Research Discussion: Cute Pizza-Guy Campaign Slogans For 2012

Cute Pizza-Guy Campaign Slogans For 2012

You voted for Obama to prove you're not racist ...
now vote for Cain to prove you're not stupid !!!

Cain vs Unable

Honkies for Herman

Raising Cain

Our guy is blacker than your guy.

Everyone in Washington has held Public Office before ...
How's that working out for you ??
Herman Cain

No Cain, no Gain
Herman for Prez

If 10% is good enough for God,
then 9% should be just about
right for the Federal Government.

Yes we Cain !!!

Vote for the Pizza guy ...
He'll Deliver !!!

Herman Cain's dog has created more
shovel-ready jobs than Obama.

If I had a Dollar for every time that CAPITALISM
was blamed for Problems caused by the GOVERNMENT
I'd be a fat filmmaker with a greasy baseball cap.

Saint Isadore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2011-10-30 15:57:51 EST
On Oct 30, 9:21 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You voted for Obama to prove you're not racist ...
> now vote for Cain to prove you're not stupid !!!
>
> Cain vs Unable
>
> Honkies for Herman
>
> Raising Cain
>
> Our guy is blacker than your guy.
>
> Everyone in Washington has held Public Office before ...
> How's that working out for you ??
> Herman Cain
>
> No Cain, no Gain
> Herman for Prez
>
> If 10% is good enough for God,
> then 9% should be just about
> right for the Federal Government.
>
> Yes we Cain !!!
>
> Vote for the Pizza guy ...
> He'll Deliver !!!
>
> Herman Cain's dog has created more
> shovel-ready jobs than Obama.
>
> If I had a Dollar for every time that CAPITALISM
> was blamed for Problems caused by the GOVERNMENT
> I'd be a fat filmmaker with a greasy baseball cap.

He's a hot hunk. I want him to do me.

"Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet" <tadapope@gmail.com> wrote in
message
On Oct 30, 9:21 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You voted for Obama to prove you're not racist ...
> now vote for Cain to prove you're not stupid !!!
>
> Cain vs Unable
>
> Honkies for Herman
>
> Raising Cain
>
> Our guy is blacker than your guy.
>
> Everyone in Washington has held Public Office before ...
> How's that working out for you ??
> Herman Cain
>
> No Cain, no Gain
> Herman for Prez
>
> If 10% is good enough for God,
> then 9% should be just about
> right for the Federal Government.
>
> Yes we Cain !!!
>
> Vote for the Pizza guy ...
> He'll Deliver !!!
>
> Herman Cain's dog has created more
> shovel-ready jobs than Obama.
>
> If I had a Dollar for every time that CAPITALISM
> was blamed for Problems caused by the GOVERNMENT
> I'd be a fat filmmaker with a greasy baseball cap.

He's a hot hunk. I want him to do me.

*** Your lucky day ... he also knows how to knead dough ...

Nightbat
2011-10-30 20:48:10 EST
On Oct 30, 6:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet" <tadap...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:b50e8c98-d64c-46c1-950e-a4adcb653f04@u13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 30, 9:21 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > You voted for Obama to prove you're not racist ...
> > now vote for Cain to prove you're not stupid !!!
>
> > Cain vs Unable
>
> > Honkies for Herman
>
> > Raising Cain
>
> > Our guy is blacker than your guy.
>
> > Everyone in Washington has held Public Office before ...
> > How's that working out for you ??
> > Herman Cain
>
> > No Cain, no Gain
> > Herman for Prez
>
> > If 10% is good enough for God,
> > then 9% should be just about
> > right for the Federal Government.
>
> > Yes we Cain !!!
>
> > Vote for the Pizza guy ...
> > He'll Deliver !!!
>
> > Herman Cain's dog has created more
> > shovel-ready jobs than Obama.
>
> > If I had a Dollar for every time that CAPITALISM
> > was blamed for Problems caused by the GOVERNMENT
> > I'd be a fat filmmaker with a greasy baseball cap.
>
> He's a hot hunk.  I want him to do me.
>
> *** Your lucky day ... he also knows how to knead dough ...- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

To bad hagar for Cain your guy thinks gay relationships
are sin and they are all sinners, it's ok we know you're clueless
Just like you to back a no pun intended dark horse, serve the coffee.
This is a serious science newsgroup just go to alt.clowns-are-us
because boy you are so lost.

