Research Discussion: A Day In The Life Of A Wall Atreet Occupier ...

A Day In The Life Of A Wall Atreet Occupier ...

And that's how it is, this Nov. 4th, 2011:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2qqRFYv3ao&feature=related

Just as loopy and clueless as our present leadership ...

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 05:34:13 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Ugly Babbling Brainless Dribble Snipped.

Part 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao

Part 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt1J550YfUM

Part 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3UeiyfEXvM

Part 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGEjJke5OHc

Part 5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW5i4KVDPsw

========= More ==========

Part 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHGCOf-eZno

Part 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Urd-Escbck

========= More ==========

Part 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpPryWBbmeg

Part 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAYRXOuuRB0

Part 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hpw_xBGPoM

Part 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAoppMrTYVQ

Part 5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4E8ImJQAUc

========= More ==========

Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files, Part 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXYdkd7eBxs

Unsolved Mysteries ?The UFO Files, Part 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWRT9f4B8rI

Unsolved Mysteries ?The UFO Files, Part 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVZyriHVem0

Unsolved Mysteries ?The UFO Files, Part 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7stJA0fWRI

========= More ==========

Real M.I.B ...

FULL VERSION ALL IN ONE PART...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyzQRu8EK0g
IF THAT GOES OFFLINE, USE THE FOLOWING PARTS...

Part 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLpp4T4saYc

Part 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pByYgldM7CQ

Part 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E4L-AQL3qY

Part 4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZ79PJc8GI

Part 5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCVCQz1-0rk

Part 6.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fykamXZzcyk

Part 7.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf9-u65ogYE

Part 8.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UnzIczv0J0

Part 9.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjR9sdSoqLM

========= More ==========

Best MP3s about UFOs and Extraterrestrials Free...

http://www.mediafire.com/?al2b129if15xn

========= More ==========

The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry !!!
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/

=== More Later ===

And I will tell you something,
if... as some people say,
if...
"all the ETI out there are demons", then we Humans will deal with it.
if
"all the ETI out there are angels", then we Humans will deal with it.

AS LONG AS IT IS THE TRUTH !!!

I'm sure it is all more along these lines...

UFO ET Facts.
FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH THE PUBLIC
ACCLIMATION PROGRAM.

1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
Universe.

2) Craft not of human design or manufacture are operating in and
around the land, sea and air of Earth.

3) Intelligent beings other than Homo Sapiens Sapiens are
conducting various missions on this planet. These beings have been
coming here for tens of thousands of years.

4) Alien beings may have human-like bodies or non-human bodies
(such as hybrid, insectoid, or reptilian). Intelligent beings can be
physical, non-physical or inter-dimensional in nature.

5) The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life
on our own planet is diverse.

6) Some alien beings have the ability through advanced technology
or other means to move forward and backward at will through time and
space.

7) The spiritual evolution of an alien life form may be ahead of,
equal to or behind its level of technological development.

8) The social orientation, motives and agendas of these beings is
very diverse. Some alien intelligences are more friendly to human
beings than others.

9) In many cases, the "abduction phenomenon" is a real event. This
activity is complex, coordinated and purposeful. It often occurs
throughout many generations of a family.

10) Cross-breeding of humans with more than one alien species has
occurred. Hybrid children and hybrid adults do exist. They have
characteristics of both the human and alien races.

11) Although most alien contacts and sightings occurring on
modern-day earth have been shrouded in secrecy and mystery, the veil
is slowly being lifted by the activities of civilians and specially
assigned government personnel. The Public Acclimation to the reality
of alien life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or disrupt
society any more than necessary.

12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the
public domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are
devoted to these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government
documents on unusual sightings and encounters have been made
available.

At this point, credentialed researchers and academicians have
investigated the UFO/alien phenomenon and published their findings.
This is a further step to help validate the phenomenon in the minds of
the public.

With these 12 points as a reliable framework, it is intended that
key members of the public and government will be better able to
accept, evaluate and place into perspective the large body of evidence
which is soon to be before them.

_________________________________

HAVE A GREAT DAY, Dear MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE !!!

DID YOU LIKE MY FLOWERS ?

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir%20Gilligan...

I took those photos for you
and others here (in my home), Alien UseNet NewsGroups !

_________________________________
Disclaimer:
I DO THINK, AND KNOW !!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Hi Alexa !
Hi Mothmen !
Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
Hi all you other 57,371 other Species of Extraterrestrials !

