Research Discussion: Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers In Massive Retreat.

Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers In Massive Retreat.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2011-11-03 08:37:58 EST
Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Massive
Retreat.

Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Retreat.

Brian, Let me extend a hearty thank-you from myself and from all the
honest
UFO researchers in your efforts to document and illuminate the well
proven facts. The UFO community would also like to extend our
gratitude for the work you have done in bringing new ideas and solid
information to light. We are in your debt. Also, I would like to
encourage you to keep up your investigations, for they are highly
educational and written in a scholarly manner.

Please don't be put off by those luckless charlatans posing as UFO
debunkers.
At best, we can say these impostors are ignorant dupes and fools,
"useless idiots" if you will, at worst, they are intelligence
community,
low-level assets who can't make it in the real world.
It is a pity they spend so much effort in the distortion and
vandalism of good science. May history view them in higher regard
than I do,
they'll need it.

The President himself has called debunkers "useless eaters" and "life
unworthy of life." Truer words have never been spoken. :)

>From time to time, it is important for all of us to let you know the
outstanding contributions you are making in the field and what a
delight and
inspiration it is to have you around. With your valuable assistance,
I'm sure "our" side will win. The truth always does!

Again, let me declare your efforts were remarkable in digging up the
Ames and Sandia connections. That was impressive, and, of course,
highly indicative of the lengths 'they' are going to in trying to
control and
cover-up the ET/Alien information. Bravo!

BRIAN ZEILER RESPONDS:

Brian Zeiler <bdzeiler@anet-chi.com> wrote on Oct. 19, 1996:
Art Wholeflaffer wrote:

> Brian, Let me extend a hearty thank-you from myself and from all the honest
> UFO researchers in your efforts to document and illuminate the well
> proven facts.

You're welcome, and thank you. And let's also not forget that I am
too prone to
getting suckered into flame wars with the self-styled "skeptics", and
this noise
tends to overshadow the very high quality posts from David Rudiak, J.
Walter,
Bill Peterson, and a few others whose contributions are appreciated.

> Please don't be put off by those luckless charlatans posing as UFO debunkers.
> At best, we can say these impostors are ignorant dupes and fools,
> useless "idiots" if you will, at worst, they are intelligence community,
> low-level assets who can't make it in the real world.

Sadly, the vast majority appear to be all too sincere. Rogers, Fun,
McKnight
(where's he been?), etc., are nothing more than typical dime-a-dozen
skeptics who
lease their opinions from their masters and overlords at CSICOP in a
rather
repugnant display of intellectual incompetence and lack of capacity
for
independent reasoning. Of course, that's due in no small part to the
intellectual prostitution of Menzel and Sagan and other opinion
leaders who duped
generations of scientists into absorbing a culture of UFO ridicule and
rejection
with absolutely no logical basis whatsoever -- nothing but silly
debunkeries that
invariably collapse under scrutiny along with an idiot mantra about
"extraordinariness" which presumes the inductive powers of probability
estimation
in the midst of insufficient data.

It's absolutely staggering to see scientific leadership deteriorate to
such a
level of stagnancy and ambivalence in research effort, coupled with a
total lack
of exposure to the evidence *and* a blinding, foaming, raging need to
disbelieve
and debunk with the urgent zeal of a fanatical religious nut. That's
the
scientific treatment of the UFO evidence, all spawned by their blind
devotion to
their overlords and masters like Sagan and Menzel. Truly
unbelievable.

> It is a pity they spend so much effort in the
> distortion and vandalism of good science. May history view
> them in higher regard than I do, they'll need it.

History will view them as fools -- relentless defenders of dogma,
blind fools who
crippled scientific progress in the name of, ironically, "science",
which they
fallaciously equate with skepticism, their need-to-disbelieve
religion. History
will show that they undermined that which they sought to defend --
good science.

It's truly sad to see human progress and potential reflected so feebly
and
pathetically in the scientific community's willful blindness to this
discovery,
especially in this age of such revolutionary technological progress.
The failure
of science in this aspect -- arguably the biggest aspect, the greatest
discovery of all time -- will long be remembered as the pox on a
century
otherwise full of conquest and glory, the grandest 100 years of
science that ever
happened.

The US government will release the goods, but probably not for a long
time. When
they do, the world will instantly view the "UFO skeptics" as a group
of
irrational zealots who, rather unfortunately, happened to be in
positions of
public influence.

In the meantime, all we can do is observe the UFO skeptics and, with a
necessary
sense of humor that enables us to laugh raucously at their silly
logic, watch
them struggle to deny, disbelieve, and debunk. Hey, that'll be the
three D's of
modern science's treatment of the UFO evidence...