The Science Team Is here to help you,
the nightbat

Jake
2011-10-31 07:00:26 EST
On Oct 30, 7:48 pm, nightbat <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 6:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet" <tadap...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > messagenews:b50e8c98-d64c-46c1-950e-a4adcb653f04@u13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> > On Oct 30, 9:21 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > You voted for Obama to prove you're not racist ...
> > > now vote for Cain to prove you're not stupid !!!
>
> > > Cain vs Unable
>
> > > Honkies for Herman
>
> > > Raising Cain
>
> > > Our guy is blacker than your guy.
>
> > > Everyone in Washington has held Public Office before ...
> > > How's that working out for you ??
> > > Herman Cain
>
> > > No Cain, no Gain
> > > Herman for Prez
>
> > > If 10% is good enough for God,
> > > then 9% should be just about
> > > right for the Federal Government.
>
> > > Yes we Cain !!!
>
> > > Vote for the Pizza guy ...
> > > He'll Deliver !!!
>
> > > Herman Cain's dog has created more
> > > shovel-ready jobs than Obama.
>
> > > If I had a Dollar for every time that CAPITALISM
> > > was blamed for Problems caused by the GOVERNMENT
> > > I'd be a fat filmmaker with a greasy baseball cap.
>
> > He's a hot hunk.  I want him to do me.
>
> > *** Your lucky day ... he also knows how to knead dough ...- Hide quoted text -

> nightbat
>
>             To bad hagar for Cain your guy thinks gay relationships
> are sin and they are all sinners, it's ok we know you're clueless
> Just like you to back a no pun intended dark horse, serve the coffee.
> This is a serious science newsgroup just go to alt.clowns-are-us
> because boy you are so lost.
>
>             The Science Team Is here to help you,
>             the nightbat

He also lives in a trailer park and snacks on elephant turds. Got the
pictures to prove it, huh Hags?
Jake.

Androcles

On Oct 30, 7:48 pm, nightbat <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote:
> On Oct 30, 6:43 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet" <tadap...@gmail.com> wrote
> > in
> > messagenews:b50e8c98-d64c-46c1-950e-a4adcb653f04@u13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> > On Oct 30, 9:21 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > You voted for Obama to prove you're not racist ...
> > > now vote for Cain to prove you're not stupid !!!
>
> > > Cain vs Unable
>
> > > Honkies for Herman
>
> > > Raising Cain
>
> > > Our guy is blacker than your guy.
>
> > > Everyone in Washington has held Public Office before ...
> > > How's that working out for you ??
> > > Herman Cain
>
> > > No Cain, no Gain
> > > Herman for Prez
>
> > > If 10% is good enough for God,
> > > then 9% should be just about
> > > right for the Federal Government.
>
> > > Yes we Cain !!!
>
> > > Vote for the Pizza guy ...
> > > He'll Deliver !!!
>
> > > Herman Cain's dog has created more
> > > shovel-ready jobs than Obama.
>
> > > If I had a Dollar for every time that CAPITALISM
> > > was blamed for Problems caused by the GOVERNMENT
> > > I'd be a fat filmmaker with a greasy baseball cap.
>
> > He's a hot hunk. I want him to do me.
>
> > *** Your lucky day ... he also knows how to knead dough ...- Hide quoted
> > text -

> nightbat
>
> To bad hagar for Cain your guy thinks gay relationships
> are sin and they are all sinners, it's ok we know you're clueless
> Just like you to back a no pun intended dark horse, serve the coffee.
> This is a serious science newsgroup just go to alt.clowns-are-us
> because boy you are so lost.
>
> The Science Team Is here to help you,
> the nightbat

He also lives in a trailer park and snacks on elephant turds. Got the
pictures to prove it, huh Hags?
Jake.
Another moronic nymshifting fuckwit. Good thing I've just bought a
2 terabyte hard drive for my kill file.
*plonk*

Jake
2011-10-31 07:51:08 EST
On Oct 31, 6:30 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics.October.
2011> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 30, 7:48 pm, nightbat <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 30, 6:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet" <tadap...@gmail.com> wrote
> > > in
> > > messagenews:b50e8c98-d64c-46c1-950e-a4adcb653f04@u13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...

> > > He's a hot hunk. I want him to do me.
>
> > > *** Your lucky day ... he also knows how to knead dough ...- Hide quoted
> > > text -

> > nightbat
>
> > To bad hagar for Cain your guy thinks gay relationships
> > are sin and they are all sinners, it's ok we know you're clueless
> > Just like you to back a no pun intended dark horse, serve the coffee.
> > This is a serious science newsgroup just go to alt.clowns-are-us
> > because boy you are so lost.
>
> > The Science Team Is here to help you,
> > the nightbat
>
> He also lives in a trailer park and snacks on elephant turds.  Got the
> pictures to prove it, huh Hags?
> Jake.
> Another moronic nymshifting fuckwit. Good thing I've just bought a
> 2 terabyte hard drive for my kill file.
> *plonk*

Androclees? Aren't you the one who brags about snacking on Hag's
anus? Yeah, you are, huh Hags?
Jake.

