Research Discussion: Hope And Change ...

Hope And Change ...

The other day I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went into
the bank.
When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?' I said 'Nope, you're
still black'

"Hägar" wrote in message news:51903$4eac1651$453ebb0b$7786@EVERESTKC.NET...

The other day I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went into
the bank.
When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?' I said 'Nope, you're
still black'

*************************
It really went something this: Hagar walks by the sixth grade classroom
after alighting from the short bus. He inquires of the teacher, "How are
you?" To which the teacher replies, "I'm fine and you're still fucking
stupid."

> "H\ufffdgar" wrote in message
>
> The other day I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went
> into
> the bank.
> When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?' I said 'Nope,
> you're
> still black'
>
> *************************
> It really went something this: Hagar walks by the sixth grade classroom
> after alighting from the short bus. He inquires of the teacher, "How are
> you?" To which the teacher replies, "I'm fine and you're still fucking
> stupid."

Trust me, Troll Doofus ... if you study really hard you'll eventually
graduate from
3rd Grade and you may even come up with something original, of your own, as
it were, you demented hillbilly turd.

"Hägar" wrote in message news:1f36b$4eac1e66$453ebb0b$7209@EVERESTKC.NET...

> "Hägar" wrote in message
>
> The other day I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went
> into
> the bank.
> When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?' I said 'Nope,
> you're
> still black'
>
> *************************
> It really went something this: Hagar walks by the sixth grade classroom
> after alighting from the short bus. He inquires of the teacher, "How are
> you?" To which the teacher replies, "I'm fine and you're still fucking
> stupid."

Trust me, Troll Doofus ... if you study really hard you'll eventually
graduate from
3rd Grade and you may even come up with something original, of your own, as
it were, you demented hillbilly turd.
**************************
It's 9AM on the west coast. Hags stumbles out of bed, grabs a big piece of
gubmint cheese, squats on the shitter and takes a righteous dump. In terms
of productivity, it's downhill from here.

Androcles
2011-10-29 12:59:17 EST

"Hdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| The other day I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went
into
| the bank.
| When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?' I said 'Nope,
you're
| still black'

I was in downtown Pittsburgh when a young woman held out a styrofoam
coffee cup in front of me with some change and a dollar bill in it. I said
"Thank
you" as I took the bill, but she didn't exactly say "You're welcome". These
African Americans must be very rich; as an UnAmerican European I had to
work for a living, I couldn't stand around all day at bus stops and street
corners giving money away.

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 08:05:52 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The other day I walked past a ...

(this is true)

I'm visiting a friends house.
And it's next to Maori gang types.
They woke me up an hour ago,
because they were smoking and ranting, out side.
They where saying things like...
"no, He's a White guy!"
(talking about all their meetings at the pub last night)

Anyway, they & I
get along just fine.
I used to go next door
to some of their parties
and we all got very OUT THERE.
I was always the only non-Maori.

America needs to be Re-Designed.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment

I will help with the Re-Design of America too.

_________________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

Jake
2011-10-31 07:48:14 EST
On Oct 29, 10:17 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "H gar"  wrote in messagenews:51903$4eac1651$453ebb0b$7786@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> The other day I walked past a black kid sitting at a bus stop as I went into
> the bank.
> When I came out, he looked at me and said 'Any Change?' I said 'Nope, you're
> still black'

> It really went something this:  Hagar walks by the sixth grade classroom
> after alighting from the short bus.  He inquires of the teacher, "How are
> you?"  To which the teacher replies, "I'm fine and you're still fucking
> stupid."

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!
Jake.