Research Discussion: The Travails Missoura Hicks Have To Contend With ...

The Travails Missoura Hicks Have To Contend With ...

TOIDI KILGORE stopped in to visit his dyslexic
friend NoTroll2012 last Saturday night.
NoTroll2012 was busy covering his penis with
black shoe polish. TOIDI said to him:
"You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!"

"Hägar" wrote in message

TOIDI KILGORE stopped in to visit his dyslexic
friend NoTroll2012 last Saturday night.
NoTroll2012 was busy covering his penis with
black shoe polish. TOIDI said to him:
"You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!"
******************************
Hags has been working overtime at his new job - that's how he could afford
to move up to a Section 8 trailer park.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> TOIDI KILGORE stopped in to visit his dyslexic
> friend NoTroll2012 last Saturday night.
> NoTroll2012 was busy covering his penis with
> black shoe polish. TOIDI said to him:
> "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!"
> ******************************
> Hags has been working overtime at his new job - that's how he could afford
> to move up to a Section 8 trailer park.
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

Still nothing new or original, hey, douche ....
Something tells me your undies are full again ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-11-09 19:56:51 EST
On Nov 9, 9:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> > TOIDI KILGORE stopped in to visit his dyslexic
> > friend NoTroll2012 last Saturday night.
> > NoTroll2012 was busy covering his penis with
> > black shoe polish.  TOIDI said to him:
> > "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!"
> > ******************************
> > Hags has been working overtime at his new job - that's how he could afford
> > to move up to a Section 8 trailer park.
>
> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> Still nothing new or original, hey, douche ....
> Something tells me your undies are full again ...

Hagar the elephant shit collector is in no position to make
allegations about anyone else.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 9, 9:37 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> > TOIDI KILGORE stopped in to visit his dyslexic
> > friend NoTroll2012 last Saturday night.
> > NoTroll2012 was busy covering his penis with
> > black shoe polish. TOIDI said to him:
> > "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!"
> > ******************************
> > Hags has been working overtime at his new job - that's how he could
> > afford
> > to move up to a Section 8 trailer park.
>
> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> Still nothing new or original, hey, douche ....
> Something tells me your undies are full again ...

Hagar the elephant shit collector is in no position to make
allegations about anyone else.

*** You are one lame-brained numb-skull ... ain't cha ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 9, 9:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> > TOIDI KILGORE stopped in to visit his dyslexic
> > friend NoTroll2012 last Saturday night.
> > NoTroll2012 was busy covering his penis with
> > black shoe polish. TOIDI said to him:
> > "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!"
> > ******************************
> > Hags has been working overtime at his new job - that's how he could
> > afford
> > to move up to a Section 8 trailer park.
>
> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> Still nothing new or original, hey, douche ....
> Something tells me your undies are full again ...

Hagar the elephant shit collector is in no position to make
allegations about anyone else.

*** You are one lame-brained numb-skull ... ain't cha ...

******************************
Is this Hagar at work or the Teahadist PR machine?

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 9, 9:37 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

>> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>
>> > TOIDI KILGORE stopped in to visit his dyslexic
>> > friend NoTroll2012 last Saturday night.
>> > NoTroll2012 was busy covering his penis with
>> > black shoe polish. TOIDI said to him:
>> > "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!"
>> > ******************************
>> > Hags has been working overtime at his new job - that's how he could
>> > afford
>> > to move up to a Section 8 trailer park.
>>
>> >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>>
>> Still nothing new or original, hey, douche ....
>> Something tells me your undies are full again ...
>
> Hagar the elephant shit collector is in no position to make
> allegations about anyone else.
>
> *** You are one lame-brained numb-skull ... ain't cha ...
>
> ******************************
> Is this Hagar at work or the Teahadist PR machine?
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

You pathetic little piss ant ...

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-11-11 20:33:40 EST
On Nov 10, 9:44 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 9, 9:37 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> > > TOIDI KILGORE stopped in to visit his dyslexic
> > > friend NoTroll2012 last Saturday night.
> > > NoTroll2012 was busy covering his penis with
> > > black shoe polish. TOIDI said to him:
> > > "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!"
> > > ******************************
> > > Hags has been working overtime at his new job - that's how he could
> > > afford
> > > to move up to a Section 8 trailer park.
>
> > >http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/
>
> > Still nothing new or original, hey, douche ....
> > Something tells me your undies are full again ...
>
> Hagar the elephant shit collector is in no position to make
> allegations about anyone else.
>
> *** You are one lame-brained numb-skull ... ain't cha ...

> Is this Hagar at work or the Teahadist  PR machine
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/

That's just Hagar gathering protein and carbohydrates as recommended
by his traioler park dietician.