Research Discussion: Early Winter Storm Pelts East Coast ...

Early Winter Storm Pelts East Coast ...

http://news.yahoo.com/early-storm-pelts-east-coast-wet-heavy-snow-145803477.html

Isn't it strange ... NYC is not mentioned even once.
I wonder how the scumbag "Occupy Wall Street" Acorn Operatives are faring
???
I bet those big, bad buildings look pretty cozy just about now ...

Rich Haley
2011-10-30 07:40:42 EST
On Oct 29, 11:38 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/early-storm-pelts-east-coast-wet-heavy-snow-145...
>
> Isn't it strange ... NYC is not mentioned even once.
> I wonder how the scumbag "Occupy Wall Street" Acorn Operatives are faring
> ???
> I bet those big, bad buildings look pretty cozy just about now ...

Ya. They prolly want to 'occupy' a warm building today.

But not to worry! Michael Moore is joining them.

Bast
2011-10-30 17:16:04 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/early-storm-pelts-east-coast-wet-heavy-snow-145803477.html
>
> Isn't it strange ... NYC is not mentioned even once.
> I wonder how the scumbag "Occupy Wall Street" Acorn Operatives are
> faring ???
> I bet those big, bad buildings look pretty cozy just about now ...

Looks like they are a step ahead of you.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/435000-ny-protesters-endure-winter-14764667

Bast
2011-10-30 17:21:10 EST

Rich Haley wrote:
> On Oct 29, 11:38 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/early-storm-pelts-east-coast-wet-heavy-snow-145...
>>
>> Isn't it strange ... NYC is not mentioned even once.
>> I wonder how the scumbag "Occupy Wall Street" Acorn Operatives are
>> faring ???
>> I bet those big, bad buildings look pretty cozy just about now ...
>
> Ya. They prolly want to 'occupy' a warm building today.
>
> But not to worry! Michael Moore is joining them.

Moore is a sleazeball, who is corruptng the original Occupy Wall Street
intention, with his pro-comunist comments.
But he won't be freezing while he sits in one of his mansions.

Ala
2011-11-29 21:17:53 EST

"Rich Haley" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message

>Ya. They prolly want to 'occupy' a warm building today.

>But not to worry! Michael Moore is joining them.

he's not a building

Ala

> Rich Haley wrote:
>> On Oct 29, 11:38 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/early-storm-pelts-east-coast-wet-heavy-snow-145...
>>>
>>> Isn't it strange ... NYC is not mentioned even once.
>>> I wonder how the scumbag "Occupy Wall Street" Acorn Operatives are
>>> faring ???
>>> I bet those big, bad buildings look pretty cozy just about now ...
>>
>> Ya. They prolly want to 'occupy' a warm building today.
>>
>> But not to worry! Michael Moore is joining them.
>

> Moore is a sleazeball, who is corruptng the original Occupy Wall Street
> intention, with his pro-comunist comments.
> But he won't be freezing while he sits in one of his mansions.

ot sure how that loss compares to a few days where some Mischigena people
got to stay off from school and got their trees topped off for free.