Research Discussion: And This Is From Einstein ...

And This Is From Einstein ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

"Hägar" wrote in message news:ea0c2$4ec1dbdf$453ebb0b$5789@EVERESTKC.NET...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
************************
That's lame even for your cracker self. Trailer needs leveling again.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-11-15 03:02:29 EST
On Nov 14, 10:39 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in messagenews:ea0c2$4ec1dbdf$453ebb0b$5789@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
> ************************
> That's lame even for your cracker self.  Trailer needs leveling again.

Obviously Hagar is not Einstein. He's so lame that the authorities
even booted him off the short bus. He'll lose his ration of gubmint
cheese if continues at this rate of lameness.

The Patriot
2011-11-16 11:42:16 EST

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in
message
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in
> messagenews:ea0c2$4ec1dbdf$453ebb0b$5789@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
> ************************
> That's lame even for your cracker self. Trailer needs
> leveling again.

Obviously Hagar is not Einstein. He's so lame that the
authorities
even booted him off the short bus. He'll lose his
ration of gubmint
cheese if continues at this rate of lameness.

How is it you know so much about the "short bus,
Government cheese, trailer parks and sewer lagoons"?
Could it be you are using your life experiences as a
reference?

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 14, 10:39 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in
>> messagenews:ea0c2$4ec1dbdf$453ebb0b$5789@EVERESTKC.NET...
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
>> ************************
>> That's lame even for your cracker self. Trailer needs leveling again.
>
> Obviously Hagar is not Einstein. He's so lame that the authorities
> even booted him off the short bus. He'll lose his ration of gubmint
> cheese if continues at this rate of lameness.

> How is it you know so much about the "short bus, Government cheese,
> trailer parks and sewer lagoons"?
> Could it be you are using your life experiences as a reference?

Flashbacks from his youth ... he had to wait outside the cave while
his mother serviced the local darkies ....

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-11-17 01:03:04 EST
On Nov 16, 11:42 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:59c20f99-d58b-42a4-a976-e2f53da490e2@i6g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 14, 10:39 pm, "Notroll2012"
>
> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> > "Hägar" wrote in
> > messagenews:ea0c2$4ec1dbdf$453ebb0b$5789@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
> > ************************
> > That's lame even for your cracker self. Trailer needs
> > leveling again.
>
> Obviously Hagar is not Einstein.  He's so lame that the
> authorities
> even booted him off the short bus.  He'll lose his
> ration of gubmint
> cheese if continues at this rate of lameness.

> How is it you know so much about the "short bus,
> Government cheese, trailer parks and sewer lagoons"?
> Could it be you are using your life experiences as a
> reference?

Your years on the short bus are an epic admonition to every real human
not to emulate your taudry life, Hagar.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-11-17 01:05:56 EST
On Nov 16, 1:19 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Nov 14, 10:39 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> >> "Hägar" wrote in
> >> messagenews:ea0c2$4ec1dbdf$453ebb0b$5789@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
> >> ************************
> >> That's lame even for your cracker self. Trailer needs leveling again.
>
> > Obviously Hagar is not Einstein.  He's so lame that the authorities
> > even booted him off the short bus.  He'll lose his ration of gubmint
> > cheese if continues at this rate of lameness.

> > How is it you know so much about the "short bus, Government cheese,
> > trailer parks and sewer lagoons"?
> > Could it be you are using your life experiences as a reference?
>
> Flashbacks from his youth ... he had to wait outside the cave while
> his mother serviced the local darkies ....

That crack smoking really affected your critical thinking skills,
Hagar. Word is that the West Bumfuck Utility Company is about to
demote both you and PutriSnot from the toilet bowl scrubbing squad.
You've been consuming more than your fair share of those big white
mints.

On Nov 16, 11:42 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:59c20f99-d58b-42a4-a976-e2f53da490e2@i6g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 14, 10:39 pm, "Notroll2012"
>
> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in
> > messagenews:ea0c2$4ec1dbdf$453ebb0b$5789@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
> > ************************
> > That's lame even for your cracker self. Trailer needs
> > leveling again.
>
> Obviously Hagar is not Einstein. He's so lame that the
> authorities
> even booted him off the short bus. He'll lose his
> ration of gubmint
> cheese if continues at this rate of lameness.

> How is it you know so much about the "short bus,
> Government cheese, trailer parks and sewer lagoons"?
> Could it be you are using your life experiences as a
> reference?

Your years on the short bus are an epic admonition to every real human
not to emulate your taudry life, Hagar.

***"taudry" ???? you don't even have command of the English
language, you hillbilly DNA failure. You, of all people, should
not speak ill of the "short bus" ... if it weren't for the fact that
your fat ass didn't fit through the door any longer, you'd still
be on it, you tawdry twat.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-11-17 09:40:44 EST
On Nov 17, 8:40 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 16, 11:42 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:59c20f99-d58b-42a4-a976-e2f53da490e2@i6g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 14, 10:39 pm, "Notroll2012"
>
> > <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> > > "Hägar" wrote in
> > > messagenews:ea0c2$4ec1dbdf$453ebb0b$5789@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
> > > ************************
> > > That's lame even for your cracker self. Trailer needs
> > > leveling again.
>
> > Obviously Hagar is not Einstein. He's so lame that the
> > authorities
> > even booted him off the short bus. He'll lose his
> > ration of gubmint
> > cheese if continues at this rate of lameness.

> > How is it you know so much about the "short bus,
> > Government cheese, trailer parks and sewer lagoons"?
> > Could it be you are using your life experiences as a
> > reference?
>
> Your years on the short bus are an epic admonition to every real human
> not to emulate your taudry life, Hagar.
>
> ***"taudry" ???? you don't even have command of the English
> language, you hillbilly DNA failure.  You, of all people, should
> not speak ill of the "short bus" ... if it weren't for the fact that
> your fat ass didn't fit through the door any longer, you'd still
> be on it, you tawdry twat.

You seem to know all about tawdry, being bloated and riding the short
bus, but then your lifestyle would teach you all about those
experiences. How's 6th grade for the 6th time working out for you,
Hagar?

On Nov 17, 8:40 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 16, 11:42 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:59c20f99-d58b-42a4-a976-e2f53da490e2@i6g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...
> > On Nov 14, 10:39 pm, "Notroll2012"
>
> > <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> > > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in
> > > messagenews:ea0c2$4ec1dbdf$453ebb0b$5789@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
> > > ************************
> > > That's lame even for your cracker self. Trailer needs
> > > leveling again.
>
> > Obviously Hagar is not Einstein. He's so lame that the
> > authorities
> > even booted him off the short bus. He'll lose his
> > ration of gubmint
> > cheese if continues at this rate of lameness.

> > How is it you know so much about the "short bus,
> > Government cheese, trailer parks and sewer lagoons"?
> > Could it be you are using your life experiences as a
> > reference?
>
> Your years on the short bus are an epic admonition to every real human
> not to emulate your taudry life, Hagar.
>
> ***"taudry" ???? you don't even have command of the English
> language, you hillbilly DNA failure. You, of all people, should
> not speak ill of the "short bus" ... if it weren't for the fact that
> your fat ass didn't fit through the door any longer, you'd still
> be on it, you tawdry twat.

You seem to know all about tawdry, being bloated and riding the short
bus, but then your lifestyle would teach you all about those
experiences. How's 6th grade for the 6th time working out for you,
Hagar?

*** Unlike you, I'm making money hand over fist, while you dwell
in your cave, choking your chicken.