office and handle only city to city shipments.

You're up early. Is this cheese day, or do you not want to miss out on
lay-a-way at Walmart? (Maybe someone will get you that special cheese slicer
you've been eyeing.) Target has it, too. Though I guess Target is a little
upscale for you. Though I bet all your gay friends and relatives shop
there.

On Nov 16, 8:54 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> Proves that everything the Government blesses, touches
> or undertakes, will eventually turn to shit.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-near-default-losses-mount-5-1b-2108...
>
> And these dumb fuckers want to run OUR healthcare ???
> cost more because it won't get special rates and the NRA won't be able to
> send every cracker in the Nation a gimmee letter 3 or 4 times a year begging
> for a $3 contribution.

His redneck approved NRA might not even be allowed to reship those
"Fast and Furious" weapons and ammunition through the USPS without at
least paying full-tilt.

http://translate.google.com/#

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> Proves that everything the Government blesses, touches
>> or undertakes, will eventually turn to shit.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-near-default-losses-mount-5-1b-210808129.html
>>
>> And these dumb fuckers want to run OUR healthcare ???
>> to Trailer Trash Times will cost more because it won't get special rates
>> and the NRA won't be able to send every cracker in the Nation a gimmee
>> letter 3 or 4 times a year begging for a $3 contribution.
>>

> Any why, oh brainless redneck, would the healthcare fiasco be any
> different
> ?? I realize that with your limited brain that's too much to
> absorb, so take your time. God bless the NRA ... perhaps one day
> it will be legal to shoot stupid people like you and your dickless
> ilk on sight and make the world a better place for it.
> The Nigger is afraid to let UPS or FED-EX run the Postal Service,
> since one of their first acts would be to get rid of the dead wood
> within the USPS and that would raise his unemployment numbers
> to 12% of deadbeats like you suckling on the Federal teat.
> ***********************
> The NRA is pulling all you gun nuts around by your tickle sticks. No one
> wants to take away your fucking guns. NRA just wants your money to
> compensate its highly paid staff and lobbyists. And the post office has
> not been a government agency since 1971 - there is nothing a POTUS can do
> for it or to it.

You ignorant slut-puppy ... the USPS is as much Government dependent than
that other boondoggle, AMTRAK, which has
an identical umbilical cord to the Gov-Slushfund.com.
You should remove your head from your colon more often ...

Benj
2011-11-16 15:50:33 EST
On Nov 16, 1:53 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> His redneck approved NRA might not even be allowed to reship those
> "Fast and Furious" weapons and ammunition through the USPS without at
> least paying full-tilt.

Nice Lie, Brad, but everybody knows those guns went to the Mexican
drug gangs to kill rivals (and innocent people) to make sure you
leftTard liberal stoners keep your stash filled. You sure don't have
the balls to ask for Obama's guns back and I'm sure the NRA doesn't
either. It's funny the way liberals turn supplying guns to increase
violence into something their violence policy centers can whine
about! !. Cause the problem. 2. Demand you get your way to fix the
problem you just caused. No wonder people are disgusted with all you
lefties in D.C. And the ded people? Holder isn't going to stoop to an
apology!

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message

>> "Hägar" wrote in message
>>
>> Proves that everything the Government blesses, touches
>> or undertakes, will eventually turn to shit.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-near-default-losses-mount-5-1b-210808129.html
>>
>> And these dumb fuckers want to run OUR healthcare ???
>> to Trailer Trash Times will cost more because it won't get special rates
>> and the NRA won't be able to send every cracker in the Nation a gimmee
>> letter 3 or 4 times a year begging for a $3 contribution.
>>

> Any why, oh brainless redneck, would the healthcare fiasco be any
> different
> ?? I realize that with your limited brain that's too much to
> absorb, so take your time. God bless the NRA ... perhaps one day
> it will be legal to shoot stupid people like you and your dickless
> ilk on sight and make the world a better place for it.
> The Nigger is afraid to let UPS or FED-EX run the Postal Service,
> since one of their first acts would be to get rid of the dead wood
> within the USPS and that would raise his unemployment numbers
> to 12% of deadbeats like you suckling on the Federal teat.
> ***********************
> The NRA is pulling all you gun nuts around by your tickle sticks. No one
> wants to take away your fucking guns. NRA just wants your money to
> compensate its highly paid staff and lobbyists. And the post office has
> not been a government agency since 1971 - there is nothing a POTUS can do
> for it or to it.