"nightbat" <nightbat@home.ffni.com> wrote in message
On Oct 30, 6:43 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet" <tadap...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:b50e8c98-d64c-46c1-950e-a4adcb653f04@u13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 30, 9:21 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > You voted for Obama to prove you're not racist ...
> > now vote for Cain to prove you're not stupid !!!
>
> > Cain vs Unable
>
> > Honkies for Herman
>
> > Raising Cain
>
> > Our guy is blacker than your guy.
>
> > Everyone in Washington has held Public Office before ...
> > How's that working out for you ??
> > Herman Cain
>
> > No Cain, no Gain
> > Herman for Prez
>
> > If 10% is good enough for God,
> > then 9% should be just about
> > right for the Federal Government.
>
> > Yes we Cain !!!
>
> > Vote for the Pizza guy ...
> > He'll Deliver !!!
>
> > Herman Cain's dog has created more
> > shovel-ready jobs than Obama.
>
> > If I had a Dollar for every time that CAPITALISM
> > was blamed for Problems caused by the GOVERNMENT
> > I'd be a fat filmmaker with a greasy baseball cap.
>
> He's a hot hunk. I want him to do me.
>
> *** Your lucky day ... he also knows how to knead dough ...- Hide quoted
> text -

nightbat

To bad hagar for Cain your guy thinks gay relationships

*** That's "Too bad ..." you uneducated oaf.

are sin and they are all sinners,

*** Don't know if they are sinners, but they DO spread AIDs

it's ok we know you're clueless
Just like you to back a no pun intended dark horse,

*** I'm backing no one yet, you idiot ... I'm merely posting some
funny Campaign Slogans ... but you Liberal fuckwits love to attack
the messenger, rather than the message.

serve the coffee.
This is a serious science newsgroup

*** Bwahhahhahahhaaa.fuck you.com

2011> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 30, 7:48 pm, nightbat <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 30, 6:43 pm, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet" <tadap...@gmail.com>
> > > wrote
> > > in
> > > messagenews:b50e8c98-d64c-46c1-950e-a4adcb653f04@u13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...

> > > He's a hot hunk. I want him to do me.
>
> > > *** Your lucky day ... he also knows how to knead dough ...- Hide
> > > quoted
> > > text -

> > nightbat
>
> > To bad hagar for Cain your guy thinks gay relationships
> > are sin and they are all sinners, it's ok we know you're clueless
> > Just like you to back a no pun intended dark horse, serve the coffee.
> > This is a serious science newsgroup just go to alt.clowns-are-us
> > because boy you are so lost.
>
> > The Science Team Is here to help you,
> > the nightbat
>
> He also lives in a trailer park and snacks on elephant turds. Got the
> pictures to prove it, huh Hags?
> Jake.
> Another moronic nymshifting fuckwit. Good thing I've just bought a
> 2 terabyte hard drive for my kill file.
> *plonk*

Androclees? Aren't you the one who brags about snacking on Hag's
anus? Yeah, you are, huh Hags?
Jake.

**********************************
It amazes me that you can actually figure out how to turn on
your PC, you stinking Beaner douche ...

2011> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 30, 7:48 pm, nightbat <night...@home.ffni.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 30, 6:43 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet" <tadap...@gmail.com>
> > > wrote
> > > in
> > > messagenews:b50e8c98-d64c-46c1-950e-a4adcb653f04@u13g2000prm.googlegroups.com...

> > > He's a hot hunk. I want him to do me.
>
> > > *** Your lucky day ... he also knows how to knead dough ...- Hide
> > > quoted
> > > text -

> > nightbat
>
> > To bad hagar for Cain your guy thinks gay relationships
> > are sin and they are all sinners, it's ok we know you're clueless
> > Just like you to back a no pun intended dark horse, serve the coffee.
> > This is a serious science newsgroup just go to alt.clowns-are-us
> > because boy you are so lost.
>
> > The Science Team Is here to help you,
> > the nightbat
>
> He also lives in a trailer park and snacks on elephant turds. Got the
> pictures to prove it, huh Hags?
> Jake.
> Another moronic nymshifting fuckwit. Good thing I've just bought a
> 2 terabyte hard drive for my kill file.
> *plonk*

Androclees? Aren't you the one who brags about snacking on Hag's
anus? Yeah, you are, huh Hags?
Jake.

It amazes me that you can actually figure out how to turn on
your PC, you stinking Beaner douche ...
Beaner douche? Is that what your sister Chlamydia uses?