Research Discussion: Did You Notice Who Obama Threatened??

Did You Notice Who Obama Threatened??
Posts: 20

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2011-11-06 20:18:47 EST
Subject: Did you notice who Obama threatened??

>From now thru November 2012 this should be required weekly or at least
monthly,
reading BY ALL WHO VOTE!!!

Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on
raising the debt ceiling?

He threatened to not pay: Social Security Retirees, Military Retirees,
Social Security disability and Federal Retirees.

Now.. Let this really sink in -

He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens

He did not threatened to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access
away from violent inmates.

He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal
employees that he hired.

He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting
around the world.

He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of
their staff.

He did not threaten to take benefits away from useless welfare recipients.

He did not threaten the food stamp programs.

He did not threaten to not pay foreign aid.

He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters.

He threatened to cut the benefits of the only people who have honestly
earned them and actually paid for them via payroll extortions from the IRS.

Why are we allowing this socialist Nigger to destroy this wonderful country
with his selfishness and his lies?

His type of change is killing our country. He needs to be stopped and only
our votes can stop him.

Do not forget about his tactics when it's election time. Vote Obama out of
the Presidency in 2012.

2012 - THE END OF TERROR!





Larry Kroger
2011-11-06 21:03:37 EST
On 11/6/2011 5:18 PM, Hägar wrote:
> Subject: Did you notice who Obama threatened??

As a technical point, Obama's statement was interesting. The question of
the solvency of Social Security has been debated all my life, with
skeptics pointing out the demographic unbalance and inevitable
insolvency, and defenders swearing on the absolute safety of the
independent Social Security Trust Fund (these people assured us they
were placing the Trust Fund in a "lock box", thus protecting it from
their political opponents who of course intended to loot it). So what
happens the first time there's a possible hiccup in the Federal
government's ability to obtain new credit? Obama immediately announces
that Social Security checks are at risk. So he validated what the
skeptics were saying all along, by implicitly conceding that the
incoming SS payroll revenue was being spent elsewhere and the Trust Fund
was useless, so all our savings and taxes were irrelevant because Uncle
Sam had so mismanaged our finances that the only way we'd get paid in
our declining years would be at the cost of fresh borrowing. Which says
to me that the people responsible are criminals and belong in jail, but
I won't hold my breath.

Notroll2012
2011-11-06 23:09:19 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:90137$4eb731e7$453ebb0b$12353@EVERESTKC.NET...

Subject: Did you notice who Obama threatened??

>From now thru November 2012 this should be required weekly or at least
monthly,
reading BY ALL WHO VOTE!!!

Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on
raising the debt ceiling?

He threatened to not pay: Social Security Retirees, Military Retirees,
Social Security disability and Federal Retirees.

Now.. Let this really sink in -

He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens

He did not threatened to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access
away from violent inmates.

He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal
employees that he hired.

He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting
around the world.

He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of
their staff.

He did not threaten to take benefits away from useless welfare recipients.

He did not threaten the food stamp programs.

He did not threaten to not pay foreign aid.

He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters.

He threatened to cut the benefits of the only people who have honestly
earned them and actually paid for them via payroll extortions from the IRS.

Why are we allowing this socialist Nigger to destroy this wonderful country
with his selfishness and his lies?

His type of change is killing our country. He needs to be stopped and only
our votes can stop him.

Do not forget about his tactics when it's election time. Vote Obama out of
the Presidency in 2012.

2012 - THE END OF TERROR!

**************************************
He didn't threaten to cut back on your cheese, either. So you should
probably STFU and go level your trailer. Cracker.





G=EMC^2
2011-11-07 08:18:06 EST
On Nov 6, 11:09 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> news:90137$4eb731e7$453ebb0b$12353@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> Subject: Did you notice who Obama threatened??
>
> From now thru November 2012 this should be required weekly or at least
> monthly,
> reading  BY ALL WHO VOTE!!!
>
> Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on
> raising the debt ceiling?
>
> He threatened to not pay: Social Security Retirees, Military Retirees,
> Social Security disability and Federal Retirees.
>
> Now.. Let this really sink in -
>
> He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens
>
> He did not threatened to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access
> away from violent inmates.
>
> He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal
> employees that he hired.
>
> He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting
> around the world.
>
> He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of
> their staff.
>
> He did not threaten to take benefits away from useless welfare recipients.
>
> He did not threaten the food stamp programs.
>
> He did not threaten to not pay foreign aid.
>
> He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters.
>
> He threatened to cut the benefits of the only people who have honestly
> earned them and actually paid for them via payroll extortions from the IRS.
>
> Why are we allowing this socialist Nigger to destroy this wonderful country
> with his selfishness and his lies?
>
> His type of change is killing our country. He needs to be stopped and only
> our votes can stop him.
>
> Do not forget about his tactics when it's election time. Vote Obama out of
> the Presidency in 2012.
>
> 2012 - THE END OF TERROR!
>
> **************************************
> He didn't threaten to cut back on your cheese, either.  So you should
> probably STFU and go level your trailer.  Cracker.