You ignorant slut-puppy ... the USPS is as much Government dependent than
that other boondoggle, AMTRAK, which has
an identical umbilical cord to the Gov-Slushfund.com.
You should remove your head from your colon more often ...

Hags, take your ignorant tranny cracker teahadist ass to the library and
look up USPS in Wikipedia. You will find that on July 1, 1971 the United
States Post Office Department (USPOD) became the United States Postal
Service (USPS). The USPS does not and has never received taxpayer funds.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>

>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>>
>>> Proves that everything the Government blesses, touches
>>> or undertakes, will eventually turn to shit.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/post-office-near-default-losses-mount-5-1b-210808129.html
>>>
>>> And these dumb fuckers want to run OUR healthcare ???
>>> **************************
>>> Well, Hags, I'm no great defender of the postal service - but the
>>> problem is that it can't/won't run like a profit making business.
>>> Congress requires it to prefund its pension/health care costs ($5
>>> billion), requires universal service (and special rates so that you can
>>> send bricks to northern Alaska for very little money), and requires that
>>> every 501 (c) (3) gets special rates, and permits Congresscrittes to
>>> mail out all their crap for free. No if all that's changed, delivery to
>>> your trailer park will cost more as it's considered hazardous duty.
>>> Your subscription to Trailer Trash Times will cost more because it won't
>>> get special rates and the NRA won't be able to send every cracker in the
>>> Nation a gimmee letter 3 or 4 times a year begging for a $3
>>> contribution.
>>>

>> Any why, oh brainless redneck, would the healthcare fiasco be any
>> different
>> ?? I realize that with your limited brain that's too much to
>> absorb, so take your time. God bless the NRA ... perhaps one day
>> it will be legal to shoot stupid people like you and your dickless
>> ilk on sight and make the world a better place for it.
>> The Nigger is afraid to let UPS or FED-EX run the Postal Service,
>> since one of their first acts would be to get rid of the dead wood
>> within the USPS and that would raise his unemployment numbers
>> to 12% of deadbeats like you suckling on the Federal teat.
>> ***********************
>> The NRA is pulling all you gun nuts around by your tickle sticks. No one
>> wants to take away your fucking guns. NRA just wants your money to
>> compensate its highly paid staff and lobbyists. And the post office
>> has not been a government agency since 1971 - there is nothing a POTUS
>> can do for it or to it.
>
> You ignorant slut-puppy ... the USPS is as much Government dependent than
> that other boondoggle, AMTRAK, which has
> an identical umbilical cord to the Gov-Slushfund.com.
> You should remove your head from your colon more often ...
>
> Hags, take your ignorant tranny cracker teahadist ass to the library and
> look up USPS in Wikipedia. You will find that on July 1, 1971 the United
> States Post Office Department (USPOD) became the United States Postal
> Service (USPS). The USPS does not and has never received taxpayer funds.

Read this, you brain-dead moron .... it clearly states that the USPS is
an independently acting arm of the US Government ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Postal_Service

so instead of raping taxpayers via Congress, they rape them by charging 44
cents per letter per taxpayer, you ignorant hillbilly dick. Of course its
creators, the Congress gets free mailing privileges at taxpayers "direct
extortion" expense. If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck and
it shits like a duck ... guess what, you imbecile ... it is a duck.

However, your sudden outburst of semi intelligent data bits tell me that
you may be a retired postal leech, who is still fucking the public.