Research Discussion: A Debt Ceiling Analogy ...

A Debt Ceiling Analogy ...

Suppose TOIDI KILGORE comes home from a fine day of loafing
and find there has been a sewer backup in his single-wide Trailer
and sewage is up to his ceiling.

What does he do.. pump out the shit .... or raise the ceiling?

He'll raise the ceiling ...

Simply vote on November 6, 2012

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 01:45:44 -0700, "H臠ar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Suppose TOIDI KILGORE comes home from a fine day of loafing
>and find there has been a sewer backup in his single-wide Trailer
>and sewage is up to his ceiling.
>
>What does he do.. pump out the shit .... or raise the ceiling?
>
>He'll raise the ceiling ...
>
>Simply vote on November 6, 2012

You are up late.
Are you having an all night session ?

10:07pm here now.
Warm and the Stars are out.
(for once in a couple of weeks)

_____________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

___

G=EMC^2
2011-10-29 09:01:47 EST
On Oct 29, 5:08 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 01:45:44 -0700, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Suppose TOIDI KILGORE comes home from a fine day of loafing
> >and find there has been a sewer backup in his single-wide Trailer
> >and sewage is up to his ceiling.
>
> >What does he do..  pump out the shit .... or raise the ceiling?
>
> >He'll raise the ceiling ...
>
> >Simply vote on November 6, 2012
>
> You are up late.
> Are you having an all night session ?
>
> 10:07pm here now.
> Warm and the Stars are out.
>  (for once in a couple of weeks)
>
> _____________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://bit.ly/gsYSvc
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://www.geocities.ws/project_mothership/

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d20NrDX9Es
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.WantToKnow.info
>
> Alien UFO Video Proof. Aliens UFOs Free Videos. Free UFO Videos...http://AliensUFOsFreeVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://Aliens.conforums.com
>
> ___

Banks all over the world are printing money at an accelerating rate.
China wants to print USA money at a cheaper price. We can trust China
because we owe them 2 trillion bucks.China invented paper money,but
will only except gold in todays conditions. With 20 million on
SS(like me) 50 million on food stamps America will be Germany in the
early 20s. Its getting closer and closer to Tang time. TreBert

Bast
2011-10-29 10:22:26 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Suppose TOIDI KILGORE comes home from a fine day of loafing
> and find there has been a sewer backup in his single-wide Trailer
> and sewage is up to his ceiling.
>
> What does he do.. pump out the shit .... or raise the ceiling?
>
> He'll raise the ceiling ...
>
> Simply vote on November 6, 2012

So what are you flapping your gums here for ?
If you don't like the system get up off your ass, and join the protest the
FED or wall street actions.

Or are you still under the delusion the politicans will save you ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Suppose TOIDI KILGORE comes home from a fine day of loafing
>> and find there has been a sewer backup in his single-wide Trailer
>> and sewage is up to his ceiling.
>>
>> What does he do.. pump out the shit .... or raise the ceiling?
>>
>> He'll raise the ceiling ...
>>
>> Simply vote on November 6, 2012
>

> So what are you flapping your gums here for ?
> If you don't like the system get up off your ass, and join the protest the
> FED or wall street actions.
>
> Or are you still under the delusion the politicans will save you ?

My representatives are out in the trenches, protesting ... where the fuck
did you think they all came from, tard ????

On 10/29/2011 11:10 AM, Hägar wrote:

>> So what are you flapping your gums here for ?
>> If you don't like the system get up off your ass, and join the protest the
>> FED or wall street actions.
>>
>> Or are you still under the delusion the politicans will save you ?
>>

> My representatives are out in the trenches, protesting ... where the fuck
> did you think they all came from, tard ????

Haggs... You should go out there with a sign that
reads, "I LOVE NIGGERS". That should do it.

Bast
2011-10-29 15:03:25 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Suppose TOIDI KILGORE comes home from a fine day of loafing
>>> and find there has been a sewer backup in his single-wide Trailer
>>> and sewage is up to his ceiling.
>>>
>>> What does he do.. pump out the shit .... or raise the ceiling?
>>>
>>> He'll raise the ceiling ...
>>>
>>> Simply vote on November 6, 2012
>>

>> So what are you flapping your gums here for ?
>> If you don't like the system get up off your ass, and join the protest
>> the FED or wall street actions.
>>
>> Or are you still under the delusion the politicans will save you ?
>>

> My representatives are out in the trenches, protesting ... where the
> fuck did you think they all came from, tard ????

Is that what they told you ?
And so that was enough for you to roll over and go back to sleep for the
next YEAR waiting for someone else to do something ?

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 06:01:47 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 29, 5:08?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 01:45:44 -0700, "H臠ar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >Suppose TOIDI KILGORE comes home from a fine day of loafing
>> >and find there has been a sewer backup in his single-wide Trailer
>> >and sewage is up to his ceiling.
>>
>> >What does he do.. ?pump out the shit .... or raise the ceiling?
>>
>> >He'll raise the ceiling ...
>>
>> >Simply vote on November 6, 2012
>>
>> You are up late.
>> Are you having an all night session ?
>>
>> 10:07pm here now.
>> Warm and the Stars are out.
>> ?(for once in a couple of weeks)

>Banks all over the world are printing money at an accelerating rate.
>China wants to print USA money at a cheaper price. We can trust China
>because we owe them 2 trillion bucks.China invented paper money,but
>will only except gold in todays conditions. With 20 million on
>SS(like me) 50 million on food stamps America will be Germany in the
>early 20s. Its getting closer and closer to Tang time. TreBert

"It's getting closer and closer to Tent & Beer time".

Unless the Trillions of Galaxies Show Up !!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lycJbmIRVHc/TLKb_TL6w1I/AAAAAAAAAWA/y3_u4it2xFI/s1600/deepfield.jpg

Because if the White Hats don't win over the Black Hats,
we are all up shat creek in a barbed wire canoe.

Oh, that reminds me,
I will have to find a White Hat to wear.

http://hackersguidetolife.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/white_hat1.png

http://serendipitypost.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/funny-face-audrey-hepburn-white-hat-publicity-photo-50s-vintage-clothing.jpg?w=454

_______________________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

http://Aliens.conforums.com

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:31:43 -0400, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/29/2011 11:10 AM, Hagar wrote:
>>

>>> So what are you flapping your gums here for ?
>>> If you don't like the system get up off your ass, and join the protest the
>>> FED or wall street actions.
>>>
>>> Or are you still under the delusion the politicans will save you ?
>>>

>> My representatives are out in the trenches, protesting ... where the f*ck
>> did you think they all came from, tard ????
>

>Haggs... You should go out there with a sign that
>reads, "I LOVE N*****S". That should do it.

Umm... some people...
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll52kzFKdB1qi8n70o1_400.jpg

(in all the Galaxies)

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> So what are you flapping your gums here for ?
>>> If you don't like the system get up off your ass, and join the protest
>>> the FED or wall street actions.
>>>
>>> Or are you still under the delusion the politicans will save you ?
>>>

>> My representatives are out in the trenches, protesting ... where the
>> fuck did you think they all came from, tard ????
>

> Is that what they told you ?
> And so that was enough for you to roll over and go back to sleep for the
> next YEAR waiting for someone else to do something ?

Yep ... I just didn't think it would take you that long ...