It would come as a shock if GOPers paid taxes. Bush & Cheney gave the
treasury to GOPer bankers. Nixon & Kissinger sold America out to
China. and the band plays on. Rick Scott just one GOPer stole 1.7
billion from medicare. GOPers win in 2012 the deadbeats get Tang as
the final solution. Tang is Best Foods a 100% GOP Mafia operation. As
I'm typing this 1,000 are going to jail,but not one GOPer inside
trader. That has to tell you something. Best job in America is to
drive a truck for Waste Management. O ya TreBert

Hägar
2011-11-07 09:42:40 EST

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:a10d5867-bded-4ecb-9c74-ef302615af51@u12g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...

> **************************************
> He didn't threaten to cut back on your cheese, either. So you should
> probably STFU and go level your trailer. Cracker.

It would come as a shock if GOPers paid taxes. Bush & Cheney gave the
treasury to GOPer bankers. Nixon & Kissinger sold America out to
China. and the band plays on. Rick Scott just one GOPer stole 1.7
billion from medicare. GOPers win in 2012 the deadbeats get Tang as
the final solution. Tang is Best Foods a 100% GOP Mafia operation. As
I'm typing this 1,000 are going to jail,but not one GOPer inside
trader. That has to tell you something. Best job in America is to
drive a truck for Waste Management. O ya TreBert

***************************************
Unfortunately, you two babbling idiots show the depths to which American
scholastic efforts and repeated brainwashing by Liberal numbnutzes have
deteriorated your feeble brains.

Birds of a feather ...



Notroll2012
2011-11-07 12:36:06 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:9-ednaKtQdL_cyrTnZ2dnUVZ_hadnZ2d@giganews.com...


"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:a10d5867-bded-4ecb-9c74-ef302615af51@u12g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...

> **************************************
> He didn't threaten to cut back on your cheese, either. So you should
> probably STFU and go level your trailer. Cracker.

It would come as a shock if GOPers paid taxes. Bush & Cheney gave the
treasury to GOPer bankers. Nixon & Kissinger sold America out to
China. and the band plays on. Rick Scott just one GOPer stole 1.7
billion from medicare. GOPers win in 2012 the deadbeats get Tang as
the final solution. Tang is Best Foods a 100% GOP Mafia operation. As
I'm typing this 1,000 are going to jail,but not one GOPer inside
trader. That has to tell you something. Best job in America is to
drive a truck for Waste Management. O ya TreBert

***************************************
Unfortunately, you two babbling idiots show the depths to which American
scholastic efforts and repeated brainwashing by Liberal numbnutzes have
deteriorated your feeble brains.

Birds of a feather ...

*******************************
More Crackerbabble from a man who considers sixth grade to be his senior
year.


Hägar
2011-11-07 16:32:30 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
news:9GUtq.28981$Ra6.12269@newsfe07.iad...
>
>
> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
> news:9-ednaKtQdL_cyrTnZ2dnUVZ_hadnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:a10d5867-bded-4ecb-9c74-ef302615af51@u12g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...
>
>> **************************************
>> He didn't threaten to cut back on your cheese, either. So you should
>> probably STFU and go level your trailer. Cracker.
>
> It would come as a shock if GOPers paid taxes. Bush & Cheney gave the
> treasury to GOPer bankers. Nixon & Kissinger sold America out to
> China. and the band plays on. Rick Scott just one GOPer stole 1.7
> billion from medicare. GOPers win in 2012 the deadbeats get Tang as
> the final solution. Tang is Best Foods a 100% GOP Mafia operation. As
> I'm typing this 1,000 are going to jail,but not one GOPer inside
> trader. That has to tell you something. Best job in America is to
> drive a truck for Waste Management. O ya TreBert
>
> ***************************************
> Unfortunately, you two babbling idiots show the depths to which American
> scholastic efforts and repeated brainwashing by Liberal numbnutzes have
> deteriorated your feeble brains.
>
> Birds of a feather ...
>
> *******************************
> More Crackerbabble from a man who considers sixth grade to be his senior
> year.
>

Still nothing original, you puerile oaf ... figures ...
it's that hillbilly DNA



Brad Guth
2011-11-07 17:58:32 EST
On Nov 6, 5:18 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Subject: Did you notice who Obama threatened??
>
> From now thru November 2012 this should be required weekly or at least
> monthly,
> reading  BY ALL WHO VOTE!!!
>
> Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on
> raising the debt ceiling?
>
> He threatened to not pay: Social Security Retirees, Military Retirees,
> Social Security disability and Federal Retirees.
>
> Now.. Let this really sink in -
>
> He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens
>
> He did not threatened to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access
> away from violent inmates.
>
> He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal
> employees that he hired.
>
> He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting
> around the world.
>
> He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of
> their staff.
>
> He did not threaten to take benefits away from useless welfare recipients.
>
> He did not threaten the food stamp programs.
>
> He did not threaten to not pay foreign aid.
>
> He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters.
>
> He threatened to cut the benefits of the only people who have honestly
> earned them and actually paid for them via payroll extortions from the IRS.
>
> Why are we allowing this socialist Nigger to destroy this wonderful country
> with his selfishness and his lies?
>
> His type of change is killing our country. He needs to be stopped and only
> our votes can stop him.
>
> Do not forget about his tactics when it's election time. Vote Obama out of
> the Presidency in 2012.
>
> 2012 - THE END OF TERROR!

