Research Discussion: The Danger That Lies Ahead ...

The Danger That Lies Ahead ...

If we don't nip it in the bud in Nov., 2012!!

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america

The above is what's known as the "Handwriting on the Wall".

"Hägar" wrote in message

If we don't nip it in the bud in Nov., 2012!!

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america

The above is what's known as the "Handwriting on the Wall".

*************************
You can read? Without pictures?

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> If we don't nip it in the bud in Nov., 2012!!
>
> http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america
>
> The above is what's known as the "Handwriting on the Wall".
>
> *************************
> You can read? Without pictures?

Hmmm ... cave drawings ... didn't you "Show Me" hillbillies invent them ???

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-10-31 16:39:50 EST
On Oct 31, 1:02 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar"  wrote in message
>
> >    If we don't nip it in the bud in Nov., 2012!!
>
> >    http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america
>
> >    The above is what's known as the "Handwriting on the Wall".
>
> > *************************
> > You can read?  Without pictures?
>
> Hmmm ... cave drawings ... didn't you "Show Me" hillbillies invent them ???

You knuckle draggers were loping through meadows and forests long
before humans arrived, Hagar. Today you're known as teahadists.

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 31, 1:02 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> > If we don't nip it in the bud in Nov., 2012!!
>
> > http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america
>
> > The above is what's known as the "Handwriting on the Wall".
>
> > *************************
> > You can read? Without pictures?
>
> Hmmm ... cave drawings ... didn't you "Show Me" hillbillies invent them
> ???

You knuckle draggers were loping through meadows and forests long
before humans arrived, Hagar. Today you're known as teahadists.

*** and we (the Teahadists) will put you back into oblivion, where
you ever so rightly belong, you cave-dwelling imbecile.

"Hägar" wrote in message

"REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilgore@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 31, 1:02 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> > If we don't nip it in the bud in Nov., 2012!!
>
> > http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america
>
> > The above is what's known as the "Handwriting on the Wall".
>
> > *************************
> > You can read? Without pictures?
>
> Hmmm ... cave drawings ... didn't you "Show Me" hillbillies invent them
> ???

You knuckle draggers were loping through meadows and forests long
before humans arrived, Hagar. Today you're known as teahadists.

*** and we (the Teahadists) will put you back into oblivion, where
you ever so rightly belong, you cave-dwelling imbecile.

*****************
You 'tarders flip flop more than Romney. Whether President Cain or
President Obama, one way or the other, you're going to get your skanky
cracker asses kicked.

REDRUM KILGORE
2011-10-31 20:17:29 EST
On Oct 31, 7:26 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in message

> "REDRUM KILGORE" <redrum.kilg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 31, 1:02 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "H gar" wrote in message
>
> > > If we don't nip it in the bud in Nov., 2012!!
>
> > >http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america
>
> > > The above is what's known as the "Handwriting on the Wall".
>
> > > *************************
> > > You can read? Without pictures?
>
> > Hmmm ... cave drawings ... didn't you "Show Me" hillbillies invent them
> > ???
>
> You knuckle draggers were loping through meadows and forests long
> before humans arrived, Hagar.  Today you're known as teahadists.
>
> *** and we (the Teahadists) will put you back into oblivion, where
> you ever so rightly belong, you cave-dwelling imbecile.

> You 'tarders flip flop more than Romney.  Whether President Cain or
> President Obama, one way or the other, you're going to get your skanky
> cracker asses kicked.

THAT is the gospel truth. Hagar could take it to the bank -- if he
could ever find one that would allow him through the door. <snicker>