Research Discussion: Everything Is All OK Now.

Everything Is All OK Now.
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-10-30 22:19:15 EST

What would you all be doing
if ... Everything was all OK now ? :)





.
..
...

___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Larry Kroger
2011-10-30 23:18:45 EST
On 10/30/2011 7:19 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> What would you all be doing
> if ... Everything was all OK now ? :)

Probably the same thing that happened the last time everything was all
OK. That was in the Garden of Eden.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-10-30 23:22:22 EST
On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:18:45 -0700, Larry Kroger <anon@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On 10/30/2011 7:19 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> What would you all be doing
>> if ... Everything was all OK now ? :)
>
>Probably the same thing that happened the last time everything was all
>OK. That was in the Garden of Eden.


Replies, could be in the form of Trillions.

1.
Always wonderful to see your replies.



_____________________________


___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-11-04 20:29:18 EST
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 19:14:49 -0600, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>removed visitors+art-bell
>
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>news:4a1sa75khpuejp8o6ohgb080gmtpmidsvr@4ax.com...
>>
>> What would you all be doing
>> if ... Everything was all OK now ? :)
>
>Yeah, everything seems to be fine but I have a question regarding the
>religion, for lack of a better word, of our friendly Space Travelers.
>
>I've read a lot of different things from different channelers and to date
>I've only found one that mentions any type of religion. Is that about the
>same thing you found? TIA
>
>Rocky
>

Howdy Rocky !
Yeah, I've read a lot of channeled info.
And sure it's mostly all false fairy talk.
Because if this one is real...

"REAL ALIENS CONTACT !!! - Alien Proof Evidence."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Then it explains why some not-so-friendly-ETs
and the makers of the M.I.B, would make false crappy channeled info.
Because they don't want people to get good helpful real channeled
info.

i.e.
Nikola Tesla might have had contact with good helpful ETs.
And it was a disaster for the controllers of Planet Earth.

As for religion...
Religion is just a 'parade'
and a bunch of so called 'helpful writing'.

Japan has about 20,000 registered religions.
And not one of them helped stop
the MOX Fuel Nuke Reactor Constructions.


Better than any religion...
Is us all focusing on all the People of Earth.
Focusing on the whole Planet Earth.
Focusing on Creativity and Reality and Joy.
Focusing on Advanced Universities.
One example...

HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.
http://HubbleSite.org
News center, gallery, discoveries, sci-tech, fun and games,
and reference desk.

__________________________

___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

MANFRED The Heat Seeking OBOE
2011-11-04 20:54:26 EST
Sir G
...
> Better than any religion...
> Is us all focusing on all the People of Earth.
> Focusing on the whole Planet Earth.
> Focusing on Creativity and Reality and Joy.
....


LIBs think they'll change the world with Dreams and Talk,
It's too late for that!

Think wailing and gnashing of teeth.
HELL is just a word, HELLWORLD is this World Safe for Socialism.




CTHILLARY::2012. We were WARNED.
http://omglog.com/thomas/archives/4083
http://www.hillarythemovie.com/trailer.html
HELLWORLD stands for HILLARY. She STILL has SUCH sights to show you.







LIBs. What PRICE their Vision?
---
As if there be no difference between Food and POISON
and that any mixture of the two result in anything BUT DEATH.


Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-11-04 21:10:30 EST
On Sat, 05 Nov 2011 00:54:26 GMT, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE
<*t@au.revoir.gov> wrote:

>Sir G
>...
>> Better than any religion...
>> Is us all focusing on all the People of Earth.
>> Focusing on the whole Planet Earth.
>> Focusing on Creativity and Reality and Joy.
>....
>
>
>LIBs think they'll change the world with Dreams and Talk,
>It's too late for that!

NEVER SAY "TOO LATE FOR ANYTHING" !!!


"There are several billion of you. The education of your children and
your living conditions, as well as the conditions of numerous animals
and much plant life are nevertheless under the thumb of a small number
of your political, financial, military and religious representatives.

Your thoughts and beliefs are modelled after partisan interests to
turn you into slaves while at the same time giving you the feeling
that you are in total control of your destiny, which in essence is the
reality.

But there is a long way between a wish and a fact when the true rules
of the game at hand are unknown. This time, you are not the conqueror.
Biasing information is a millenary strategy for human beings.
Inducting thoughts, emotions or organisms that do not belong to you
via ad hoc technologies is an even older a strategy.

Wonderful opportunities of progress stand close to big subdual and
destruction threats. These dangers and opportunities exist now.
However, you can only perceive what is being shown to you. The end of
natural resources is programmed whereas no long-term collective
project has been launched.

Ecosystem exhaustion mechanisms have exceeded irreversible limits. The
scarcity of resources and their unfair distribution - resources which
entry price will rise day after day - will bring about fratricide
fights at a large scale, but also at the very heart of your cities and
countrysides.

Hatred grows bigger but so does love. That is what keeps you confident
in your ability to find solutions. But the critical mass is
insufficient and a sabotage work is cleverly being carried out.

Human behaviours, formed from past habits and trainings, have such an
inertia that this perspective leads you to a dead end. You entrust
these problems to representatives, whose conscience of common
well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests, with
those difficulties. They are always debating on the form but rarely on
the content.

Just at the moment of action, delays will accumulate to the point when
you have to submit rather than choose. This is the reason why, more
than ever in your history, your decisions of today will directly and
significantly impact your survival of tomorrow.

What event could radically modify this inertia that is typical of any
civilisation ? Where will a collective and unifying awareness come
from, that will stop this blind rushing ahead ?

Tribes, populations and human nations have always encountered and
interacted with one another. Faced with the threats weighing upon the
human family, it is perhaps time that a greater interaction occurred.

A great roller wave is on the verge of emerging. It mixes very
positive but also very negative aspects.
Who are the "third party" ?
There are two ways to establish a cosmic contact with another
civilisation: via its standing representatives or directly with
individuals without distinction. The first way entails fights of
interests, the second way brings awareness.

The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping
mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool
and human emotional energy.

The second way was chosen by a group of races allied with the cause of
the Spirit of service. We have, at our end, subscribed to this
disinterested cause and introduced ourselves a few years ago to
representatives of the human power who refused our outstretched hand
on the pretext of incompatible interests with their strategic vision.

That is why today individuals are to make this choice by themselves
without any representative interfering. What we proposed in the past
to those whom we believed were in a capacity to contribute to your
happiness, we propose it now to ... you!

Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger ! Be aware
that not all abductions are made against you. It is difficult to
recognize the truth !

How could you under such conditions exercise your free will when it is
so much manipulated ? What are you really free of ?

Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
the harmony with civilisations other than yours.

That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want
to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign
over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to
distillate mistrust and fear into you. This considerably harms your
very cosmic nature.

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate
did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did
not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and
mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles.

To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no face, you
need at least to have enough information that leads to the solution.

As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come "

http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html





______________________________

___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Rocky
2011-11-04 21:14:49 EST
removed visitors+art-bell

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:4a1sa75khpuejp8o6ohgb080gmtpmidsvr@4ax.com...
>
> What would you all be doing
> if ... Everything was all OK now ? :)

Yeah, everything seems to be fine but I have a question regarding the
religion, for lack of a better word, of our friendly Space Travelers.

I've read a lot of different things from different channelers and to date
I've only found one that mentions any type of religion. Is that about the
same thing you found? TIA

Rocky



Sir Gilligan Horry
2011-11-04 22:05:57 EST
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:19:21 -0600, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:

>
>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>news:r009b7tat1p4qqbspsddi2afhmapbif3cc@4ax.com...
>> On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 19:14:49 -0600, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>removed visitors+art-bell
>>>
>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>news:4a1sa75khpuejp8o6ohgb080gmtpmidsvr@4ax.com...
>>>>
>>>> What would you all be doing
>>>> if ... Everything was all OK now ? :)
>>>
>>>Yeah, everything seems to be fine but I have a question regarding the
>>>religion, for lack of a better word, of our friendly Space Travelers.
>>>
>>>I've read a lot of different things from different channelers and to date
>>>I've only found one that mentions any type of religion. Is that about the
>>>same thing you found? TIA
>>>
>>>Rocky
>>>
>>
>> Howdy Rocky !
>> Yeah, I've read a lot of channeled info.
>> And sure it's mostly all false fairy talk.
>> Because if this one is real...
>>
>> "REAL ALIENS CONTACT !!! - Alien Proof Evidence."
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
>>
>> Then it explains why some not-so-friendly-ETs
>> and the makers of the M.I.B, would make false crappy channeled info.
>> Because they don't want people to get good helpful real channeled
>> info.
>>
>> i.e.
>> Nikola Tesla might have had contact with good helpful ETs.
>> And it was a disaster for the controllers of Planet Earth.
>>
>> As for religion...
>> Religion is just a 'parade'
>> and a bunch of so called 'helpful writing'.
>>
>> Japan has about 20,000 registered religions.
>> And not one of them helped stop
>> the MOX Fuel Nuke Reactor Constructions.
>>
>> Better than any religion...
>> Is us all focusing on all the People of Earth.
>> Focusing on the whole Planet Earth.
>> Focusing on Creativity and Reality and Joy.
>> Focusing on Advanced Universities.
>> One example...
>
>I know the word religion has a bad rap and I hated to use it for that reason
>but it still seems one of the channelers had some very good information on
>what to focus on and I hate to say this but it isn't in your list. Oh, I
>can add that it is not a person either.
>
>Rocky
>

I have tons of other amazing information too.