Why of course, to you redneck ZNRs as having been in charge of our
mainstream status-quo, it's perfectly clear that all the really bad-
guys in this world are Muslims.

Do you really want to list who really is and isn't Muslim that got us
into this mess (ever since WW2)?

Do you have any redneck relatives that are Muslim?

Are any of the mainstream redneck ZNRs actually sleeper-cell Muslim?

Have any of your social/political or faith-based friends been Muslim,
or having acted pro-Muslim?

Have any departments or agencies of our redneck approved government
been run by devout Muslims?

Obviously you think I'm a Muslim, so that must take care of justifying
everything you Muslim hate-mongers need in order to justify whatever
you care to do to us and others that happen to get in your way.

How would a certified redneck ZNR like yourself have better managed a
previously bankrupted nation without involving total energy
deregulation, without taxing the rich and/or creating WW3?

Since you can't seem to accomplish the all-inclusive math, perhaps we
shouldn't bother to hold our breath waiting for your manifesto.

Just because your trailer-park schooling was good enough, are you
suggesting that from here on out that all K12s must be home-schooled?

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”




Brad Guth
2011-11-07 18:01:56 EST
On Nov 7, 9:36 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> news:9-ednaKtQdL_cyrTnZ2dnUVZ_hadnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:a10d5867-bded-4ecb-9c74-ef302615af51@u12g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...
>
> > **************************************
> > He didn't threaten to cut back on your cheese, either. So you should
> > probably STFU and go level your trailer. Cracker.
>
> It would come as a shock if GOPers paid taxes. Bush & Cheney gave the
> treasury to GOPer bankers. Nixon & Kissinger sold America out to
> China. and the band plays on. Rick Scott just one GOPer stole 1.7
> billion from medicare. GOPers win in 2012 the deadbeats get Tang as
> the final solution. Tang is Best Foods a 100% GOP Mafia operation. As
> I'm typing this 1,000 are going to jail,but not one GOPer inside
> trader. That has to tell you something. Best job in America is to
> drive a truck for Waste Management.   O ya    TreBert
>
>         ***************************************
> Unfortunately, you two babbling idiots show the depths to which American
> scholastic efforts and repeated brainwashing by Liberal numbnutzes have
> deteriorated your feeble brains.
>
> Birds of a feather ...
>
> *******************************
> More Crackerbabble from a man who considers sixth grade to be his senior
> year.

If you had to take 6th grade as do-overs 6 times, then perhaps that's
as good as it gets for a redneck that hates anyone outside of their
Section-8 trailer park.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Notroll2012
2011-11-07 18:30:49 EST


"Hägar" wrote in message
news:Bsydna_1hZjt0yXTnZ2dnUVZ_o6dnZ2d@giganews.com...


"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in message
news:9GUtq.28981$Ra6.12269@newsfe07.iad...
>
>
> "Hägar" wrote in message
> news:9-ednaKtQdL_cyrTnZ2dnUVZ_hadnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>
> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:a10d5867-bded-4ecb-9c74-ef302615af51@u12g2000vbx.googlegroups.com...
>
>> **************************************
>> He didn't threaten to cut back on your cheese, either. So you should
>> probably STFU and go level your trailer. Cracker.
>
> It would come as a shock if GOPers paid taxes. Bush & Cheney gave the
> treasury to GOPer bankers. Nixon & Kissinger sold America out to
> China. and the band plays on. Rick Scott just one GOPer stole 1.7
> billion from medicare. GOPers win in 2012 the deadbeats get Tang as
> the final solution. Tang is Best Foods a 100% GOP Mafia operation. As
> I'm typing this 1,000 are going to jail,but not one GOPer inside
> trader. That has to tell you something. Best job in America is to
> drive a truck for Waste Management. O ya TreBert
>
> ***************************************
> Unfortunately, you two babbling idiots show the depths to which American
> scholastic efforts and repeated brainwashing by Liberal numbnutzes have
> deteriorated your feeble brains.
>
> Birds of a feather ...
>
> *******************************
> More Crackerbabble from a man who considers sixth grade to be his senior
> year.
>

Still nothing original, you puerile oaf ... figures ...
it's that hillbilly DNA
*******************
There's nothing original about you, Hags.


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron