Research Discussion: Nobel Prize Winners Ask The Remaining UFO Debunkers To "Come Out Of The Closet"/Debunkers Should Be "Horsewhipped"

Nobel Prize Winners Ask The Remaining UFO Debunkers To "Come Out Of The Closet"/Debunkers Should Be "Horsewhipped"

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-01 08:56:51 EST
Nobel Prize Winners Ask The Remaining UFO Debunkers to "Come Out Of
The Closet"/Debunkers Should Be "Horsewhipped"

May 24, 2002 (Amalgamated Press) -Meeting today at Geneva,
Switzerland, over 100 of the top Nobel Prize Winners in science got
together for some serious discussions. Among the matters discussed
was the planet's weather changes related to global warming, the
condition of the Earths ocean's and the last remaining UFO skeptics
who are desperately covering up the alien presence. These top prize
winners in physics, chemistry, physiology and medicine held closed-
door meetings and other ones that were open to the public.

Leading scientists from the United States, Japan, England and
Germany made a special appeal today for the last few UFO debunkers to,
"Come out of the closet" in regards to the truth about the
extraterrestrials. "The gig is up, the whole world knows they are
here," a chemistry Nobel Prize winner announced. Continuing, he said
"These die-hard fools are holding back science for their own self-
promoting, and self-serving goals. They should be taken to the barn
and horsewhipped!"

Citing evidence that includes millions upon millions of UFO
sightings from around the world, tens of thousands of bloodless animal
mutilations, thousands of crop-pictograms stamped in rural fields,
thousands of radioactive landing trace-cases and millions of alien
abductions of humans, these scientists declared they have had enough
of UFO debunkers. "These "useful idiots" may have served a purpose
back in the 1950's, but that was almost fifty years ago. They should
quit living in the past, pick up their last checks and go fishing."
The UFO community and the honest researchers totally agreed with that
assessment!

By Ace Reporter H.G. Von FreugelBlitzz of the Amalgamated Press
"We wouldn't print it if it weren't true--and that's the Truth!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A very interested party asked this weighty question
> Another point is: Where or what is the "Amalgamated Press?"
> I have searched the web and have come up empty...

Thank you for asking this most relevant question.

Amalgamated Press is the elite of the elite news organization, the top
of the tops. Amalgamated Press is where the worlds top journalists
are known to offer articles to distribute to the globe's most
influential people.

Amalgamated Press subscription list is highly classified, all told
there may be no more than 2000 to 3000 total subscribers. Although it
is generally accepted to be read by those with a need to know and
those privy with the highest top-secret classification. That small
list must include insiders at the various intelligence organizations
such as the NSA the NRO, the Joint Chief of Staff in the Pentagon.
Even obscure outposts such as out at Area-51 it is known to be
viewed. And of course let us not forget the CEOs of the Fortune 500
also are granted the right to Amalgamated.

The stories that the elite of the World get to examine will almost
never be seen by the general public. Luckily, I personally know a
"stringer" for Amalgamated and occasionally he forwards a story to me
that he considers very significant and worthy of our attention.

I stand by this story and others that I post, and everybody can be
certain of it's trustworthiness and newsworthiness.

The only problems that we have unearthed is from the debunker camp.
Apparently certain UFO debunkers are trying to avoid their much-
deserved "horsewhipping" by making up all kinds of excuses such as
they knew that UFOs were off-world craft the whole time. We will have
to finger those, like O-Borg and others, who are trying to change
their tune at the last minute.

Art
- - - -
Don P. <dpale...@stny.rr.com> added the following
insights:

Actually this is a *real* threat to those who have added to the
obfuscation to the serious issues if UFOlogy.

Although, I might not advocate violence in this manner, if the full
truths were to be publicly disclosed regarding the UFO phenomena,
including but not limited to, it's human related development, testing,
exposure, abductions etc., then the high profile debunkers such as
James Oberg, Phil Klass, etc. could certainly fall within harms way.

In other words, there would be a HUGE number of really pissed of
individuals demanding retribution, from those who knowingly LIED and
added obfuscation to these very serious issues.

The debunkers who attempt to fall behind the rhetoric that "We did it
for National Security." or "I was truly ignorant of the actual
facts.", will NOT account for much. Their lies, and dishonorable
debunking tactics will be seen for what they truly were/are.

Retribution will be, and must be sought.

I wonder if James Oberg lives near a military complex?

Which is just *one* more reason why the Classified Human UFO
Technology cannot be now or ever fully disclosed.

