Research Discussion: How Soon For The FINAL SOLUTION On Eliminating All Debunkers??//President Says "soon, Very Very Soon!"

How Soon For The FINAL SOLUTION On Eliminating All Debunkers??//President Says "soon, Very Very Soon!"

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-01 08:55:40 EST
Now that the official cover-up of ETs and aliens are over, the
question was asked to the President of HACA (the Alien-Human Contact
Agenda) on how soon will the debunkers be eliminated. Pres. Sir
Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers was quoted as saying, "soon, very very soon
ALL debunkers will be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH! We are working
on the solution to eradicate all debunkers, and when it is finalized
we will let you know." This writer is waiting for the day when all
debunkers will be vanquished.

The Patriot
2011-11-01 10:57:33 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Now that the official cover-up of ETs and aliens are
> over, the
> question was asked to the President of HACA (the
> Alien-Human Contact
> Agenda) on how soon will the debunkers be eliminated.
> Pres. Sir
> Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers was quoted as saying, "soon,
> very very soon
> ALL debunkers will be expunged from THIS ISLAND
> EARTH! We are working
> on the solution to eradicate all debunkers, and when
> it is finalized
> we will let you know." This writer is waiting for
> the day when all
> debunkers will be vanquished.

Your request for Soilent Green is disapproved.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-11-01 17:04:26 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> Now that the official cover-up of ETs and aliens are over, the
> question was asked to the President of HACA (the Alien-Human Contact
> Agenda) on how soon will the debunkers be eliminated. Pres. Sir
> Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers was quoted as saying, "soon, very very soon
> ALL debunkers will be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH! We are working
> on the solution to eradicate all debunkers, and when it is finalized
> we will let you know." This writer is waiting for the day when all
> debunkers will be vanquished.

Request to continue waiting is GRANTED.

"You are among the worst goddamned liars that exists, and I'd love to kill
you in a ring and put an end to the useless crap which is you - but you'll
clearly never give me that chance." - Foamboi Bartlo in a calm moment.

Saint Isadore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2011-11-01 21:57:24 EST
On Nov 1, 5:55 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@zzz.com> wrote:
> Now that the official cover-up of ETs and aliens are over, the
> question was asked to the President of HACA (the Alien-Human Contact
> Agenda) on how soon will the debunkers be eliminated.  Pres. Sir
> Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers was quoted as saying, "soon, very very soon
> ALL debunkers will be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!  We are working
> on the solution to eradicate all debunkers, and when it is finalized
> we will let you know."  This writer is waiting for the day when all
> debunkers will be vanquished.

He told me in a conversation today he's going to eradicate them all
with his new plused vortex laser system tomorrow at high noon.

Saint Isadore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2011-11-01 22:00:23 EST
<*.@zzz.com> wrote:
> Now that the official cover-up of ETs and aliens are over, the
> question was asked to the President of HACA (the Alien-Human Contact
> Agenda) on how soon will the debunkers be eliminated.  Pres. Sir
> Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers was quoted as saying, "soon, very very soon
> ALL debunkers will be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!  We are working
> on the solution to eradicate all debunkers, and when it is finalized
> we will let you know."  This writer is waiting for the day when all
> debunkers will be vanquished.

You do know you will be at the front of the line as always.

Saint Isadore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2011-11-01 22:03:32 EST
On Nov 1, 2:04 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:835ff300-b395-4f36-a536-46528795f759@g27g2000pre.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Now that the official cover-up of ETs and aliens are over, the
> > question was asked to the President of HACA (the Alien-Human Contact
> > Agenda) on how soon will the debunkers be eliminated.  Pres. Sir
> > Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers was quoted as saying, "soon, very very soon
> > ALL debunkers will be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!  We are working
> > on the solution to eradicate all debunkers, and when it is finalized
> > we will let you know."  This writer is waiting for the day when all
> > debunkers will be vanquished.
>
> Request to continue waiting is GRANTED.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "You are among the worst goddamned liars that exists, and I'd love to kill
> you in a ring and put an end to the useless crap which is you - but you'll
> clearly never give me that chance." - Foamboi Bartlo in a calm moment.
WOMPERS!

