Research Discussion: New Obama Campaign Slogan ...

New Obama Campaign Slogan ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

"Hägar" wrote in message

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

*************
Vote Hagar for Cheese in Every Mailbox.

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>

> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5
>
> *************
> Vote Hagar for Cheese in Every Mailbox.

Vote NoTroll2012 for all the dummies Left Behind ...

Bast
2011-11-08 18:21:12 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>>

>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5
>>
>> *************
>> Vote Hagar for Cheese in Every Mailbox.
>>

> Vote NoTroll2012 for all the dummies Left Behind ...

So which clown are the republicans going to run that might actually do less
damge than Obama has ?

It's pretty clear since Ron Paul is still being ignored by the party,
...they are doing more to re-elect Obama than the democrats.

Double-A
2011-11-08 18:34:25 EST
On Nov 8, 3:21 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> >> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> >>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5
>
> >> *************
> >> Vote Hagar for Cheese in Every Mailbox.
>
> > Vote NoTroll2012 for all the dummies Left Behind ...
>
> So which clown are the republicans going to run that might actually do less
> damge than Obama has ?
>
> It's pretty clear since Ron Paul is still being ignored by the party,
> ...they are doing more to re-elect Obama than the democrats.

Vote for Henan Cain! Don't you long for the good old days of a
sexually active President?

http://www.hermancain.com/

Double-A

Bast
2011-11-09 03:20:56 EST

Double-A wrote:
> On Nov 8, 3:21 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> Vote NoTroll2012 for all the dummies Left Behind ...
>>
>> So which clown are the republicans going to run that might actually do
>> less damge than Obama has ?
>>
>> It's pretty clear since Ron Paul is still being ignored by the party,
>> ...they are doing more to re-elect Obama than the democrats.
>

> Vote for Henan Cain! Don't you long for the good old days of a
> sexually active President?
>
> http://www.hermancain.com/
>
> Double-A

I've had enough of sexually active presidents like Bush and Obama who have
been F-ing us 24/7..
At least Clinton only did it to one person at a time.

Erlandorf Orslagen
2011-11-09 04:29:50 EST
On Nov 9, 3:20 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Double-A wrote:

> >> So which clown are the republicans going to run that might actually do
> >> less damge than Obama has ?
>
> >> It's pretty clear since Ron Paul is still being ignored by the party,
> >> ...they are doing more to re-elect Obama than the democrats.
>
> > Vote for Henan Cain!  Don't you long for the good old days of a
> > sexually active President?
>
> >http://www.hermancain.com/
>
> > Double-A
>
> I've had enough of sexually active presidents like Bush and Obama who have
> been F-ing us 24/7..
> At least Clinton only did it to one person at a time.

Get a straight person for president and the Spanish Inquisition will
be there to make him look like an even bigger anti-Christ. Too often
one's sexual background enters the picture when a candidate's
background seems perfect. In America's case, it has to now become the
most perfectly imperfect candidate, that will identify the voters
more, than force-familiarization because the rich seem to be robbing
the poor. The culprits have to be weeded out from their high places,
and the presidency is only the tip of the iceberg.

Ron Paul is the most educated, while all the others seem more like
'father figures' or hollywood actors. One's personal choice should
take into consideration the candidate's political background, but even
being entrenched with the expanding corporate state, means that one
should vote for a president that can overhaul your way too fiat-
controlled lobbying market with a more down-to-earth (minted coin)
one. It's fiated capital = political will, vs. minted coin = upward
class mobility, with marketable talent and skills operating somewhere
in between, IMO.

G=EMC^2
2011-11-22 08:13:57 EST
On Nov 9, 3:20 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Double-A wrote:

> >> So which clown are the republicans going to run that might actually do
> >> less damge than Obama has ?
>
> >> It's pretty clear since Ron Paul is still being ignored by the party,
> >> ...they are doing more to re-elect Obama than the democrats.
>
> > Vote for Henan Cain!  Don't you long for the good old days of a
> > sexually active President?
>
> >http://www.hermancain.com/
>
> > Double-A
>
> I've had enough of sexually active presidents like Bush and Obama who have
> been F-ing us 24/7..
> At least Clinton only did it to one person at a time.

Knowing that the government does not protect its people is the real
reason America shows how fascist it is. It does not pay to vote. In
the south black voters will find getting to the poles very hazadous.
In Jacksonville they are stop by the state police. Its We the 1%
TreBert

On Nov 8, 12:31 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message

>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_154gscw8hd5

> Vote Hagar for Cheese in Every Mailbox.

Plus get a free box of depends every month for the rest of your
redneck life.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2012/