--
Brian Zeiler

The Patriot
2011-11-03 14:23:59 EST

"Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <science@zzz.com>
wrote in message
> [...]
> happened.
>
> The US government will release the goods, but
> probably not for a long
> time. When
> they do, the world will instantly view the "UFO
> skeptics" as a group
> of
> irrational zealots who, rather unfortunately,
> happened to be in
> positions of
> public influence.
>
> In the meantime, all we can do is observe the UFO
> skeptics and, with a
> necessary
> sense of humor that enables us to laugh raucously at
> their silly
> logic, watch
> them struggle to deny, disbelieve, and debunk. Hey,
> that'll be the
> three D's of
> modern science's treatment of the UFO evidence...

I thought you knew. Brian Zeiler was arrested in Hong
Kong years ago and apparently perished in jail.

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 05:37:58 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>modern science's treatment of the UFO evidence...

http://i.pbase.com/o4/54/603354/1/59649614.500L_30D_14x_20mm_7289.jpg
"We have invisible motherships monitoring your Televisions"

__________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-04 04:56:30 EST
On Nov 3, 9:48 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 05:37:58 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
>
> ASA <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >modern science's treatment of the UFO evidence...
>
> http://i.pbase.com/o4/54/603354/1/59649614.500L_30D_14x_20mm_7289.jpg
>  "We have invisible motherships monitoring your Televisions"
>
> __________________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

Debunkers and traitors (same thing) are going down for the count.
These useless eaters are finally finished, and not a moment too
soon. :)

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 01:56:30 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Nov 3, 9:48?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 05:37:58 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
>>
>> ASA <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >modern science's treatment of the UFO evidence...
>>
>> http://i.pbase.com/o4/54/603354/1/59649614.500L_30D_14x_20mm_7289.jpg
>> "We have invisible motherships monitoring your Televisions"
>>
>> __________________________________

>Debunkers and traitors (same thing) are going down for the count.
>These useless eaters are finally finished, and not a moment too
>soon. :)

REAL ALIENS CONTACT !!! - Alien Proof Evidence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

I can't find any information better than that.
It was beautifully written. (the above video)

I was just reading David Wilcock's website.
If true, I feel sorry for the people that have underground base
problems.

It's all a bit stuffed up, really.
There's a huge Universe with trillions of Galaxies...
and yet we all can't find somewhere to live.
Constantly, it's MIB dropping in to spook people, or some species of
ETs zapping with sonic weapons, and I had very strong winds blowing my
tent for three days, or a base on Mars with a crappy view, or sitting
on a resort island relaxing in peace but a somali pirate shoots a few
people and kidnaps the women, or landlords knocking on the door
shouting "I want my $190 a week!", then earthquakes, floods,
tornadoes, hurricanes, too cold, too hot, huge electricity bills,
and how about some ghosts, bears, drugged bikies, wolves, mexican
gangs, bribed judges, marauding barbarians, save the animals
activists, rapists, sports fans watching the white ball go back and
froth, all while the entire planet goes kaput !!!

________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

George152
2011-11-04 15:32:34 EST

Good grief not that bloody moron...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-05 10:14:21 EST
On Nov 4, 7:51 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 01:56:30 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Nov 3, 9:48?pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >>http://i.pbase.com/o4/54/603354/1/59649614.500L_30D_14x_20mm_7289.jpg
> >>  "We have invisible motherships monitoring your Televisions"
>
> >> __________________________________
> >Debunkers and traitors (same thing) are going down for the count.
> >These useless eaters are finally finished, and not a moment too
> >soon.  :)
>
> REAL ALIENS CONTACT !!! - Alien Proof Evidence.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
>
> I can't find any information better than that.
> It was beautifully written. (the above video)
>
> I was just reading David Wilcock's website.
> If true, I feel sorry for the people that have underground base
> problems.
>
> It's all a bit stuffed up, really.
> There's a huge Universe with trillions of Galaxies...
> and yet we all can't find somewhere to live.
> Constantly, it's MIB dropping in to spook people, or some species of
> ETs zapping with sonic weapons, and I had very strong winds blowing my
> tent for three days, or a base on Mars with a crappy view, or sitting
> on a resort island relaxing in peace but a somali pirate shoots a few
> people and kidnaps the women, or landlords knocking on the door
> shouting "I want my $190 a week!", then earthquakes, floods,
> tornadoes, hurricanes, too cold, too hot, huge electricity bills,
> and how about some ghosts, bears, drugged bikies, wolves, mexican
> gangs, bribed judges, marauding barbarians, save the animals
> activists, rapists, sports fans watching the white ball go back and
> froth, all while the entire planet goes kaput !!!
>
> ________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

Good one. The only thing that is stopping THIS ISLAND EARTH from
joining the Federation are debunkers and their ilk. Luckily there
will soon be an all-out war against all debunkers and we will win this
one.

Thankx again,

Sir Artio