Saint Isadore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2011-11-01 22:06:54 EST
On Nov 1, 2:04 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:835ff300-b395-4f36-a536-46528795f759@g27g2000pre.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Now that the official cover-up of ETs and aliens are over, the
> > question was asked to the President of HACA (the Alien-Human Contact
> > Agenda) on how soon will the debunkers be eliminated.  Pres. Sir
> > Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers was quoted as saying, "soon, very very soon
> > ALL debunkers will be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!  We are working
> > on the solution to eradicate all debunkers, and when it is finalized
> > we will let you know."  This writer is waiting for the day when all
> > debunkers will be vanquished.
>
> Request to continue waiting is GRANTED.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "You are among the worst goddamned liars that exists, and I'd love to kill
> you in a ring and put an end to the useless crap which is you - but you'll
> clearly never give me that chance." - Foamboi Bartlo in a calm moment.

You got me so excited I thought I was going to implode.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-03 03:33:50 EST
On Nov 1, 2:04 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:835ff300-b395-4f36-a536-46528795f759@g27g2000pre.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Now that the official cover-up of ETs and aliens are over, the
> > question was asked to the President of HACA (the Alien-Human Contact
> > Agenda) on how soon will the debunkers be eliminated.  Pres. Sir
> > Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers was quoted as saying, "soon, very very soon
> > ALL debunkers will be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH!  We are working
> > on the solution to eradicate all debunkers, and when it is finalized
> > we will let you know."  This writer is waiting for the day when all
> > debunkers will be vanquished.
>
> Request to continue waiting is GRANTED.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  "You are among the worst goddamned liars that exists, and I'd love to kill
> you in a ring and put an end to the useless crap which is you - but you'll
> clearly never give me that chance." - Foamboi Bartlo in a calm moment.

Please forward a list of the few remaining debunkers, their friends,
supporters, sympathizers and enablers. They will be transported to
their nearest FEMA camp for enhanced interrogation. Thank you for
your continuing cooperation,

Sir Artio

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2011-11-03 23:29:31 EST

> On Nov 1, 2:04\ufffdpm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
>> innews:8
> 35ff300-b395-4f36-a536-46528795f759@g27g2000pre.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > Now that the official cover-up of ETs and aliens are over, the
>> > question was asked to the President of HACA (the Alien-Human
>> > Contact Agenda) on how soon will the debunkers be eliminated.
>> > \ufffdPres. Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers was quoted as saying, "soon,
>> > very very soon ALL debunkers will be expunged from THIS ISLAND
>> > EARTH! \ufffdWe are workin
>> > on the solution to eradicate all debunkers, and when it is
>> > finalized we will let you know." \ufffdThis writer is waiting for the
>> > day when all debunkers will be vanquished.
>>
>> Request to continue waiting is GRANTED.
>>
>> --
>> Cujo - \ufffdThe Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
>> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme
>> Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 &
>> 4/2007 HL&S award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer -
>> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008.
>> COOSN-266-06-01895. \ufffd"You are among the worst goddamned liars that
>> exists, and I'd love to
> kill
>> you in a ring and put an end to the useless crap which is you - but
>> you'l
>> clearly never give me that chance." - Foamboi Bartlo in a calm
>> moment.
>
> Please forward a list[SLAP!!!]

Only kooks make lists. Get busy, kook.

" I have already laid the foundation that there is no one truth,
therefore, there can be no "right or wrong" in universal terms" -Ed
Wollmann, sociopath and hypocrite.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-20 01:19:33 EST
On Nov 3, 7:29 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote innews:c2e84889-b624-4e6e-ae6c-2590a13de2c4@g27g2000pro.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Nov 1, 2:04 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote
> >> innews:8
> > 35ff300-b395-4f36-a536-46528795f...@g27g2000pre.googlegroups.com:

> >> Request to continue waiting is GRANTED.
>
> >> --
> >> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> >> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme
> >> Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 &
> >> 4/2007 HL&S award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer -
> >> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008.
> >> COOSN-266-06-01895.  "You are among the worst goddamned liars that
> >> exists, and I'd love to
> > kill
> >> you in a ring and put an end to the useless crap which is you - but
> >> you'l
> >> clearly never give me that chance." - Foamboi Bartlo in a calm
> >> moment.
>
> > Please forward a list[SLAP!!!]
>
> Only kooks make lists. Get busy, kook.
>
> --
> Cujo -  The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
>  " I have already laid the foundation that there is no one truth,
> therefore, there can be no "right or wrong" in universal terms" -Ed
> Wollmann, sociopath and hypocrite.

Listen up Putz; you were NOT allowed to leave the FEMA camp without my
express permission. Please return ASAP. And bring a list of all
remaining debunkers and their coordinates. We need to drop about
100,000,000,000,000,000,000 H-bombs on them. Tanks in advance;

Sir Artio
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)