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Larry Kroger
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 05:34:13 -0700, "H臠ar"<hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Ugly Babbling Brainless Dribble Snipped.
>

> Part 1.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao

You changed the subject from "Occupy Wall Street" to "Occupy Uranus".

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 13:49:08 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On 11/4/2011 8:55 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 05:34:13 -0700, "H臠ar"<hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Ugly Babbling Brainless Dribble Snipped.
>>

>> Part 1.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao
>
>You changed the subject from "Occupy Wall Street" to "Occupy Uranus".

Hagar normally posts a good video of some sort related to his hobbies.
(Obama and the Dems or Libs) .... (maybe soon Ron Paul)

Today was just one of his off days.
I forgive him.

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

G=EMC^2
2011-11-04 21:50:47 EST
On Nov 4, 8:34 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And that's how it is, this Nov. 4th, 2011:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2qqRFYv3ao&feature=related
>
> Just as loopy and clueless as our present leadership ...

Out of work protesters(occupiers) go by the 1,000s to jail.GOPers
playing Wall Street with USA treasury money(taxpayers) use inside
trading everyday. None will ever go to jail or pay taxes. They are the
1%,and best you do not protest. They know how to take care of "We the
People" TreBert

> On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 13:49:08 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
> wrote:

>>> Part 1.
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jc0R3szao
>>
>>You changed the subject from "Occupy Wall Street" to "Occupy Uranus".
>
> Hagar normally posts a good video of some sort related to his hobbies.
> (Obama and the Dems or Libs) .... (maybe soon Ron Paul)
>
> Today was just one of his off days.
> I forgive him.

You are an equally clueless Kiwi ... If the Occupy Wall Street fever
makes it to NZ, you'd be right in the midst of it ... after all, it is a
forum for Losers.

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 4, 8:34 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And that's how it is, this Nov. 4th, 2011:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2qqRFYv3ao&feature=related
>
> Just as loopy and clueless as our present leadership ...

Out of work protesters(occupiers) go by the 1,000s to jail.GOPers
playing Wall Street with USA treasury money(taxpayers) use inside
trading everyday. None will ever go to jail or pay taxes. They are the
1%,and best you do not protest. They know how to take care of "We the
People" TreBert

*** Right BeeerBrain ... the Nigger is really taking care of "we, the
people", by blowing our money on HIS pipedreams of Green shit and
running guns to Mexican drug dealers and crony capitalism, insider
deals for more votes. Yep ... he be your man, you loser.

Ala
2011-11-29 20:27:49 EST

"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 4, 8:34 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> And that's how it is, this Nov. 4th, 2011:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2qqRFYv3ao&feature=related
>>
>> Just as loopy and clueless as our present leadership ...
>
> Out of work protesters(occupiers) go by the 1,000s to jail.GOPers
> playing Wall Street with USA treasury money(taxpayers) use inside
> trading everyday. None will ever go to jail or pay taxes. They are the
> 1%,and best you do not protest. They know how to take care of "We the
> People" TreBert
>
> *** Right BeeerBrain ... the Nigger is really taking care of "we, the
> people", by blowing our money on HIS pipedreams of Green shit and
> running guns to Mexican drug dealers and crony capitalism, insider
> deals for more votes. Yep ... he be your man, you loser.

http://www.kcet.org/updaily/1st_and_spring/communities/city-council-occupy-la.html

L.A. City Council Votes to Support Occupy LA
by Zach Behrens

Occupy LA has gained the official support of the Los Angeles City Council
after it unanimously approved a resolution Wednesday afternoon. It now heads
to Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for his approval or veto.

Ala
2011-11-29 20:54:47 EST

"G=EMC^2" <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> wrote in message

>Out of work protesters(occupiers) go by the 1,000s to jail.GOPers
>playing Wall Street with USA treasury money(taxpayers) use inside
>trading everyday. None will ever go to jail or pay taxes. They are the
>1%,and best you do not protest. They know how to take care of "We the
>People" TreBert

there's some find upstanding people joining the protest

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=%2Fc%2Fa%2F2011%2F10%2F13%2FBA831LH9JC.DTL&tsp=1

Protest greets conservative education summit in SF

Jill Tucker,Vivian Ho, Chronicle Staff Writers

Friday, October 14, 2011

SAN FRANCISCO -- Activists with the Occupy movement joined forces with
teachers union members outside a San Francisco hotel Thursday to protest an
education conference promoting charter schools, teacher pay for performance
and more digital instruction in schools.