Research Discussion: Russian Phobos Probe Stuck In Earth Orbit ...

Russian Phobos Probe Stuck In Earth Orbit ...

An attempt to revive the old Soviet glory days of space exploration ... but
alas ... two rockets needed to point the craft in the general direction of
Mars failed to fire, dealing the Russkies yet another blow to their fading
space presence:

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-try-save-mars-moon-probe-082920979.html

"Hägar" wrote in message

An attempt to revive the old Soviet glory days of space exploration ... but
alas ... two rockets needed to point the craft in the general direction of
Mars failed to fire, dealing the Russkies yet another blow to their fading
space presence:

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-try-save-mars-moon-probe-082920979.html

This is sort of like the Bachmann and Perry campaigns. All smoke and no
fire.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> An attempt to revive the old Soviet glory days of space exploration ...
> but
> alas ... two rockets needed to point the craft in the general direction of
> Mars failed to fire, dealing the Russkies yet another blow to their fading
> space presence:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-try-save-mars-moon-probe-082920979.html

> This is sort of like the Bachmann and Perry campaigns. All smoke and no
> fire.

They just haven't learned all those "Smoke and Mirrors" tricks
of the HNIC yet.
Naturally, you don't have a fucking clue what my original post
was all about, you demented cave-dwelling afterbirth ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> An attempt to revive the old Soviet glory days of space exploration ...
> but
> alas ... two rockets needed to point the craft in the general direction of
> Mars failed to fire, dealing the Russkies yet another blow to their fading
> space presence:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-try-save-mars-moon-probe-082920979.html

> This is sort of like the Bachmann and Perry campaigns. All smoke and no
> fire.

They just haven't learned all those "Smoke and Mirrors" tricks
of the HNIC yet.
Naturally, you don't have a fucking clue what my original post
was all about, you demented cave-dwelling afterbirth ...
Hags, you ignorant slut. Everyone knows that story is about your love life.
You know, it barely reaches low earth orbit before it "peters out."

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 07:02:04 -0800, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>An attempt to revive the old Soviet glory days of space exploration ... but
>alas ... two rockets needed to point the craft in the general direction of
>Mars failed to fire, dealing the Russkies yet another blow to their fading
>space presence:

They would be spending most of their money
on Cosmic Top Secret Projects too.

http://truthseekersmidlands.tripod.com/id81.html

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=Paul+Stonehill

>http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-try-save-mars-moon-probe-082920979.html

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Bast
2011-11-10 17:29:49 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> An attempt to revive the old Soviet glory days of space exploration ...
> but alas ... two rockets needed to point the craft in the general
> direction of Mars failed to fire, dealing the Russkies yet another blow
> to their fading space presence:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-try-save-mars-moon-probe-082920979.html

Did you notice the part that it's not a STABLE orbit, and is likely to come
back down "uncontrolled" in a week or two.
You still got that bullseye ready ?

We don't have to worry about that asteroid in 2012,...we will have destroyed
ourselves long before then

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> An attempt to revive the old Soviet glory days of space exploration ...
>> but alas ... two rockets needed to point the craft in the general
>> direction of Mars failed to fire, dealing the Russkies yet another blow
>> to their fading space presence:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-try-save-mars-moon-probe-082920979.html
>

> Did you notice the part that it's not a STABLE orbit, and is likely to
> come back down "uncontrolled" in a week or two.
> You still got that bullseye ready ?
>
> We don't have to worry about that asteroid in 2012,...we will have
> destroyed ourselves long before then

Thanks for once again placing your total ignorance at display.
The ORBIT (i.e. the movement of the object around planet
Earth is stable. The objects ATTITUDE, however, is not,
since the 2 rockets, which were to aim it at a trajectory
to Phobos, failed to fire. Does it hurt to be a PUTZ like
yourself ???
Tell us some more lies about your sister, you pathetic loon.

Bast
2011-11-12 18:05:42 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> An attempt to revive the old Soviet glory days of space exploration
>>> ... but alas ... two rockets needed to point the craft in the general
>>> direction of Mars failed to fire, dealing the Russkies yet another
>>> blow to their fading space presence:
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/russian-scientists-try-save-mars-moon-probe-082920979.html
>>

>> Did you notice the part that it's not a STABLE orbit, and is likely to
>> come back down "uncontrolled" in a week or two.
>> You still got that bullseye ready ?
>>
>> We don't have to worry about that asteroid in 2012,...we will have
>> destroyed ourselves long before then
>>

> Thanks for once again placing your total ignorance at display.
> The ORBIT (i.e. the movement of the object around planet
> Earth is stable. The objects ATTITUDE, however, is not,
> since the 2 rockets, which were to aim it at a trajectory
> to Phobos, failed to fire. Does it hurt to be a PUTZ like
> yourself ???
> Tell us some more lies about your sister, you pathetic loon.

If it's "attitude" is the same as yours, no wonder it won't listen to the
instructions.

READ THIS CAREFULLY,....It's not in a stable orbit, and slowly losing
ALTITUDE,...not attitude.
That means in a week it will get low enough it will hit the atmosphere and
crash,...too bad it PROBABLY won't be on your pointed head.
But I'm sure many including me are hoping I'm wrong about that last part

Painius
2011-11-12 19:52:28 EST
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:05:42 -0500, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Did you notice the part that it's not a STABLE orbit, and is likely to
>>> come back down "uncontrolled" in a week or two.
>>> You still got that bullseye ready ?
>>>
>>> We don't have to worry about that asteroid in 2012,...we will have
>>> destroyed ourselves long before then
>>
>> Thanks for once again placing your total ignorance at display.
>> The ORBIT (i.e. the movement of the object around planet
>> Earth is stable. The objects ATTITUDE, however, is not,
>> since the 2 rockets, which were to aim it at a trajectory
>> to Phobos, failed to fire. Does it hurt to be a PUTZ like
>> yourself ???
>> Tell us some more lies about your sister, you pathetic loon.
>
>If it's "attitude" is the same as yours, no wonder it won't listen to the
>instructions.
>
>READ THIS CAREFULLY,....It's not in a stable orbit, and slowly losing
>ALTITUDE,...not attitude.
>That means in a week it will get low enough it will hit the atmosphere and
>crash,...too bad it PROBABLY won't be on your pointed head.
>But I'm sure many including me are hoping I'm wrong about that last part

". . . this could be an uncontrolled toxic reentry scenario."

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/11/11/toxic-russian-mars-probe-heading-back-to-earth/

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

On 11/12/2011 6:05 PM, Bast wrote:

>> Tell us some more lies about your sister, you pathetic loon.
>

> If it's "attitude" is the same as yours, no wonder it won't listen to the
> instructions.

Nice attempt to change the subject........