Research Discussion: A Strip Of Bacon A Day ...

A Strip Of Bacon A Day ...

Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away..But
since almost all the doctors are Muslims these days, I've found that a BLT
sandwich works best!

Forehead
2011-10-29 13:18:05 EST
On 10/29/2011 10:08 AM, Hägar wrote:
> Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away..But
> since almost all the doctors are Muslims these days, I've found that a BLT
> sandwich works best!

Who can survive on 1 strip of bacon a day?
(( {:->/

"Forehead" <user@localhost.invalid> wrote in message
> On 10/29/2011 10:08 AM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away..But
>> since almost all the doctors are Muslims these days, I've found that a
>> BLT
>> sandwich works best!
>>

> Who can survive on 1 strip of bacon a day?
> (( {:->/

I thinks it's the same folks who previously pulled off the feat on an apple
a day ...

Hags - please be aware that the California Official List of Approved
Halloween Treats does not include cubes of gubmint cheese.

> Hags - please be aware that the California Official List of Approved
> Halloween Treats does not include cubes of gubmint cheese.

... And when I mentioned bacon, I meant no disrespect towards your sister,
the oinker.

Jake
2011-10-31 07:42:04 EST
On Oct 30, 8:47 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> Hags - please be aware that the California Official List of Approved
> Halloween Treats does not include cubes of gubmint cheese.

LOL!!!
Jake.

The Patriot

On Oct 30, 8:47 am, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> Hags - please be aware that the California Official
> List of Approved
> Halloween Treats does not include cubes of gubmint
> cheese.

LOL!!!
Jake.
Howdy Joke!!
I see that they let you out of jail again.
Or are you posting from the other side of the river
from Brownsville?
Once a wet back always a drug runner.

On Oct 30, 8:47 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> Hags - please be aware that the California Official List of Approved
> Halloween Treats does not include cubes of gubmint cheese.

LOL!!!
Jake.

*** Remember now, Beaner:
The yellow spot to the front,
the brown spot to the rear.
That's a good boy.

Clave
2011-10-31 13:26:29 EST
"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<...>

> The yellow spot to the front,
> the brown spot to the rear.
> That's a good boy.

Just like Auntie-Mommy taught you.

Jim

<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> Hags - please be aware that the California Official List of Approved
> Halloween Treats does not include cubes of gubmint cheese.

LOL!!!
Jake.
Howdy Joke!!
I see that they let you out of jail again.
Or are you posting from the other side of the river
from Brownsville?
Once a wet back always a drug runner.
(Flag Pin) Patriot is still smarting from the ass kicking his Rangers
received in St. Louis. It's fun to mess with Texas and its idiot governor.