The Patriot
2011-11-01 10:55:29 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Nobel Prize Winners Ask The Remaining UFO Debunkers
> to "Come Out Of
> The Closet"/Debunkers Should Be "Horsewhipped"

> The debunkers who attempt to fall behind the rhetoric
> that "We did it
> for National Security." or "I was truly ignorant of
> the actual
> facts.", will NOT account for much. Their lies, and
> dishonorable
> debunking tactics will be seen for what they truly
> were/are.

Your dishonorable discharge has been prepared and
approved.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-03 03:34:31 EST
On Nov 1, 7:55 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Nobel Prize Winners Ask The Remaining UFO Debunkers
> > to "Come Out Of
> > The Closet"/Debunkers Should Be "Horsewhipped"
> > The debunkers who attempt to fall behind the rhetoric
> > that "We did it
> > for National Security." or "I was truly ignorant of
> > the actual
> > facts.", will NOT account for much. Their lies, and
> > dishonorable
> > debunking tactics will be seen for what they truly
> > were/are.
>
> Your dishonorable discharge has been prepared and
> approved.

You were funny at your last horsewhipping.

Sir Artio

The Patriot
2011-11-03 14:16:16 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Nobel Prize Winners Ask The Remaining UFO Debunkers
> > to "Come Out Of
> > The Closet"/Debunkers Should Be "Horsewhipped"
> > The debunkers who attempt to fall behind the
> > rhetoric
> > that "We did it
> > for National Security." or "I was truly ignorant of
> > the actual
> > facts.", will NOT account for much. Their lies, and
> > dishonorable
> > debunking tactics will be seen for what they truly
> > were/are.
>
> Your dishonorable discharge has been prepared and
> approved.

You were funny at your last horsewhipping.

Sir Artio
I thought so since I horse-whipped the horse-whipper.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-05 10:16:27 EST
On Nov 3, 11:16 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 1, 7:55 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Nobel Prize Winners Ask The Remaining UFO Debunkers
> > > to "Come Out Of
> > > The Closet"/Debunkers Should Be "Horsewhipped"
> > > The debunkers who attempt to fall behind the
> > > rhetoric
> > > that "We did it
> > > for National Security." or "I was truly ignorant of
> > > the actual
> > > facts.", will NOT account for much. Their lies, and
> > > dishonorable
> > > debunking tactics will be seen for what they truly
> > > were/are.
>
> > Your dishonorable discharge has been prepared and
> > approved.
>
> You were funny at your last horsewhipping.
>
> Sir Artio
> I thought so since I horse-whipped the horse-whipper.

Debunkers are a cancer growing in our society and WE THE PEOPLE will
have to supply the chemotherapy. There aren't many debunkers left, so
it should only be a very minor mop-up job. It would be easier if your
cult would just march down to their nearest FEMA camp. Thank you for
your continuing operation.

Sir ArtiØ

The Patriot
2011-11-06 10:23:26 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 1, 7:55 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Nobel Prize Winners Ask The Remaining UFO
> > > Debunkers
> > > to "Come Out Of
> > > The Closet"/Debunkers Should Be "Horsewhipped"
> > > The debunkers who attempt to fall behind the
> > > rhetoric
> > > that "We did it
> > > for National Security." or "I was truly ignorant
> > > of
> > > the actual
> > > facts.", will NOT account for much. Their lies,
> > > and
> > > dishonorable
> > > debunking tactics will be seen for what they
> > > truly
> > > were/are.
>
> > Your dishonorable discharge has been prepared and
> > approved.
>
> You were funny at your last horsewhipping.
>
> Sir Artio
> I thought so since I horse-whipped the horse-whipper.

Debunkers are a cancer growing in our society and WE
THE PEOPLE will
have to supply the chemotherapy. There aren't many
debunkers left, so
it should only be a very minor mop-up job. It would be
easier if your
cult would just march down to their nearest FEMA camp.
Thank you for
your continuing operation.

Sir Arti\ufffd
Request to have an operation is delegated to a brain
surgeon of your choice.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2011-11-19 10:59:24 EST
On Nov 6, 7:23 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 3, 11:16 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 1, 7:55 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Your dishonorable discharge has been prepared and
> > > approved.
>
> > You were funny at your last horsewhipping.
>
> > Sir Artio
> > ******************************************************
> > I thought so since I horse-whipped the horse-whipper.
>
> Debunkers are a cancer growing in our society and WE
> THE PEOPLE will
> have to supply the chemotherapy.  There aren't many
> debunkers left, so
> it should only be a very minor mop-up job.  It would be
> easier if your
> cult would just march down to their nearest FEMA camp.
> Thank you for
> your continuing operation.
>
> Sir ArtiØ
> Request to have an operation is delegated to a brain
> surgeon of your choice.

Traitor, time for your week--end horse-whipping :) Ha-ha-ha-ha. How
do you like it Traitor!!????

Sir Artio