Research Discussion: Our Military Going Downhill ...

Our Military Going Downhill ...

I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government
underwent a peaceful transition of power two+ years ago.

At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took his
oath of office. However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later watched
21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the
President.

It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated.

Every one of them missed him.

"Hägar" wrote in message

I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government
underwent a peaceful transition of power two+ years ago.

At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took his
oath of office. However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later watched
21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the
President.

It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated.

Every one of them missed him.
*********************
No, Hags. They know who's the boss.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government
> underwent a peaceful transition of power two+ years ago.
>
> At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took
> his
> oath of office. However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later
> watched
> 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the
> President.
>
> It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated.
>
> Every one of them missed him.
> *********************
> No, Hags. They know who's the boss.

What a brilliant deduction ... and here I thought you were totally clueless
... you should be on the Negroid's staff ... cleaning toilets
and such ...

G=EMC^2
2011-11-13 10:58:39 EST
On Nov 12, 6:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government
> underwent a peaceful transition of power two+ years ago.
>
> At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took his
> oath of office.  However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later watched
> 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the
> President.
>
> It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated.
>
> Every one of them missed him.

GOPer children not in front line. GOPer children not getting blown up
in Bush three wars. Its only the poor children.Children from families
on food stamps. Children told when they serve and get out they will
get free college,or great jobs. Its the Mafia GOpers con game. In
Afghan its to keep the flow of poppies in the hands of USA Mafia.
Godfather pays protection of $1,000 for each poppy truck to make it to
the docks. ha Ha Ha "that's a twist" TreBert.

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government
> underwent a peaceful transition of power two+ years ago.
>
> At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took
> his
> oath of office. However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later
> watched
> 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the
> President.
>
> It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated.
>
> Every one of them missed him.
> *********************
> No, Hags. They know who's the boss.

What a brilliant deduction ... and here I thought you were totally clueless
... you should be on the Negroid's staff ... cleaning toilets
and such ...
************************
Well, you certainly are qualified for that position based upon your
education and experience. But for the "crackers need not apply" rule, you'd
be a shoe in.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-11-13 16:08:18 EST
On Nov 13, 10:30 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government
> > underwent a peaceful transition of power two+ years ago.
>
> > At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while Barack Obama took
> > his
> > oath of office.  However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later
> > watched
> > 21 Marines, in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the
> > President.
>
> > It was then that I realized how far America's military had deteriorated.
>
> > Every one of them missed him.
> > No, Hags.  They know who's the boss.
>
> What a brilliant deduction ... and here I thought you were totally clueless
> ... you should be on the Negroid's staff ... cleaning toilets
> and such ...

Hagar can cite such experience at the West Bumfuck Utility Company
when he applies.