______________________

___





___

Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...
http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Rocky
2011-11-04 22:19:21 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:r009b7tat1p4qqbspsddi2afhmapbif3cc@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 19:14:49 -0600, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>
>>removed visitors+art-bell
>>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>news:4a1sa75khpuejp8o6ohgb080gmtpmidsvr@4ax.com...
>>>
>>> What would you all be doing
>>> if ... Everything was all OK now ? :)
>>
>>Yeah, everything seems to be fine but I have a question regarding the
>>religion, for lack of a better word, of our friendly Space Travelers.
>>
>>I've read a lot of different things from different channelers and to date
>>I've only found one that mentions any type of religion. Is that about the
>>same thing you found? TIA
>>
>>Rocky
>>
>
> Howdy Rocky !
> Yeah, I've read a lot of channeled info.
> And sure it's mostly all false fairy talk.
> Because if this one is real...
>
> "REAL ALIENS CONTACT !!! - Alien Proof Evidence."
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
>
> Then it explains why some not-so-friendly-ETs
> and the makers of the M.I.B, would make false crappy channeled info.
> Because they don't want people to get good helpful real channeled
> info.
>
> i.e.
> Nikola Tesla might have had contact with good helpful ETs.
> And it was a disaster for the controllers of Planet Earth.
>
> As for religion...
> Religion is just a 'parade'
> and a bunch of so called 'helpful writing'.
>
> Japan has about 20,000 registered religions.
> And not one of them helped stop
> the MOX Fuel Nuke Reactor Constructions.
>
> Better than any religion...
> Is us all focusing on all the People of Earth.
> Focusing on the whole Planet Earth.
> Focusing on Creativity and Reality and Joy.
> Focusing on Advanced Universities.
> One example...

I know the word religion has a bad rap and I hated to use it for that reason
but it still seems one of the channelers had some very good information on
what to focus on and I hate to say this but it isn't in your list. Oh, I
can add that it is not a person either.

Rocky



Rocky
2011-11-05 00:00:03 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:bf69b75dtq1ouitb2v9u46d88a4jvi4jqn@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:19:21 -0600, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>
>>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>news:r009b7tat1p4qqbspsddi2afhmapbif3cc@4ax.com...
>>> On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 19:14:49 -0600, "Rocky" <wookiee@att.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>>removed visitors+art-bell
>>>>
>>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>>>>news:4a1sa75khpuejp8o6ohgb080gmtpmidsvr@4ax.com...
>>>>>
>>>>> What would you all be doing
>>>>> if ... Everything was all OK now ? :)
>>>>
>>>>Yeah, everything seems to be fine but I have a question regarding the
>>>>religion, for lack of a better word, of our friendly Space Travelers.
>>>>
>>>>I've read a lot of different things from different channelers and to
>>>>date
>>>>I've only found one that mentions any type of religion. Is that about
>>>>the
>>>>same thing you found? TIA
>>>>
>>>>Rocky
>>>>
>>>
>>> Howdy Rocky !
>>> Yeah, I've read a lot of channeled info.
>>> And sure it's mostly all false fairy talk.
>>> Because if this one is real...
>>>
>>> "REAL ALIENS CONTACT !!! - Alien Proof Evidence."
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
>>>
>>> Then it explains why some not-so-friendly-ETs
>>> and the makers of the M.I.B, would make false crappy channeled info.
>>> Because they don't want people to get good helpful real channeled
>>> info.
>>>
>>> i.e.
>>> Nikola Tesla might have had contact with good helpful ETs.
>>> And it was a disaster for the controllers of Planet Earth.
>>>
>>> As for religion...
>>> Religion is just a 'parade'
>>> and a bunch of so called 'helpful writing'.
>>>
>>> Japan has about 20,000 registered religions.
>>> And not one of them helped stop
>>> the MOX Fuel Nuke Reactor Constructions.
>>>
>>> Better than any religion...
>>> Is us all focusing on all the People of Earth.
>>> Focusing on the whole Planet Earth.
>>> Focusing on Creativity and Reality and Joy.
>>> Focusing on Advanced Universities.
>>> One example...
>>
>>I know the word religion has a bad rap and I hated to use it for that
>>reason
>>but it still seems one of the channelers had some very good information on
>>what to focus on and I hate to say this but it isn't in your list. Oh, I
>>can add that it is not a person either.
>>
>>Rocky
>>
>
> I have tons of other amazing information too.

Not looking for amazing but simple and I thought I saved a link to it.

Rocky


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron